Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center V.3 (Mod Approved)

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center V.3 (Mod Approved)

Originally posted by Link 10
    Parsec's Politoed

You ask it if it wants to trade pokeballs. Murkrow flies down and snatchs the pokeball and drops the Ultra Ball. You grab up the Ultra Ball. What do you do next?
    East Caverns

I walk away, but if the Murkrow follows me I will have my Poliwag, Toadaya, attack it with Surf.

I'm back.

Banned

Jay

Heading to the Meadow, you are hoping to come across a Treecko. However, instead, you appear to have come across a Cleffa and an Igglybuff. What are you going to do?

Keep looking for a Treecko. Nothing else will catch my interest.

Banned

Originally posted by Faithless
    [/color]CD

You throw the Ultra Ball at the Houndour, and he goes in. He doesn't have a chance of escaping, as the light quickly fades. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Houndour (M) Level 8
    [/center] [/B]
    <sth caverns>

Yay! I'll keep on looking thanks!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow! Thanks for updating so much Matt

Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

With your newly caught Togetic, you go into the Meadow. Apon entering, you can hear a lot of pokemon playing and laughing. But one set isn't playing nor laughing. A Dunsparce is yelling for help as a Treecko messes with it. What do you do?
    Poor Dunsparce ;_; Must help him

I'll tell Treecko to **** off. If that doesn't scare it, send out Troy (my Arcanine) to use Extremespeed to smash into the Treecko, and send him flying XD I'm mean, but oh well
    I'll ask Dunsparce if he was hurt in anyway - If he is i'll carry him around for a bit. Say, I might ask him where the nearest Blissey is, and he could lead me to one

Matt

Heading off to the desert with your new Dewgong, you see a gust of sand blow towards you. Oh nos, a Sandstorm!! You hide your eyes until it has been cleared. You peer out, and you notice is subsided - In place of the Sandstorm, you can see a Donphan satanically looking at you. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

After your successful Shroomish capture, you decide to head towards the South Caverns in hope for more Pokémon you want. Upon enterring, you can see two Houndour staring at you from the corner of the room. What would you like to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

Quietly walking up to the Shuckle, you decide to ask if it has seen any of those Pokémon, but he just shakes his head, indicating that he hasn't. You thank him, but the Scizor notices you and he decides to attack you and Shuckle! What are you going to do??

Tiamat

Sending out Combusken to take a look at what's up at the cieling, he can see many Murkrow that are flying down towards the ground ready to attack anyone they see (including you!) What are you going to do now?

Cyndaquil

Nice idea

Not knowing what to do, you walk around the tall grass for a little bit to see what you come across. You can hear something biting at the grass. What a strange noise, you think to yourself, as you walk over to the crunching a little more. You appear to be very close; You look down and you can see a few Togepi. What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg

Sending out your Aerodactyl, you ask him to perform a Wing Attack on the Sneasel - The Sneasel gets ready for anything coming at it, as your prehistoric pokémon charges and slams the Sneasel with its rock hard wings. The Sneasel fights back by using a very icy punch on him, and your Aerodactyl becomes frozen!! He snickers as you have become quite infuriated. What are you going to do now?

Parsec's Politoed

Continuing to search around the caverns, you head into the next room where you hope to not find Murkrow. And you don't; In fact, you have found yourself a Sneasel who is quite mad at you for something, and is wanting a battle >> What would you like to do?

Silver_Umbreon

Ignoring the baby pokémon, you continue to search around the meadow for a Treecko. Looking around in the lush grass, you can't seem to find any. However, you notice a tree, and you can see a Grovyle. What are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

You're welcome

You continue to search around in the caverns for more pokémon. You continue down the dark path, and you come across a huge cave. Flames lighten the room as you search around for a bit. In the corner, you can see a Meditite meditating, and a Flareon who's snoozing. What are you going to do?

Banned

CobaltDragon

You're welcome

You continue to search around in the caverns for more pokémon. You continue down the dark path, and you come across a huge cave. Flames lighten the room as you search around for a bit. In the corner, you can see a Meditite meditating, and a Flareon who's snoozing. What are you going to do?
    [/B]
    <Sth Caverns>

I'll leave them in peace and continue looking

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

CD

Ignoring the fierey and the fighting pokémon, you look a lot more around the room. You suddenly feel your muscles tighten really, really quickly. Screeching in pain, you are suddenly set free, and you notice an Alakazam!! He must have been the one that did that. What are you going to do?

Banned

CD

Ignoring the fierey and the fighting pokémon, you look a lot more around the room. You suddenly feel your muscles tighten really, really quickly. Screeching in pain, you are suddenly set free, and you notice an Alakazam!! He must have been the one that did that. What are you going to do?
    <Sth Caverns>

I get out my new Houndour to fire a Shadow Ball (taught with TM) to it "How dare he do that to me!"

MarshmallowEgg

Sending out your Aerodactyl, you ask him to perform a Wing Attack on the Sneasel - The Sneasel gets ready for anything coming at it, as your prehistoric pokémon charges and slams the Sneasel with its rock hard wings. The Sneasel fights back by using a very icy punch on him, and your Aerodactyl becomes frozen!! He snickers as you have become quite infuriated. What are you going to do now?
    <South Caverns>

I'll call out Jachai, my Growlithe, and use Ember on my Aerodactyl to melt the ice. Then I'll have Jachai shoot an Ember at Sneasel, followed by Aerial Ace, and then, if the Sneasel is weakened, throw a Great Ball.

Banned

Silver_Umbreon

Ignoring the baby pokémon, you continue to search around the meadow for a Treecko. Looking around in the lush grass, you can't seem to find any. However, you notice a tree, and you can see a Grovyle. What are you going to do?

Tempting.... but, no. Unlike most people, I'd prefer to raise them from their beginning state, instead of having already evolved. Keep going....

Rambunctious Jamirus

Quietly walking up to the Shuckle, you decide to ask if it has seen any of those Pokémon, but he just shakes his head, indicating that he hasn't. You thank him, but the Scizor notices you and he decides to attack you and Shuckle! What are you going to do?
    West Caverns

Well, I have two choices. I could scare the Scizor off or I could Run away with the Shuckle.

I'll have Arashi use an Earthquake to see if she'll stop. If she won't, then Arashi will use an Ember but right beside her to scare. If she still won't stop, then use an Ember on her. If doesn't make her stop, then pick up the Shuckle and start running.

Banned

Discothéque

After your successful Shroomish capture, you decide to head towards the South Caverns in hope for more Pokémon you want. Upon enterring, you can see two Houndour staring at you from the corner of the room. What would you like to do?
    South Caverns

Aww... well, I already have a Houndour, so I'll toss both of them a piece of Food. (Leaving me with 18 pieces) Then I'll continue on.

[center]Amy

You release Spirit to use Ice Beam with Tanabi. You and Steve retreat while they start shooting Ice Beams at the Bagons. Finally, the Bagons go away. Spirit and Tanabi run after you and Steve. What do you do?
    Let's go to the Meadow, find the pokemon I would like to add to my team!!
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
    Let's go to the Meadow, find the pokemon I would like to add to my team!!
    This is fine with me. If Steve wants to pass any pokes its fine with me.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Cyndaquil

Nice idea

Not knowing what to do, you walk around the tall grass for a little bit to see what you come across. You can hear something biting at the grass. What a strange noise, you think to yourself, as you walk over to the crunching a little more. You appear to be very close; You look down and you can see a few Togepi. What would you like to do?
    Current Location: Meadow (in tall grass)

Pokémon:
    Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
    Magnemite (M) Lv. 11

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Lure, 1 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I'll leave them peacefully, and start to walk away...

Elite Trainer

[B]Parsec's Politoed

Continuing to search around the caverns, you head into the next room where you hope to not find Murkrow. And you don't; In fact, you have found yourself a Sneasel who is quite mad at you for something, and is wanting a battle >> What would you like to do?
    East Caverns

Hm... First I will ask it to tell me why it is angry.

I'm back.

Banned

Himo

You continue to look for the pond. You turn the corner to see a Sharpedo fighting a Jynx. What do you do?

South Caves

I'll pass by them and keep looking for the pond.

Banned

Rachel

You walk up to the yellow duck Pokemon and ask it if it knows where to find a Kabotops. At first it stares at you blankly, its eyes wide open. Then, it bent over, staring into your eyes closer. Sweatdrops form on your forehead, as you wonder if this Psyduck is trying to hynotize you. Then, it puts it's hands on its hand, cocks its head, and lets out a loud "PSI YAI YAI". You jump and realize that this was just a waste of time. You walk away and try to search for a Kabutops elsewhere. But then, you notice that the Psyduck is following you, hands on head. You decide to leave it as it as, as long as its not getting in your way. Then, on the riverside, you see a Squirtle soaking its feet, and splashing a Totodile that's swimming. What do you do?
    (River)

Sorry for the delay, but there is something wrong with my computer. I'm spending the day with my mother in her office and that's how I managed to get online. Until my home computer is fixed, I'm afraid I will not be coming online...

Anyway, I'll ask the Totodile and Squirtle if they know where to find any Kabutops.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

How about an update, everyone? This needs some spark. Some updates won't be great, but I think this needed to be updated

CD

Sending out your Houndour, you order him to use a Shadow Ball on the Alakazam. He nods and a huge ghostly power of energy is building up right in front of your doggy, and releases the dark energy as it hits Alakazam. He quickly teleports out of the area. Ah damn, seems you missed out on catching one. All hope isn't lost, as you see a Kadabra right behind where he teleported. What are you going to do?

MarshmallowEgg

After thawing your Aerodactyl out of the ice, you ask your Growlithe to use an Ember on the Sneasel, he nods and a small fireball is blasted out of the mouth of your doggy. The Sneasel screeches as its body suddenly becomes too much for it to handle, and it zooms out of the cavern in search for a lake to cool down. Will you follow it or do something else?

Jay

Ignoring the Grovyle you continue to search for a Treecko. A little further ahead, you can see a Raticate and... is that a Mew right behind him??? What are you going to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask Arashi to use Earthquakes and Embers but it still doesn't affect the Scizor very much, and she becomes infuriated. You think it's a good idea to high-tail it out of there with the Shuckle. Running so much has made you wearey, but you have managed to escape. Continuing along with your new Shuckle companion, you notice a Heracross fighting a Pinsir. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

Tossing the two Houndour some food, you continue to look around the caverns a bit. In the next room of the caverns, you can see many Pokémon sleeping. There are Sneasels, Umbreons, Houndours and Alakazams all over the place. Better watch it in case they wake up! What are you going to do?

Amy

You know, you can head off on your own way. But if you don't want to it's fine Just suggesting

Steve

Amy and yourself continue your adventure in the Meadow for more pokémon. On arrival, you can see a Lileep and a few Hoppip floating along the gentle breezes. What would you like to do?

Cyndaquil

Ignoring the pogeys, you continue to search around a little more in the tall grass. Feelings are a little, you feel something bite your finger. "Ouch!" you scream in pain. Swishing the grass around, you can see five Ratatta and a Raticate! What are you going to do?

Parsec's Politoed

"Why are you angry?" You ask the Sneasel
    "I've had a real bad day, and I need to take my anger out on someone. Will you be that someone?"
    What are you going to do now?

Himo

Continuing to look for the pond, you appear to be running out of luck. However, you have found yourself a pack of Houndour charging for you! What are you going to do now?

Rachel

"Have you seen any Kabutops around?"
    "Nope"
    Thanking them, you continue your way along the river. Peering down in the river, you can see a Dewgong and an Omastar quickly swim past you. What are you going to do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You ask Arashi to use Earthquakes and Embers but it still doesn't affect the Scizor very much, and she becomes infuriated. You think it's a good idea to high-tail it out of there with the Shuckle. Running so much has made you wearey, but you have managed to escape. Continuing along with your new Shuckle companion, you notice a Heracross fighting a Pinsir. What are you going to do?
    West Caverns

I'll walk around them with the Shuckle and Arashi following and try not to disturb their fight. If they attack, I'll have Arashi use an Ember right in front of them. If they don't stop, then again grab the Shuckle and run away.

Banned

Discothéque

Tossing the two Houndour some food, you continue to look around the caverns a bit. In the next room of the caverns, you can see many Pokémon sleeping. There are Sneasels, Umbreons, Houndours and Alakazams all over the place. Better watch it in case they wake up! What are you going to do?
    South Caverns

I'll walk quietly over to one of the female Umbreons and gently wake it and give it a piece of food, then ask whichever one I woke up if it would like to come with me. If it agrees, I'll catch it with a Great Ball. If it doesn't want to come with me, I'll ask it if it knows where to find any Grumpig or Mightyena.

Elite Trainer

Parsec's Politoed

"Why are you angry?" You ask the Sneasel
    "I've had a real bad day, and I need to take my anger out on someone. Will you be that someone?"
    What are you going to do now?
    I say, "Well, I'm not in the mood for a battle, but maybe I could train you and you could take your anger out on other pokemon all the time?"

Oh, and I have a quick question:

If I started at the first CCCC with one of each special ball, a master ball, and the regular balls, and I have used an Ultra Ball and my Crystal Ball, what pokeballs do I have right now?

I'm back.

Banned

Cyndaquil

Ignoring the pogeys, you continue to search around a little more in the tall grass. Feelings are a little, you feel something bite your finger. "Ouch!" you scream in pain. Swishing the grass around, you can see five Ratatta and a Raticate! What are you going to do?

Pokémon:
    Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
    Magnemite (M) Lv. 11

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Lure, 1 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I'll say: "Eek! I hate rats!" and I'll run away. If they follow, I ask pikachu to thunderwave them and runaway again.

Banned

How about an update, everyone? This needs some spark. Some updates won't be great, but I think this needed to be updated

[Rachel

"Have you seen any Kabutops around?"
    "Nope"
    Thanking them, you continue your way along the river. Peering down in the river, you can see a Dewgong and an Omastar quickly swim past you. What are you going to do?
    Oooo Omastar o.o

I'll walk over to the Omastar and ask nicely if it wants to come along with me. If it refuses, then I'll send out Basilisk to use Wrap. After she has the Omastar, then she has to slam it against the ground with her Earthquake. When that is done, I'll ask the Omastar again if it wants to come with me. If it says no again, then Basilisk will use another Earthquake. I'll toss the Lure Ball if I really had to use both of the Earthquakes.

Banned

Jay

Ignoring the Grovyle you continue to search for a Treecko. A little further ahead, you can see a Raticate and... is that a Mew right behind him??? What are you going to do?

Ok, honestly, how stupid do you think I am? I am well aware that legendaries/dratinis cannot be captured at the capture center or become adopted in any way. Nice try....

Keep looking for a Treecko.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

This update isnt going to be great either since im heading to bed after this - Very tired

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk around the bug pokémon, and you successfully avoid them. Heading into the next room, you see a Muk and a Venomoth. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

You walk up to one of the female Umbreon, and ask it if it wants to come. She slowly awakens, and nods her head. She jumps in the ball and you have caught her. Congratulations!! However, the other pokémon are waking up. You better get out of there! What are you going to do?
    Umbreon (F) Level 12

Parsec's Politoed

For your question, not much. This rule was just implemented so i'm assuming you have three of each... maybe four. I'll just say three because if you've been away for a year you can have 52 of each = Not fair. Nor is this fair. So the answer is you have three of each (you can tell im tired =P)

"Well, I'm not in the mood for a battle, but maybe I could train you and you could take your anger out on other pokemon all the time?"
    "Are you saying there are lots of Pokémon to fight?"
    "Yep"
    "Okay ^______^ Sure!! Let's go! I'm ready to wh00p some ***"
    "-_-"
    She's waiting for you to throw a Poke Ball. What would you like to throw?

Cyndaquil

You walk away from the rats (btw if you hate rats, then what is a Pikachu? ={ ) and continue to walk around in the meadow. A little further ahead, you can see a Miltank and an Oddish. What would you like to do?

Rachel

Oh no. Warning! Rachel made a lengthy post -_-;;; Sorry but im nearly falling asleep so i'm going to shorten this by saying:

You send out Basilik to trap it with Wrap and countlessly attack her; More ways then one. The Omastar is badly hurt, as she tries to struggle through. You strike with a Lure Ball, and she is immediately caught. Congrats! Where would you like to go now?
    Omastar (F) Level 12

Good Night :p

Jay

DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!
    Dratini, no. Legendaries, point me to the rule where it says legendaries cannot be caught. Oh well, you just missed out on a Mew I don't think you're stupid... I mean, it was just a Mew

The Mew flies of, since you let it, and continue looking for your dumb *cough* I mean smart Treecko. Looking around the place, you notice a Shroomish wanting to battle with someone. What would you like to do?

Banned

Discothéque

You walk up to one of the female Umbreon, and ask it if it wants to come. She slowly awakens, and nods her head. She jumps in the ball and you have caught her. Congratulations!! However, the other pokémon are waking up. You better get out of there! What are you going to do?
    Umbreon (F) Level 12
    South Caverns

Eee! I'll move away silently, and hurry up and leave before they all wake up.

Elite Trainer

Parsec's Politoed
    "Well, I'm not in the mood for a battle, but maybe I could train you and you could take your anger out on other pokemon all the time?"
    "Are you saying there are lots of Pokémon to fight?"
    "Yep"
    "Okay ^______^ Sure!! Let's go! I'm ready to wh00p some ***"
    "-_-"
    She's waiting for you to throw a Poke Ball. What would you like to throw?
    ]

Hrm... Ultra Ball.

I'm back.

Banned

This update isnt going to be great either since im heading to bed after this - Very tired

[bRachel

Oh no. Warning! Rachel made a lengthy post -_-;;; Sorry but im nearly falling asleep so i'm going to shorten this by saying:

You send out Basilik to trap it with Wrap and countlessly attack her; More ways then one. The Omastar is badly hurt, as she tries to struggle through. You strike with a Lure Ball, and she is immediately caught. Congrats! Where would you like to go now?
    Omastar (F) Level 12

Good Night :p
    XD Yaye! *hugs the Omastar* *is poked with spikes* x.o owie. I'll name her Zora. Her bred-on move will be Ice Beam and her level 10 TM will be Surf.

Also, I was wondering, if you catch a Pokémon 20+ would it have a bred-on move and 2 TMs? Just curious.

Also, I gave my Mightyena the TM Aerial Ace for his level 10 TM. I caught him at level 15. A guidebook I got with my Pokémon Ruby game said Mightyena can learn Aerial Ace. When looking at another Pokédex it said Mightyena can't learn Aerial Ace. Can I change the level 10 TM to something a Mightyena can actually learn? I think it might be too late but I need to make sure. Akuji has battled but he didn't use Aerial Ace in those battles.

Anyway, may I go to the Meadow please?

Banned

Cyndaquil

You walk away from the rats (btw if you hate rats, then what is a Pikachu? ={ ) and continue to walk around in the meadow. A little further ahead, you can see a Miltank and an Oddish. What would you like to do?
    LoL...pikachu is a mouse~ I want a miltank so I tell pikachu to use thunderwave and decide to throw a stun ball at it.

Edit: btw...aren't rattata / raticate are true rats?

Banned

Dratini, no. Legendaries, point me to the rule where it says legendaries cannot be caught. Oh well, you just missed out on a Mew I don't think you're stupid... I mean, it was just a Mew

The Mew flies of, since you let it, and continue looking for your dumb *cough* I mean smart Treecko. Looking around the place, you notice a Shroomish wanting to battle with someone. What would you like to do?

Oh well. I don't like Mew anyways. That Pokemon is an Uber, and I don't want to train legendaries anyways. Oh well.

If one of my Pokemon gets experience for beating the Shroomish, then I will fight it, if not, then I will keep looking for a Treecko.

BTW, Treeckos are not stupid.

Banned

Himo

Continuing to look for the pond, you appear to be running out of luck. However, you have found yourself a pack of Houndour charging for you! What are you going to do now?
    South Caves

Ill stand my ground. I call out all of my pokemon. Ill have Tide use thunder, Tortile use bubble, Undertow and Lockjaw use water gun, Hounddoom use ember, and Tyranitar use bite on the Houndour.

Steve

Amy and yourself continue your adventure in the Meadow for more pokémon. On arrival, you can see a Lileep and a few Hoppip floating along the gentle breezes. What would you like to do?
    Meadow

We shall run from these pokemon, keep searching the Meadow though.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk around the bug pokémon, and you successfully avoid them. Heading into the next room, you see a Muk and a Venomoth. What are you going to do?
    [/B]
    West Caverns

I'll go up to the Venomoth and ask if it has seen any Anorith or Armaldo. If it has, follow the way it points. If not, continue walking.

I thought Legendaries weren't allowed to have as Pokemon.

MarshmallowEgg

After thawing your Aerodactyl out of the ice, you ask your Growlithe to use an Ember on the Sneasel, he nods and a small fireball is blasted out of the mouth of your doggy. The Sneasel screeches as its body suddenly becomes too much for it to handle, and it zooms out of the cavern in search for a lake to cool down. Will you follow it or do something else?
    I'll follow after it, using my Aerodactyl as transportation.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

Heading off to the desert with your new Dewgong, you see a gust of sand blow towards you. Oh nos, a Sandstorm!! You hide your eyes until it has been cleared. You peer out, and you notice is subsided - In place of the Sandstorm, you can see a Donphan satanically looking at you. What are you going to do?
    <Desert>

Not what I'm looking for; Run.

~*~

Jay

You tell the Treeko to **** off so it will leave the Dunsparce alone. It doesn't budge so you call out your Arcanine. You tell Arcanine to use Extremespeed on it so it will go flying into the air. Arcanine flies into it and Treeko goes flying off into the distance never to be seen again. You ask the Dunsparce if it is hurt in any kind of way. It says no. You then ask it if it has seen any Blissey's around. Dunsparce says no and slides or whatever it does off into the distance. You walk on trying to find a Blissey on your own, but instead you see an Eevee running around in a circle for no reason. What do you do?

Discothéque

With your newly caught Umbreon, you slowly try to get away before the other pokemon wake up from sleeping. Luckily you get away, but in the process of that, you run into a Mightyena! What do you do?

Parsec's Politoed
    Would be nice if you put where you are in the center....

You throw an Ultra Ball at the Sneasel. The Sneasel is absorbed into the ball. Looks like you caught it. What do you do next?

Sneasel (M) Lv. 10

Rachel
    Wo.. long post @_@. Anyways.. when you catch a level 20 pokemon, you can give it two TMs, yup that's correct. And, yes, it would be nice if you changed that Aerial Ace TM to something it can learn :P.

You go into the Meadow next. Apon entering, you see a bunch of Elekids dancing for some reason. Then you see a Noctowl in a tree near-by. What do you do?

Cyndaquil

You tell your Pikachu to use a Thunderwave on the Miltank. Miltank is now paralyzed. You throw a stun ball at her. She is absorbed into the ball. It isn't long until the ball stops moving. Looks like you caught it! What do you do next?

Miltank (F) Lv. 11

Silver_Umbreon
    I don't believe legendaries can be caught here; but if it comes up on the randomizer then it is perfectly legal..

You can't recieve experince for battling here so you continue on your seach for a Treecko. Finally, you see one near a bush. What do you do? And, by the way, where are you at in the center?

Himo

You call out all of your pokemon to battle the pack of Houndour. Tide uses Thunder, Tortile uses Bubble, Undertow and Lockjaw use Water Gun, Houndoom uses Ember, and Tyranitar uses Bite. When all this attack is over, the Houndour are gone. They must of ran away from fear. Continuing on, you see a Sneasel not too far from you. What do you do?

Steve

You and Amy run from those pokemon and continue searching in the Meadow. It isn't long until you find some more pokemon. You see a Castform, Lotad, and an Eevee. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You go up to the Venomoth and ask it if it has seen any Anorith or Armaldo. "I have seen some Armaldo; please, follow me." It says. You follow it and get to another room. Look! It's what you have been looking for, an Armaldo! What do you do?

MarshmallowEgg

You chase after the Sneasel trying to catch up with it. Finally, you catch up with it and stop it in its tracks. What do you do?

~*~

Oh almost forgot again... Everyone gets one of each pokeball (except master ball) free !!

Banned

Discothéque

With your newly caught Umbreon, you slowly try to get away before the other pokemon wake up from sleeping. Luckily you get away, but in the process of that, you run into a Mightyena! What do you do?
    South Caverns

Yaye, free capturing balls and a Mightyena! xD I'll send out Braeden - my Zangoose, and Sickle - my Absol, and command them both to use Ice Beam on the dark type. Sickle will use it on the Mightyena's legs, while Braeden uses it on the rest of it's body. It should be all nice an' frosty, so Rio - my Gyrados, will call on a Water Pulse to get it even colder than it already was. Then I'll toss a Great Ball if it's weak enough to be caught.

If it's been caught, then I'll merrily continue on in the South Caverns, in search of... stuff! ^^

Banned

Cyndaquil

You tell your Pikachu to use a Thunderwave on the Miltank. Miltank is now paralyzed. You throw a stun ball at her. She is absorbed into the ball. It isn't long until the ball stops moving. Looks like you caught it! What do you do next?

Miltank (F) Lv. 11

Pokémon:
    Pikachu (F) Lv. 10
    Magnemite (M) Lv. 11
    Miltank (F) Lv. 11

Pack: 3 Pokéballs, 1 great, 1 ultra, 1 master, 1 Fast, 1 Heavy, 1 Lure, 0 Stun, 1 Crystal.

I continue looking~~~

Rambunctious Jamirus

You go up to the Venomoth and ask it if it has seen any Anorith or Armaldo. "I have seen some Armaldo; please, follow me." It says. You follow it and get to another room. Look! It's what you have been looking for, an Armaldo! What do you do?
    West Caverns

I'll thank the Venomoth and then send Arashi out to see if the Armaldo would like to join us. If not, then go looking for more Armaldo and Anorith. If yes, then use an Ultra Ball. If it runs away from us, send Arashi after it to stop the bug and use an Ember attack. Then I'll use an Ultra Ball.

Banned

Rachel
    Wo.. long post @_@. Anyways.. when you catch a level 20 pokemon, you can give it two TMs, yup that's correct. And, yes, it would be nice if you changed that Aerial Ace TM to something it can learn .

You go into the Meadow next. Apon entering, you see a bunch of Elekids dancing for some reason. Then you see a Noctowl in a tree near-by. What do you do?!!
    (Meadow)

Oooo... Noctowl o.o

I'll walk over to the owl and in a friendly-like manner, ask it if it'll like to come along with me. If it refuses, then bribe it with a piece of Food XD. If it accepts, I'll offer it a Great Ball

Banned

Himo

You call out all of your pokemon to battle the pack of Houndour. Tide uses Thunder, Tortile uses Bubble, Undertow and Lockjaw use Water Gun, Houndoom uses Ember, and Tyranitar uses Bite. When all this attack is over, the Houndour are gone. They must of ran away from fear. Continuing on, you see a Sneasel not too far from you. What do you do?

South Caves

I'll keep looking for the pond.