Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA] - HELP WANTED!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA]

Quote Originally Posted by Hypotenuse Man View Post

Hannah
    You descend from the skies and by a lucky chance, you manage to land directly in the Meadow. A Tropius flies above you, its wings beating hard enough to make you feel it on the ground. Nearby, you can see a Raticate contentedly gnawing on a rock. A Tangela is aiding a Cherubi and a Lotad with a game of jumprope - the Cherubi's doing okay, but the Lotad doesn't look built for the game. What do you do?
    Meadow

I'll move on.

Smile Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA]

ID
    Sure you can. However, next time, please state your location. Also, since I don't know Kazul, can you restate his/her species and gender? Thanks.
    You order an Aerial Ace. Kazul cuts through the snow like a knife and manages to strike the Lapras swiftly and soundly. The Lapras retaliates with a fierce Ice Beam, which strikes home. Kazul scowls and, despite looking rather ragged, swoops down at Lapras again. This time, Kazul attacks with wings of steel, striking Lapras hard and sending it reeling back. Both Pokemon are breathing heavily. What do you do?
    Sorry, the lack of interaction phased me.

Okay, if I recall I was in the Northern Caverns. And it is a Level 22 Female Salamence.

Nothing Kazul breathing heavily, I have to end this quickly. I order Kazul to one final Aerial Ace; if that hasn't fully knocked Lapras out, I will order Kazul to use Steel Wing one more time. I will throw a Pokeball.
    Fritz: So, Prue, I hear your friend’s a cop.
    Prue: Inspector, actually.
    Fritz: Oh, yeah. (to Andy) Well, I got these parking tickets...
    Andy: Yeah, my focus is mainly homicide, robbery.
    Fritz: Yeah. Yeah. So I have these parking tickets...

- Charmed Episode 3 - Thank You For Not Morphing

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sorry about the wait there, guys. ^^;

--

Shonta
    You quickly make an apology to the Delibird. He seems to accept it, as he smiles before walking off. You decide to keep moving as well. A Drapion lumbers past you, seemingly oblivious to your presence - or maybe it just doesn't care. You keep an eye on it, and realize that it's going to meet with a Sableye in a darker corner of the cave. Meanwhile, a Jynx is facing off against a Haunter; you can't tell if it's a friendly match or not. What do you do?

Hannah
    You keep walking. Suddenly, you feel a tug on your pant leg: it's a Munchlax, asking plaintively if you have any food. Before you answer, you give the surrounding areas the once-over - you can see an Elekid striking poses for no apparent reason, as well as a Budew jumping on a sleeping Snorlax's stomach. What do you do?

ID
    Kazul darts in and swipes at Lapras with a quick slashing maneuver, and this seems to be too much for the creature. The Lapras slumps over, not unconscious, but too weak to keep moving. Smiling, you toss a Pokeball; the Lapras barely puts up any resistance.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 14 male Lapras!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Smile Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V14 [MA]

b]ID[/b]
    Kazul darts in and swipes at Lapras with a quick slashing maneuver, and this seems to be too much for the creature. The Lapras slumps over, not unconscious, but too weak to keep moving. Smiling, you toss a Pokeball; the Lapras barely puts up any resistance.

Congratulations! You've caught a level 14 male Lapras!
    Northern Caverns

I will name my Lapras Waveride (It was a name I gave to a Lapras I got in a IGN Board's Adoption Center Game) and it's TM move will be Blizzard.

(By the way, do Pokemon here still get a bred-on move? I look at the stats for pokemon and Serebii.com and I can find egg moves and TM/HM moves but no bred on moves.)

Saying goodbye to the pod of Lapras, I move on.
    Fritz: So, Prue, I hear your friend’s a cop.
    Prue: Inspector, actually.
    Fritz: Oh, yeah. (to Andy) Well, I got these parking tickets...
    Andy: Yeah, my focus is mainly homicide, robbery.
    Fritz: Yeah. Yeah. So I have these parking tickets...

- Charmed Episode 3 - Thank You For Not Morphing

The real Shonta Moderator

Shonta
    You quickly make an apology to the Delibird. He seems to accept it, as he smiles before walking off. You decide to keep moving as well. A Drapion lumbers past you, seemingly oblivious to your presence - or maybe it just doesn't care. You keep an eye on it, and realize that it's going to meet with a Sableye in a darker corner of the cave. Meanwhile, a Jynx is facing off against a Haunter; you can't tell if it's a friendly match or not. What do you do?
    North Caverns
    I'll sit and watch the battle between the Haunter and Jynx.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah
    You keep walking. Suddenly, you feel a tug on your pant leg: it's a Munchlax, asking plaintively if you have any food. Before you answer, you give the surrounding areas the once-over - you can see an Elekid striking poses for no apparent reason, as well as a Budew jumping on a sleeping Snorlax's stomach. What do you do?
    Meadow

I'll tell the Munchlax no, I don't have any food, before I'll continue on.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hoo, that was longer than I intended...

---

ID - They do get a bred-on move - any move that the Pokemon can get through breeding. So it's usually composed of level-up moves, TM/HM moves, and egg moves.

You keep moving. A Snorunt is keeping a wary eye on you from the corner of the cavern, unaware that a Spiritomb is sneakily moving closer to it (how the Spiritomb itself is moving is anyone's guess). Meanwhile, a Rotom is amusing itself by throwing out sparks and spinning around, creating the illusion of a giant, flickering pinwheel. A Jynx nearby is carefully grooming what appears to be her daughter Smoochum. What do you do?

Shonta - You take a seat on a nearby rock. The Haunter begins by contorting its face into a horrible scowl - Mean Look. The Jynx replies by shooting an Ice Beam from the palm of its hand, striking the Haunter dead on. The Haunter scowls and licks the Jynx on the side of her head, causing her to shudder. However, she counters in turn by planting a big wet one on the Haunter's cheek, sending it to dreamland. Satisfied at her victory, the Jynx perches on a nearby boulder and begins absentmindedly primping herself. What do you do?

Hannah - You tell the Munchlax no. It gives you puppy-dog eyes and walks away, sniffling. You pay it no heed and keep walking. As you move, you notice what seems to be a contest in progress: a Plusle and Minun are cheering on an Igglybuff and a Snover, who seem to be racing: it looks like a Porygon is keeping track of their times. What do you do?
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Shonta - You take a seat on a nearby rock. The Haunter begins by contorting its face into a horrible scowl - Mean Look. The Jynx replies by shooting an Ice Beam from the palm of its hand, striking the Haunter dead on. The Haunter scowls and licks the Jynx on the side of her head, causing her to shudder. However, she counters in turn by planting a big wet one on the Haunter's cheek, sending it to dreamland. Satisfied at her victory, the Jynx perches on a nearby boulder and begins absentmindedly primping herself. What do you do?
    North Caverns
    I'll congratulate the Jynx and move on.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah - You tell the Munchlax no. It gives you puppy-dog eyes and walks away, sniffling. You pay it no heed and keep walking. As you move, you notice what seems to be a contest in progress: a Plusle and Minun are cheering on an Igglybuff and a Snover, who seem to be racing: it looks like a Porygon is keeping track of their times. What do you do?
    Meadow

*Yawn* Walk on.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Shonta
    You congratulate the Jynx, who acknowledges your presence with a nod of her head before going back to grooming. Shrugging, you keep moving, and eventually come to what seems to be a huge, underground pool. A pod of Lapras are huddled together towards the center of the pool; meanwhile, a Rotom is hovering above the water a little ways away, observing them. An Absol is perched on a nearby boulder, looking for all the world like the head lion of a pride. What do you do?

Hannah
    You keep walking, and eventually come to an area of the Meadow with several large, broadleaved trees. A Wormadam and a Burmy are hanging from one of the branches, and a Paras is scuttling up the trunk. A Teddiursa is seemingly trying to get at a Beedrill's honey, but it can't jump high enough to get at it - the Beedrill is watching with amusement. What do you do?

Shonta
    You congratulate the Jynx, who acknowledges your presence with a nod of her head before going back to grooming. Shrugging, you keep moving, and eventually come to what seems to be a huge, underground pool. A pod of Lapras are huddled together towards the center of the pool; meanwhile, a Rotom is hovering above the water a little ways away, observing them. An Absol is perched on a nearby boulder, looking for all the world like the head lion of a pride. What do you do?
    North Caverns
    Good, another Absol. Forget manners; I'm quietly sending out my L12 Bulbasaur (Dimitri) and giving that Absol a Leech Seed!
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry for not posting here in awhile... the vacation and my computer problems have given me problems. Still are, really.

classy_cat18
    You release Dimitri as quietly as possible. It seems that Absol didn't hear the Pokeball snap or see the flash of light. So far, so good.

“Leech Seed,” you whisper.

Your Bulbasaur seems to recognize that you want to stay quiet, so with little more than a grunt, it sends a super-sized seed toward the rock face. But perhaps Absol wasn't quite as unaware as you suspected. It quickly leaps off the rock in an effort to avoid your attack. On the other hand, maybe it waited just a little too long; the seed releases its vines, and one of them grabs and yanks Absol. In its struggle to get free, it pulls the seed itself near... now only sheer will and its strong legs are keeping the attack from wrapping around it and beginning the draining process. Still, Absol appears rather hogtied as it fiercely glares at you.

What are you going to do?
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu View Post
    classy_cat18
    You release Dimitri as quietly as possible. It seems that Absol didn't hear the Pokeball snap or see the flash of light. So far, so good.

“Leech Seed,” you whisper.

Your Bulbasaur seems to recognize that you want to stay quiet, so with little more than a grunt, it sends a super-sized seed toward the rock face. But perhaps Absol wasn't quite as unaware as you suspected. It quickly leaps off the rock in an effort to avoid your attack. On the other hand, maybe it waited just a little too long; the seed releases its vines, and one of them grabs and yanks Absol. In its struggle to get free, it pulls the seed itself near... now only sheer will and its strong legs are keeping the attack from wrapping around it and beginning the draining process. Still, Absol appears rather hogtied as it fiercely glares at you.

What are you going to do?
    North Caverns
    Dimitri will use Bullet Seed to weaken the Absol.
    Random Quote:

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Shipwreck
    Aw, geez... Okay, Turner'll use Hypnosis to subdue Gengar, then I'll recall him and run away from Gengar.
    Brian: You skipped over me.

Shonta
    Dmitiri wastes no time in spitting out a flurry of small seeds. They pepper the Absol, and it winces in mild pain and irritation. However, this distraction is all it takes for the Leech Seed to constrict tighter and begin draining. Absol scowls; however, it doesn't just stand there. It fades into the shadows, then moments later appears from nowhere and headbutts Dmitri, sending the Bulbasaur skidding back. What do you do?

Shonta
    Dmitiri wastes no time in spitting out a flurry of small seeds. They pepper the Absol, and it winces in mild pain and irritation. However, this distraction is all it takes for the Leech Seed to constrict tighter and begin draining. Absol scowls; however, it doesn't just stand there. It fades into the shadows, then moments later appears from nowhere and headbutts Dmitri, sending the Bulbasaur skidding back. What do you do?
    North Caverns
    Vine Whip followed by Petal Dance.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Shonta
    Hannah
    You keep walking, and eventually come to an area of the Meadow with several large, broadleaved trees. A Wormadam and a Burmy are hanging from one of the branches, and a Paras is scuttling up the trunk. A Teddiursa is seemingly trying to get at a Beedrill's honey, but it can't jump high enough to get at it - the Beedrill is watching with amusement. What do you do?
    Meadow

What a boring lot of Pokémon...I'll walk on.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

*cough*

Shonta
    Dmitri smriks, and a pair of thick green vines extend from his back. The Absol barely has time to react before getting lashed by the Vine Whip; the attack leaves red welts on its skin. Needless to say, it does not look happy. The Absol jumps at Dmitri and sinks its teeth into Dmitri's skin; the latter howls in pain before the former releases its hold. Dmitri goes on to begin performing an intricate dance, summoning a cloud of petals out of nowhere... but before he can attack, Absol darts in and hits Dmitri with a Sucker Punch. Dmitri frowns, but continues the attack; a flurry of petals swarms Absol, leaving the Pokemon cut. As the attack fades, you note that both Pokemon are beginning to look extremely tired.

Hannah
    You keep moving. As you walk, you note a Budew and a Roselia sitting in the shade of a good-sized tree. You glance up, and also note a Pachirisu darting from branch to branch. Further away, you can see a Lickitung arguing with a Kangaskhan; the Kangaskhan is standing in front of its joey, as if it were protecting it from the Lickitung. What do you do?

Shonta
    Dmitri smriks, and a pair of thick green vines extend from his back. The Absol barely has time to react before getting lashed by the Vine Whip; the attack leaves red welts on its skin. Needless to say, it does not look happy. The Absol jumps at Dmitri and sinks its teeth into Dmitri's skin; the latter howls in pain before the former releases its hold. Dmitri goes on to begin performing an intricate dance, summoning a cloud of petals out of nowhere... but before he can attack, Absol darts in and hits Dmitri with a Sucker Punch. Dmitri frowns, but continues the attack; a flurry of petals swarms Absol, leaving the Pokemon cut. As the attack fades, you note that both Pokemon are beginning to look extremely tired.
    North Caverns
    Okay, I'm going to throw an Ultra Ball at the Absol.
    Random Quote:

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Shonta
    You toss the Ultra Ball. It wiggles once... twice... thrice... and is still.

CONGRATULATIONS! You've caught a level 14 male Absol!

What do you do now?

Cool. His name will be Stryker, his BOM Sucker Punch, his level 10 TM Shadow Claw, and his trait will be Super Luck. And I think I'll take a break for a while.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*cough*
    Hannah
    You keep moving. As you walk, you note a Budew and a Roselia sitting in the shade of a good-sized tree. You glance up, and also note a Pachirisu darting from branch to branch. Further away, you can see a Lickitung arguing with a Kangaskhan; the Kangaskhan is standing in front of its joey, as if it were protecting it from the Lickitung. What do you do?
    Ahhh, no excuse? Pity that.

Meadow

Move on.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hannah
    You keep walking. However, your hike is brought to a halt as you step in something sticky... You glance down and notice that you're standing in a puddle of blue paint. A Smeargle nearby blushes and skirts behind a bush when you glare at it. Nearby, a Paras and a Shinx are talking animatedly; at least, they are until the Paras releases a burst of Stun Spore, sending the Shinx to the ground, paralyzed. Off in the distance, you could see a Tangela and a Roserade appear to be sparring. What do you do?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah
    You keep walking. However, your hike is brought to a halt as you step in something sticky... You glance down and notice that you're standing in a puddle of blue paint. A Smeargle nearby blushes and skirts behind a bush when you glare at it. Nearby, a Paras and a Shinx are talking animatedly; at least, they are until the Paras releases a burst of Stun Spore, sending the Shinx to the ground, paralyzed. Off in the distance, you could see a Tangela and a Roserade appear to be sparring. What do you do?
    Meadow

That's helpful. I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Shinx.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Charles
    You explain what happened to your Pokemon to the Snover, who looks utterly uninterested. Frowning at its lack of interest, you pull out your Ditto's Pokeball and try to recall the Snover... but it doesn't work. A similar test on the Cacnea, a Doduo sprinting by, and a Mareep taking a drink from a nearby pond prove fruitless. What do you do?

(To answer your question, I'm not sure what happened with your Pokemon. Could you explain it to me? Then I'll be able to give you a definitive answer.)
    Meadow

I well backtrack to the spot I had my camp site set up...

Long story short I followed a Shroomish and Chikorita from my camp site to see a Cleffa, and a Pichu they were taking care of, and when I returned to my camp site to find my Ursaring having a staring contest with an Electrike who's appeared out of nowhere. A Furret is messing about in my tent while two Farfetch'd(one of which was my Ditto are chasing your Treecko. Your Paras is nowhere to be seen. then once I cought the three trouble makers I sent my ditto to go look for my Paras, I bet it has somthing to do with that Hunter I ran awayfrom back in the Forest...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

If the other players are still interested, which i doubt, i'll update once i know. I'm going to release one team member which hasn't been introduced yet since its been so long i forgot any plans i had for him. Its tiana's son L.5 male unnamed eevee.

With that said, and, after looking on my site, I see that I still have one ultra ball. SO i'm gonna go to the Magnetic North where Lani will use one of my prizes from the Solar Games the Rock Smash SM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll go back to Shrine of the Sun, please.

(I was a whiny little bitch a couple of years ago, wasn't I? o_O)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong View Post
    If the other players are still interested, which i doubt, i'll update once i know. I'm going to release one team member which hasn't been introduced yet since its been so long i forgot any plans i had for him. Its tiana's son L.5 male unnamed eevee.

With that said, and, after looking on my site, I see that I still have one ultra ball. SO i'm gonna go to the Magnetic North where Lani will use one of my prizes from the Solar Games the Rock Smash SM.

*Murkrow

After trumping through a dense forest, you come across a sheer cliff made out of crystay that goes higher than the eye can see. At teh top, you can barely make out a lone tree at the top of the cliff with a brilliant light radiating from the top. You release your pidgeotto and hop as you make use of her SM Fly. Once you've made it to the top, Ryau catches a thermal and zips higher. A Mantyke pauses midair and stares at you curiously. A loud shriek draws your attention. As you turn towards where the sound is coming from you see a Farfetch'd chasing a swablu. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

After trumping through a dense forest, you come across a sheer cliff made out of crystay that goes higher than the eye can see. At teh top, you can barely make out a lone tree at the top of the cliff with a brilliant light radiating from the top. You release your pidgeotto and hop as you make use of her SM Fly. Once you've made it to the top, Ryau catches a thermal and zips higher. A Mantyke pauses midair and stares at you curiously. A loud shriek draws your attention. As you turn towards where the sound is coming from you see a Farfetch'd chasing a swablu. What will you do?
    Shrine of the Sun

I'll have a quick look at the Farfetch'd/Swablu to see if there's anything different about them; if there is, stay put; if not, fly on.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

*Murkrow

Taking a closer look at the Farfetch'd and Swablu, you see nothing unusual about them. Decision made, you tell Ryau to keep going. She rises higher on the thermal and rolls to miss a Zubat who shrieks in alarm while backpeddling in the air. A taillow watches this and laughs. A curious combee decides to come over and say hello. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

Taking a closer look at the Farfetch'd and Swablu, you see nothing unusual about them. Decision made, you tell Ryau to keep going. She rises higher on the thermal and rolls to miss a Zubat who shrieks in alarm while backpeddling in the air. A taillow watches this and laughs. A curious combee decides to come over and say hello. What will you do?
    Shrine of the Sun

I'll pat the Combee on the head and say hello back before continuing on.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm giving Hannah my L.12 naturally shiny Ditto Hinto.

*Murkrow

You decide to give the combee a pat on the head after saying hello and he buzzes happily. Continuing along, you notice the Combee is still following you. A shadow passes over you and everything gets super quiet. The combee tries to hide behind you. Looking up, you notice an Aerodactyl. A quick glance around reveals the only pokemon not perturbed at the aerodactyl's appeareance, a Tropius. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm giving Hannah my L.12 naturally shiny Ditto Hinto.

*Murkrow

You decide to give the combee a pat on the head after saying hello and he buzzes happily. Continuing along, you notice the Combee is still following you. A shadow passes over you and everything gets super quiet. The combee tries to hide behind you. Looking up, you notice an Aerodactyl. A quick glance around reveals the only pokemon not perturbed at the aerodactyl's appeareance, a Tropius. What will you do?
    Confirming.

Shrine of the Sun

I'll grab hold of the Combee and get Ry to fly away as fast as she can; if it looks like things might kick off, I'll have Omega (Salamence) at the ready.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

*Murkrow

Reacting quickly, you grab Combee and whisper to Ry to get out of there as fast as she can. The Pidgeotto obeys, as you keep a wary eye on the flying prehistoric pokemon. You need not have bothered though, it seems that the fact that the Tropius didn't even seem bothered had earned the aerodactyl's fury. Once you're a safe distance away, Ry slows down to catch her breath and you look around as Combee still shakes in your arms. The first thing that you spot is a Doduo flying. You also spot both a Taillow and a scyther looking at him with an O_o expression on their faces. A Pelipper simply flies past minding his on business. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Murkrow

Reacting quickly, you grab Combee and whisper to Ry to get out of there as fast as she can. The Pidgeotto obeys, as you keep a wary eye on the flying prehistoric pokemon. You need not have bothered though, it seems that the fact that the Tropius didn't even seem bothered had earned the aerodactyl's fury. Once you're a safe distance away, Ry slows down to catch her breath and you look around as Combee still shakes in your arms. The first thing that you spot is a Doduo flying. You also spot both a Taillow and a scyther looking at him with an O_o expression on their faces. A Pelipper simply flies past minding his on business. What will you do?
    Shrine of the Sun

*Pets Combee*

I'll take a look to see if there's anything special about the Pelipper.

Edit: It's Monday so can I have a Poke, Great and Ultra Ball please?
    Last edited by *Murkrow; 20th April 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry things are a bit hetic irl atm... Got 2 projects and one take home final all due by next week. Actually projects due this week and test due next. I'll try to get to your gym battle asap....

*Murkrow

*hands over the requested balls* Wanting a closer look, you ask Ryau to try and get closer without startling the flying pelican. As you draw near, you can't help but notice that its normal colored. Suddenly, you jump as something makes a loud shriek right behind you. Lucikly, you had a good grip so you didn't fall off of Ryau. Turning around, you notice a Chatot lauging to himself. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Take a long as you need, Amy.

*Murkrow

*hands over the requested balls* Wanting a closer look, you ask Ryau to try and get closer without startling the flying pelican. As you draw near, you can't help but notice that its normal colored. Suddenly, you jump as something makes a loud shriek right behind you. Lucikly, you had a good grip so you didn't fall off of Ryau. Turning around, you notice a Chatot lauging to himself. What will you do?
    Shrine of the Sun

Hehe! I'll send out Omega (L50 Salamence) and have him use Hidden Power: Electric on both the Pelipper and Chatot. Once they're both injured, I'll chuck the Ultra Ball at Pelipper and the Great Ball at Chatot.

Then for the heck of it, I'll prod Combee with the Poke Ball to see what he does.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Edit: I'm releasing Willow though he will hang around in mystories as a nonbattling character*

*Murkrow

With a gleeful laugh, you reach down and pluch a pokeball off your belt. Combee is curious, but doesn't react other than to start at Omega in awe as he emerges from teh pokeball. He rises high into the air before briefly glowing yellow as he gathers electrical energy from around him as he takes aim at the Pelipper. With a surprised squawk of alarm, the pelican started to freefall as he wasn't expecting such a powerful attack that took a chunck of his health away. It took a few minutes before he was albe to turn around and send an weak jet of water at the airborne dragon. While Omega is now targeting the chatot behind you, you hurl an ultra ball at the pelipper. As you watch, he is sucked inside. The pokeball hovers in the air a few minutes, rocking wildly back and forth once, twice, three, four, five times, before a faint ping is heard and the ball starts to plummet as gravity finally gains the uppper hand. Congrats you caught a L. 13 Male pelliper. Meanwhile another squawk indicates that Omega's second hidden power was also successful. Turning around carefully, you notice that the small parrot's feathers are sticking out all over the place in every direction imaginable. As you look at it, the small bird takes a deep breath and begins to sing. Your eyes open wide as you quickly chunk a great ball at it. Stopping the bird from its lullaby, he gets sucked inside the pokeball. It shakes once, twice, three times and he bursts out in a brilliant beam light and looks angry. Finally, you prod at the combee with the pokeball. Without any hesistation, it buzzes happily and goes inside. Congrats you caught a L.9 Female combee. With an angry chatot glaring at you and pelliper's ultraball in a freefall, what will you do?
    Last edited by Wolfsong; 3rd April 2010 at 01:03 PM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I know this has been dead for a LOOOOONG time, but is there any chance any of the workers are alive and willing to... work?

I'm back.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm alive and here. ^^;; if you're still interested.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Let's just say that I have been walking around the Meadow for around two years give or take... -_-;

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates