Alright then. We'll play by your rules, my stage. I would tell Syb to ref, but I've been overworking him and I think I should give him a break. :/

2 vs. 2
4 day DQ
I'll send first
You attack first
2 moves per round
Stage: Le Restaurante de La Boite, WITH UPDATED SECURITY GUARDS.

Le Restaurante de La Boite, a very classy yet still casual buffet/restaurant on the 40th floor of the ASB Tower. A bit of background of the restaurant: this place serves food from everywhere around the world. Crossants from France, DimSum from China, Sushi from Japan, Salsa from Mexico, Hamburgers from America, Pizza from Italy, you name it, they have it. This characteristic really has no purpose (almost) on the battle at all. (It is only affected according to the Ref's preference of food. ) (Beware of the Escargot... it's a bit... hot... and the sushi may occasionally shoot Ink Cannonballs at you)
The battle will commence on a 50 ft. by 50 ft. clearing in the center of the restaurant. Too small, you say? You've got that right. Most of these battles will be taking part OUTSIDE of this small battling area, so prepare for some unexpect occurances. Surrounded on three sides of the battlefield are the customers, either watching or eating. The last side is the buffet.
The Customers. The customers were warned ahead of time that there will be a battle and there might be some unplanned occurances. HOWEVER, that does NOT mean they will not retaliate with their own Pokemon, their canes, or *dum dum dum* their LAWYERS. (Le Restaurante de La Boite does not take any responsibility for damage done to the customers. The trainers dealing the damage is responsible for all injury and damage to property done to the customers, and therefore must pay for them himself/herself.)
The Food. Yes, I've described a lot of it. A pokemon can recover as much as 5% of its health buy eating the food but no more. *a cook quickly runs out and whispers Engi something* The cook says that no Snorlaxes may be used. They will eat up the whole stage and the cooks really don't like that... Other then that... don't slip on any spilled soup!
NEW UPDATE: 1. We've moved! We're now high up on the ASB Tower, so if you get knocked out the window, that would be bad! 2. Security Guards. If at any time a pokemon cause WAY too much damage, these Security guards WILL take out their pokemon and take that pokemon away; THIS COUNTS AS A KO. A few spills in the food and maybe some damage to a bit of property is expected; the whole obliteration of the restaurant is NOT. This is your one and only warning to those who enjoy destroying stages.

I will take out a crowd favorite for this stage. Go XiaoHuDie!! (Female Butterfree)