@Marvel Scale

♥♥♥♥[32]♥♥♥♥♥
■■■■[9]■■■■■
Badly Poisoned

Thunder Wave
Toxic
Light Screen

Round 6

Mina kicks this round off by emitting some sparks and bolts. She then releases the charge at Carlos, but Carlos is ready. Carlos put up its defensive mechanisms. But a light blue shield of energy doesn't seem like the best shield. But it works anyway. From inside the shield, Carlos is making his derpiness at derpy as possible, and Mina really seems to like it. Looks like everyone has a soft spot for derpy Slowpokes.

[ -17 EP || -4 EPAttracted]

Mina begins to conjure up some toxicy shenanigans, but then once again notices Carlos's derpiness. Meanwhile, Carlos decides that he want's more Carlos's on the field, so he creates some clones of himself. Mina is so happy. There are 5 Carlos's on the field!

[ -6 EP, 4 Clones || Can't Move!]

Wait, are Carlos and Mina finally going to attack! Nope, Gotcha! Mina regained her battle awareness and focused on her mind. She created a decent sized barrier of light positioned directly in front of her. Carlos, who didn't have any commands to follow this turn, decided to spin in circles to pass the time. Wait, is he using Twist...nope. Nevermind.

[ Derp || -6 EP, Light Screen]

Mina actually took damage this turn, due to that poison.

[ -8 HP]

Puma
OX

Carlos ♂
@Regenerator

♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥
■■■■■[77]■■■■■
4 Clones

Cynder
OO

Mina ♀
@Marvel Scale

♥♥♥♥♥[24]♥♥♥♥♥
■■■■■[0]■■■■■
Badly Poisoned, Attracted, Light Screen

Ref Notes:
- Toxic will increase to 13% damage next turn.
- Light Screen will last for 8 more actions.
- Mina will remain under the affects of attract for 6 more actions.
- I probably ref things a little different then Turtleshotz, like I don't use an RNG for damage calcs.
- Puma to command next.
- Any questions I'll gladly answer.