Thread: Pokemon Hangman version 100!

Hybrid View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: Pokemon Hangman version 100!

Quote Originally Posted by Fett One View Post
    Knight of Time, are you doing the plushie exchange yourself or did you want me to do it?
    I'd like another worker to do it please (which I guess would be you since Gabi's been really busy these days). The plushie exchange machine is sort of like Goldenrod Tower's EMT (Electronic Move Tutor) in the AC/CC subforum of GGG, since it's the responsibility of another worker to tell you what TM(s) you get when you pay for one or two cranks of it, so if you use the plushie exchange machine, it would be up to me or Gabi to tell you what you got. Similarly, if Mikachu, Louis, or someone else who isn't a worker uses the plushie exchange machine, one of us workers would need to use it to tell the player what they got.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: Pokemon Hangman version 100!

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    I'd like another worker to do it please (which I guess would be you since Gabi's been really busy these days). The plushie exchange machine is sort of like Goldenrod Tower's EMT (Electronic Move Tutor) in the AC/CC subforum of GGG, since it's the responsibility of another worker to tell you what TM(s) you get when you pay for one or two cranks of it, so if you use the plushie exchange machine, it would be up to me or Gabi to tell you what you got. Similarly, if Mikachu, Louis, or someone else who isn't a worker uses the plushie exchange machine, one of us workers would need to use it to tell the player what they got.
    Not a problem. Your Kangaskhan has been exchanged for a Pyukumuku.

I would also like to try my luck by exchanging my spare Kangaskhan as well.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious