State of the ASB Address

It's Newsletter day. Actually been kinda anxious to get this started! There's a fair bit to cover, so let's get into it.

Reffing

Mock Reffing will be up later today. Aside from that, there have been very few issues with Ref's lately, as everyone is giving our new Ref's enough time to adjust to our ASB. I understand the necessity for the new Move Lists to come out so we can have a solidified base to work from, but please bear with me on that. I'll be done soon.

As always, talk to yoru ref's if there's a problem, and you'll be able to come to a solution that benefits all parties involved.

Contests

You guys are dong swell in Contests, and in turn, yer helping me judge better. I kinda actually like them now, so I applaud you for making them as fun for me as they are for you.

Don't be scared to sign up to start one now, May's almost here!

Tournaments

Our Legendary Tournament is still going-albiet slowly. But there are only two matches left in the first round-meaning the Second tier is only days from being released. You all should get ready to rumble-cause the next match is going to be intense.

Gym Leader Acquisition

So, I've been thinking long and hard on how to select our new Gym Leaders, as well as to see how many we are going to have. I decided that we will return to the full 8 Gym Leaders. Once the Tournament reaches Round 2, we'll begin the selection process.

However. I will tell you there are 4 Gym Slots open.

Moderation

I'm ok . Sorry if I seem a little rushed these past few weeks, real life trying to steal me away and all.

Misc.

Uhh...Safari Zone OH!

For the time being Saf Refs, do not have eggs in the Safari Zone. I know it seems logical-but please give me some time. I'm working on something for the zone-and eggs are a part of it.

Besides, stealing an egg is just underhanded. If a parent gives you an egg, they're unfit parents and that' s unacepptable in Pokemon XD. You never see a Pokemon give up an egg. LOL

alright. That's about it. I'lll see ya on the battle field!