Ala Day

GIRLS

Imagine a beautiful, huge mansion with tons of trees surrounding it, and it's own gardens, hot tubs... etc... Like a little paradise in the middle of Japan, near Tokyo. This huge mansion used to be a small, yet very beautiful hotel... until one day the owner gave up (almost going bankrupt) and turned the hotel into a Girl's Dormitory.

So, this is where you come in. For whatever reason, you applied to enter this lovely dormitory to stay- away from your family or whatever life you came from. A few other girls have applied too, and you have been accepted into the dormitory with them. Now that you are in this dormitory, you still have to go to school and clean every so often and cook, but it is some what independant- like college life. Plus, the whole place is beautiful... and not to mention there is a hot springs. Getting along with the other girls is all which is new... since the other new girls are people you haven't met, but otherwise things are pretty normal.

That is until....

BOYS

For whatever reason, you suddenly find yourself in front of a huge mansion, which you think is a hotel. You and a small group of guys, applied to be residents at a hotel for a while until you can get your own job and perhaps rent an individual small apartment. One of the guys (they are your friends or aquaintances) says his Grandmother owns the hotel anyway, sothey should be able to stay there for a while. So... you enter the hotel, or what you think is a hotel, and no one seems to be inside.

You and the guys search for your grandmother... until suddenly a shriek is heard.
One of the guys found some thing.
But it wasn't your grandmother.

Naturaly, the mix up is the guy whose grandmother owns the 'hotel' left, and he wasn't told. So the once the guys settle everything down and explain what happened to the girls, they suddenly realize that they have no where to go. Naturally, afte rsome convincing... the girls decided that there was enough space to make the mansion split half-half, one half for the guys, one half for the girls. Of course... there are complications...

Because like all places, there are always complications!

This RPG will be a Drama/Romance/Mystery rpg... I will add some plot twists that will set this apart from an everyday-life RPG. Of course, you guys can help... (like perhaps add some strange history to your character that might make it interesting or mysterious which could be solved at this dorm.) And characters can travel different places of course... so have fun!
Oh, and this RPG is rated M for mature, just because there will be sexual suggested content, but nothing too extreme of course. There could be soem swear words too... lol.

LEt's start!!!

Name: Rainea Chas'limono (Everyone calls her 'Ray or Rain' for short.)
School Year/Position: Senior in High School (last year)
Appearance: (See Attachment below.) She looks just like that attachment, except her clothing usually consists in a short, light-gray/blue school-girl skirt, with a light white tank top with occasionally her light blue zip-up hooded jacket over the tank top if it gets to be chilly. Her shoes are white and rimmed in a light blue, and she always wears a silver chained necklace around her neck with a small, unknown rock of some sort on the end. (of course, that is her favorite outfit and not the same outfit for her everyday.)
Personality: She's rather fun to be with and very sensible. She's pretty bold if people tick her off, but when it comes to regular day things she is some-what mildly mannered. She loves to have fun however, and isn't very shy of MOST people although things can change. She's very loyal and is level headed, probably a good listener for some one to run to.
History: She transfered from America to Japan, because her parents changed jobs and found that their 'base' of their job was better suited in Tokyo. This was a drastic change for her, and she wasn't settling in very well in the place where her parents had bought a home (which was not in a very high-populated town with many people her age.) So thus, she decided to leave and heard of this dorm, and since she wanted to go to school in a school with people her age, she thought it was perfect. She quickly grabbed her belongings, and went to the dormitory. (It's called the "Wai House" bye the way.) She got along with everyone pretty well in the dorm, but when these 'guys' came in, the shriek that was heard was her crying out, "PERVERT" when t he guy accidentally walked in on her when she was about to take a shower. ^^;
Favorite Possesions: She loves her scrapbook with pictures from America, but most of all she likes her music and the silver necklace around her neck.
Talent: Her #1 Talent is Singing. She's always excelled at singing with a huge array of vocal abilities... although she's too shy to sing in front of many people (she's trying to overcome that, because she wants to be able to join the school's choir in her last year of school.) Many people don't know she sings so well, but a few who might 'accidentally' hear her when she thinks no one is around could find out...
#2 Talent: Academics: she's pretty smart... and she's working hard so she can get into any school of her choice.
Relations: Not that I know of yet... I'll accept some however! ^^
Other:

Raine - F - Senior Student(17)

"PERVERRRT!"
I screamed... as I charged out of the bathroom, and saw the guy run down the long hall of the Wai House. I had been in the showering room, after a long hot soak in the Hot Springs. I always sang in the shower... so I had sung away, becuase no one could hear me, when I turned off the showerhead and pulled the curtain away to get a towel. It was then my icy blue eyes widened and I froze for a second to see a guy's head looking through the door. It was then I screamed and quickly hopped out of the shower and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my naked body and I kicked the door so it almost smashed his face as he pulled away from hearing me scream.
After securing the towel (which took less then a second) I opened the door and charged out.

"PERVERRT!"
I called, blushing madly as I ran down the hallway with my wet hair waving against my legs and dripping on the wooden floors.
"What?! Another one?!"
A voice rang out, as Mii-Mii appeared out of no where, with a rather amused look on her face. Her hair was wet too, for we all had gone in the Hot Springs... and I chose to take a shower afterwards.
"Yes! He went that way!" I shouted, as she grabbed a broom and smirked...
We had dealt with 'peeping toms' before in windows, but they didn't happen to have two in one month before... and this guy actually had the nerve to peek in the shower IN the house?!
" WHERE?! WHERE!?" Janice suddenly also joined, as she giggled slightly and then we went into the main living room. I blinked and gasped...
There were a group of guys!
The rest of us 'girls' appeared, some of us with 'cleaning weapons' in our hands as the guys gaped, and one of them was bright red.
"THAT'S HIM!"
I pointed, as the other guys were bewildered looking... and one guy seemed to snicker at the one who was red.
"What the- what are you doing in here?!"
Shaina asked, blinking slightly as the rest of us were wondering what the heck they were doing in our dormitory!
"Thi-this is a hotel, isn't it?"
One guy spoke, as I blinked and still feeling embarressed and rather enraged at being seen, I growled.
"A hotel?! This isn't a hotel... it's been a Girl's Dormitory for a year! Don't use the 'we thought it was a hotel excuse' like every other guy!"
Mii Mii nodded, " We hear that a lot."
" A GIRLS DORMITORY?!" One guy said, and I nodded.
"Yes, so GET OUT!"
"B-but..." one guy began...

Half an Hour Later

We were all sitting upon one of the large sitting pillows in the living room, as these boys sat on the floor with various bags they had brought along. We all had listened to their long winded story about hearing this was Maiku's grandmother's hotel, and that they had no idea it had turned into a dormitory. It WAS a good story... but I still was rather irked.
"Aww... we... we can't let them out on the street now, can we?"
Shaina asked, as Janice shrugged.
" Why can't we let them stay here a while?"

After a long winded debate... the conclusion came. If these guys really needed a place to stay, they could- as long as they paid the rent (which we said it was a bit higher then it actually was... *snicker snicker*) They also had to help with the chores we did, which included cooking..
"We aren't maides!" Mii-Mii had added.
So we split the Wai House in halves, guys on one side... and girls on the other....

And thus the 'new day' of the Wai House began..

(That happened at night, and sorta puts things together... you're posts can include what happened that night, before the guys came into the Wai house or during, and then continue into the next morning.)

Next Morning

I had woken up... last night I hadn't slept that well, the image of that guy's face still in my mind. Actually, now that I thought of it... we really never even knew their names. I had to find out...
"no matter... what they say... he still... was a peeker!"
I mumbled, throwing the blanket over my head, not wanting to get up. But soon the alarm went off again... and I knew it was inevitable. I slowly got up, yawning... and getting my mirror I sighed. Even though I didn't want to admit it, I didn't want those guys seeing me like usual..
So I quickly brushed my long hair so it was straight, and changed into a pair of jean shorts and a white tank top. It was rather warm out, and school didn't start until tomorrow.
Yawning again, I slipped on a pair of blue slippers and trudged downstairs to the kitchen, where I saw a few others had already began. A few guys were even there... and I forced a smile, as I saw some thing was cooking.
And it was burning.
"EEEEHHK! Watch it! You're BURNING it!"
I suddenly squealed, as one of the guys whirled around and realized the mistake he made by not paying attention...

[attachment deleted by admin]