Hey hey! Remember that competition thing some of you signed up for to be a mod? Well it didn't just fade away into nothingness, this idea is gonna fly baby. It's gonna fly.

This topic is to announce the many Challenges of this Reality TV Show Mod Contest. First of all, all 17 of you have been broken up into two tribes. The two tribes will face off, the winner getting "immunity" meaning no member from their tribe can be eliminated that round. Once the number of people per tribe is halved, we'll merge the tribes and continue with elimination and immunity through various competitions. Until 4 of you are left, and then... maybe I won't say what we'll do with y'all yet after that. Just for some suspense! First season of the show, gotta keep it suspenseful. Anyway!
The two random tribes are...

The MR Tribe
Co1 [Quit]
Reborned Dragon
Captain Pringle
Quicksilver62160 [DQ'd]
Dragon Claw [Removed]
I love X Tina
mr_pikachu
Cyndaquil7
Craig

The M_r Tribe
FireGuardian [DQ'd]
Gavin Luper
DragoKnight
Hyperness is a Good Thing
CCC
The Decapitated Mole
Team Rocket's Lugia [Eliminated]
mistysakura

yes yes, one team has 9 and one has 8. that just means some will have to sit out as the numbers change between teams. And as for the tribe names, if you don't get it, you may not have been around long enough to remember those past mods. but it's clever, i swear! *kudos to oz for the clever names*

The members of the team that wins Immunity are safe from elimination. Since they are safe from the mod's wrath, the symbol of immunity will be the seizure-inducing stamp of mewf0ur, who feels quite immune to us anyway . the cleverness doesn't stop there though!
Well, maybe it does.

FIRST CHALLENGE Pay attention tribes!

Charmander. Bulbasaur. Squirtle.
The age-old, fool-proof judge of who is superior. Each contestant will send a PM(Private Message) to either OzAndrew or I with a choice in it. The choice will read either "Charmander" "Bulbasaur" or "Squirtle". One person from both teams will be matched up against each other, and the one who picks the stronger pokemon as compared to his opponent's, wins. like rock paper scissors guys! right!

The match-ups:
MR Tribe vs. M_r Tribe
Co1 vs. FireGuardian
Reborned Dragon vs. Dragoknight
Quicksilver62160 vs. Hyperness is a Good Thing
Dragon Claw vs. CCC
mr_pikachu vs. The Decapitated Mole
Cyndaquil7 vs. Team Rocket's Lugia
Craig vs. mistysakura

Gavin and Pringle are out of town so they're sitting out, and I love X tina is out too to even up the teams. they're not out of the mod contest, just not gonna send participate in this one challenge. you still live and die with however your tribe does .

Team with the most victories in their match-ups wins! if someone doesn't send a pm they lose automatically!

Team MR send PM to me, dratinihaunter13
Team M_r send PM to him, OzAndrew

You all have til the 18th to send the PM, so hurry up. Choose either Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle. GO!

any questions post 'em here or pm us