NEWS UPDATE

We seem to be updating a lot these days. Anyway, not really much to add.

* The Egg Centre has permanently lowered it's prices to 1 Point per egg. So if you fancy a random pokemon, stop by and grab yourself a shell covered surprise.

* I know the release date in the UK for Emerald is a long way off, but October is a long time to wait anyway. In any case, we're now allowing Emerald Move tutor attacks in ASB. Most up to date Pokedexes should have these listed. They can generally be identified as GSC TM moves.

* To go with the Emerald Moves, we've also added a new one off move to the attack list. It's not an anime move as far as I know, so I guess it's unique for our ASB I guess. It's the atttack Shadow Rush as seen in Colloseum, used by Shadow Pokemon. As per the game it is a typeless attack with recoil damage. Here's the details:

Shadow Rush (---)
The user becomes surrounded in a darkness that is unlike either Ghost or Dark type energy. Fuelled with frustration the pokemon charges forward attacking with all it's strength. Though physical, the attack will damage any pokemon type with a normal amount of damage. Due to the force of the attack, some recoil damage is taken.

Similar to Frustration but a bit more powerful and it works against any pokemon type to deal regular damage. Any pokemon can learn it, not just those who were shadowed in Colloseum. It's not much, but it's another attack you may wish to use for fun.