Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: `*~Yugioh: The Future`*~ (Starts! LSU-May be Accepted...)

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default `*~Yugioh: The Future`*~ (Starts! LSU-May be Accepted...)

Pinstripe
    --------------------------
    I stood in the lobby at the duelist biulding. I was looking through my deck. These were the best machine and spellcaster monsters money could buy, plus I had the best trap and magic cards. I looked and saw the kid I met on the ship enter the biulding.
    "Hiya!" I called. He noticed me and walked over.
    "Hey it's you again. Sorry, I didn't get your name before," he said.
    "The name's Pinstripe. What's yours?"
    "I'm Dave Wheeler."
    "Wheeler huh? Your dad wasn't Joey Wheeler was it?"
    "Yeah."

You can complete the conversation Joltion.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Takuya Ishtahl
    ~~~~~~~~~~

"Now the shopping expo is over,lets go to the Convention hall and get our Duel Discs, so I can destroy and take someones pitful monster. Of course, I'll let you keep your Harpie, If you let me keep my Exodia," I replied to her as walked and walked. I took a small drinking glass and poured some wine into it. Quickly, I drank before anyone say. "Vixen, tell me about this....Yoshi person. Do you like him?Or No?Besides, it doesn't matter if you don't tell the truth, my Millenum Rod will," I remarked Sternly.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Dave

He looked suprised when I said that Joey Wheeler was my Dad. I asked, "what kind of deck do you have"? He said "Spellcaster/Machine", "you"? "Maha Vailo" I answered. Then the recepionist said "the peope in the World Tournment can now enter their data. Me and Pinstripe both walked over to the computers and typed in the required information. We were officaly entered in the tournment. I reviced my duel disc and headed back to the hotel. I entered my room, ordered a giant meal with room srvice and flicked on the TV. It would be a long day.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Metal Bird, male Skarmory

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Ali male Totadile Psy, male Eevee

Elite Trainer

Pinstripe
    -----------------------
    I registered for the tournament and then went to my room. I then put on a Micheal Jackson CD and began dancing to 'Billy Jean'. I then looked at a photo of me and my dad. I then looked at the Toon World card sitting in the laminated casing.
    "Don't worry dad," I said, "Your favourite card is safe with me.

Banned

Seth Ishtahl
    --------------------------
    "Ok, here's your duel disc, now we have to register you, I need your name, rarest card, and deck type, the number of your duel disc is already registered," the Kaiba Corp. worker said dully, rubbing his eyes. The guy had spent the whole day standing around registering Duel Discs. Seth had been standing in line for at least an hour and it was about 11 PM. The lights where already dimming in Algirs.
    "My name is Seth Ishtahl, my rarest card is Cosmo Queen, and I hae a bushoujo deck," Seth said, yawning, pulling his Cosmo Queen out of it's sleeve to show the guy.
    "Very well, you have just been registered for the tournament. Have a nice night," the guy said, turning off the computer and walking away.
    Seth grabbed the box and walked out of the store quickly. Something just wasn't right about the attendant...
    Just as Seth started to pull on a sweater, he felt like he was being watched. His eyes quickly darted to the side, and sure enough, he could see somebody darting in the shadows behind the store he had just left. Pretending not to notice, Seth strolled away, trying to look like he was strangely fascinated with the night sky. Eventually, Seth neared the hotel. He was suprised, he thought for sure the person sneaking behind him was going to confront him sooner or later. His eyes darted back again, and this time he saw nothing, and he sighed with relief. He jogged up the hotel steps. When he reached the door, he gave one last look outside. He saw nothing. He walked into the hotel and up to his room. He hardly had time to notice the lush furnishings and the plasma screen TV, as well as the nice view to the tropical-themed back of the hotel. He simply fell onto his bed and fell asleep instantly...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

mmkay, this is a quicky.
    ~*~Vixen~*~
    "You are SO not fair. And, you shouldn't be drinking. You're too young and you can't handle it." He glared at me. "Grow up. Anyway, you know you aren't supposed to use the Rod on me."
    'Oh, yeah, that'll dissuade him. Real mature there...' I glared at myself innerly. Was this the thing that was bothering him? Ever since we met Yoshi, he'd been... bitter. He was usually bitter, but not to me. What was happening to him? he was becoming a monster...
    His glare was full of anger. He sometimes mad at me, but not this mad. This was pure rage, hostility. I didn't understand. He raised the Rod at me. "NO! Takuya, STOP!" I yelled. The Rod began to glow, and I felt as if I was drifting away...
    I felt as if I had been slapped. The gem in the pendant I wore shone. The Rod was knocked from Takuya's hands, and I ran. What the hell was that? I left the room and looked at the pendant. It was normal again, but it felt hot. I noticed some hirogliphs that I hadn't seen before. "What's this...?"
    Someone was coming down the hallway. I ducked into a shadow. "Vixen?" It was Yoshi. Did I trust myself to talk to him? What if Takuya saw him? What would he do? I stayed where I was, and Yoshi left. I sank to the floor and held my head in my hands and cried. I didn't notice that someone else was coming down the hallway again.
    "Are you OK?" It was a girl. I couldn't see her face very well, but she seemed concerned. "Hi, I'm Kayla. What's wrong? Can I help you?"
    I shook my head, but she stayed.
    ~*~
    Meh... is that OK? Yeah, their are a certian number of Millenium Items, but nothing ever said that their weren't other enchanted items, no?

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

Takuya Ishtahl
    ~~~~~~~~~~

I tucked my Millenum Rod into my cloak and uneasily walked into the corner of Vixen's room and sat down, inocently. "I'll talk when you two are done.." I said uneasily, as my mind drifted away. What was happening to me?Trying to take over my sister?What kind of creep was I? Not even three quaters before they were done talking, I walked outside, with my duel disk (You see, I had already registered) and picked up my second card next to Exodia and summoned it. "I summon...Mystical Elf, Then another, tribute for the Red Eyes Black Dragon,with a Megamorph! to make his Attack 4800! Attack myself!"(What you see, it ain't a offical duel, so his turn never ends) I said as the Red Eyes turned around, and fired a devasting blow at me.When I woke up a few mintues later, My REBD was gone and blood poured down my face like a stream. I decided to cover my face with my hood, and walk down the hallway a few times. 1 time. 2 times. 3 times. I felt like I just smack myself with anpther one of those REBD blows. "I wonder how dad will feel if he nows.. I tried to use it on Vixen.

okay ppls...dats good...but now on to Iraq....

Kai

I picked up my Duel Disc at the hotel...As I was walking around I saw two ppl I had seen on the boat...but at the first sight of one I hid behind the corner...he had a weapon raised and pointed at someone who looked...a little like him....a girl...Then my Ring began to shine..uh oh..I thought...this cant be good...

YaM| kA|

YeS...sInCe Ka| wAs |n Tr0UbLe I hAd BeeN sUmm0NeD....WhEN | tUrNEd BaCK I SaW ThaT thE BOy HAd AlReAdy LEfT AnD ThE GIrL WaS OKaY...I PeErEd D0Wn ThE HaLL T0 seE tHe B0y TrY t0 AtTaCk H\MsElf....I PoInTeD My R|nG t0rWaRds HiM AnD F0ll0WeD...

Raino

I asked Rekh if he had any news of Millenium Items...he said he could detect them all...they were either in Algirs or nearby...Excellent I thought, I can win their Items from them and become King of Games...still...I walked inside the building...I noticed a few people...some of them looked like M.Item holders...but soon I realized, the sun would rise and the Iraqi Qualifier would commence...only one problem...I needed 6 stars to get in...So I went around the corner to find some kid w/ a Defense Deck...I asked to duel him for all of his Stars...he unwittingly accepted...*15 mins latur*

-Raino: Not bad kid...you lasted more than I expexted...but thats all over! Blue Eyes Toon Dragon attack!

kid's Lp: 0

-Kid: dang....you can take one of my cards...

-Raino: U know what..I will...not take anything..just go on and try to get back into the tourney...

-kid: thank you mister!

then I thought to myself..why? why hadnt I taken one of his cards and only his stars....I mean he had Millenium Shield in that deck...."Nah..." I said.."I cant let it get to me..."

OoC: DB, I'm guessing your post is torn me? Because Takuya is the only one who looks like Vixen Vice Versa etc. Answer my question and I'll probably post again

*looks at every1 else's profile* uh...yeah...

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Thanks, now I feel included!
    ~|~|~|~|~
    Kayla

I sat on the bench, remembering last night. What had been wrong with that girl? Why had she cried? I could have easily found out, I did have the Millennium Key. But something kept me from using it. I had no idea what. Maybe going over it again will help.
    ~|~|~|~|~
    [Last night.]
    "Are you OK?" The girl looked up at me, eyes full of tears.
    "Hi, I'm Kayla. What's wrong? Can I help you?" She shook her head. That was just like most people, always refusing help. They really needed to talk more often. That wasn't the reason.
    I had sat down next to her. Just sat down and waited. She would have to stop crying at some point. If she had really been upset, it was nice to have someone there to cry on. That wasn't it either.
    She had been crying out of sadness. Was that the reason? I hadn't seen crying from emotion in so long. I had always been taught never to cry. Just like every other child. But she hadn't been taught that. Was that why?
    It had taken awhile, but her tears eventually slowed. After a little bit, she began talking to me. She didn't tell me what was wrong, or who she was with, or anything like that. All I now knew about her was she was a duelist named Vixen. That was it. Then she went off to go to bed, and I went to my room as well. So why didn't I find out?
    ~|~|~|~|~
    [Present]
    Racking my brain, I still couldn't figure out why.
    "You're thinking about this too much," I chided myself. "Just let it go, you're in a tornament now."
    That was right. I was now a duelist, and a duelist only. I set off to find some looser to be reliquished of their rarest card. That was all that I had to be concerned with now.
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

Elite Trainer

Pinstripe
    ----------------------
    I was walking around, looking for someone to duel. I then looked and saw a blue haired girl walk up to me.
    "Hey you!" I called out to her. She turned to me just as I arrived.
    "What do you want?" she asked.
    "Want to duel?"
    "Sure. What's your name?" I thought for a second. If I told her I was Pegesus' son she might back out.
    "Pinstripe," I replied, "You?"
    "Kayla."

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

*thinks hard, can't remember* How are we supposed to do the "duel other characters" thing? If this was said, I forget it. If it wasn't, this is the first time I've been in an RPG that didn't sink where you dueled the other peoples. *bows shamefully*
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

*sighs* okay heres how u duel AGAIN....

1) Each person posts his version of the duel
    2) If one of the persons doesnt post 24 hours after the first one, the first person's story is the winner
    3) If they both do post during the timeline, I will judge to see who wrote it better
    4) Dont get mad if you loose because a) that creates Plot Lines, b) ennemies, and/or c) Allies...

Ra|n0

I went up to my room....then I layed on the bed and opened my briefcase...Then I removed my deck...I shuffled it and pretended to duel myself...Then I realized of a new combo..."OF COURSE!" I exclaimed, "If I combine Lord of D. and DNA Surgery...my monsters can become impervious to Magic!...." Still I knew that I may need more than that to win the Iraqi tournament...I layed back..stared at the stars...and fell asleep...waiting for tomorrow...

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Dave

I was bored. I had eaten evrything I ordered and there was nothing on TV. So I went outside and walked around the city not knowing what to do. It was only 8:00 PM, so I couldn't go to bed. While I was thinking I turned around to meet a blast of water It cleared to revail a little kid about 7 or 8. He had a Supersoaker. "Hey" I said. What's your problem?" " I am the best ocean duelist ever" Mako Tsunami Jr." he proclaimed. "I heard about how you beat that kid on the boat" Well I promise you I will give you a harder challange. I acepted as we started dueling.

He went first and played Umikra and a Water Omitics in Attack Mode. I could barely resist from laughing. I played a Maha Vailo and equiped it with Malnovenent Nuzzler (2750 attack), his lifepoints droped from 4000, to 3150. "Oh yeah I have better cards then that" he said. I'll play the Ritual of Fortess Whale and tribute a Summoned Skull for Fortress Whale attack Maha Vailo. I was at 3950. I set a Cyber Jar. He attacked. I got a Change of Heart, Jinzo, Summoned Skull, Harpies Brother, and a Mystical Space Typhoon. He got a Umi, Lengedary Fisherman,Jellyfish, High Tide Gyoin, and Mirror Force. He attacked My Harpies Brother with High Tide Gyoin, Im at 3600, Then then attacks my Lifepoints with his Jellyfish and Im 1900. In his Main Phase 2 he tributes his Jellyfish for Lengendary Fisherman. And gets rid of Umrika for Umi and sets Mirror Force . Its my turn and I draw a Premature Burial. I Mystical Space his Umi, play Change of Heart on his Fisherman and tribute it for my Jinzo. I then used Premature Burial on my Maha Vailo raising it's attack 2050. I attacked his Hide Tide Gyoin with my Jinzo since he couldn't Mirror Force. His Lifepoints 2400, then attacked with Maha Vailo, Now he was at 350. He played a Monster in Defense, I attacked it with Jinzo, and attacked with Maha Vailo. I had won. I took 3 stars and his only decent card for my deck, 7 Colored Fish. I went back to the hotel and slept, waiting for tomorrow.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Banned

Seth
    ---------------------
    Seth walked dully out of the hotel, yawning like crazy. His brain felt like it was full of cobwebs. He had tried splashing cold water on his face, but it didn't work. He was still half-asleep. It was already 11:15, and Seth only had 45 minutes to make it to the boat to Iraq. Still, he was slightly anxious to test his duel disc. As the bright afternoon sun reflected pleasently off of the gleaming white walls of the hotel, Seth looked inside the box again, the disc looked pretty damn sweet, equipped with holo projectors and that cool wing on the side to hold cards. He closed the box again and continued to walk. Maybe he could get a duel on the boat...
    "Well well well, Seth Ishtahl, we meet again," a voice came from behind, making Seth jump. He recognized the voice, it was the attendant from the duel disc store.
    "I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got a boat to catch," Seth said in his nicest voice, waving and turning around to walk away. Before he realized what was going on, the attendant had a knife to his throat.
    "Apparently you will have to stay, because I want your millennium tauk, and either you duel me for it, give it to me now, or I slit your throat and take it anyway," the attendant hissed in his ear, his voice suddenly changing from the bored attendant voice to a cold and evil voice.
    Seth held the tauk in his hand, remembering what his mother had said when she gave it to him,
    *bah, can't think of anything*
    Seth made up his mind instantly.
    "You'll have to duel me for it," Seth said, knocking the guy's hand away easily and ripping the Duel Disc out of it's box, strapping it around his arm.
    "Not just some scared little kid are you? I might get a challenge out of you yet!" the guy said in a manical voice, smirking.
    "Let's see what you make of my Dark Elf," Seth said, placing the Dark Elf in attack mode, the holoprojectors creating an image of a dark skinned elf waiting confidently with her arms crossed.
    "Fool, your simple-minded strategy can't hope to defeat me, I'll play one monster face down," the guy said, his face down card appearing.
    "I'll show you how simple minded I can be, I'll sacrifice Dark Elf for my Dark Magician Girl!" Seth said, his Dark Elf being swirled in a blue twister and in it's place, appeared a Dark Magician Girl, her wand twirling in her hands, and firing a Dark Magic Attack at the face-down card... A Nimble Mamonga.
    "Fell right for my trap, not only do I gain 1000 LP, but I can special summon my other 2 Nimble Mamongas! Just to give you a chance, I'll leave my turn at that," the guy started. But Seth wasn't listening, darkness swirled around him, the world being replaced with a single picture. Far, far away he could feel his millennium tauk shaking... A picture swirled toward him, a card... a letter E... A strange shape... A Death Message.
    Of course, that's the only thing that makes sense... He has a Ouija Board deck! That explains his stalling. I've got to get to his lifepoints before that Seth thought.
    "Ah yes, good, you're tapping into the power of your millennium tauk, I suppose you've figured out my Ouija Board strategy, but it's too late, I have 3 of each peice in my deck, and I only need Death Message E and the Ouija Board itself to win!" the guy laughed manically.
    "Keep dreaming, you'll be beat before that!" Seth yelled back, hoping he sounded more confident than he felt.
    Come on deck, don't fail me now Seth said, drawing a card from his deck... a Fairy Meteor Crush. Perfect. Maha Vailo+Axe of Despair+Fairy Meteor Crush=major ouchie.
    "I'll play Maha Vailo, and equip her with Axe of Despair and Fairy Meteor Crush to boost her to 3550 attack and destroy a Nimble Mamonga!" Seth said, causing the guy's LP to drop to 2550.
    "Thank you, you've played right into my hand, with my Eternal Rest I'll destroy Maha Vailo. And I'll also set my Ouija Board face down, all I need is the E death message and I win!" he said.
    "I will just set 2 m/t's face down, and use Monster Reborn to revive Dark Elf," Seth said, reducing the guy's LP to 1550 and his to 3000.
    "Too little, too late, I'll activate my Ouija Board and De..." the guy started.
    "Too bad, Solemn Judgement, negates the Ouija Board, and because of it's effect, the other 4 messages are sent to the graveyard as well. Face it, you're beat!" Seth said, breathing a sigh of relief.
    "I'm not done yet, I'll play my Penguin Soldier Face Down, and when you attack it or during my next turn, I'll flip it and return both of your monsters to your hand and attack with this La Jinn I have in my hand," the guy said, smirking at what looked like certain victory.
    "For somebody who's so confident, you do mess up a lot. Shadow of Eyes screws you over again, and my Dark Elf and Dark Magician Girl attack, and you're out of lifepoints. Now fork over that Ouija Board of yours," Seth laughed.
    "We'll meet again Seth Ishtahl, and next time I won't go so easy on you," the guy said, handing over his Ouija Board and slipping back into the shadows.
    Seth breathed a sigh of relief and started to walk toward the boat.

hmmm...maybe that guy was a Shark hehe...

YaM| Ka|

WeLl It WaS MoRNiNG....I HAd BEEn StALkiNG dUeLISts AlL NiGHt....WhEN I AWokE IT wAS AlMOsT TiME T0 G0 0n thE B0at...I TheN REliNQuIsHEd My PoWEr To MY HoST to GIve mY PuPPet SOMe PlAY TimE anD I s0Me ReST...

Kai

The first thing I felt was my head aching...it hurt...alot...I rubbed it and stubled out of my room...almost falling on a hot chick (YOWZA!) she looked at me w/ fierce eyes and I backed away embarrassed..When I had regained my composure...I Went outside..it was almost time to leave the boat...thats when I spotted a boy roughly my age...he seemed familiar...he had a bit of the look from one of those ppl from the Picture Album....Still I turned away and went on the boat...although I felt something strange...in the back of my mind...

Banned

DB I'm warning you right now. Stop typing like that. It's annoying and makes people liable to ignore your post.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Erm... DB, who are the chick and the guy that Kai see?
    ~*~Vixen~*~
    Back on the damn boat again... This seemed to be all travel and no duel. I wandered around looking for Kayla.
    I looked down at the pendant. The hieroglyphs were clearer in the sun. My dad had taught me how to read them.
    The Bearer of this Gem has the protection of the Gods and may only be released by this spell... The rest was marred.
    My cell phone rang. "Hello?" "Vixen! I haven't been able to get a hold of your brother. Where are you?" It was Dad. "Uhh.. on the way to Iraq, I think. Dad, I picked up this item at the bazaar the other day, and it's got some sort of inscription." I read him what I could. There was silence. "There's no way... Well, you know that thier are Millemium Items. Along with them there were some other Items made, with the powers of the original Trap Cards in them. There were only three made, and a Pharoh ordered that they be destroyed, fearing that they may be copied. However..." He broke off. "One was left. The Pharoh's son gave it to his wife. It was buried with her, and supposedly lost. But now... Vix, don't let anyone have that. It will protect you from the powers of the Millenium Items. Please let your brother know. I know that he would never use the Rod against you, but the recoil from the Trap Item can destroy someone's mind."
    My heart sank. "Ok... I'll go find him now. Thanks, love you." "Love you too, good luck to you and your brother."
    I hung up and ran across the boat, looking for Takuya. Knowing him, he could do any number of things to himself if he was driven mad. I ran around a corner and ran right into him. He'd had his hood up, but the impact knocked it back.
    "My God, Takuya..."
    He tried to hide his face. I threw myself onto him before he could get away and sobbed.
    "I'm so sorry..." I wispered.
    ~*~

1- the guy is Seth
    2- the girl is no-one important just a waitress
    3- dang....y dyu u always gotta just kkep on ranting and raving around about my posts MM? god....dont u have anything else to do besides chastize me?

Ra|n0

I wokeup that morning....the other duelists were getting onboard the boat to Bagdad....I packet up my suitcase and went out the door...When I got onboard I found out that almost literally 1/3 of the duelists who arrived here to start have been eliminated....There was some guy (no one important) who was bragging that he could beat anyone..."U know what some ppl said?..." the guy asked, "That im the best duelist in the world, better than the tournament host Raino Kaiba!..." Now this pretty much ticked me off, so I walked up to him and said, "Oh really..." he stood up, "Then u might wanna face the REAL thing!" I pulled out my dueling deck and shoved it into my Disc, he did the same, "Now.." he said, "Ill prove to the world im better than you by taking your Toon World!" I smirked....this guy has no chance ,I said in my mind...

Me 4000/ Him 4000

"My turn" I said, I drew...then smiled.."okay...Lord of D (1200/1000) in attack mode..., and I set 1 M/T card and end my turn go...". "Godd...you must think im really gullable.." he said, "I play Raigeki.." "Not so fast" I said, "I flip over my trap and it's DNA Surgery!" "So hjows that gunna save LoD.?" "Easy by changing it's type to Dragon!" "Wha? that means its impervious to Magic!", "And your Raigeki is nullyfied..." "ugh....go...", I drew another card "I play Toon World!" the other guy said, "Oh no!" "And ! play WotBF (1100/1200) in ATK mode...plus a face-down Card...then I summon Toon Summoned Skull (2500/1200)!" "Wha? " he said, "But that's an illegal summon!" , "No" I said, "toons are special summons...now TSS attack his LP directly!" "Ahh!!!"

Me 4000/ Him 1500

No way, " The guy said, "YOULL PAY!!...I play Heavy Storm!!" "I counter that w/ Imperial Order!" "NOOOOOO!!!" he said..."Ill set this M/T and a mon f-d go...." , I drew another card, "And from WotBF I get another TSS...No its time for the final attack...although first I loose 700LP from IO..."

Me 3300/ Him 1500

"Now...I play 1 M/T and play Toon GAF (2300/0), now attack Toon GAF!!.."Mirror Force!" said my opponent..."He smirked thinking he had won.."No...you havent won...because I use Solemn Judgment!!!" "WHA?!?!?!??NOOOOOOO!!!" the guy was in total disbelief...I had payed 1/2 mah LP to negate his Mirror Force, then directly atacked his LP for the win...

Me 1650/ Him 0

The crowd behind us cheered..then I walked away...taking 3 of his Stars making my total got to 9, and one card, his Heavy Storm cuz I needed one...

Banned

Well if you posted correctly I wouldn't have to. Talking back to a mod isn't exactly bright, either.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Card rulings

"Easy by changing it's type to Dragon!" "Wha? that means its impervious to Magic!", "And your Raigeki is nullyfied..."

"All Dragon-Type monsters cannot be targeted by Magic Cards, Trap Cards, or other effects that specifically designate a target while this card is face-up on the field"

This means that Lord of D. only protects Dragons from card effects that target 1 monster like Change of Heart or Man Eater Bug.

Credit to http://www.upperdeckentertainment.com/yugioh/faq3.asp for ruling

"I play Toon World!"
    Continous Magic
    "This card is activated by paying 1000 of your Life Points."

...then I summon Toon Summoned Skull (2500/1200)!" "Wha? " he said, "But that's an illegal summon!" , "No" I said, "toons are special summons...

Im not sure, but then that means you could summon 5 Toon monsters in one turn.

now TSS attack his LP directly!" "Ahh!!!"

Toon Summoned Skull

Dark
    [Fiend/Toon]
    Lv 6
    2500/1200
    This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field. This card
    cannot attack in the same turn that it is summoned. Pay 500 Life Points each
    time this monster attacks. When "Toon World" is destroyed, this card is
    destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon monster on the field,
    this card may inflict Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points. If a
    Toon monster is on the your opponent's side of the field, your attack must
    target the Toon monster.

Credit to http://www.pojo.com/yu-gi-oh/COTD/index.shtml for card info.

Toon Summoned Skulls effect applies for all Toon monsters.

EDIT: dtz, Mirror Force and Raigkei aren't targeted effects because Raigkei destroys all monsters on yur openents field, so you dont get to target what gets destroyed. Same with Mirror Force.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Banned

Originally posted by DarkBlastoise
    1- the guy is Seth
    2- the girl is no-one important just a waitress
    3- dang....y dyu u always gotta just kkep on ranting and raving around about my posts MM? god....dont u have anything else to do besides chastize me?

Ra|n0

I wokeup that morning....the other duelists were getting onboard the boat to Bagdad....I packet up my suitcase and went out the door...When I got onboard I found out that almost literally 1/3 of the duelists who arrived here to start have been eliminated....There was some guy (no one important) who was bragging that he could beat anyone..."U know what some ppl said?..." the guy asked, "That im the best duelist in the world, better than the tournament host Raino Kaiba!..." Now this pretty much ticked me off, so I walked up to him and said, "Oh really..." he stood up, "Then u might wanna face the REAL thing!" I pulled out my dueling deck and shoved it into my Disc, he did the same, "Now.." he said, "Ill prove to the world im better than you by taking your Toon World!" I smirked....this guy has no chance ,I said in my mind...

Me 4000/ Him 4000

"My turn" I said, I drew...then smiled.."okay...Lord of D (1200/1000) in attack mode..., and I set 1 M/T card and end my turn go...". "Godd...you must think im really gullable.." he said, "I play Raigeki.." "Not so fast" I said, "I flip over my trap and it's DNA Surgery!" "So hjows that gunna save LoD.?" "Easy by changing it's type to Dragon!" "Wha? that means its impervious to Magic!", "And your Raigeki is nullyfied..." "ugh....go...", I drew another card "I play Toon World!" the other guy said, "Oh no!" "And ! play WotBF (1100/1200) in ATK mode...plus a face-down Card...then I summon Toon Summoned Skull (2500/1200)!" "Wha? " he said, "But that's an illegal summon!" , "No" I said, "toons are special summons...now TSS attack his LP directly!" "Ahh!!!"

Me 4000/ Him 1500

No way, " The guy said, "YOULL PAY!!...I play Heavy Storm!!" "I counter that w/ Imperial Order!" "NOOOOOO!!!" he said..."Ill set this M/T and a mon f-d go...." , I drew another card, "And from WotBF I get another TSS...No its time for the final attack...although first I loose 700LP from IO..."

Me 3300/ Him 1500

"Now...I play 1 M/T and play Toon GAF (2300/0), now attack Toon GAF!!.."Mirror Force!" said my opponent..."He smirked thinking he had won.."No...you havent won...because I use Solemn Judgment!!!" "WHA?!?!?!??NOOOOOOO!!!" the guy was in total disbelief...I had payed 1/2 mah LP to negate his Mirror Force, then directly atacked his LP for the win...

Me 1650/ Him 0

The crowd behind us cheered..then I walked away...taking 3 of his Stars making my total got to 9, and one card, his Heavy Storm cuz I needed one...
    1) Lord of D. protects dragons from TARGETTED effects, effects that allow your opponent to choose which monster to target(so cards such as Fissure, Raigeki, and Mirror Force still work, while Man Eater Bug and Change of Heart don't)

2) Toon monsters are NOT special summons

3) Toon world costs 1000 LP to activate.

4) Group A toons can't attack the turn they are summoned or SSed

5) Even if group A toons could attack on the first turn ur LP would be down to 400 at the end of the duel, because Group A toons need 500 LP to attack.

and I think that's it.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Good Lord... will you two STOP!?
    DB- First, you don't need to take things so personally. And, he does have better things to do...
    MM- YOU, young man, need to be nicer. No ifs, ands, or buts, JUST FREAKIN DO IT.

If this starts again, I won't be nice about it. I WILL contact someone neutral and that person WILL stop it if you don't.
    mmkay, buh-bye!

Takuya Ishtar
    ~~~~~~~

"You don't need to feel sorry for me. I'm just some creep. If you really wanna convince me I'm not one, then come follow me to the front of the boat. And, if you really do think I'm not a creep, then tell me about Yoshi! You can't hide your secrets from me" My last sentence became a cold, raspy voice,and I slowly walked to the front of the boat.

whatever...so I made a few mistakes...and btw Toons are Special Summons...read the cards a little carefully....but now since its almost tourney time...its time to post your full deck because if not, say your dueling another RPGer, and say they dont know what the heck a F/S Beatdown is, so in their version of the battle they'd say u play Launcher Spider or sometin which isnt part of your deck...and vise-versa...and if u have a link to your deck go ahead and post it...***. cards are allowed...as long as you have the traduction...

Ra|n0
    Deck: LoD. |nv|nCaB|l|tY
    Deck:
    3x Toon SS

3x Lord of D.
    3x Toon Gemini Elf (Toon, lvl.4 1900 ATK)
    2x Toon GAF (Toon, lvl.4 2300ATK, GAF effect)
    3x Saphire Dragon (Dragon, lvl.4 1900ATK)
    3x MoF
    1x Cyber Jar
    1x WotBF
    1x Sinister Serpant (Killer Snake in ***., if in Graveyard during ur main phase put it back in your hand)

5x Staples (as in Raigeki, Dark Hole, Change of Heart, Pot of Greed and Mon. Reborn)
    3x Toon World
    2x Toon Index (Search for 1 Toon in your deck)
    2x TttD
    3x AoD
    1x Harpie's Feather Duster
    1x Heavy Storm

1x IO
    1x Solemn Judgement
    1x Mirror Force
    3x DNA Surgery
    1x Magic Jammer

Total: 44 cards

Kai
    Deck: |)e-Ma|\|uFaCtUrE
    Deck:
    [3x] Needle Worm*
    [3x] Don Zaruug*
    [2x] WMH
    [2x] Hayabusa Knight
    [3x] MoF
    [1x] WotBF
    [1x] Cyber Jar
    [1x] Sinister Serpent*

[5x] Staples
    [2x] NotC
    [2x] TttD
    [1x] Heavy Storm
    [1x] Harpie's Feather Duster*
    [1x] Magic Cylinders
    [3x] Cost Down*
    [3x] AoD

[1x] Imperial Order
    [1x] Solemn Judgement
    [1x] Mirror Force
    [3x] Gravity Bind
    [1x] Destruction Ring
    [2x] Magic Thorn
    -----------

-Needle Worm: lv.2, EARTH, Insect/Effect, FLIP: Discard the top 5 cards of your oppo.s deck
    ATK 750/ DEF 600

-Don Zaruug: lvl.4, EARTH or DARK (forgot), Warrior/Effect, Effect: Whenever Don Zaruug makes a Direct Attack on your oppo., you may do 1 of 2 things..a) discard the top card of his deck or b) discard randomly 2 cards from his hand.
    ATK 1400/ DEF 1000

-Sinister Serpent: lvl.1, AQUA, Aqua/Effect, Effect: During your Standby Phase, if Sinister Serpent is in your Graveyard you may bring it back to your hand(the Ultimate Stall)
    ATK 350/ DEF 300

-Harpie's Feather Duster: well...lets use an analogy for this one...Raigeki is to Dark Hole as HFD is to Heavy Storm...still dont get it? *sigh* okay...it destroys all your oppo.'s M/T

-Cost Down: well....this is the card im not totally sure of...From what ive read it equips to a monster and the controller of Cost Down may choose how many levels of the monster he equiped Cost Down to, to lower...say I have GB out and Don Zaruug on the field...but since Don Zaruug's a lv.4 I cant attack, so I use Cost DOwn to lower his lvl. to 3...but I also think they'res a side effect to the card....
    ------------------------------
    there...now every1 else MUST post their decks..k?

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Deck Name"Mahakill"

43 cards

Monsters:21
    1 Jinzo
    2 Summoned Skull
    3 Maha Vailo
    2 7 Colored Fish
    2 Mechinal Chaser
    2 Harpies Brother
    1 Witch of the Black Forest
    1 Cyber Jar
    2 Magician of Faith
    3 Man Eater Bug
    2 Haybusa Knight

Magic/Trap:22
    1 Power of Magicians(Equip card.
    with this card you gain 500 attk and def for "every M/T on your field
    2 Malnovenent Nuzzler
    3 Axe of Despair
    2 Mystical Space Typhoon
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Solem Judgement
    2 Magic Jammer
    1 Tribute to the Doomed
    1 Raigkei
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Swords of Revaling Light
    1 Mirror Force
    1 Change of Heart
    1 Monster Reborn
    1 Pot of Greed
    1 Premature Burial
    1 Power of Teamwork(For every face-up monster you control, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped
    monster by 800 points.

Dave

"Im ready for the next Checkpoint" I said as I boarded the boat heading to Iraq. I want to duel one of the people I knew from the ship. made it to my room an and unpacked. I would have at least 1 duel on the boat later.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Banned

actually, DB is right about Group A toons being special summons:

'Group A Toon Monsters are considered Special Summons. HOWEVER, they STILL require Tribute!'

u still need to tribute for toons, no idea why, lol.

Anyway, cost down just reduces the level of all the monsters in your hand by 2 for one turn, so you can bring out 3 Toon Skulls with no tribs.

Seth's Bushoujo Deck(42 cards)

Monsters(18):
    x3 Beautiful Slayer
    x3 Dunamis Valkyria
    x2 Dark Elf
    x2 Cosmo Queen
    x3 Maha Vailo
    x1 Dark Magician Girl
    x3 Magician of Faith
    x1 Witch of the Black Forest

Magic(16):
    x3 Manevolent Muzzler
    x3 Fairy Meteor Crush
    x3 Axe of Despair
    x1 Mage Power
    x1 United We Stand
    x5 Staples

Trap(8):
    x3 Shadow of Eyes
    x1 Magic Cylinder
    x1 Mirror Force
    x2 Solemn Judgement
    x1 Fairy Box
    x1 Solemn Wishes

Banned

This has very little, if any, japanese cards. I'll post it tonight when I can get to apprentice and revise 'SPELLing your Demise", and look for Spoilers of Labyrinth of Nightmare to add some.

Deck: Mixed Invicability

Monsters:

2x Gemini Elf
    1x Morphing jar
    1x Cyber Jar
    1x Red Eyes
    1x Jinzo
    2x Buster Blader
    2x Dark Magican
    2x Dark Elf
    2x Dark magican girl
    2x Axe Raider
    2x Dark Paladin
    2x Fire Champion
    1x Wicked Worm Beast
    1x Dark Magican Girl
    1x Ryu Ran
    1x UFO Turtle
    1x Relinqushed
    1x Thousand Eyes Idol
    1x Judge Man
    2x Neo
    1x LOD
    1x Basic Insect
    1x Komuri Dragon
    2x Harpie's Brother
    1x Right Arm of the Forbidden one
    1x Left Arm of the Forbiden one
    1x Right Leg of the Forbidden one
    1x Left leg of the Forbidden one
    1x Exodia the Forbidden One
    1x Summoned Skull
    1x Millenum Shield
    1x Mystical Elf
    Monsters:38?

Magic/Trap

1x Raigeki
    3x Trap Hole
    3x Black Pendant
    3x Horn of Unicorn
    2x Reinforcments
    2x DNA Surgery
    2x Mystical Space Typhoon
    1x Premature Burial
    1x Call of the Haunted
    1x Monster Reborn
    1x Gravedigger Ghoul

Magic/Trap:20

Total: 57

Banned

Raven:
    1.That decks not legal. Only one of each Exodia piece, and Rageki
    2.it's huge, but that doesn't matter in this RPG.

Sorry, I'll edit it ^_^

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I barley know any of the effects for the Japanesse cards so for people who have them in there deck it would be better to post the effect of the cards so everyone knows them.

EDIT: Also Raven you can only have 1 Jinzo
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Since when could you only have 1 Jinzo?

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Check on Upperdeck or Pojo's restricted list it says you can only have 1 Jinzo.
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Oh...Well Ok Then..

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

erm... not everyone plays the TCG. Does Upperdeck have a list of the cards? Could I get some links, please? *puppy-dog eyes*

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Heres a link of the restricted list http://www.upperdeckentertainment.co.../forbidden.asp

You can use the rest of the site also to make sure you know card rulings and the basic rules (besides the 8000 lifepoints since we are playing battle city LP)
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon

Kangaskhan, female
    Pouch

Eevee, male
    Spark

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

i don't really need a restricted list... I have one of my own, cuz my bro plays the TCG. I meant, is there a site that you know of that has a list of all the cards and thier effects and such... sorry ^___^;

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Heres one http://www.kingyugi.net/indexen.htm

go to the cards section
    Favorite Anime:
    Pokemon
    Yugi-oh
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Yu Yu Hakusho

Current ASB ref

ASB pokemon

Flame, male Magby

Draco, male Bagon