Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] - HELP WANTED!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA]

Hypotenuse Man
    You frantically toss a Pokeball behind you as you make a break for the door you saw earlier. The giant form of your Probopass stands tall, ready to block the way of the pursuing Ghosts… but they fly straight through him. Thankfully, that dazes them for a moment, so they don’t notice you leaving as the Pokeball beam retracts your Pokemon. All they do know is that you’re not in the room any more.

“Okay. You three go that way. We’ll go this way,” a voice behind you says. In your hurry, you can’t make out what Pokemon said it, but apparently they’re splitting up to cover both possible routes.

As you quickly glance around the long, decently lit passageway, you see two Drifloon hovering by one of the windows on your right. A Spiritomb seems to be asleep on the ceiling, while a Misdreavus and a Duskull are chatting by the left wall. There’s a doorway at the end of the hall as well as another one on the left side about halfway down the path.

What are you going to do?

EDIT: Almost missed you, Shonta.

classy_cat18
    The Pichu ambles over to you once you call it over.

"Hello there, little one. Would you like to join us?"

The Pichu smiles cutely at you as if it's ready to take you up on your offer. Then it hits you with a weak jolt of electricity.

The Ditto jumps in surprise and draws away from Pichu, but it only continues to smile. Even though it just attacked you, the little Pokemon doesn't seem too threatening...

Last edited by mr_pikachu; 8th April 2007 at 12:06 AM.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu View Post
    Hypotenuse Man
    You frantically toss a Pokeball behind you as you make a break for the door you saw earlier. The giant form of your Probopass stands tall, ready to block the way of the pursuing Ghosts… but they fly straight through him. Thankfully, that dazes them for a moment, so they don’t notice you leaving as the Pokeball beam retracts your Pokemon. All they do know is that you’re not in the room any more.

“Okay. You three go that way. We’ll go this way,” a voice behind you says. In your hurry, you can’t make out what Pokemon said it, but apparently they’re splitting up to cover both possible routes.

As you quickly glance around the long, decently lit passageway, you see two Drifloon hovering by one of the windows on your right. A Spiritomb seems to be asleep on the ceiling, while a Misdreavus and a Duskull are chatting by the left wall. There’s a doorway at the end of the hall as well as another one on the left side about halfway down the path.

Shipwreck

I'll take the left door.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

The real Shonta Moderator

classy_cat18
    The Pichu ambles over to you once you call it over.

"Hello there, little one. Would you like to join us?"

The Pichu smiles cutely at you as if it's ready to take you up on your offer. Then it hits you with a weak jolt of electricity.

The Ditto jumps in surprise and draws away from Pichu, but it only continues to smile. Even though it just attacked you, the little Pokemon doesn't seem too threatening...

Meadow
    Mischievous little thing. I'll hold out the Crystal Ball and see what happens.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

classy_cat18
    You hold out the Crystal Ball for the Pichu to see. It looks at it curiously, grabs it in its tiny hands... and hits you in the head with it. The tiny electric mouse then goes back to smiling cutely.

A gruff chortle rings in the air; it seems the Slaking is having a laugh at your expense. Nonetheless, the Pichu does nothing more than smile.

EDIT: How do I keep missing people?

Hypotenuse Man
    You sprint past the other Pokemon in the corridor and scramble through the left door. No sounds are audible from behind you - perhaps your pursuers have given up?

You turn your attention to the room... or perhaps it would be more correctly called a closet. The place is barely three feet wide in either direction. There's nothing to see but a few mops and some cleaning solvent, although you do notice an age-worn hole in the ceiling above you. If you could just climb these shelves, perhaps you could make some headway...

Last edited by mr_pikachu; 8th April 2007 at 12:44 AM.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

EDIT: How do I keep missing people?

Hypotenuse Man
    You sprint past the other Pokemon in the corridor and scramble through the left door. No sounds are audible from behind you - perhaps your pursuers have given up?

You turn your attention to the room... or perhaps it would be more correctly called a closet. The place is barely three feet wide in either direction. There's nothing to see but a few mops and some cleaning solvent, although you do notice an age-worn hole in the ceiling above you. If you could just climb these shelves, perhaps you could make some headway...

Shipwreck
    (No worries, we all do it. Again, you're doing excellently. Thank you.)
    I'll climb the shelves, having my Jynx, Vivian, use Psychic to support me if necessary.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

classy_cat18
    You hold out the Crystal Ball for the Pichu to see. It looks at it curiously, grabs it in its tiny hands... and hits you in the head with it. The tiny electric mouse then goes back to smiling cutely.

A gruff chortle rings in the air; it seems the Slaking is having a laugh at your expense. Nonetheless, the Pichu does nothing more than smile.

Meadow
    Very...cute. I'll ignore the Slaking and get Cinder to persuade the Pichu.
    Random Quote:

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Shonta
    You tell Cinder to try and convince the Pichu. Cinder nods and begins animatedly discussing with Pichu all the various benefits of joining your team. Pichu nods interestedly, but upon Cinder finishing his speech, Pichu merely zaps him. Granted, it's not a powerful shock, but it has the effect of making Cinder yelp. Pichu turns back to you and keeps grinning. Looks like you have an ornery one on your hands. What do you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    You grab one of the shelves, which creaks a little bit from the pressure of your fingers. That's a little worrisome, so you release your Jynx. Unfortunately, the two of you don't exactly fit together in the room, and you're completely stuck. Mercifully, the cabinets shatter, revealing... a hidden passageway? Just what sort of ship is this?

The newfound space gives both you and your Jynx room to breathe. You glance around the closet for a moment, noting the rotted hole above you, the door at your back, and the hidden space in front of you with a square hole in the floor.

classy_cat18
    Cinder tries to converse with the Pichu, but to no avail. The little rodent doesn't do anything but smile, almost as if frozen in that pose. Cinder persists, but your little friend doesn't budge... finally, your Pokemon's back flares up involuntarily from the sheer frustration.

At this action, Pichu immediately turns toward Cinder and smirks, its eyes narrowing. Cinder gets caught in the gaze and begins to glare back.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like Jeff responded before I finished typing.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

classy_cat18
    Cinder tries to converse with the Pichu, but to no avail. The little rodent doesn't do anything but smile, almost as if frozen in that pose. Cinder persists, but your little friend doesn't budge... finally, your Pokemon's back flares up involuntarily from the sheer frustration.

At this action, Pichu immediately turns toward Cinder and smirks, its eyes narrowing. Cinder gets caught in the gaze and begins to glare back.

Meadow
    Oh, so it's going to be like that. I'll tell Cinder to give the Pichu an Ember and see how it feels about that.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

classy_cat18
    Cinder quickly uses an Ember to try to singe the little mouse, but it acrobatically backflips over the flames. It then chuckles and uses a Double Team, completely surrounding you and your Pokemon in a circle of smiling Pichu. Needless to say, Cinder and you are more than a little astonished.

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

classy_cat18
    Cinder quickly uses an Ember to try to singe the little mouse, but it acrobatically backflips over the flames. It then chuckles and uses a Double Team, completely surrounding you and your Pokemon in a circle of smiling Pichu. Needless to say, Cinder and you are more than a little astonished.

Meadow
    I'm going to need another Pokemon. I'll return Cinder and bring out my L15 Flaaffy, Cloud. He'll use Swift on the Pichu clones.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

classy_cat18
    You immediately recall Cinder, and all the Pichus simultaneously get a somewhat annoyed expression on their faces. But when Cloud is released, they brace themselves for a fight. Your Swift is promptly countered by a Thunder Wave that collides with the flying stars. Experience trumps cunning, however, and part of the attack flies through, slamming the real Pichu with precision and force.

The little mouse climbs to its feet, but it isn't smirking any more. Now it's glaring intensely at your own electrically inclined combatant. You vaguely realize that the Slaking isn't laughing now, but your eyes are trained on the battle, not on the gorilla.

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    You grab one of the shelves, which creaks a little bit from the pressure of your fingers. That's a little worrisome, so you release your Jynx. Unfortunately, the two of you don't exactly fit together in the room, and you're completely stuck. Mercifully, the cabinets shatter, revealing... a hidden passageway? Just what sort of ship is this?

The newfound space gives both you and your Jynx room to breathe. You glance around the closet for a moment, noting the rotted hole above you, the door at your back, and the hidden space in front of you with a square hole in the floor.

Shipwreck
    I'll go through the secret passageway.

classy_cat18
    You immediately recall Cinder, and all the Pichus simultaneously get a somewhat annoyed expression on their faces. But when Cloud is released, they brace themselves for a fight. Your Swift is promptly countered by a Thunder Wave that collides with the flying stars. Experience trumps cunning, however, and part of the attack flies through, slamming the real Pichu with precision and force.

The little mouse climbs to its feet, but it isn't smirking any more. Now it's glaring intensely at your own electrically inclined combatant. You vaguely realize that the Slaking isn't laughing now, but your eyes are trained on the battle, not on the gorilla.

Meadow
    Cinder will use Smokescreen followed by Flamethrower.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Hypotenuse Man View Post
    Charles

The Porygon accepts your apology and mentions that it's looking for a Wigglytuff and a Clefable.

Moving on, you see a Snover enjoying the shade of a tree, as well as a Cleffa, playing in the same tree's branches. A Gastly is floating slowly through the air in front of you, but it doesn't seem to notice you. Looking around, you also see a Cacnea punching a different tree - maybe it's training. What do you do?
    Meadow

Ask Mr Glitch how good of he was with Wigglytuff and a Clefable, Then we well go over and say hi to the Snover and ask if it knows what the Cacnea is upto...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Azurill Coodinator Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Um...Can someone help me here?

I would like to capture a few pokemon please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    After climbing through the hidden entrance, you find yourself in a pitch-black corridor; it's impossible to see what lies in any direction. Perhaps this area was lit before the ship was destroyed, but in any event, you can't see a thing now.

It's not as if you have time to mull this over, though... the floor gives way beneath your feet, and you're sent crashing to an even lower level. Your arm smacks a pair of Drifblim before you land flat on your back. Out of breath and with slightly blurred vision, you can just barely make out the forms of two Spiritomb - are they worried about you or upset about the intrusion? - and the frantic cries of Vivian from the floor above.

classy_cat
    The little Pichu has no chance to counter your Smokescreen, so it merely coughs a bit at the haze which envelops it. Although you didn't see the attack hit, it's probably safe to assume that the wave of flames did some serious damage.

The battlefield is now covered in a plume of smoke that obscures your view of Pichu and vice-versa. You also notice some scattered red-hot embers dancing along the grass.

Charles Legend
    "Actually, they're my siblings," Mr Glitch says in response to your question. "I got lost awhile ago, and I've been trying to find them since then."

You nod briefly before moving toward the Snover and asking it about the Cacnea. Its eyes flicker toward you before it grimaces and goes back to relaxing - though not quite as serenely as before. The Cacnea is still viciously punching its own tree, occasionally spraying some needles at the trunk as well.

Kipino
    Sure thing! To start, you'll need to pick a type of special balls to take with you in addition to the standard one. (You'll get five of whatever ball you pick in addition to three Pokeballs, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball.) If you don't have a Pokemon to take with you into the Crystal Caves, you'll also get a Master Ball.

After that, you can pick the area you want to enter. There are nine areas you can explore to start your journey in the Crystal Caves. Like the types of special balls, this information is listed in the first post of the thread.

Just let us know when you've made those two choices. Happy hunting!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

classy_cat
    The little Pichu has no chance to counter your Smokescreen, so it merely coughs a bit at the haze which envelops it. Although you didn't see the attack hit, it's probably safe to assume that the wave of flames did some serious damage.

The battlefield is now covered in a plume of smoke that obscures your view of Pichu and vice-versa. You also notice some scattered red-hot embers dancing along the grass.

Meadow
    I'm going to have Cinder take a rest and let out my L16 Marshstomp, Misu. He'll use Rain Dance to put out the fires and (hopefully) disperse the smoke.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

classy_cat18
    You quickly release Misu, who douses the flames with a powerful rainstorm. This creates some momentary steam, but your vision is clear in less than half a minute.

From across the field, you see Pichu struggling to stand. Upon seeing that your Marshtomp is its new opponent, it smirks and shoots a fast electric attack in the hope of subduing the Water-type. "Shock" is a completely inadequate word to describe its impression when Misu glares back, unfazed. Pichu's shoulders slump a little at the sight of your apparently impervious combatant.

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    After climbing through the hidden entrance, you find yourself in a pitch-black corridor; it's impossible to see what lies in any direction. Perhaps this area was lit before the ship was destroyed, but in any event, you can't see a thing now.

It's not as if you have time to mull this over, though... the floor gives way beneath your feet, and you're sent crashing to an even lower level. Your arm smacks a pair of Drifblim before you land flat on your back. Out of breath and with slightly blurred vision, you can just barely make out the forms of two Spiritomb - are they worried about you or upset about the intrusion? - and the frantic cries of Vivian from the floor above.

Shipwreck

I'll recall Vivian and apologize to the Spiritomb before moving on.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    You dazedly recall Vivian, mutter something that vaguely resembles an apology, and stagger through the first doorway you find.

It's a great relief to see more light in this room; a swinging oil lamp provides this luxury. You momentarily wonder who refilled it, but your attention is drawn to the clustered Pokemon whispering under a window across the room. Looking among them, you see two Spiritomb and two - no, three Misdreavus. You haven't seen them look toward you; then again, you couldn't quite see straight when you entered.

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

classy_cat18
    You quickly release Misu, who douses the flames with a powerful rainstorm. This creates some momentary steam, but your vision is clear in less than half a minute.

From across the field, you see Pichu struggling to stand. Upon seeing that your Marshtomp is its new opponent, it smirks and shoots a fast electric attack in the hope of subduing the Water-type. "Shock" is a completely inadequate word to describe its impression when Misu glares back, unfazed. Pichu's shoulders slump a little at the sight of your apparently impervious combatant.

Meadow
    Aww yeah, it's on now! I'm giving the little pipsqueak an ultimatum: either join my team or Misu will start using Mud Shot!
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

classy_cat18
    You can barely hide the grin on your face as you turn to the little pipsqueak. "You have two choices. Either join my team, or my friend here starts using Mud Shot."

Slowly, shakily, the Pichu pushes itself to its feet. The little mouse wobbles backward for a moment before dashing straight at Misu.

Just as your Marshtomp is about to unleash its devastating move, Pichu crashes headfirst into the ground. It seems that the little guy simply lacks the energy to complete whatever attack it had planned.

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

classy_cat18
    You can barely hide the grin on your face as you turn to the little pipsqueak. "You have two choices. Either join my team, or my friend here starts using Mud Shot."

Slowly, shakily, the Pichu pushes itself to its feet. The little mouse wobbles backward for a moment before dashing straight at Misu.

Just as your Marshtomp is about to unleash its devastating move, Pichu crashes headfirst into the ground. It seems that the little guy simply lacks the energy to complete whatever attack it had planned.

Meadow
    Hmm. That was unexpected. I'll throw an Ultra Ball at it and see what happens.
    Random Quote:

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    You dazedly recall Vivian, mutter something that vaguely resembles an apology, and stagger through the first doorway you find.

It's a great relief to see more light in this room; a swinging oil lamp provides this luxury. You momentarily wonder who refilled it, but your attention is drawn to the clustered Pokemon whispering under a window across the room. Looking among them, you see two Spiritomb and two - no, three Misdreavus. You haven't seen them look toward you; then again, you couldn't quite see straight when you entered.

Shipwreck
    I'll take a moment to recover, then keep moving.

---

Shonta
    You toss an Ultra Ball at the Pichu. It hits, absorbing the mouse, and falls to the ground. The ball barely wiggles before the light goes out, signifying a successful capture.

Congratulations! You've caught a lv. 7 male Pichu!

What do you do?

Shonta
    You toss an Ultra Ball at the Pichu. It hits, absorbing the mouse, and falls to the ground. The ball barely wiggles before the light goes out, signifying a successful capture.

Congratulations! You've caught a lv. 7 male Pichu!

What do you do?
    Meadow
    I will call the little guy Wylie and his bred-on move will be Charge. Now I would like to release my two Kangaskhan, Khanga and Roo, in the wild. I don't think they were very happy with me and they would be glad to know they're going home. Finally, I will ask the Ditto (who is probably a little shaken after the encounter with Wylie) if it would like to join my team.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    You stop for a moment, lean over to catch your breath, and then press onward through the next doorway.

As soon as you enter this room, you're sighted by a Gastly; after a quick glance at you, it grins viciously.

"So, you come back fo' mo', eh homie? Me an' my peeps'll be happy to give you the taste o' blood." With as much of a motion as a fairly formless ball of ball of gas can hope to give, the Gastly with an all-too-familiar dialect beckons a Misdreavus and two Duskull to surround you. The four Pokemon are closing in fast...

classy_cat18
    "Would you like to come with me, too?" you ask the Ditto.

It stares at the new Ultra Ball on your waist for a moment, perhaps considering the problems it might incur if it joins the same team as Wylie. However, after a moment of considering the last few minutes, Ditto looks at you wide-eyed and nods its squishy "head" vigorously.

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    You stop for a moment, lean over to catch your breath, and then press onward through the next doorway.

As soon as you enter this room, you're sighted by a Gastly; after a quick glance at you, it grins viciously.

"So, you come back fo' mo', eh homie? Me an' my peeps'll be happy to give you the taste o' blood." With as much of a motion as a fairly formless ball of ball of gas can hope to give, the Gastly with an all-too-familiar dialect beckons a Misdreavus and two Duskull to surround you. The four Pokemon are closing in fast...

Shipwreck
    Okay, you know what? Screw these guys. I'm going to send out my Aerodactyl, Seghuccello. If that doesn't scare them off, Seg will use Roar. Then I will recall Seg and keep moving.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    With an irritated look on your face, you send out your mighty Aerodactyl. The gangster Gastly stares at it.

"Ohh, so 'dis is another one o' them flyin' brick things the old bags were freakin' out about. 'Dat thing don't look so tough to--"

With the sheer force of one earthshaking blast of breath, Seghuccello pushes all four of the ghosts from sight. You smugly recall your ancient Pokemon and move into the next room.

Here you see a Gastly, a Drifloon, a Spiritomb, and a Misdreavus huddled in a corner. These four are all smaller than most of the Pokemon you've seen here so far, and they seem to be frightened rather than preparing to attack.

You also notice a spiraling staircase leading upwards - it was probably very fancy once, but it's layered with chunks of mold and grime now - as well as a hallway to your right with a bunch of numbered rooms. All of them have their doors closed; they were probably the rooms for guests on this ship.

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    With an irritated look on your face, you send out your mighty Aerodactyl. The gangster Gastly stares at it.

"Ohh, so 'dis is another one o' them flyin' brick things the old bags were freakin' out about. 'Dat thing don't look so tough to--"

With the sheer force of one earthshaking blast of breath, Seghuccello pushes all four of the ghosts from sight. You smugly recall your ancient Pokemon and move into the next room.

Here you see a Gastly, a Drifloon, a Spiritomb, and a Misdreavus huddled in a corner. These four are all smaller than most of the Pokemon you've seen here so far, and they seem to be frightened rather than preparing to attack.

You also notice a spiraling staircase leading upwards - it was probably very fancy once, but it's layered with chunks of mold and grime now - as well as a hallway to your right with a bunch of numbered rooms. All of them have their doors closed; they were probably the rooms for guests on this ship.

Shipwreck
    I'll head up the staircase carefully.

classy_cat18
    "Would you like to come with me, too?" you ask the Ditto.

It stares at the new Ultra Ball on your waist for a moment, perhaps considering the problems it might incur if it joins the same team as Wylie. However, after a moment of considering the last few minutes, Ditto looks at you wide-eyed and nods its squishy "head" vigorously.

Meadow
    I'll give the Ditto an Ultra Ball. Its name will be Serena. Then I'll continue looking around the Meadow.
    Random Quote:

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Shonta
    You tap Ditto with the Ultra Ball, and it allows itself to be captured with no resistance.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 15 Ditto!

With your new teammate, you keep walking through the Meadow. You can see a Manectric and a Delcatty chasing each other, as a Minun cheers - you can't tell which one it's cheering for. A Chikorita is practicing its Vine Whip by knocking Razor Leaves out of the air, and a Nuzleaf is playing a grass-flute quietly in a tree. What do you do?

Shonta
    You tap Ditto with the Ultra Ball, and it allows itself to be captured with no resistance.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 15 Ditto!

With your new teammate, you keep walking through the Meadow. You can see a Manectric and a Delcatty chasing each other, as a Minun cheers - you can't tell which one it's cheering for. A Chikorita is practicing its Vine Whip by knocking Razor Leaves out of the air, and a Nuzleaf is playing a grass-flute quietly in a tree. What do you do?
    Meadow
    I'll keep going.
    Random Quote:

Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Kipino
    Sure thing! To start, you'll need to pick a type of special balls to take with you in addition to the standard one. (You'll get five of whatever ball you pick in addition to three Pokeballs, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball.) If you don't have a Pokemon to take with you into the Crystal Caves, you'll also get a Master Ball.

After that, you can pick the area you want to enter. There are nine areas you can explore to start your journey in the Crystal Caves. Like the types of special balls, this information is listed in the first post of the thread.

Just let us know when you've made those two choices. Happy hunting!
    Meadow
    Okay!I want to go to the meadow to capture,and I don't have a single pokemon.

So I get
    3 Pokeballs
    1 Great Ball
    1 Ultra Ball
    and you asked me to choose a special type of ball
    so...
    5 Crystal Balls!

Thank you!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Hypotenuse Man
    You move slowly and daintily up the staircase, careful not to step in anything disgusting. After a slow walk up the spiral, you reach the room above.

And what a room it is! This appears to be one of the main rooms of the formerly beautiful ship. You see a bar on your right, tended by a Spiritomb. A Shuppet and Gastly are nearby, wobbling oddly in the air next to multiple empty glasses.

A beautiful song to the left draws away your attention; a Mismagius is playing the grand piano and singing in a deep baritone voice. A second Shuppet is staring intently at a chessboard in the corner, although it doesn’t appear that it has an opponent.

You are approached now by a Gengar, who asks, “What can I get you, good sir?” Your eyes are also drawn to an elevator in the back of the room and a closed door at the right of it.

classy_cat18
    As you progress further in the meadow, you notice a few small puddles here and there; perhaps it has rained recently. The ground is a bit wet and muddy in this area, and a Chinchou is jumping through some of the water and sending sparks through the scattering droplets.

Off in the distance, you hear a loud yell – there’s a battle taking place between a Cacturne and Lickitung. And now that you turn back, a Mareep is running full-speed toward the unsuspecting Chinchou. Its stops in its tracks, however, as a Voltorb uses its Rollout to dig a deep trench between the two.

kipino838
    ~gives 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, 1 Master Ball, and 5 Crystal Balls~

As you enter the meadow, you notice a large shadow being cast over the field; above your head, a Tropius is flying through the sunlight. On your right, a Bulbasaur is cutting the grass with its Razor Leaf and Vine Whip, and a Shroomish is rolling along the ground on your right.

You also see a Magnemite dizzily flying through the air, shooting little sparks every which way. It’s getting awfully close to the airborne Tropius… and now that you look down, you see the back of another trainer who is dressed a lot like you. But it’s weird that you didn’t notice any other people here when you first entered…

IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Beginning Trainer

kipino838
    ~gives 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, 1 Master Ball, and 5 Crystal Balls~

As you enter the meadow, you notice a large shadow being cast over the field; above your head, a Tropius is flying through the sunlight. On your right, a Bulbasaur is cutting the grass with its Razor Leaf and Vine Whip, and a Shroomish is rolling along the ground on your right.

You also see a Magnemite dizzily flying through the air, shooting little sparks every which way. It’s getting awfully close to the airborne Tropius… and now that you look down, you see the back of another trainer who is dressed a lot like you. But it’s weird that you didn’t notice any other people here when you first entered…

Meadow

I approach the Bulbasur carefully,then pet the plant on its back gently.
    Last edited by kipino838; 14th April 2007 at 11:03 PM.

classy_cat18
    As you progress further in the meadow, you notice a few small puddles here and there; perhaps it has rained recently. The ground is a bit wet and muddy in this area, and a Chinchou is jumping through some of the water and sending sparks through the scattering droplets.

Off in the distance, you hear a loud yell – there’s a battle taking place between a Cacturne and Lickitung. And now that you turn back, a Mareep is running full-speed toward the unsuspecting Chinchou. Its stops in its tracks, however, as a Voltorb uses its Rollout to dig a deep trench between the two.

Meadow
    I'll continue.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

kipino838
    You slowly move forward to the Bulbasaur, lightly touching its bulb.

...Bad move. On reflex alone, the bulb sprays a powder that you can't avoid breathing. The world fades into darkness...

You slowly awaken with a slight headache. It's hard to say how long you've been asleep, but for whatever reason, you're lying on your back in a bed of grass.

You turn your head to the left when you hear approaching footsteps. It looks like the Bulbasaur has stayed by your side all this time. Has it been taking care of you?

classy_cat18
    A shiver goes down your spine as you enter this new area. Just to your right, a Shinx is playfully bounding through the grass. A small Elekid is dashing back and forth in front of you, as if trying to develop its speed.

Behind the Elekid, a Lileep is swinging its head around in wild, desperate attempts to hit a Bellsprout. However, it’s missing every time, as the weed-like Pokemon is expertly ducking and weaving around every strike.

EDIT: Didn't see your edit, kipino. Hang on a minute.
    Last edited by mr_pikachu; 14th April 2007 at 11:21 PM.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

classy_cat18
    A shiver goes down your spine as you enter this new area. Just to your right, a Shinx is playfully bounding through the grass. A small Elekid is dashing back and forth in front of you, as if trying to develop its speed.

Behind the Elekid, a Lileep is swinging its head around in wild, desperate attempts to hit a Bellsprout. However, it’s missing every time, as the weed-like Pokemon is expertly ducking and weaving around every strike.

Meadow
    I'll continue.
    Random Quote:

Beginning Trainer

kipino838
    You slowly move forward to the Bulbasaur, lightly touching its bulb.

...Bad move. On reflex alone, the bulb sprays a powder that you can't avoid breathing. The world fades into darkness...

You slowly awaken with a slight headache. It's hard to say how long you've been asleep, but for whatever reason, you're lying on your back in a bed of grass.

You turn your head to the left when you hear approaching footsteps. It looks like the Bulbasaur has stayed by your side all this time. Has it been taking care of you?

Meadow

I thank the Bulbasaur for staying with me and pet its head.I then pull out a ultra ball and ask it to join me.