Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V13 [M.A]

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V13 [M.A]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragonite
    [center][color=blue]
    Kyle
    You send out Jynx, and with remarkable speed, Sceptile has already begun whipping(literally) her around, like a red-neck in a wife beater(pun intended)...Jynx just finds the opening to blow a kiss to Sceptile, who begins slowing down, it's eyelids getting heavier, and heavier until they close, and it lies down...with little anime "Zz"s rising from it. You throw an ultraball at Sceptile, sucking the big green lizard inside...the ball shakes violently, almost busting...once...twice...threeeeeeee...CAUGHT!! Congratulations!! You caught a Sceptile(M) Lv.17
    What will you do now?
    Meadow

All right, I got the Sceptile.

I'm going to name him Swiftblade (I was originally going to name him Blade, but I decided to give him an extended version, and I think the "Swift" part will work well, knowing that a Sceptile is very fast naturally). As for the free gift I was going to give him, I'm going to give him the Leaf Blade TM I got from the EMT in May, he'll love it for sure. As for his bred-on move and free TM, I'd like them to be Crunch and Hidden Power: Ice please.

At this point, I'd now like to go to the Forest please, for it might be my last stop in the CCCC if I find the Ghost type I'm looking for.

Edit: Before I forget about her, I'm going to say goodbye to the Delcatty, congratulating her one last time on her evolution earlier, as well as thanking her for her help in the tough situations.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: [Game] The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V13 [M.A]

Quote Originally Posted by *Murkrow

Charles Legend~
    Saying goodbye to the Pokémon, and that you understand now, you return to your campsite, to find your Ursaring having a staring contest with an Electrike who's appeared out of nowhere. A Furret is messing about in your tent while two Farfetch'd are chasing your Treecko. Your Paras is nowhere to be seen.
    What are you going to do?
    what about my Ditto?
    Meadow

Grin  lick an Idot at the sight of two Farfetch'd, then Sigh at what they are doing..

Frist I well  have Cam use a thunder Punch to each of the two Farfetch'd, then fry them with dragon breath twice then once they are are both weaken drag them over to the tent. 

While Cam is busy with his attackers, I well have Clare ask the Electrike it would like to be her freind.

I well go talk to the Furret until Cam drags the two Farfetch'd over to the tent, I well then throw an Ultra ball at the both of them. 

Speaking of balls it's Monday again can I have a Pokeball, a Great Ball and an Ultra Ball please? thanks...

~Charles Legend

ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates