Thread: Who do you miss from TPM?

Hybrid View

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Who do you miss from TPM?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxicity View Post
    Simply put, Mike did all that he did for the lulz.

I don't think we'll see any current/future mods that would replace that legacy, although Roy Karrde is starting to pose as a challenger to said legacy.

For some reason, my brain can't compute "Roy Karrde" and "legacy" in the same post. ;_;

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Woah Zak Hunter had cancer? Wow, that's a shock, can't believe I missed that. He was certainly an interesting fellow, he and Evil Child were two of a kind. Used to have some incredibly interesting conversations with them back on MSN

And I wonder, is anybody still around from the old school GS forum or from ASB back when it was still good? I used to be Rhydon4 back in those days, good times, good times.

I just miss ALL OF YOU *hugs and squeezes*

Oh and I miss rinni...

wait, what?

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm still alive here, Jon, just don't visit or post much because there's almost nothing to post (I don't post uselessly too often, unlike the rest of you guys). Plus I'm working now.

Miss all ye old dudes from the TCG board, like Gymleader_Mike, Vap, Draggy, Xatu... and then there's the guys from the old Deck fixing team, back when TPM was THE pokemon forum in the entire internet (those old times, miss 'em), and not forgetting Charmander Girl, whom I first met when I started hanging out at the chatroom before moving to the forum. Firepokemon would probably still remember me begging him to kick me out of the chatroom (sad, but true).

Another two months and it'll be my 7th anniversary here. How time does fly since we were kids.

Btw... noticed that no one mentioned the legendary Ash_300. Or worse... KEVIN!!!
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rinni the bard View Post
    I just miss ALL OF YOU *hugs and squeezes*

Oh and I miss rinni...

wait, what?
    hey rinni!