Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm not a bad driver! I swear!

Banned

Default Re: I'm not a bad driver! I swear!

Maybe you guys have these little "oppsies" when you guys are under a lot of pressure. I know that driving can be troublesome for some people and that is okay. It will pass.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yes, your problems will probably pass eventually if they're due to stress/pressure. Of course, depending on your luck and the severity of your mistakes, they may pass in much the same manner as a kidney stone.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

I've had kidney stones...twice...
    Back to the topic...sometimes, it isn't just your "oopsie", or isn't yours at all, people drive like morons, you have to drive for yourself, and them too...
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I do not know how to drive yet. I plan to learn to drive during the summer against my own will. I think I will be a bad driver since I never paid any attention to the way the driver makes his manoeuvres. The major fears I have would be to confuse the breaks for the accelerator and not being able to drive a stick.
    Mastermysterious
    Quote from the Confused Philosopher: Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways? Can anybody answer?

Banned

Some people feel that way. You know, being draged kicking and screaming into the drivind world. But thonk of it this way: You can go anywhere if you can drive. You won't need you friends and family to take you everywhere. You just need to concentrate on the road and you might turn out a good driver. :smilie:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi
    You should always check your blindspots.

What makes it so hard to see over your shoulder in the car? Maybe it's time to change that(Because cops don't accept "But I can't see over my right shoulder!" as a viable excuse)
    The piece of metal between the front window and the back window is too thick.

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
    Consciously, you've forgotten it.
    That's the way the human mind works.
    Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
    to entertain, we reject it.
    We erase it from our memories.
    But the imprint is always there."

Still More Important Than Zak Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by PancaKe
    Darksan - If I couldn't drive, then I wouldn't have passed my licence test. However, I can drive. I just cant reverse up a steep driveway that happens to be gravel and narrow as hell with a watermain on the edge of it. And I dont think I'm going to get into a fatal accident by reversing up a driveway. The only way I'd get into a fatal accident would be by reversing off a cliff. We dont have cliffs where I live.
    People get their license even if they suck at driving every day. Not that you're a bad driver. You make mistakes like every other driver in the world. I was with my friend driving out of town once and there was a car in front of us. In front of him there was a driveway. This guy in a van backs down to the edge of his driveway and waits for the car directly in front of me to pass. Then he backs out into the middle of the road and STOPS causing my friend to slam on his breaks. This guy pulled out about ten yards in front of us and just STOPS in the MIDDLE OF THE ROAD... Then he pulls back into his driveway and we pass. On the other side of the road in case he decides he wants to back out again. Then he tailgates us thirty miles. By "tailgates" I mean he lets a distance of no more than ten feet between us at any given time.

My bus driver told me this story... He was driving truck in Chicago one time. It was a divided highway and he comes to a stop light. The light turns green, the vehicles in front of him start to go and this lady coming perpendicular to the highway is inching out even though she has a red light. Not only that, but there was a cop RIGHT BEHIND HER. By the time he gets his truck to the intersection, he's going 55mph. The lady whips out and he nails her, ripping her car almost in half. It's held together by the fender on the opposite side. The woman was launched from her vehicle from the road into a McDonald's parking lot. She got 57 citations, Dwayne received no citations at all, of course since he didn't actually do anything. Her insurance company called him and told him he didn't know how to drive a truck.He told them to call the cop who saw it and talk to HIM about it. After that, her insurance company had to pay to fix his truck. Which was done totally wrong, so then they had to pay for a whole new truck AND a two month stay in a hotel. The woman was also in a coma for two months because she was so stupid.

People are horribly retarded.
    Original Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.