Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ditto Master vs. EngiMatikul (Will Feed for Ref)

Banned

Default Ditto Master vs. EngiMatikul (Will Feed for Ref)

I was... Kind of hoping you'd tell me what this lower floor had in it(What? I'm just too lazy to think of something on my own? Damn straight!)... But oh well.

Ditto Master vs EngiMatikul-Begin Round IX

--~=XiaoHuDie-F Butterfree-30%-Very tired, angry, bruised, hole in wing, edges of wings frayed=~--
    -~=Reflect(bubble), Harden=~-

--~=Style-M Scyther-40%-Very tired, badly poisoned=~--
    -~=Agility, Slash(to wing)=~-

--~=Le Restaurante de La Boite-Huge gaping hole in floor, Pokemon in unidentified lobby area below, security guards debating whether it's in their job description to jump down and take the battlers out=~--

Standing silently, Style crouches down and then kicks off the floor with a sudden burst of speed. Zooming in and out of XiaoHu's sight, the angle he'll attack from certainly can't be predicted. So, rather than a wall, the Butterfree begins glowing and forms a translucent sphere around herself.

After only a second, the green mantis jumps up and kicks off a wall, launching himself towards his opponent. Raising his arm and then tugging it down with all his strength, his scythe strikes the barrier and plunges inwards slightly. But then blue energy crackles around the sphere and pushes outwards as the purple insect fights back. The two concentrate for several more seconds before XiaoHu realizes it's futile. She suddenly eliminates the reflective sphere and forces all her energy in to her exoskeleton instead, hardening it. As the blade falls downwards, it meets the base of the wing and stops suddenly. Unable to do any more than put a dent, Style pulls back and jumps backwards, landing in a kneeling position. Indeed, both Pokemon are exhausted and sit there for several moments breathing heavily.

Ditto Master vs EngiMatikul-End Round IX

--~=XiaoHuDie-F Butterfree-27%%-Extremely tired, angry, bruised, hole and dent in wing, edges of wings frayed=~- -

--~=Style-M Scyther-32%-Extremely tired, badly poisoned=~--

--~=Le Restaurante de La Boite-Huge gaping hole in floor, Pokemon in unidentified lobby area below, security guards debating whether it's in their job description to jump down and take the battlers out=~--

...Σ(·ω·ノ)ノ!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hmmm... Both high on Fatigue and low on HP... if she does too much, she'll faint from fatigue, if she does too little, she'll faint from HP... on the other hand...

Alright HuDie, here's the plan! I know you're tired, so try gathering up all your energy and using Teleport to teleport back into the restaurant on the floor above! After that, take a break for a while. Scyther's going to have a much more tougher time trying to reach you one floor level higher, and chances are it's gonna need to use up some of its very low energy reserves...

Teleport, do nothing to recover energy
    I am the edge of my shape.
    Squared is my face and cubed is my volume.
    I have proved over a thousand theorems.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    These polygons hold many numbers,
    Yet these polygons will remained unsolved.
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!
    There are no such thing as mad scientists, only creative ones.

Banned

You're poisoned, but that won't matter if we take Butterfree down this round! Alright, let's maximize our effort and use a Quick Attack, considering you can fly..you'll obviously zip up there and strike him! Once that's done, land a generous enough distance away so that the recoil won't be terrible and fire a Hyper Beam!

Banned

---~=Ditto Master vs EngiMatikul-Round X=~---

--~=XiaoHuDie-F Butterfree-27%%-Extremely tired, angry, bruised, hole and dent in wing, edges of wings frayed=~--
    -~=Teleport=~-

--~=Style-M Scyther-32%-Extremely tired, badly poisoned=~--
    -~=Quick Attack, Hyper Beam=~-

XiaoHu uses up a small part of her remaining energy and transports her self instantly several feet upwards, through the ceiling and on to the above floor. Relaxing somewhat, she tries to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Style takes a more physical approach, running and jumping towards the opening above him. Kicking off of a large chunk of debris, he propels himself at an angle up to the ruined restaurant. However, he was unable to predict the Butterfree's horizontal movement, and as he turns to find his target, he loses a bit of speed. Still, he extends an elbow and continues dashing forwards to strike his opponent's head. Unfortunately for him, his fatigue is slightly greater than his opponent's, and the undistracted butterfly manages to move slighty. Thanks to this, the blow is only minor, but it still knocks the purple Pokemon over.

Only a second later, Scyther slides to a stop. Turning around, he gathers every last bit of remaining energy in his body for a final strike. Concentrating all this in to his mouth, he fires it off in the shape of a huge beam. Though smaller than his earlier one, it is unobstructed and slams in to XiaoHu with all its force. The butterly is knocked back in to a wall and shoved in to this for a moment before the attack finally subsides. The crumpled, crushed Pokemon falls to the ground and lays their motionless. Meanwhile, Style breathes heavily, nearly passed out from exhaustion. He smiles triumphantly... But then a large segment of the wall that was struck by his beam falls apart, and several guards grab him from behind and drag him towards the door.

---~=Ditto Master vs EngiMatikul-End Round X=~---

--~=XiaoHuDie-F Butterfree-0%-KOed, crushed, maimed, and basically PWNZED=~--

--~=Style-M Scyther-0%-KOed, caught, being dragged out back, possibly subdued by force, and in other words PWNZED=~--

--~=Le Restaurante de La Boite-Huge gaping hole in floor, another in floor, security guards giving Style the boot=~--

EDIT: Fixed vB code.

Banned

- Sneers in anger at the guards and holds up Scyther's Pokeball, simply pressing the sides of it and recalling the Pokemon from their arms and pocketing the ball. Hmphing, he draws out his second ball and hurls it into the arena..a Male Poliwrath appearing in the flash of light -

"Get near me and Poliwrath will be unrestrained!"

Advanced Trainer

Default *recalls his beaten up HuDie*

HuDie, you did fine. Good job, and sorry about the injuries.

DM, be nice. These guards are only here to make sure things don't go out of hand, and by the looks of this restaurant, I'd say they're going pretty easy on us. Anyway, on to the battle! Let's fight fist with fist, eh? Go Ladybug! *throws a pokeball into the air, and a male Ledian pops out, hovering over the hole*

Alright, let's start simple, shall we? Reflect and Supersonic. Not much to do now except to watch Poliwrath show his potential.

Reflect, Supersonic.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!

Banned

Perhaps, Box, but no other human touches my Pokemon without my approval. Long as that's clear..we're fine.

Don't think we need to take it to any extremes like Scyther did with Butterfree, pal, let's take it a little slow this round. While it's forming the 'Reflect', get closer and Body Slam, hopefully to shatter the barrier. After that, quickly Mega Punch it in the face, with hopes of stopping him from ever using 'Supersonic'!

Banned

Sorry I'm late. Really, I am.

*tries to think up the lamest joke he can* Ummm... Is Ladybug a big hit with the ladies? *cough* *gives up and just refs*

---~=Ditto Master vs EngiMatikul-Begin Part II Round I=~---

--~=M Poliwrath-100%-Fine=~--
    -~=Body Slam, Mega Punch=~-

--~=Ladybug-M Ledian-100%-Fine=~--
    -~=Reflect, Supersonic=~-

--~=Le Restaurant de La Boite-Huge gaping hole in floor, another in wall, security guards on their way back=~--

The possibly named, though the trainer didn't specify, Poliwrath kicks off the floor and dashes towards his new target. Seeing this blatant charge forwards, Ladybug rushes the mental construction of an invisible barrier. In this way, the light coming in to the restaurant shines slightly off a weaker, thought prepared on time, invisible wall. Poliwrath, still running and not paying that much attention to anything other than his opponent, kicks off the ground again and launches itself slightly into the air. Stretching out a shoulder, the amphibian catches the Reflect head-on, hearing a slight crunch as his body slams in to it and bounces back. Still, the rushed wall is not incredibly strong, and shatters under this extreme pressure.

Poliwrath is not so easily discouraged. Getting quickly to his feet, he charges forwards and this time raises a fist. The Ledian tries to rush his next attack also, but isn't fast enough. Right as he begins forming a noise, the hand catches him in the face and he is knocked backwards. Not terribly hurt, he tries to start his attack as he falls. Though a decent effort, the shrill shriek is slightly too low and only manages to give the Poliwrath a slight headache. Hitting the rough ground at an angle, the Ledian doesn't even bother to come to a stop before pushing off the ground and resuming his aerial float.

---~=Ditto Master vs EngiMatikul-End Part II Round I=~---

--~=M Poliwrath-95%-Minisculely tired, shoulder aching, slightly bruised, ears ringing=~--

--~=Ladybug-M Ledian-80%-Minisculely tired, slightly bruised=~--

--~=Le Restaurant de La Boite-Huge gaping hole in floor, another in wall, security guards back and watching=~--

Banned

Imprevious work, Poliwrath! Let's try to minimize the risk as much as we can, use Double Team to create multiple copies of yourself! Finish by attacking that Ledian with a Bubblebeam, with any luck, it'll slow it down tremendously!

Advanced Trainer

Right, let's try knocking down two birds with one stone. A wide array of Swift stars, Ladybug! That'll pop both the bubbles and the clones!

Swift, Swift
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!

Banned

---~=Ditto Master vs EngiMatikul-Begin Part II Round II=~---

--~=M Poliwrath-95%-Minisculely tired, shoulder aching, slightly bruised, ears ringing=~--
    -~=Double Team, Bubblebeam=~-(hey, those attacks rhyme)

--~=Ladybug-M Ledian-80%-Minisculely tired, slightly bruised=~--
    -~=Swift, Swift=~-

--~=Le Restaurant de La Boite-Huge gaping hole in floor, another in wall, security guards back and watching=~--

Poliwrath concentrated for a moment, closing his eyes. As his eyelid split open again, his eyeballs emitted a very brief flash of light. Blinded for just a second, Ladybug quickly recovers and returns his eyes to his opponent... To find four Poliwrath in front of him, so identical that even their breathing is perfectly synchronized. However, he is undaunted and swings both his arms, creating several small shapes of energy that launch at the amphibians. Taking five-sided forms, the darts fly outwards and strike all the blue figures simultaneously. Disintegrated outwards from the points of piercing, three illusions disappear. The fourth, however, takes a step backwards as the projectiles jab into its skin. Still, he shakes them off and is not badly hurt.

And once again he concentrates energy, though this time it is of a more direct nature. From the center of the spiral, water appears and absorbs pockets of air, becoming hundreds of small bubbles. These bubbles fire off, a force enacting on them invisibly, and stream out towards the floating insect. However, the beetle thrusts one hand outwards and shoots out more of the shuriken-esque projectiles. Ripping through most of the bubbles easily, the stars emerge from the other side. However, when the two attacks first collided, Poliwrath could hear rather easily, and thus had wisely moved halfway behind a post by the time they left the other end. Still, the energy shapes curve their paths to catch him. Though some strike the cracked pole, the rest jab in to the rubbery hide of the froglike creature like before. Still, he discards them easily. Meanwhile, the remnants of the bubbles collide with the flying beetle and pop, though they have little effect. Both Pokemon are reasonably unhurt and ready to begin the next round.

---~=Ditto Master vs EngiMatikul-End Part II Round II=~---

--~=M Poliwrath-85%-Minisculely tired, shoulder aching, slightly bruised, ears ringing, slightly cut=~--

--~=Ladybug-M Ledian-75%-Minisculely tired, slightly bruised, slightly wet=~--

Advanced Trainer

Default Hmm.

Alright, we're gonna play a little game of cat and mouse. Ladybug being the mouse, of course. Agility and Swagger! Be sure not to make anything not broken in the building broken, or make anything that is broken even more broken.

Also, note the hole in the middle of the restaurant. Yes, the hole. Yea, I just wanted you to note that hole right there Ladybug.

Agility + Swagger Combo
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!

Banned

Eh, sorry Ditt, but whether or not you really decided to quit, it's been a bit too long. DQed.