Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower V.13 [M.A.]

Banned

Default <Sub Game> Goldenrod Tower V.13 [M.A.]

(6/19) Now that the two national holidays in North America are getting close (there might be national holidays in July for any of you guys outside of North America), namely Canada Day for Canadians and Independence Day for you guys in the U.S, will you be celebrating the holiday with your family? Why or why not?

We don't usually cerebrate canada day... all it is just a day we don't have to go to work / school and have fun I guess~

(6/20) What is the farthest you have ever travelled in your country?

I live in vancouver, B.C., so I guess it would be Toronto and maybe Niagara Falls I guess. (We were visiting my uncle in Toronto and we drove down the Niagara Falls.)

2 MG please~

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Cyndaquil >> Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(6/19) Now that the two national holidays in North America are getting close (there might be national holidays in July for any of you guys outside of North America), namely Canada Day for Canadians and Independence Day for you guys in the U.S, will you be celebrating the holiday with your family? Why or why not?

Not really. My family will just go to the fourth of July fireworks and not do much else XD.

From Pennsylvania to North Carolina. My mom doesn't like to travel much so we haven't been far =/

And I'll sell:
    Division Gem
    Ocean Gem
    Flame Gem x2
    Spark Gem

10 stamps + 2 MGs

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I don't really plan to do much on hte fourth of July except spend time with my family like usual. Myabe a few of my friends might show up, most likely not.

I'd have to say Huntsville Alabama. and that was a long time ago. Usually we go to the Smoky Mountains. ^^ They are really pretty.

MGs please.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

It would have to be Washington Dc, its the farthest i have gone from alaska
    1 Mg please

Well.. Hungary's not all that big.. So it's only natural I've been to just about all of it. ^^'

1Mg pleez.

6-20 What is the farthest you have travelled in your country??

Florida, can't get too much more South of NY than that,lol

MG Please!!

Also:

I am selling a Fire Stone, which can be used for either AC or CC pokes, PM me with an offer

I am selling a Dragon Scale, this is for AC, as I bought it for 35 Stamps at the Dragon Tamers Reward Center, please, don't offer lower than 30 Stamps/CCPs, which would still save you 5, but PM me with offers
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Once again, it looks like it is up to me to make a few polls here... 'sigh'

(6/21) >> Do you like Lego? Why/why not? If you do have Lego, what is your favourite theme? Why?

(6/22) >> What is your favourite website that allows you to make your own homepage (e.g. Geocities, Angelfire, Yahoo)? Why?

Danny >> Green MGCoin, 2 Stamps/CCP

Here are your 10 Stamps.

'takes your gems'

Amy >> Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem

Himo >> Red MGCoin

Miko >> Darkness Gem

Steve >> Green MGCoin

As for the polls:

(6/21) >> Do you like Lego? Why/why not? If you do have Lego, what is your favourite theme? Why?

Yes, I like Lego because building things from the various pieces and stuff allows me to make new things. I do have some Lego, and my favourite theme right now is Lego Technic and its sub-divisions (e.g. Mindstorms, Bionicle, etc) because I can build some huge models with the pieces I have.

(6/22) >> What is your favourite website that allows you to make your own homepage (e.g. Geocities, Angelfire, Yahoo)? Why?

I'd probably have to say Angelfire, because it was the first site I was thinking of when I decided it was time to make pages for my adopted Pokemon, captured Pokemon and ASB Pokemon.

I'd like 2 MGs (as well as the previous 2 I asked for on the previous page) please.

Edit: As of now, Jay and I have decided that this current version will have to be closed, so can you all refrain from posting here (I expect this to be closed soon) until the new version of Goldenrod Tower is posted (I will be posting the new version once this one is closed), please?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020