Thread: ASB News [December 2016]

Hybrid View

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: ASB News: Updated May 8th

This is just a mini announcement from me

I have included a new rule in the Bank which some people have not taken notice of. If you think your bank post is not adhering to Rule 4, please edit it and make the necessary corrections. I do not want to fine people left and right but if you continue to ignore me, I will not hesitate in fining you
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: ASB News: Updated May 8th

Update

About time I think! Just a few things really, making sure you guys are all in the loop.

Contests

May and June are winding down. The Grand Festival will only start when the contests are all finished. April's future is being discussed.

The Grand Festival is going to be similar to last years. The 3 behind it have NOT been confirmed yet but I am sending PMs to people. I will more than likely be judging but I am not 100% sure.

It will feature 3 appeal stages and 2 battle stages, but will have a different format than last years.

ANYBODY with a ribbon is eligible to sign up. I anticipate we will have 12-14 places. Signups will be up when the contest season has ended.

Tournaments

The Tiny Tourney has almost finished.

The Random Tourney is moving slowly. Refs and battlers keep checking to make sure your not slowing it down.

The Safari Zone

I will be sending Ref packs out to those who requested them. We do not need any Safari Refs at the moment. But for current refs please make sure you keep a record of when you ref matches and once you post 5, claim your points ASAP to avoid backlogging

I must say I'm pleased with the success of the Safari Zone. Thanks to all refs and entrants for their hard work and commitment.

The Giveaway

It's still around, popular as ever! Also there is a BRAND NEW PROMOTION on eggs: if you buy two you get a third absolutely free! 3 eggs for 2 points? I think that would be a perfect incentive to give away some new gifts!

Or if you want to keep them for yourself, good idea!

This lasts only until July 10th though so do make the most of it!

Reffing

As mentioned int he Reffing Tower we're keeping a closer eye on Refs. If you are displaying a more complex approach to reffing and can handle difficult situations, we may promote you without you having to take the mock battle.

However we will never demote someone without first warning them. This is unlikely to happen very often.

Mock Reffings will also be up more frequently; we are also going to make sure that they are more demanding of you as a referee.

Thats all folks.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default UPDATE - Chris is alive

Barely.

I joke, but seriously I've been away the last 5 days after SEVERE login problems. So if you feel ASB has been slow, laboured and generally poorly maintained, its probably because I wasn't here.

Although in retrospect I see TBA and Becca around. So you've probably not noticed.

Anyway....I'll...be around if you need me.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013