I've happen to notice that TPM doesn't have some threads/sections my old forums had ( do NOT want to talk bout it )

missing threads -

Name change thread - this forum is to allow people to change their names every 2 months , people get bored with their names sometimes but they need 60 NON-Spam posts.

Colour title thread - for mods to keep tab on people with coloured titles , like mine says fall under my spell , it's white but I could post in this thread to have it in blue.

Whose the mod ? - This is for peole to see updates of whose the mod/admin and for which section.

Skin thread - for people to suggest which type of skin they want .

Pokemon / song / pokemon attack claims - this thread is for people to claim an attack ,song or pokemon , seperate threads , max is 20 for each
Missing sections -

Spam section - People can spam to their heart's content , but no double posting aroud .

Also I forgot some other things

User levels - to see which level they are and how much exp they have

the colour box er - this you will find in the post reply area , so people can choose their favourite colour . also you can make new shades here! people dont forget to type in btw the boxes!

The italic , bold and underlined box - found in the same area as the above one , and this is a basic function so I wont explain it.

More I'll put later , have to go for horse riding