Yeah, from his experiences in the leagues and stuff it would be odd if Milo wasn't at least 20. I guess I can buy that explanation, the family is really rich right? And Meredith seems to want to do/provide everything for her kids that she possibly can, which, considering their status, is a whole damn lot.

I don't have a problem with each individual having their little childish quirks, many of us crave attention once in a while and do some other not-so-adult things. Hell, I still keep my red cotton T-Rex and realistic toy crocodile on my bed... Maybe I'm basing this too much off my own personal experience with my brother, but the sibling relationship really still seems to me like it was meant for a slightly younger pair. I don't remember this kind of relationship except when we were in puberty. It's not really a criticism of the characters, more of just random thoughts of how I felt while reading.

On an unrelated note, I can't seem to read your previous post completely for some reason. It gets cut off at "Yea, Meredith".