Thread: where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?

Hybrid View

Cloyster Moderator

Default Re: where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?

Skipped the Unown sidequest originally, so I'm going back and doing it now. I have 15 forms, and two pages of notes in the report.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

I got SS 3 days ago, just got to Goldenrod after being pummeled by Bugsy, then showing that Scyther who's boss :3

I chose Chikorita, but had no problem with Falkner since I got a Pikachu from the Yellow Forest on the Pokewalker. I also used Pikachu as bait for Bugsy's Scyther. I let him U-turn me, and static paralyzed it in the death process :3 It therefore became slower and didn't U-turn as much. Silly Bugsy...

I currently have Bayleef, Poliwag (I fished through hundreds of Magikarps to find it, damnit!), Pikachu, Pidgeotto and Ratatta. My 6th member changes, but is currently Sentret, just for HM uses, but was Slowpoke for a bit. Just caught a Drowzee, so might start using that...

I don't plan to keep Ratatta. It can sit in my box for eternity once I find a replacement. And probably not Pidgeotto, since I don't tend to use flying types.

I can't wait til I can fetch me a Sneasel. And omg, Goldenrod City is HUGE D:

I caught all the Unowns in Crystal, I dunno whether I can be bothered to do it again... It is weirdly tempting... ><

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by ChobiChibi View Post
    I chose Chikorita, but had no problem with Falkner since I got a Pikachu from the Yellow Forest on the Pokewalker. I also used Pikachu as bait for Bugsy's Scyther. I let him U-turn me, and static paralyzed it in the death process :3 It therefore became slower and didn't U-turn as much. Silly Bugsy...
    Wow, interesting! (I dunno if I'll do the Pokewalker yet or not, myself.)

Anyhow, the most notable events that happened to me since last time:

(1) Vulpix is now caught up with the rest of my crew.

(2) Oddish turned into Gloom.

(3) Did the Burned Tower (I'll have to come back later with both Rock Smash AND Strength to fully clear it, though.)

(4) (Spoiler:) Beat the Team Rocket guy at the Dance Hall. (I've decided to use Spoiler Tags for story stuff that's definitely changed from the original "G/S/C/" from here on out.

I haven't played my "SoulSilver" since last Saturday, though...I need to get back to it!

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Happy Re: where are you at in your heart gold/soul silver playthrough?

Last night, I've beaten the Elite 4. I'm about to go to the S.S. Aqua.

My current team is Meganium, Raikou, Togetic, Jirachi, Butterfree and Heracross. They are around level 65-66.