Thread: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo*)

Hybrid View

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, *)

I'll have Warren use Dazzling gleam to blind the Pangoro, then recall him so he doesn't struggle on the narrow stairs, run outside, and release Falconzord to get me into the air and (hopefully) away to another area before this gets any worse! I'll let the pangoro deal with the thief, he seems to know what he's doing.
    Last edited by Cynder; 23rd December 2014 at 06:12 PM.

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, *)

The amount of research I had to do, to see if Dazzling Gleam on Delphox is legit, is too damn high! Screw you Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire! These count, right?

Cynder's Megastone Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Pokéball
    ♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball
    Caught so far: ♦ None yet
    Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

Crush Quarry
    A dangerous quarry home to Rock and Ground types. Footing is loose, and there's always work being done. A few Fighting types and some rare Steel types also make their homes here.

♣Round 6

You decide that there's no point in further trying to achieve anything here, and try to make a run for it. You command Warren to unleash a hurtful flash of lighting, temporarily blinding the Pandagro, as you make a run for it. "You.. you are going to REGRET this! I WILL find you!"

Running past them, you recall your Delphox and sprint down the stairs, however, you bump into someone.

"Y-you imbecile! Watch where you're going..." She looks around. "Wait... where did you come from..? Don't tell me... Don't tell me you snatched the key from my Riolu! This is unacceptable!" Her hand moves towards one of her pockets. Seems like she means business. Also, you hear some loud steps coming from upstairs. Seems like your dazzling gleam wasn't dazzling enough, huh?

What are you going to do?
    Make another terrible excuse up?
    Screw up terribly?
    Remark that her clothing is weird?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Last edited by Puma; 24th December 2014 at 05:38 AM.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^