Well, this will be my first ASB battle in ages. I finally have enough time again.

Alright, this will be a 1 on 1 battle. You choose the first pokémon and I'll attack first. This is the arena we will be playing in...

Arena: Post-Apocalyptic Earth (Year: Unknown)

Thanks to a massive battle involving the world's most powerful nations, all life on earth is now decimated. Now, only ruins of buildings and pools of searing acid remain of what used to be the most populated city in the world. The fight will take place in a devastated park that was once opened to the public to enjoy the wildlife. The surface consists of ash, soil and shards of metal. There is a polluted pond containing a few diseased Magikarp, which may have well mutated... There is also charred remains of trees, metallic objects and even bones. As for the weather, black clouds fill the sky. Earth is now in constant darkness. Acid rain is very common (in other words, it happens every 5 rounds for a whole round. What effect the acid rain has on the pokémon is up to the ref).

Well, as you can see, it's a nice cheery arena for all the family. lol

Anyone can challenge me. I don't really mind. Same goes for the ref. I'm not fussy, I just want to battle again. lol