Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
For a Pokemon forum, I'm surprised by the lacking number of people with Wii friend codes.
To be honest I'm not. Let's be real here folks.....when it comes to online the Wii is just lightyears behind the PS3 and the 360. I'm not even going to get into the subject of the games avalible on the Wii.

I know a good deal of you won't like to hear this but it needs to be said The bottom line? Once Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft release their next systems and we finally get into the next gen of console gaming I think many of us will look past the sales and finally admit just how lackluster the Wii really was. Hell it took me quite a few years myself to admit that while the Gamecube did have decent games that in the end it just didn't have nearly as many great titles as the PS2.

I just hope that Nintendo doesn't continue this downward trend I'm starting to notice in their consoles. Nintendo may have some of the best first party games in the business but frankly the third party offerings on the Wii have included quite a bit of shovelware :-/