Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human vs Latins~The ultimate struggle for survival~start~LSUs needed

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Human vs Latins~The ultimate struggle for survival~start~LSUs needed

Jerigomo
    ---------------------------
    I crept down the halls, trying not to get spotted. I then arrived at Gali's cell and began picking the lock.
    "Jerigomo" Gali said, "where have you been?"
    "Well destracting the guards is harder then it looks," I replied. I opened the door and Gali walked out.
    "Now let's finish what we started," I said.
    "Wait," Gali replied, "I've got a better plan. Now that she's virtually human, we'll capture her and hold her hostage." My smile grew wider.
    "That's a great idea!"
    "Let's go."
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I heard someone trying to break into the room. It couldn't be Latins, but what if it was humans? I couldn't go against my own kind...But I had to protect Jenn.
    I jumped out of bed and pulled on some pants, then grabbed my sword. I wouldn't let them touch her.
    The doors swung open, the guy I'd shared my cell with and another Latin came in.
    "Hand over Jennifer!" They ordered.
    "No way! If you want her." I held my blade out in front of me, "you'll have to go through me first!"
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Jennifer
    ~~~~~
    I snapped my fingers and clothes appeared on my and armor appeared on Sam, his sword floated in the air with a mind of its own and the blades in Sams wrists.
    He turned and smiled at me.
    "Hope your good at fighting a Latin with more expreience then you sam." I said, as Jerigomo let his blades out what were more sharper then sams.
    I got up and summoned Pre Aliens(not MC these cannot be beaten easily.), Three of them on either side on sam, ready to protect me and Sam at all costs.
    "Kill them!"Sam called.
    "get 'em!" Gali called.
    I snapped my fingers a hid, cloacked actually NONE OF THEM COULD FIND ME.
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Banned

Kohdok

*Smack!*

*Crack!*

Jerigomo and Gali were on the floor. Using the Polearm I had discovered, I had ksent both of them to the ground with a single swoop. Being in my human form really made the weapon easier to handle.

"You two didn't notice me?" I said, "You barged in so fast, I guess you didn't..."

"It doesn't hurt..." They moaned, obviously in great pain.

"Kohdok..." Sam said, "You mean...you were outside our room the whole time?"

"Uh...yeah..." I replied, "It is my duty to protect Jenn. I was appointed to protect her."

"You mean...you heard everything?" Sam asked, his pupils dialating.

"Uh..." I said, fidgiting, "How WAS she?..." I asked.

Sam jabbed me in the face. It hurt quite a bit.

Had I said something wrong again...?

Elite Trainer

Gali
    -----------------------
    Jerigomo and I scrambled to our feet.
    “There’s no way you’re defeating us traitor!!” I growled. Jerigomo then stared at his watched and jumped in fright.
    “YIKES!!!” he cried, “We’ve got to get out of here! The bombs about to blow!!” The three of us then stared at Jerigomo.
    “What!?!?” we all cried at once.
    “Didn’t I tell you? Before I busted you out, I planted a bomb on the main support of the palace. Once it blows, this place is coming down!”
    “WHEN WERE YOU PLANNING ON TELLING ME THIS!?!?!?” I screeched. I then calmed down.
    “Never mind, let’s get out of here!” I then stared at Sam.
    “We’ll deal with you later traitor!” The two of us then ran down the hall.

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I growled and withdrew my blades. "Forget about what you said Kohdok we've gotta move. Jenn come on."
    She decloaked by the door and started running, Kohdok and I followed.
    We'd just managed to make it out of the palace when...*BOOM* The bomb explded and the whole place collapsed.
    "Well it looks like I'm scre***." I said, looking at the rubble. "Now I've got nowhere to go."
    I looked at Jenn and Kohdok, "we should find somewhere safe to hide incase those two come back. Got any ideas?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Elite Trainer

Gali
    -----------------------
    We staggered through the streets. We still hadn’t recovered from our injuries we got back at the palace. I stumbled around for a bit before passing out.

A few minutes later…
    I awoke to find myself lying in a bed. I sat up to see Jerigomo waking up as well. I then looked to see a cute woman standing in front of us.
    “So you’ve finally woken up,” she said.
    “Where are we?” I asked.
    “You’re in a secret base. A haven from the Latin.” Jerigomo shot an annoyed look at her. I thought that I shouldn’t tell her.
    “Who are you?” I asked.
    “I’m Bethen,” she replied. Jerigomo stared at us with a confused look.
    “What happened to you two?” Bethen asked.
    “We had just escaped from the Latin palace.”
    “The Latin Palace? Tell me, did you see my husband there?”
    “Whose your husband?”
    “His names Sam.” Jerigomo and I nearly fell out of bed in surprise.
    “SAM!?!?!” we cried. Bethen seemed confused.
    “What’s wrong?” Jerigomo and I stared at each other.
    “You tell her,” Jerigomo said.
    “ME!?”
    “Yes you.” I really didn’t want to tell her, but I had to.

Another few minutes later…
    “WHAT!?!?!?!?” Bethen screeched.
    “It’s true,” I replied, “Sam’s cheating on you with Jennifer.” Bethen was about to explode in an angry rage.
    “When I get my hands on that bastard I’ll…” I then got an idea.
    “Hey Bethen,” I said, “We’re planning on hunting down Jennifer. Want to join us?”
    “Hell I’ll join you!!!” she replied, “I’ll do anything to get back at that b***h!!!!!!”

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Jennifer
    ~~~~~
    I summoned more pre aliens for defence, Kohdok was amazed with his new weapon.
    "So, I guess were not launching that attack on the Human Base."
    "Yeah.."
    "JENNIFER!!!"
    I looked down the road to see Bethan, and Gali and that banned latin, Jerigomo. I growled and rolled my eyes, she was obviously not happy with me.
    "Hi." I muttered, sighing to myself.
    "You had sex with my husband!"
    "What?"
    Sam sighed and shook his head.
    "**** you!"
    "I wouldn't be surprised if you had his child!!!"
    "Niether would I.." Kohdok muttered, I kicked him in his face, he rubbed his nose doubtfully.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Advanced Trainer

Oh fun...

Sam
    ~~~
    "Bethan calm down." I said.
    "Calm down! You're having an affair and you're telling ME to calm down! How am i supposed to tell Charlotte?"
    "Don't involve her in this!"
    "To late!"
    "You know, this is perfect. I never should've married you. I can't even remember why I did it in the first place and the only reason I didn't divorce you was because you had Charlotte and I wasn't going to abandon her!" I threw my wedding ring on the floor, "this is over!"
    "This is far from over!"
    She went to hit me but I grabbed her wrist and flipped her. This p****d off Gali and Jerigomo and they prepared to attack.
    I released my blades. "You wanna a fight? Then let's fight!"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

let the massive swearing start!! XD, Rated= R
    Jenn
    ~~~
    I growled at Gali and my blades came piercing out, the pre aliens prepared for battle, soon it happened all of us fought, I ddin't know what but I ended up fighting Bethan, she was pretty good considering she only had one sword.
    Gali was knocked down and he soon was getting the crap beaten out of him by 8 pre aliens, Kohdok and Jerigomo had a even fight but Kohdok was winning because of the weapon he found and his speed.
    Sam helped out with Gali. And bethan and I liked throwing remarks at eachother.
    "Stupid ****ing Latin die!"
    "Go **** Gali Ho!"
    I snapped her sword in half, she now was afriad as I approached her, growling and ready to kill.
    "MOMMY DADDY!!"
    Everything stopped as everyone looked at Charlotte, she was crying, she went over to me and grabbed my leg.
    "Stop, stop fighting!"
    For the first time, I saw a good vision, I saw the army going away and some staying and living.
    Charlotte screamed and that broke me out of it, I felt something hard hit my head, obviously bethan, I looked up at her, it was shocking, how fast everything flashes before you when you die, I saw sam then in the cave, then at the palce, then everything was gone...

Pre Alien(with soul)
    ~~~~
    I looked over at her, sam was holding her head, what could I do? Everyone stoped and Gali, Jerigomo and Bethan ran away, it made me angry, Bethan had killed her, the person who had created me.
    Very strange for they say a Pre Alien has no feelings then why did my heart feel heavy? Like now apart of it was missing? I ddin't like it, I felt water drip down my face, she was really gone, the lifeless eyes stared into space, like she was disappointed in us all, until sam had the courage to close them.
    He looked at me, he was just as shocked as I was to see a tear.
    "Can't we bring her back?" I wimpered.
    "No."
    "What? Out of all this technology you can't bring her back!?!"
    "No." Sam cried, then he was angry, Bethan had left charlotte with him and charlotte was crying over jenns death too. I was more furious then ever.
    "Yes we can, shes a Latina a Latina can come back three times, I just don't know how." Kohdok sighed, "He body won't discompose until she uses up all three turns and she hasn't used one, so she will come back."
    Sam had tears coming faster then me, as we all sadly walked back to the ruins of the palace.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    "Come here," I said, picking up Charlotte.
    She was really upset, I guess she actually liked Jenn, when Jenn wasn't trying to kill her that was.
    "Hey don't cry. They say she'll come back again, we just have to wait a bit that's all."
    "Really?"
    "Hey, would I lie to you?"
    "No."
    "Then cheer up a bit okay? Once she comes back we can be a family."
    "You mean, she'll be my new mommy?"
    "If that's what you want."
    "That would be great!" She smiled and hugged me tightly.
    I looked over at Jenn's lifeless body. "Hurry back Jenn," I said quietly.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Jenn
    ~~~~
    I must of been a few hours, because we I woke up, my body ached, coming back from the dead wasn't a pretty thing to do on a daily bases.
    I cough up blood, probably from bleeding, it felt dry, my head ached, and my eyes burned when I tried to open them, I really wanted to sleep, but my eyes, they burned so badly.
    "Come on up you come." I felt Sam lifting my back up, first out of my mouth was disgusting stuff, guess my stomach didn't agree withbeing back either. "Ok, you don't feel well, I understand."
    I cried, I couldn't help it, I just cried, I didn't get it, Why was i crying, why did I throw up, oh my god. I never wanna die again.
    "Jenn stop, it's fine, your alive."
    I threw up again, my stomach turned and twisted, it hurt so bad, I turned and snuggled up to sam, I snivled, and let more tears out.
    "It's Horrible down there..." I cried. "I'm evil, I didn't go to heaven.."
    "Jenny.." Sam said rubbing my back.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Banned

Kohdok

I admit I was still quite shocked when I saw Jenn fall. Even though I knew that she would return to us, It was still humbling in a way. I scooped her lifeless form up in my arms.

The little human that had seemed so frightened of Jenn earlier now seemed to mourn for her, though she truly wasn't dead JUST yet...

Perhaps it was the fact that She had allowed her to live, and, eventually, treated her gently as if the girl was her own child.

I looked at Jenn's face. It wasn't all wide-eyed and gruesome like you might expect, but, her eyes were closed and her mouth was only slightly parted. It looked like she was sleeping. She looked...so cute. As I gazed at her, I could feel some of the warmth already returning to her body...

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    "It doesn't matter now. You can change, you have a seconds chance, a chance to do the right thing and I know you can."
    She looked up at me. "Really?"
    I smiled and wiped the tears off of her cheeks. "Of course."
    She hugged me so tightly for a moment, I was just so happy to have her back.
    Charlotte ran over. "Mommy!" She cried, grabbing hold of Jenn.
    "Uh..." Jenn looked at me confused.
    "How about it? Do you fancy having a family?" I asked.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

Kohdok

Jenn truly had softened. I could tell by the way she held that young human in her arms as she knelt to be at eye level with her. She no longer was the Latin I knew. She had changed so abruptly that I was barely able to keep up. Should I really be protecting someone who is no longer our kind if not in body, then in mind?

I guess I sort of have to...

I made an oath a long time ago that, from the day I was born to the day I die, I would protect Jenn. And, I guess, this is an unforseen part of the bargain.

Besides, I think I'd kind of like being called "Uncle Kohdok"...

Eh heh...

Elite Trainer

Jerigomo
    -------------------------------
    I sat on a pile of scrap metal as Gali was tending to his wounds and Bethen was sitting in a corner crying.
    “I feel pretty bad for her,” Gali said, “She’s lost everything.”
    “Well, look at it this way,” I replied, “More the reason to hunt down Jennifer.”
    “You’re right, I did ask Bethen to come along for that reason.”
    “Sure you did.” I then laughed softly.
    “What’s so funny?”
    “You don’t think I know. You’re in love with Bethen.”
    “WHAT!? I am not!”
    “Don’t deny it! You want to hold her, you want to kiss her, you want to **** her.”
    “I do not!!…I admit I think she’s cute but that’s it.”
    “Right Gali, keep telling yourself that.” Bethen then calmed down and walked over to us.
    “So now what do we do?” she asked.
    “We may as well head back to the tower for planning,” Gali said, “Let’s go.”

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Jenn
    ~~~~
    I appeared onto of a pile of scrap metal, Jerigomo and Gali stood up ready to fight, while Bethan continued to cry.
    "Won't have to hunt far will you?"
    They both seemed shocked to see me, I was killed bfore their eyes yet here I was standing infront of them, pissed off, and ready to fight.
    "Shes just a illusion!" Gali caalled not able to belive it was me, I walked over to bethan, she turned and screamed, as thousands of Pre Aliens came over the metal, also coming out of the ground, and now, larger more fierce ones appeared with dragon wings out of the sky, Pure Aliens. Thats what they were.
    I grabbed bethan and swung her into a sharp piece of metal, it went right threw her leg, Gali tried to get to me, but he had to fight the Aliens.
    Sam and Kohdok appeared, with hytech Armor on. I smirked andlooked at bethan.
    "Jenn please, I didn't mean to-"
    "Shut up you pathetic thing, truth is.." I she started to cry as my blade came out and withdrawed a bit, signaling it was about to stab threw her head. "I never liked you." The blade sprang and pierced her head, Gali screamed in rage and was caught, and put in a wierd bio cacoon, he couldn't move, while Jerigomo was put in a cage only I(that means me! no one else!!) can get him out of, and same with the cacoon.
    "You *****!"
    "Aww, is did little Gali have feelins for Bethan, I let the blood drip down on his forhead, a tear came down his face. "So Gali.." I kicked him in the face, his nose started to bleed. "Has a weak point?"
    "Jenn, I'm a double agent! I sware!" Jerigomo called, I just looked at him.
    "Shut the **** up you ****ing *******." I said. "The Black Punish will deal with you." Jerigomo seemed to panic and crwaled into a ball crying, for the black punishment was the most awful, only I knew what it was, and I would never forget what it does.
    Never.
    I looked back at Bethans dead body, I smirked and chopped her head off her body.
    "Thats better." I said, Kohdok and sam sat up on the highest peice of metal, as some of the Pre aliens started to rebuild the collasped Latin base.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I held Charlotte tightly, keeping her from seeing the decaptiated body of her former mother.
    "Daddy?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I'm hungry."
    "Okay, I'll get ya something to eat."
    I jumped down, landing firmly on my feet.
    "I have to go get Charlotte something to eat," I said, "please clear this mess up before I get back."
    Jenn nodded and ordered one of the pre aliens to handle it whilst I took Charlotte to my hiding place. I had some food here.
    "Charlotte, can I ask you something?" I asked, as she sat eating.
    "What would you say if I married Jenn?"
    "Like you and mom-I mean, Bethan used to be?"
    "Yeah."
    "It would be nice."
    I smiled. "I'm glad you're happy with it."
    When we finished eating I picked up Charlotte and carried her back. Bethan's body was gone thankfully and the reconstruction was comming along nicely.
    "So, how long is this gonna take?" I asked.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Jenn
    ~~~~
    "Not that long, maybe 5 hours. At the most." He looked at me shocked, I smiled, Charlotte crwaled onto my shoulders and looked around, it was beautiful, trees had begun to grow back, surprisingly.
    I looked up at the sky, I thought about things I had never thought about before. Have I been forgiven yet? That rang threw my head, then I thought if I wasn't.
    I shook my head and walked away giving Charlotte to sam.
    "I'm Evil." I muttered.
    Whoot.
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

*through hiccups*

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    I watched Jenn go. She still thinks she's evil...
    I put Charlotte down. "Stay here with uncle Kohdok okay?"
    "Okay!" And she ran off to play with him.
    I went after Jenn. "Hey wait up!" I called, catching up to her.
    "What do you want?"
    "Look, you're not evil. You were, but not anymore. You've changed, you're a good person."
    She looked away.
    "Is the baby dead?" I asked.
    She gave me a cruious look.
    "Before, you told Kohdok you were being sick in the mornings and it was affecting you afterwards. Bethan went throught the same thing when she was having Charlotte."
    Jenn stayed silent.
    "So, did you lose it?"
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

(OOC: Fun time...heh, heh, heh...)

Pre-Alien

I was stuck with getting rid of the waste that this place created. However, one day I was shocked to come across what appeared to be a human.

"Hey," I said, "Look at this!" One of my partners came over to see what I was pointing out to him. What he saw, as well as what I saw, was a fully intact female human. I seem to recall the human being referred to as "Beth".

"Man..." My partner replied, "That's WIERD. I thought her head had been chopped off..."

I held her chin in my hand, "I thought so, too..." I replied. I turned the woman over, "Heck, maybe there's somethin' interestin' in here." I felt down the back of her neck and onto her back. From past experience, I knew that this was where many humans held hidden weapons, which I was making a private collection out of. What I found was completely unexpected. I removed my hand in shock, then tore the back of the shirt open.

"Are those...scars?" I said as I pointed to the two deep wound marks on the girl's back.

"Scars?" My partner asked, "But, after her wings were ripped off, Jenn is the only one I could think of who got THOSE kinds'ff wounds..."

"Jenn...?" The 'dead' woman said sinisterly.

"EEEEEGYYYAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" My friend and I high-tailed it out of there as the woman rose to her feet, a rather fanatical expression across her face.