Originally posted by Haunted Toilet
Frank's excuse has always been he's 'lazy'. Kyle's excuse has been that he's 'playing video games.' Neither excuse is approvable to me, and they've been hogging spots where Jay or possibly other people could be working instead. --; As far as I know, they were about to fire you also. They, being Kyle. Who is girl-worker-crazy.
All right then, take it to owners. Dont' complain here in public when the person isn't on to fight back. And they could've fired me, it wouldn't make a difference. They have quite a few workers helping out and the owner asked if I wanted to keep my job, not just fire me when I wasn't on to defend myself. It's cowardly and avoids suspicions.

Calling Jay inexperienced was a VERY bad mistake. VERY. VERY. Bad. Don't say that ever again. That pisses me off more than anything by saying Jay has no/little experience.

I said nothing of the sort. I didn't imply it in any way at all. I said, quote, "And anyways, from the way you put it, it seems you want to make the people give up their jobs for more active, less experienced members to take over." I said nothing about Jay or anyone I know of in that post. You are taking this the wrong way. I am saying about less experienced members that signed up in the past few months and have little to no idea on what they are doing. Stop twisting what I say to include Jay in that whole paragraph that had nothing to do, imply, etc. about him.

Frank was asked, and he doesn't want to be fired because he just wants to 'hog' the spot, and that was pretty much his exact words. No one has talked about firing Kyle, but he NEEDS the boot desperately. Jay asked to be a worker at Goldenrod, and Jay has talked to various other people about gaining his position back at Crystal Caves. Both places he can't work at because these two hogs won't give up their spots --; I'm not being biased because these are two places where Jay wants to work, these were the two most obvious examples to me, and they were surprisingly Jay's top two choices of where he wants to work.

The owners have their opinion of who they want to work for them or not. More workers can work there if the owner feels like they need a new worker. But at the rate Jay is going with his outbursts and how he's starting to overreact with simple things, it's not helping him any. You can't fire an owner just because he's inactive, he founded it. Taking away the ownership of one's idea ruins the competition that happened to get a new Capture Center when the other one had to be closed because of inactivity with everything: customers and workers.
And no one is not biased. We are all biased. You have one view, I have another. We're both biased in our opinions.

]You don't even know Jay. How can you say that the people here haven't contributed to his depression? The net is his life. Everyone hates him in real life because he's always such a loner, and I know that. He uses the net because his best friends are here, and he treats TPM as his family. Don't give me that garbage that no one here has contributed to it.

And again, Jay has personality issues. If he could help them he would and make a better name for himself, which he has always talked to me about. He wouldn't go and whine over the smallest things like the letters I and A being words. It's just like how I think it's pathetic and sad that you have to counteract by saying that Jay deserves no sympathy.

Go check out the last three pages of Hangman. It's there in hard fact. I've known him since he opened Hangman and he has never acted this way. I don't know his personal life, okay? I don't know him in the flesh. I have the personality he has on the Net. It has changed since I've been gone. I don't know if it was because he was demodded or because his accoutn was banned, okay? I'm not saying that he deserves no sympathy but since I haven't heard any of this, I can't take it into account. I couldn't when I posted before. If I knew his personal life, then I'd understand better. But since I don't and you are the one giving it instead of him, I can't be sure who to listen to.

I'm also pretty sure he won't appreciate your post either. I'm awaiting until he posts, but really, know the facts before you assume. Because you're acting like a heartless *****.

I will apologise for that last sentence in that previous paragraph, but if you can't sympathise people for problems they can't control, then you really deserve to be called that.
Call me whatever you want. I have my view, you have yours. Get over it. I know the facts I know, you know yours. I have not insulted him in any way that I am aware of than what I believe is fact. Anyone can account the posts he's made in Hangman that he's overreacting with a simple rule. I can sympathisize for people with their problems if I know the problem to begin with. If I don't, how can I sympathisize for a problem I don't know about? It's not possible.