Thread: [Gym Battle] Mew Master vs River (Ref: Crystal Tears)

Hybrid View

Mew Master of SCIENCE! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: [Gym Battle] Mew Master vs River (Ref: Crystal Tears)

Okay, so that didn't work out quite as planned, let's try something else.

Start off with a Psychic to crush the Cloyster's mind. Then send off two consecutive Shockwaves down to catch him and counter that Swift that's been bursting out of the water. If Tysus rises to the surface, Use Psychic to immobilize then play pinball with those trees over there

Psychic~Shockwave~Shockwave (Sub: Psychic Pinball)
    ~Mew Master

ASB Battle Art
    Bring your Battles to Life

Mew Master on "Tracer" Well at least I make you happy with my character's impending downward mental spiral.

We don't like reality... we Re-draw it!

Diamond Friend Code: 124696093377
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 296633754096

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Okles, let's try this Tyrus:

Use a Surf to drag our foe into the water and toss him about. With that cold water hopefully we'll shock the daylights out of him and he'll be unable to concentrate on Psychic. Then, come up and get close enough to inflict him with Toxic. You may take damage from Shockwave but make sure you get close enough to hit him. Then, as you sink back down, use Hail.

Surf/Toxic/Hail
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Oops, sorry MM, didn't realize that Yomi was a she. Apologies *bows*.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

River versus Mew Master
    GYM MATCH
    Seasons: Mountain Lake

Tyrus
    Cloyster
    HP: 84%
    MP: 52%
    Iron Shell: Def +4
    Under Water
    Surf ~ Toxic ~ Hail

Tsuki Yomi
    Ralts
    HP: 91%
    MP: 88%
    Psychic ~ Shockwave ~ Shockwave
    Cold

The storm stops and Yomi is left to concentrate on the battle. She begins to seek out the emotions of Tyrus, and presumes she found him when she is overwhelmed by a chilling sensation with a sick sense of cruelty. She concentrates, her psychic powers bending to will as she lashes out, attack Tyrus’s mind (11 DMG @ Tyrus, 3 ENG @ Yomi), but the retaliation is quick and decisive. The lake itself turns violent as its Lord tells it to fetch the psychic fighter. It rising up, swirling into a funnel that lashes across the land and attacks Tsuki-Yomi (12 DMG @ Yomi, 3 ENG @ Tyrus). The water holds Yomi is a cold, swirling grip and tugs her into the lake, leaving her on the surface of the icy pool.

Yomi shivers, the freezing temperatures are driving her insane. Concentrating, she sends a wave of electricity into the water, accidentally shocking herself and even managing to lightly hit Tyrus (6 DMG @ Yomi, 3 DMG @ Tyrus, 3 ENG @ Yomi). Soon after that, the Lord of the Lake rises up, his shell splitting open just enough for one of his eyes to becoming visible. Yomi’s eyes widen as she gazes into the darkness. Something is in there, watching her… She can sense the cruelty, the malice, dear lord; Tyrus is nothing short of a Sith Lord!! Spewed from the darkness is a disgusting purple goo splatters onto her (4 ENG @ Tyrus). She watches it soak into her skin, and then watches the shell shut, hiding whatever is inside.

Ice crystals have begun to form on Yomi’s skin. She watches the shell begin to sink. No! It can’t sink! Her mind reaches out, wrapping itself around Tyrus’s shell. Oh god he’s heavy, using all her might she makes him shoot out of the water. The thick shell is tightly closed when he hits the ‘pinball’ tree. However, it seems Yomi has underestimated just HOW heavy Cloyster is. The Tree snaps from the hit, and Tyrus goes flying onto a mountain platform that is large enough for two Pokemon (5 DMG @ Tyrus, 5 ENG @ Yomi). Tyrus’s shell skids to a stop and it’s on its side. None the less, Tyrus calls upon the heavens and makes it hail…. Again (4 DMG @ Yomi, 3 ENG @ Tyrus)

Tyrus
    Cloyster
    HP: 65%
    MP: 42%
    Iron Shell: Def +4
    Hail: 5 Actions

Tsuki Yomi
    Ralts
    HP: 67%
    MP: 77%
    Freezing, Frigid, Cold… Very very very Cold… Slightly Drowning…
    Poisoned: 4 DMG

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Ok, Tyrus while he get's out of the water, just take a turn to chill. If he stays in the lake though and tries some distance attacks, start a Whirlpool on him. Then if he's up near you, use a Ice Beam and a Icy Wind. If he stays far away, use Icy Wind and Swift.

Chill or Whirlpool/Ice Beam or Icy Wind/Icy Wind or Swift
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

River versus Mew Master
    GYM MATCH
    Seasons: Mountain Lake

Oolichan
    Dragonair
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%
    Rain Dance ~ Thunder ~ Thunder

Ziz
    Aerodactyl
    MP: 100%
    Fly ~ Agility ~ Foresight

And now summer begins, and two superpowers to the Pokemon world appear on the field. One is elegant, beautiful and graceful: A Dragonair named Oolichan (her name is not as elegant as she is….). The other is fierce, vicious and horrid flying type: A Aerodactyl named Ziz. Now, let the battle continue.

Ziz beats his mighty wings and takes to the air (2 ENG @ Ziz), while Oolichan does a serious of twirls and flips, she looks up at the sky as dark clouds begin to loom over, shrouding the arena in a shadow just before a torrential downpour commences (4 ENG @ Oolichan).

Uncomfortable, but not all that worried, Ziz makes his body release excess adrenaline into his blood stream, amplifying his reaction time and speed (4 ENG @ Ziz). He watches the dragon type curiously. She’s sparking like mad and suddenly a jagged, wild and powerful lightning bolt is launched from her body. Aerodactyl attempts to avoid, but the horrible electric attack catches of all things, his tail. Delivering a hearty shock to him (16 DMG @ Ziz, 6 ENG @ Oolichan).

Ziz recovers, turning his fall into a swooping dive he picks up remarkable speed and flies back up into the sky. As he does so, a red beam emits from his eyes and scans the entire arena. Oolichan now glows with a bright red (3 ENG @ Ziz). However, Ziz, upon ascending back into the sky is hit from behind by another damned thunder! He cries out in rage as now a large spot on his back and tail are charred and sizzling (17 DMG @ Ziz, 6 ENG @ Oolichan).

Oolichan
    Dragonair
    MP: 84%
    Foresighted: Can never Hide
    Rain Dance: 5 Actions

Ziz
    Aerodactyl
    HP: 67%
    MP: 91%
    Agility: Spd. +2