That chapter brought several funny moments, especially in the part from Terri's point of view. Speaking things that happened in that part, I really liked the contest practice scene. The routine that they did involving the Aqua Jet and the freezing and shattering thereof sounded quite lovely. ^^

Highlights

I let out Aqua and Bubbles shortly after walking out with the others. Bubbles immediately began bouncing up and down like she had too much caffeine. “Oh, Altomare! The air is clean, the water is clear and…” She paused as a Golduck passed with his trainer. “The guys are hot!”

Aqua scoffed. “Only if you’re into shallow, simple-minded, egotistical…” Her words faded away as the Golduck stopped long enough to wink at her. “Hotties.”
XD

Kei’s lips grew into a smirk. “Got a boyfriend?”

“Okay, enough interrogating!” Demyx said hastily as he pulled Kei away by his shirt. Kei laughed himself breathless. “Seriously, why did you have to do that?”

“Because I wanted to beat you to it for once,” his friend managed to get out.

“I know he didn’t just say that,” Aqua whispered.

“Lousy human thinks that he deserves my trainer,” Bubbles said haughtily.

My eyebrows rose as I slowly looked over to Demyx. Please don’t be blushing.

His face looked like it had been dunked into a bucket of red paint. Kei’s face was just as red from laughing so hard. His Golduck looked at the two like they were embarrassing him. I groaned and went back to looking at the water.
Another moment that made me laugh. XD

Kei’s voice came next, muffled at first. “…and told him she was your girlfriend?”

“Huh?” That was Kanna.

“This jock was joking that Demyx couldn’t get a girl to save his life, so Demyx showed him a picture of you and told him that you were his girlfriend.” I could still hear the laughter in his voice, although it had died down at the end of the sentence.

I turned back around in time for Kanna’s face to quickly shift from curiosity to anger. “Dee…” she growled through gritted teeth. Beacon covered her mouth in surprise and stepped back.
And there's yet another amusing moment. XD

“Beacon, finish it off with Power Gem,” she told her Ampharos partner.

“Okay!” Beacon answered brightly. She spun around and hit the ice sculpture with her glowing tail orb. The whole thing cracked up and broke apart, starting to fall in medium-sized chunks.

“Not small enough! Thunderbolt!” Beacon yelled as she hopped in place excitedly and blasted the chunks with a strong burst of electricity. The bolts zapped every piece until all that was left was an icy powder that fell upon the audience.

The ice left a refreshing feeling as it melted on my skin. The Pokemon side of me was relaxed for now since my skin got some needed moisture. I glanced at Kanna who still looked like she was ready to battle. She gazed at me with a faraway look before snapping out of it. “Terri, could you come with me for a while?” she asked me with a slight blush.
Again, I liked the contest practice scene, especially with regards to this part. What happened there sounds really pretty, and I liked that you included mention of what the tiny bits of ice felt like as they fell onto Terri (and it does indeed sound like something that would feel really pleasant and refreshing, I'd say ^^). ^^

“I’m losing my virginity just by listening to this.”
That line cracked me up. XD

Nice work once again. ^^ I'll be back for the next chapter! ^^