EMT Game
Congrats, Hannah has won a Rapid Spin TM.

Hannah
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
GT: No sorry. It was Numel.
MG: Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon digs for rocks to eat and they appear on the surface of its body.

Jay
MG: Spark Gem

Shonta
MG: Green MGcoin

Gabi
MG: Ocean Gem

(8/5) Do you watch the news on television or read the news in the paper? How often do you look at any sort of news? What's been happening lately in your local news? Do you think knowing the news is interesting? Why/Why not?
I've been watching the news on television lately but sometimes I do have a look at the news in the paper. I look at any sort of new nearly every day because I like to know what's going on around the local area and the world. Lately in the local news I don't know what's been happening because I'm not that up to date with it currently. Knowing the news is interesting because you get to learn all kinds of things going on everywhere in the world you live in.

(8/6) Do you think this week has gone by fast or slow? What have you been doing all week? Did you achieve anything in this week? Do you like weekdays or weekends most? Why?
I think this week has gone by slow but now looking at it a week has just passed and we'll soon be back to school. All week I have just been on the Internet looking at games or playing Pokemon Sapphire trying to get all the Pokemon in my Boxes. My friend Philip came round my house on Tuesday this week so I suppose at least that was something to do for a day. I think I achieved something this week when I found a really good GameCube deal for Philip who wanted to buy one. Currently weekdays and weekends are the same because we have no school but when we do go back to school weekends are my favourite.

2 MGs Please.

Update Reminder: 6 MGs & 20 SCs needed (-10 Blue MGCoins).