Thread: Who do you miss from TPM?

Hybrid View

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Who do you miss from TPM?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu
    there's no Hanada Tattsu posting in every other post
    That is probably a good thing. Every other post? That was quite annoying to be honest.

I miss... well, most from ummmm are still online though it's not really the same, except for Craig and Sam (CM). But those I miss I haven't heard from in a while include... PNT510, shazza, cool daddy, Dashira, Jay Umbreon, Starmew15, Katie (well actually heard from her recently), Todd (Indecent Exposure), ASHarris.

Sorry if I didn't mention anyone, and anyone that I mentioned thats actually still here is probably just not the same.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Katie
    I didn't go anywhere, there just aren't any threads to post in. >:[

- I miss fanart. Like the fanart from 01-02ish I guess. (I just got the getting-old vibes. I don't like those. ) Names are escaping me, but yeah. Back when fanart was about paper + medium. Computer shit is cool, but after 9000 sprite and banner threads it got pretty stupid.

-ummmmers. Well, most of them. I could have gone out and did stuff outside of my house, but fuck that, chats were poppin

-That pbs bunch that randomly trolled out of nowhere. They didn't have anything to say, but I loved watching mods and high-and-mighty-nobodies getting their panties in a bunch.
    Last edited by Katie; 18th November 2007 at 12:39 AM.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I didn't go anywhere, there just aren't any threads to post in. >:[
    Exactly. If it weren't for my status I wouldn't be surprised if I'd seen people mention me, for the above reason, and there aren't any threads to moderate anymore, hehe.

that's not an invitation to give me one, though.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Zak.

...Okay, okay, fine. Let's see... there's Tara (PancaKe), obviously. ZeldaFan20's another long-gone fanficcer. Been awhile since I've seen Karin (Charizard04621), too.

I know there are others, but I can't think of them right now. Perhaps that'll be in a future edit.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.