December 1st - The Countdown to Christmas/Hanukkah Begins
Because we're multi cultural.

ASB Christmas Tree

The Christmas Tree makes it's appearance today letting you indulge in your good natures and share with your fellow battlers. Be sure to check it often, as you never know if someone is going to give you anything.

Battle Frontier

This is just an idea, but it's not getting as many opinions as we thought it would. Even if you reply to say you don't like it, we'd still like to hear your thoughts on the subject.

October / November Contest

Alas there was no November Contest, but the end of the October contest saw myself, narrowly missing out on winning. The winner was of course Chris Watarimono (whose name I can now spell without having the double check) and his Elekid. Well done Chris.

Good Luck to everyone taking part in the December Contest.

Reffing Tower

There are both new Mock Battles and Mock Contests up should anyone want to try out for reffing, or to increase their rank.

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Moves

Since it's worldwide release, any new moves that are learnt by pokemon in Gale of Darkness are now legal tender. If you don't know what they are you can find them here

Egg Centre Promotion

The ASB Egg Centre is having a Promotion. Up until December 25th, there are increased chances of getting an Ice Type from a Hydro Egg, as well as increased chances of getting a shiny.

Edit: Changed my mind about the promotion date: Chris