Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V11 (M.A)

Linc » You ask the Poochyena what it's barking at, and it looks at you intently before saying in a surprsingly gruff voice "Well, I didn't know what you were picking up." Then he notices the Ultra Ball in your hand and looks at it with an odd expression gleaming in his eyes. You inspect him curiously, wondering what it is that he seems to find so fascinating. He then breaks his gaze and looks back at you. "Oh, I didn't know what those did. I've seen a few tattered ones lying about in the caverns before but I didn't know what they were for. Never touched them though." He must be quite young since he appears to be so unaware of what they are, but probably quite obedient seeing as he didn't let curiousity get the better of him and end up effectively catching himself. =P What would you like to do?

Sceptile_Master » You start to run away from the Murkrow, Gligar and Pidgey as they all seem to be getting ready to fly at you once more. As soon as you manage to get your pace up, you see shadows on the ground in front of you as the flying pokemon start to catch up with you. It's not looking too good. Suddenly, you end up tripping over a Bellsprout's rooty feet which it's managed to spread across the path in front of you; landing with a crash, a Cleffa comes up and starts to poke your head whilst the three birds come up behind you. What are you going to do?!

DarkPsychicCharizard » You send out Justinian and, upon your orders, he leaps up and bites the Haunter with dark energy crackling from his sharp little teeth. The attack pulsates through the Haunter's ethereal body and makes him wince with the pain; it looks like it stings. Unfortunately, Justinian's attack isn't enough to make the ghostly joker stop his little tricks, and he continues to knock icicles down out of spite. The Delibird, however, is still looking rather worried, even though it should probably know that the sky isn't falling by now. What are you going to do?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master » You start to run away from the Murkrow, Gligar and Pidgey as they all seem to be getting ready to fly at you once more. As soon as you manage to get your pace up, you see shadows on the ground in front of you as the flying pokemon start to catch up with you. It's not looking too good. Suddenly, you end up tripping over a Bellsprout's rooty feet which it's managed to spread across the path in front of you; landing with a crash, a Cleffa comes up and starts to poke your head whilst the three birds come up behind you. What are you going to do?!
    Meadows.

I ask the bellsprout and cleffa if they know anywhere I can escape to.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Linc
    DarkPrince the Dark Knight-
    You continue on once again, and this time as you round the shore of the Lake, you spot a Feebas on the sand flopping around every once in a while. It seems as though its trying to get back in the water, but is having no luck.
    What will you do now?
    Lake

Hmm, I have an idea.

I'll send out Xeno, my male Alakazam, to carefully use a Psychic to help get the Feebas into the water. From there I'll recall Xeno and keep moving with the Wartortle.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    Linc » You ask the Poochyena what it's barking at, and it looks at you intently before saying in a surprsingly gruff voice "Well, I didn't know what you were picking up." Then he notices the Ultra Ball in your hand and looks at it with an odd expression gleaming in his eyes. You inspect him curiously, wondering what it is that he seems to find so fascinating. He then breaks his gaze and looks back at you. "Oh, I didn't know what those did. I've seen a few tattered ones lying about in the caverns before but I didn't know what they were for. Never touched them though." He must be quite young since he appears to be so unaware of what they are, but probably quite obedient seeing as he didn't let curiousity get the better of him and end up effectively catching himself. =P What would you like to do?
    East Caverns

I'll pet the Poochyena on the head and move on.

You send out your Alakazam, who envelopes the Feebas in a blue aura and drops it in the water. The Feebas thanks you and you recall Xeno and move on. As you cotninue with the Wartortle and spot a Poliwag looking up at something in the air. You look up to see what its looking at to see an Altaria flying gracefully in the air. As you continue to watch, it begins to fly lower, and then lands in front of you, the Wartortle, and the Poliwag. it shifts its eyes towards you, and asks you if you would like to battle.
    What will you do now?

Sceptile_Master-
    You quickly ask the Cleffa and Bellsrpout if they no of a place to hide. The Cleffa doesn't know, but the Bellsprout nods, and signals for you to follow it. You run into the thick trees, and its jumps into a bush, and you follow it inside of the bush. It seems to be hollowed out it part of the inside, and was done like that for the purpose of hiding. While inside it, you hear the three birds' calls in the air, and they become fainter and fainter. You stick your head out of the bush to see that they are gone.
    What will you do now?

You send out your Alakazam, who envelopes the Feebas in a blue aura and drops it in the water. The Feebas thanks you and you recall Xeno and move on. As you cotninue with the Wartortle and spot a Poliwag looking up at something in the air. You look up to see what its looking at to see an Altaria flying gracefully in the air. As you continue to watch, it begins to fly lower, and then lands in front of you, the Wartortle, and the Poliwag. it shifts its eyes towards you, and asks you if you would like to battle.
    What will you do now?
    Lake

Hmm, it's been a while since I last saw an Altaria...

I'm going to politely tell the Altaria that I'm not up for a battle right now, as I am in a seemingly endless search for a certain Pokemon, before continuing on with the Wartortle.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master-
    You quickly ask the Cleffa and Bellsrpout if they no of a place to hide. The Cleffa doesn't know, but the Bellsprout nods, and signals for you to follow it. You run into the thick trees, and its jumps into a bush, and you follow it inside of the bush. It seems to be hollowed out it part of the inside, and was done like that for the purpose of hiding. While inside it, you hear the three birds' calls in the air, and they become fainter and fainter. You stick your head out of the bush to see that they are gone.
    What will you do now?
    Meadows

I thanks the bellsprout and the cleffa and decide to move on in a completely random direction.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sorry had a busy week with classes

Linc

You pat the poochyena on the head before continuing on. After a while of traveling through the East Caverns and not seeing anything you eventually come across a mankey trying to teach a young tyroge the finer points of battling. YOu hear a noise behind you and find that its the same poochyena from before. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Explaining to the altari that you do not feel up to battling, it sniffs and says "Your loss." before flying away. Well, you think to yourself as you watch the rude pokemon fly off. Continuing on with wartortle by your side, you come across a surskit trying to impress a goldeen. The goldeen isn't the least bit impressed and she is staring at a Mantine which is ignoring her. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    Sorry had a busy week with classes

Explaining to the altari that you do not feel up to battling, it sniffs and says "Your loss." before flying away. Well, you think to yourself as you watch the rude pokemon fly off. Continuing on with wartortle by your side, you come across a surskit trying to impress a goldeen. The goldeen isn't the least bit impressed and she is staring at a Mantine which is ignoring her. What will you do?
    Lake

Once again, I'll keep going with the Wartortle.
    Knight of Time

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger
    You send out Righello, and you tell him your commands. He glares at you for a few moments, but suddenly gives a grin and lunges towards the Kadabra, who gets a Bite from your T-tar, and falls to the ground. The Bite from the large Tyranitar seemed enough to KO him, but the shock of the surprise attack had to do soemthing also. Righello then turns to the Sneasels, who jump at him and try to use their claws to hurt him, but Righello just launches a Thunder Wave at them both, and they fall to the ground, paralyzed. The Jynx and her daughter get up and walk towards you, and thank you numerous times. "We've decided, I would like to travel with you, and my daughter wants to also," the Jynx says and grins.
    What will you do now?
    South Caves

Awesome. I'll smile at them and thank them, and then I'll toss 2 Pokeballs at them. I will recall Righello and then I will depart for the Forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    Linc

You pat the poochyena on the head before continuing on. After a while of traveling through the East Caverns and not seeing anything you eventually come across a mankey trying to teach a young tyroge the finer points of battling. YOu hear a noise behind you and find that its the same poochyena from before. What will you do?
    East Caverns

I'll go over to the Poochyena and ask if it would like to journey with me for a while. If it agrees, I'll pick it up and move on, if not, I'll move on anyway.
    EDIT: I've also decided that I'm releasing Zora, my male Swampert. I haven't used him for writing any battles for, and I doubt that I ever would have. However, he'll still be in my stories.

TheBlueAvenger
    You smile at them, and then toss your 2 Poke Balls at them. They are instantly absorbed, and you hear the "ping" right away as they agreed to come with you.

Congratulations!
    You caught a L13 Female Jynx and a level 5 female Smoochum

Pleased with your two new teammates, you then move on to the Forest. When you enter, you see an Ariados hanging upside-down on one of the branches on a high tree O_o. A Tropius watched the Ariados intently. Suddenly, there is a rumble, and the two Pokemon suddenly disappear into the Forest. You hear a roar, and out of nowhere, a large Gyarados explodes out of the trees and looks down at you.
    What will you do now?

Again you move on with the Wartortle. You spot a Magikarp lying on its side on the surface of the water, however, on the actual beach, you see a Squirtle running around in circles screaming happily while holding a not as excited Clamperl.
    What will you do now?

Sceptile_Master
    You thank the Cleffa and Bellsprout and then move on in a completely random direction. As you continue through the trees, you find a small clearing with a Farfetch'd hopping happily around, every once in a while poking his stick into the ground. A Ledian watches intently, as if waiting for the Farfetch'd to do something stupid in some way.
    What will you do now?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger
    You smile at them, and then toss your 2 Poke Balls at them. They are instantly absorbed, and you hear the "ping" right away as they agreed to come with you.

Congratulations!
    You caught a L13 Female Jynx and a level 5 female Smoochum

Pleased with your two new teammates, you then move on to the Forest. When you enter, you see an Ariados hanging upside-down on one of the branches on a high tree O_o. A Tropius watched the Ariados intently. Suddenly, there is a rumble, and the two Pokemon suddenly disappear into the Forest. You hear a roar, and out of nowhere, a large Gyarados explodes out of the trees and looks down at you.
    What will you do now?
    Forest

Okay, Jynx will be named Vivian. Her bred-on move will be Wish, and her level 10 move will be Psychic. Smoochum will be named Dolce and her bred-on move will be Seismic Toss.

Anyway, I will try to back away from Gyarados. Slowly, so as to not irritate it, but quick enough so that it can't hurt me.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Again you move on with the Wartortle. You spot a Magikarp lying on its side on the surface of the water, however, on the actual beach, you see a Squirtle running around in circles screaming happily while holding a not as excited Clamperl.
    What will you do now?
    o_O I'm going to go onward with the Wartortle.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master
    You thank the Cleffa and Bellsprout and then move on in a completely random direction. As you continue through the trees, you find a small clearing with a Farfetch'd hopping happily around, every once in a while poking his stick into the ground. A Ledian watches intently, as if waiting for the Farfetch'd to do something stupid in some way.
    What will you do now?
    Meadows

I'll just ignore them and walk on past them.

Banned

Originally Posted by Linc
    Wild Eevee
    You tell Poochyena to go get help, and th little pup runs off into the caverns ahead. The other Pokemon try to distract the Cacturne, but its no use, it keeps coming closer. As it continues to move towards you, you suddenly see a flash of brown, and a Hitmonlee jumps from seemingly nowhere and deals a spinning kick to the Cacturne's side, ignoring the thorns stabbing his foot. Poochyena then appears at the entrance of the cavern and barks happily. Apparently he found help.
    What will you do now?
    East Cavern.

I'll thank Poochyena while waiting to see what Cacturne does.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Linc~ Bye Zora.
    Poochyena barks happily and licks your hand when you offer to let it travel with you for a while; scooping it up, you walk on, when Poochyena freezes and dives out from your arms and hides behind you. Before you can ask what's wrong, there's a snort and a Tyranitar clumps into the room, staring viciously around. Slowly, the Pokémon turns his attention to you.
    What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
    The Gyarados just continues to fix you with an intimidating stare as you carefully back away. He doesn't do anything, just stares and stares. Trembling, you finally manage to duck back into the trees, with the Pokémon gradually vanishing from you sight.
    Breathing a sigh of relief, you turn to go, but Gyarados crashes through the trees and blocks your entrance, before lowering his head and staring at you directly in the eye.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ Remember the location ~_^
    There's still nothing remotely interesting, so you and Wartortle walk on again; Wartortle is staring at you oddly from the corner of his eye, but before either of you can speak, a Huntail slithers across the path, glancing at the two of you, before slipping into the water. The movement disturbs a Mantine and Carvanha who spalsh to the surface and begin to paddle quickly away.

Sceptile_Master~
    Walking on, you discover a Breloom bouncing eagerly around, being followed by a curious Azurill. A Shroomish is grumpily watching the two of them, even though a Flaafy is trying to engage her in conversation.

Wild Eevee~
    As you thank Poochyena, the dog smiles and gives a happy wag of his tail, before you glanced back at Cacturne. He's attempting to imitate Hitmonlees, and is flailing round with his legs, as the agile fighter darts around. This continues on for a couple more minutes, before Hitmonlee manages to catch Cacturne in the back of the legs, bringing him down again. Snarling, Cacturne screams something out and vanishes, reappearing behind Hitmonlee and smashing the Pokémon into the ground and digging his spikes deep into his back.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    TheBlueAvenger~
    The Gyarados just continues to fix you with an intimidating stare as you carefully back away. He doesn't do anything, just stares and stares. Trembling, you finally manage to duck back into the trees, with the Pokémon gradually vanishing from you sight.
    Breathing a sigh of relief, you turn to go, but Gyarados crashes through the trees and blocks your entrance, before lowering his head and staring at you directly in the eye.
    Forest

I'll ask him why he is following me.

Banned

Linc~ Bye Zora.
    Poochyena barks happily and licks your hand when you offer to let it travel with you for a while; scooping it up, you walk on, when Poochyena freezes and dives out from your arms and hides behind you. Before you can ask what's wrong, there's a snort and a Tyranitar clumps into the room, staring viciously around. Slowly, the Pokémon turns his attention to you.
    East Caverns

Eep. I'll ask the Poochyena if it would like to go some place outside the East Caverns. If it agrees, I'll run with it still in my arms to the Desert. If it disagrees, I'll tell it to run for its life and then I'll run off to the Desert.

TheBlueAvenger
    You ask the Gyarados why it is following you, but it doesn't answer, it just keeps staring. You back up about ten more feet, and it begins to follow you, close to the ground. Without warning, there's a puff of soemthing purple right before the Gyarados's face, and the Gyarados falls on its side, asleep. It seems to have awoken a Vileplume on the ground and caught a full blast of its Sleep Powder.
    What will you do now?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master~
    Walking on, you discover a Breloom bouncing eagerly around, being followed by a curious Azurill. A Shroomish is grumpily watching the two of them, even though a Flaafy is trying to engage her in conversation.
    Meadows

A breloom. Must be my lucky day. As the breloom slowly turns its head I sneak up on it and then... master ball time.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ Remember the location ~_^
    There's still nothing remotely interesting, so you and Wartortle walk on again; Wartortle is staring at you oddly from the corner of his eye, but before either of you can speak, a Huntail slithers across the path, glancing at the two of you, before slipping into the water. The movement disturbs a Mantine and Carvanha who spalsh to the surface and begin to paddle quickly away.
    Oops...

Lake

I'm going to keep moving on with the Wartortle.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Linc~
    Poochyena doesn't really like the idea of leaving his home, so you send him running off in the opposite direction to Tyranitar as you leave for the Desert.
    A sweet little Phanpy comes trotting over to say hello as you arrive, while a Beldum and Skarmory have a practice battle in the background.

Sceptile_Master~
    Edging closer, you wait until Breloom is looking the opposite way, before flinging the Master Ball at the Pokémon. He's absorbed inside and despite his struggles, the effort is futile as the Master Ball works its magic.

Congratulations!
    Breloom M L15

The remaining three Pokémon stop what they're doing and turn and watch you quietly as you triumphantly pick the Master Ball up again.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
    Walking on, Wartortle groans and trots after you, muttering slightly under his breath. Still looking for that oh-so elusive Pokémon, you stare out over the lake, as a small group of Relicanth swim past. An Omastar is tagging along behind the fish as an elegant Kingdra spits a jet of water into the air.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master~
    Edging closer, you wait until Breloom is looking the opposite way, before flinging the Master Ball at the Pokémon. He's absorbed inside and despite his struggles, the effort is futile as the Master Ball works its magic.

Congratulations!
    Breloom M L15

The remaining three Pokémon stop what they're doing and turn and watch you quietly as you triumphantly pick the Master Ball up again.
    Meadows

I say bye to the other pokemon and head for the exit. I'll then start a new adventure at the east caverns. Oh by the way, Brelooms bred on move will be focus punch. His name will be kai too.

Banned

Linc~
    Poochyena doesn't really like the idea of leaving his home, so you send him running off in the opposite direction to Tyranitar as you leave for the Desert.
    A sweet little Phanpy comes trotting over to say hello as you arrive, while a Beldum and Skarmory have a practice battle in the background.
    Desert

Oooo..... Skarmory . I love steel Pokemon (except beldum )! I'll say hi to the Phanpy, and then I'll have to interrupt the Skarmory's practice battle, and send out Rebirth (Shelgon) and tell him to use Flamethrower twice on the Skarmory.

DarkPsychicCharizard » You send out Justinian and, upon your orders, he leaps up and bites the Haunter with dark energy crackling from his sharp little teeth. The attack pulsates through the Haunter's ethereal body and makes him wince with the pain; it looks like it stings. Unfortunately, Justinian's attack isn't enough to make the ghostly joker stop his little tricks, and he continues to knock icicles down out of spite. The Delibird, however, is still looking rather worried, even though it should probably know that the sky isn't falling by now. What are you going to do?[/color]
    North Caverns

I will tell Kansho (Bulbasaur) to assure the Delibird that everything is going to be okay. Then, I will tell Justinian (Bagon) to use Dragon Dance, to enhance his speed (attack won't help here), and then bite Haunter as hard as he can.

Banned

Linc~
    Desert

Oooo..... Skarmory . I love steel Pokemon (except beldum )! I'll say hi to the Phanpy, and then I'll have to interrupt the Skarmory's practice battle, and send out Rebirth (Shelgon) and tell him to use Flamethrower twice on the Skarmory.

Sceptile_Master-
    You say bye to the other Pokemon, who frown seeing as you just caught there friend, and you move on to the East Caverns. As soon as you enter, a Mankey drops from the ceiling and greets you happily. Behind it, there's a Poochyena barking at a Meditite who is tryign to meditate.
    What will you do now?

EDIT:
    DarkPsychic Charizard Sorry, you posted while I was updating ^^;
    Kansho reassures the Delibird that everything will be okay. He sighs, and then you tell your Bagon to use Dragon Dance. He makes some strange movements, and two orbs of light swirl around him as he dances. When he finishes, he quickly dashes into the air, and bites the Haunter again, this time a lot harder. The Haunter shouts in pain, and then falls closer to the ground and prepares to attack your Bagon.
    What will you do now?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger
    You ask the Gyarados why it is following you, but it doesn't answer, it just keeps staring. You back up about ten more feet, and it begins to follow you, close to the ground. Without warning, there's a puff of soemthing purple right before the Gyarados's face, and the Gyarados falls on its side, asleep. It seems to have awoken a Vileplume on the ground and caught a full blast of its Sleep Powder.
    What will you do now?
    Forest

I'll just go away now. In some other direction.

Walking on, Wartortle groans and trots after you, muttering slightly under his breath. Still looking for that oh-so elusive Pokémon, you stare out over the lake, as a small group of Relicanth swim past. An Omastar is tagging along behind the fish as an elegant Kingdra spits a jet of water into the air.
    Lake

Ooh, a Kingdra.

Well, if I had never caught my Seadra earlier, I would definitely have gone after the Kingdra (no worries guys, I will hopefully evolve my Seadra someday), but since I have no need to go after it, I'll keep going with the Wartortle, but not before telling him "I'm sorry, it seems like my search for this Pokemon will be longer than I thought.".
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master~ Just thought I'd point out, but you can also give your Breloom his L10 TM.

Linc~
    Smiling, you say hello to Phanpy, before releasing your Shelgon and getting him to aim a powerful Flamethrower at the Skarmory. He does so, and catches the Skamory off-guard, scorching his wing.
    Alarmed, the bird caws in fright and swoops up, dodging Rebirth's next attack, until he's just a tiny speck of light high up in the sky.

TheBlueAvenger~
    Walking hurridly off in the next direction, you're relieved to find that Gyarados is pretty out of it, and doesn't follow you.
    Pausing to survey your surroundings, you notice a pretty Illumise carefully picking some flowers in a clearing to your right, while a Farfetch'd pokes curiously at a Caterpie, who is awkwardly trying to crawl away.

"I'm sorry, it seems like my search for this Pokemon will be longer than I thought.".
    "I hear you...this better be worth it."
    Ignoring yet again the Pokémon, you walk on, followed by Wartortle, who is beginning to stare quite frantically at the water, pointing out any Pokémon he can spot in desperation.
    A couple of Bagon trot across your path, when Wartortle shouts out, "maybe not one of those...what about either of them?" You turn and see that he's motioning at a Politoed and Blastoise having a shouting match.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Breloom get's 2 TM moves. Woohoo, his other TM move will Substitute (I know have a subpunching Breloom yay).

Sceptile_Master-
    You say bye to the other Pokemon, who frown seeing as you just caught there friend, and you move on to the East Caverns. As soon as you enter, a Mankey drops from the ceiling and greets you happily. Behind it, there's a Poochyena barking at a Meditite who is tryign to meditate.
    What will you do now?
    East Caverns

I think I'll just tip toe round them and continue deeper into the cave.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger~
    Walking hurridly off in the next direction, you're relieved to find that Gyarados is pretty out of it, and doesn't follow you.
    Pausing to survey your surroundings, you notice a pretty Illumise carefully picking some flowers in a clearing to your right, while a Farfetch'd pokes curiously at a Caterpie, who is awkwardly trying to crawl away.
    Forest

Just what I was looking for. I'll walk over to the Farfetch'd and challenge it to a match. If it accepts, I'll send out Lento (Slowking) and have him use Water Gun.

Banned

Linc~
    Smiling, you say hello to Phanpy, before releasing your Shelgon and getting him to aim a powerful Flamethrower at the Skarmory. He does so, and catches the Skamory off-guard, scorching his wing.
    Alarmed, the bird caws in fright and swoops up, dodging Rebirth's next attack, until he's just a tiny speck of light high up in the sky.
    Desert

I'll wait and see if the Skarmory come sback down. If it does, I'll have Rebirth charge up to it and jump and use Bite to pull it to the ground with his weight, and then I'll throw my Ultra Ball at it. If it doesn't come bakc down, I'll continue on.

Sceptile_Master-
    You tip-toe around the Pokemon in that cavern, and go into the next. In the next cavern you see a Makuhita poking a sleeping Machop O_o. To the left of them, you see a Heracross watching, trying to maintain his laughter. Suddenly, the Machop awakes and angrily pokes the Makuhita back. They suddenly rapidly begin to poke each other.
    What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger-
    You ask the Farfethc'd if it would like to battle you. It eargerly agrees, hopping around in circles happily. All the other Pokemon in the claering move to the side. You send out Lento, who launches a Water Gun at the Farfetch'd. The now drenched bird angrily smacks Lento in the face with his stick, leaving a red mark.
    What will you do now?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger-
    You ask the Farfethc'd if it would like to battle you. It eargerly agrees, hopping around in circles happily. All the other Pokemon in the claering move to the side. You send out Lento, who launches a Water Gun at the Farfetch'd. The now drenched bird angrily smacks Lento in the face with his stick, leaving a red mark.
    What will you do now?
    Forest

I'll see if Lento is doing okay, then I'll have him use Yawn, coupled with a Psychic.

DarkPsychic Charizard Sorry, you posted while I was updating ^^;
    Kansho reassures the Delibird that everything will be okay. He sighs, and then you tell your Bagon to use Dragon Dance. He makes some strange movements, and two orbs of light swirl around him as he dances. When he finishes, he quickly dashes into the air, and bites the Haunter again, this time a lot harder. The Haunter shouts in pain, and then falls closer to the ground and prepares to attack your Bagon.
    What will you do now?
    North Caverns

I'll tell Justinian to use Dragon Dance again and Bite again. If the Haunter is still up, I'll tell Kansho to use Leech Seed.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sceptile_Master-
    You tip-toe around the Pokemon in that cavern, and go into the next. In the next cavern you see a Makuhita poking a sleeping Machop O_o. To the left of them, you see a Heracross watching, trying to maintain his laughter. Suddenly, the Machop awakes and angrily pokes the Makuhita back. They suddenly rapidly begin to poke each other.
    What will you do now?
    East caverns

LOL. I think I'll continue walking past these insane critters.

"I'm sorry, it seems like my search for this Pokemon will be longer than I thought.".
    "I hear you...this better be worth it."
    Ignoring yet again the Pokémon, you walk on, followed by Wartortle, who is beginning to stare quite frantically at the water, pointing out any Pokémon he can spot in desperation.
    A couple of Bagon trot across your path, when Wartortle shouts out, "maybe not one of those...what about either of them?" You turn and see that he's motioning at a Politoed and Blastoise having a shouting match.
    Lake

Oh, boy oh boy, a Blastoise!

To whoever updates me, be prepared for a long post...

I'm going to politely interrupt it and the Politoed, telling the Blastoise that I have a very important story I absolutely must tell it (I already told a part of it to the Wartortle, but now that my search for a Blastoise has finally ended, I'm going to also reveal my surprise to the Wartortle).

To both the Wartortle and Blastoise (the Politoed is most welcome to listen too if it wants), I'm going to tell the following story:

"A long time ago, I used to be the owner of a Wartortle I was very happy to have. One of my dreams, which was also one of his, was for him to evolve into a Blastoise someday. But since the day that my life was turned upside down, my dream of seeing my Wartortle evolve someday came to a crashing halt. Even to this very day, I miss him a lot, and miss him even more because I never got to help him evolve."

Afterword, I'm going to politely ask the Blastoise if it could make my dream of finally having my favourite fully evolved Water type starter (yes, my favourite fully evolved Water type starter is Blastoise) come true. If so, I'm going to hold out a Pokeball, and sincerely thank the Wartortle for staying at my side.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Originally Posted by *Murkrow
    Wild Eevee~
    As you thank Poochyena, the dog smiles and gives a happy wag of his tail, before you glanced back at Cacturne. He's attempting to imitate Hitmonlees, and is flailing round with his legs, as the agile fighter darts around. This continues on for a couple more minutes, before Hitmonlee manages to catch Cacturne in the back of the legs, bringing him down again. Snarling, Cacturne screams something out and vanishes, reappearing behind Hitmonlee and smashing the Pokémon into the ground and digging his spikes deep into his back.
    East Cavern

I'll have my Pokemon go help Hitmonlee.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Linc » Shielding your eyes from the immensely bright sun, you look up into the sky for the Skarmory until your neck begins to ache. It doesn't seem like it's going to come back down; you must've scared it away with Rebirth's assault. Ah well. You decide to continue on regardless, Rebirth at your side. As you walk on, your feet decidedly tired after the travelling, you hear a plodding behind you. You stop, turn around, and see the Phanphy following you. It looks up at you and trumpets cheerfully at you, attracting the attention of a Magnemite, who comes along and stares in what seems like awe at Rebirth. He must've gotten the impression that Rebirth made the noise. What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger » You ask Lento if he's doing ok, and he nods his head slowly. The red mark is still on his face, but he doesn't let that bother him as he has a great big yawn; upon witnessing it, the Farfetch'd yawns too, and suddenly looks rather more drowsy. Then Lento unleashes a blast of psychic energy at it, disorientating it and making it rather more worse for wear as it tries to stand properly on it's own two feet. What would you like to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard » Justinian dances about once more, and yet again he powers up his strength and he raises his speed. The runs forward really quikcly as his leg muscles feel stronger, and he throws his head forward as his teeth feel sharper; biting into the ghostly body of the Haunter, he shakes his head about a bit to make the pain all the more unbearable for his opponent. As he lets go, the Haunter shudders before gently floating to the ground, evidenlty not intent on causing any more trouble. What would you like to do?

Sceptile_Master » Laughing as the Makuhita and Machop continue their furious poking war, you make your way past them, carefully avoiding getting anywhere near them, just to be safe. As you reach the next room, you look up and see what looks like a massive chandilier, excpet burning with flames instead of having lightbulbs. It's quite a magificent sight. Suddenly, you see 4 blasts of flame coming from the four corners of the room; there are Quilava on ledges in each corner, making sure the flames on the chandilier dont burn out. What would you like to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Walking over to the Blastoise and Politoed with the Wartortle at your side, you interrupt their shouting match to tell them a story. Once you've finished it, the Wartortle mumbles something under its breath, presumably something about how you didn't want a Wartortle at all and that you just wanted to get a Blastoise. However, it doesn't seem overly bothered about it. Then you continue on to ask the Blastoise if it would like to come with you. It responds by saying "Only if you let me and Politoed finish our shouting match and then decide the winner. That, or battle me." Which would you like to do?

Wild Eevee » Your pokemon rush over to the Hitmonlee and help him up, and they also get out some of the needles which are stuck in his back. The Hitmonlee thanks your pokemon for their help before swinging back round to the Cacturne and extneding its leg to whack him in the face; the Cacturne is not impressed and fades away into the shadows. Faint Attack... The Hitmonleee doesn't know where to expect the Cacturne to show up next... Then, as quickly as he disappeared, the Cacturne appears again and hits the Hitmonlee again, winding him. What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight » Walking over to the Blastoise and Politoed with the Wartortle at your side, you interrupt their shouting match to tell them a story. Once you've finished it, the Wartortle mumbles something under its breath, presumably something about how you didn't want a Wartortle at all and that you just wanted to get a Blastoise. However, it doesn't seem overly bothered about it. Then you continue on to ask the Blastoise if it would like to come with you. It responds by saying "Only if you let me and Politoed finish our shouting match and then decide the winner. That, or battle me." Which would you like to do?
    Lake

'shrug' I guess I'll wait for the Blastoise and Politoed to finish their shouting match.

Edit: Since it's Monday again, can I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?
    Knight of Time

Banned

Linc » Shielding your eyes from the immensely bright sun, you look up into the sky for the Skarmory until your neck begins to ache. It doesn't seem like it's going to come back down; you must've scared it away with Rebirth's assault. Ah well. You decide to continue on regardless, Rebirth at your side. As you walk on, your feet decidedly tired after the travelling, you hear a plodding behind you. You stop, turn around, and see the Phanphy following you. It looks up at you and trumpets cheerfully at you, attracting the attention of a Magnemite, who comes along and stares in what seems like awe at Rebirth. He must've gotten the impression that Rebirth made the noise. What will you do now?
    Desert

Me, Rebirth, and the Phanpy will go around the Magnemite and move on. Also, since it's Monday, I'd like a Poke Ball, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball please.

You sit down on a nearby rock and watch the Blastoise and Politoed continue their shouting match. The Blastiose shouts great bellows, while the Politoed croaks short yelps. For what seems like hours, they continue shouting and shouting and shouting... until suddenly it stops. The Blastoise walks over to you. "Okay, we're done. So, who wins?" He says.
    What will you do now?

Desert

Me, Rebirth, and the Phanpy will go around the Magnemite and move on. Also, since it's Monday, I'd like a Poke Ball, a Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball please.

You sit down on a nearby rock and watch the Blastoise and Politoed continue their shouting match. The Blastiose shouts great bellows, while the Politoed croaks short yelps. For what seems like hours, they continue shouting and shouting and shouting... until suddenly it stops. The Blastoise walks over to you. "Okay, we're done. So, who wins?" He says.
    What will you do now?
    Lake

Well, in my book, a bellow tends to be louder than a yelp, so I'm going to tell the Blastoise that he is a real winner to me, as I hold out my Pokeball for him again.
    Knight of Time

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TheBlueAvenger » You ask Lento if he's doing ok, and he nods his head slowly. The red mark is still on his face, but he doesn't let that bother him as he has a great big yawn; upon witnessing it, the Farfetch'd yawns too, and suddenly looks rather more drowsy. Then Lento unleashes a blast of psychic energy at it, disorientating it and making it rather more worse for wear as it tries to stand properly on it's own two feet. What would you like to do?
    Forest

Can I have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball please?

Now, I'll toss an Ultra Ball at Farfetch'd.