Thread: Shiny watch 2014!

Hybrid View

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Shiny watch 2014!

Well after COUNTLESS years I've actually finally gotten my first shiny in X (no......Red Gyarados in GSC and HG/SS does NOT count in my book since everyone who plays those games gets it)

It was a level 30 Woobat that I got from Brandy's Friend Safari. Rash nature with apparently high potential in it's special attack and defense stats. I know jack shit about EV's and all that jazz but I'd imagine that the high potential in SA with it's nature has to be pretty damn good right?
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Re: Shiny watch 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Rudy View Post
    Well after COUNTLESS years I've actually finally gotten my first shiny in X (no......Red Gyarados in GSC and HG/SS does NOT count in my book since everyone who plays those games gets it)

It was a level 30 Woobat that I got from Brandy's Friend Safari. Rash nature with apparently high potential in it's special attack and defense stats. I know jack shit about EV's and all that jazz but I'd imagine that the high potential in SA with it's nature has to be pretty damn good right?
    Those are IV's (Individual Values) that the guy is talking about. If he says they're outstanding, it means they're perfect. So an IV has a value between 0 and 31, 0 being crap and 31 being perfect. So yeah, outstanding Sp Atk is probably good for your Woobat ^^

EV's are effort values that you earn through battling and super training, fyi.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train