Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Goldenrod Tower V.16 [M.A.]

Hybrid View

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Default Game: Goldenrod Tower V.16 [M.A.]

(8/3) Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

For a while several years back i read a scary book or two, saw a computer program, and a couple other things that said supposed proof that ghosts exist, and they may or many not be able to interact with people. I was scared witless for a while and was convinced that a ghost was gonna get me. Now i don't anymore, and i don't believe in ghosts, either.

MG please.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

(8/1): Which do you like more/participate more in: Captured Pokemon or Adopted Pokemon? Why do you like and/or play one more than the other?

I participate more in Adopted Pokemon, mostly because I started there, and I've developed their personalities more. I do have captured Pokemon, but I don't write for them or anything.

(8/2) Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

No, I don't play sports. I can't stand them. I only do sports when I'm forced to in PE or when I'm playing a video game ^_^;;

(8/3) Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

Well... yes and no. I don't know if I believe in ghosts as people think of them in the traditional sense, you know, dead people's souls wandering around or whatever. But I do believer there are things we can't see and what not, and that they can be destructive. Like that one "ghost" who scratched the **** out of some girl in front of everyone. She had claw marks and everthing.

3 MGs please

Also, it's a new month, so I'd like to use the EMT 2 times, please. *hands over two Green MG Coins*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    What about that other game idea? Uh oh, more work for Danny. I don't know anything about what's happening but could I get some input in the near future privately?
    *Is lost* What other game :O. Can someone IM or PM me about this game (and Kyle's new idea if they aren't the same thing?). And anyway, I doubt you can make something more tedious to program than Mystery Pokemon, and I doubt I'll be as lazy as I was for that =P.

Anyway...

Karin - 1 Stamp/CCP
    MP: Larvitar, Mew, Medicham, Rattata, Gulpin, Crobat, Jolteon, Butterfree, Togepi, Unown, Grovyle, Grimer, Meowth, Gastly, Sceptile, Zubat, Magikarp, Makuhita, Loudred, Gyarados, Misdreavus, Mareep, Claydol, Milotec, Slowbro

Mew Trainer Rose - Mystery Box :O

MarshmallowEgg - Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Dynamic Punch TM, Psych Up TM.

No, I don't beleive in ghosts. :O. I'm an athiest, and I don't beleive in spirits and stuff, so how could I beleive in ghosts?

And I'll use the EMT two times :O *gives 3 Blue MGcoins*

MG + 2 EMT

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Aod gave me this list:

MP: Larvitar, Mew, Medicham, Rattata, Gulpin, Crobat, Jolteon, Butterfree, Togepi, Unown, Grovyle, Grimer, Meowth, Gastly, Sceptile, Zubat, Magikarp, Makuhita, Loudred, Gyarados, Misdreavus, Mareep, Claydol, Milotic, Slowbro

May I please have one clue?

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Danny >> You aren't lazy, I (we're?) just glad you got it done. That and Kyle's game idea are the same, but I'll assume that since it's his he'll probably send it to you. Division Gem, Toxic Fang TM, Flame Wheel TM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Karin: Umm, let's see. The correct Pokemon is form R/S :o

I'll sell: Lunar Gem x2, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Flame Gem x2, and my Divison Gem. That comes out to 13 stamps, giving me a total of 903 =).

» Mêlée Games «
    Approved: Jay, Link 10, Aipom Of Doom

A Crystal Caves Sponsored Tournament

The podium was filled with sickening junk two weeks after the conclusion of the Tremor Games shindig; three lone crystal cave workers stand high on top of the pedestal pondering over the next idea.

Ideas filled the minds like a perpetual vortex. Complaints arose faster than the swiftness of light, and mindless thoughts hooked on suspicious minds.

After reflecting and deliberating, finally, we determined it was time. The initial start of the bout that attests which captee reign supreme. The scuffle of a life time, the Mêlée Games has arrived!

Opening the hefty marbleized gates, a luminous crimson carpet revolves all the way up to reception. In place of where the soirée was held for the Tremor Games, posed many coliseums that were constricted for access at this moment of time.

Continuing to walk along, you finally reach the entrance to reception. Outside were four trophies with Poké Balls and CCP’s beside them in protective glass cases. Weird, you think to yourself. It catches your eye, and you open the reception doors and notice three people at the reception desk.

“You must be here to participate in the upcoming tournament, no?” one says.

“There’s prizes and stuff :>” another says.

“=O Yeah… sign up >_>” the other says.

It all begins to add up – Those chalices, the poké balls, the CCP’s… they must be the accolades. Instantaneously, your eyes gleam, and notice the three people were not only workers from the Crystal Caves, they’re hosting the tournament! Jay, Matt and Danny equably place the rules pamphlet in front of you.

“Read it >_<”.

~*~

You skip the introductive page with a picture of the South Caverns in the sheltered milieu, and skip to page 2 to impede the “I do’s” of Jay.

~*~

I do have the right to disqualify you in the competition for reasons that will optimistically not be presented.

I do have the right to allot referee’s to designated matches, for augmented righteousness.

I do have the right to change the rules as I see fit.

Tournament is basically open to anyone with Crystal Cave imprisonments.

~*~

“Don’t be scared…” you think to yourself, as you flip the page, and discover the rules outlined on a set number of pages. “Uh oh…”

~*~

Rules:

Welcome to the rules page, we have almost everything outlined here as a guide to help you succeed in this tournament prospectively.

Format (1 vs. 1):
    A simple 1 vs. 1 tournament is adequate enough for a debut wartime competition for the Crystal Caves. Clear and simple.

Location (New Thread): The Mêlée Games will be hosted in another thread created after check-in closes.

Disqualification Time: 48 hours. Otherwise known as the time that you need to send in your attacks before I declare the other opponent the winner. Combatants will be PMed an e-mail address that they must respond to with 48 hours, just to keep it organized, and so we don’t lose track of battles. Another referee may declare the other opponent winner if the referee of your match isn’t online, so if your e-mail isn’t in our inbox, you are at risk of a mistaken disqualification. Hence, don’t PM / IM the attacks.

When sending your e-mail, the title must include whom you’re battling AND yourself, and the name of the referee. The body must include your attacks obviously, and miscellaneous if such is required. The rest will be handled on its own. This’ll be repeated in the PM that will be sent, so make sure you free some space otherwise you won’t know whom your opponent is!

Pairing System: The same pairing system will be used throughout the whole tournament, and the actual pairings will be posted by Jay. If you wish to know the system after the tournament, please ask one of the referees.

Referees: The personnel are Aipom Of Doom, Jay and Link 10.

Divisions: To make it fair there will be four allotted schisms. Divisions range from Level 5-9. Level 10-14. Level 15-19. Level 20-24. Pokémon ranging at Level 25 and over may not be used, since there aren’t enough pokémon around to create such a division.

Lilliputian Division (Level’s 5-9)
    1st Prize: Level 5 “Sleepy” Squirtle (Knows Yawn), 50 CP’s, Mêlée Lilliputian’s Pendant.
    2nd Prize: Any item in the Kiosk 30 CCP’s and below.

Amateur Division (Level’s 10-14)
    1st Prize: Level 10 “Golden” Bayleef (Golden Petals, knows Charm), 50 CP’s, Mêlée Apprentice’s Plate.

Senior Division (Level’s 15-19)
    1st Prize: Level 15 “Rainbow” Blaziken (Colour of Choice, knows Fly), 50 CCP’s, Mêlée Senior’s Trophy.

Ancient Division (Level 20-25’s)
    1st Prize: Level 20 “Royal” Eevee (Shiny Female, wearing a glittering amethyst tiara), 50 CCP’s, Mêlée Champion’s Crown.

Super Effective / STAB / Resistance: There is a ban on super effective moves dealing X2 or X4 the damage, rather, it’ll do X1 damage. STAB and resistance will act as normal.

The Two Arenas: Each battle is allocated a different arena.

1st/2nd Rounds: Normal Arena (Weathering moves have no effect.)
    3rd Round [Finals]: Indigo Stadium (Weather moves have effect.)

~*~

After reading the rules, you close the booklet, and notice the workers hand you the sign-up form. It contains the following:

~*~

Strictly for Crystal Caves Captees ONLY. NO Avenger pokémon.

Name:

Lilliputian Division
    Captee’s Name:
    Captee’s Species:
    Level:
    Trait:
    Moves:

Amateur Division
    Captee’s Name:
    Captee’s Species:
    Level:
    Trait:
    Moves:

Senior Division
    Captee’s Name:
    Captee’s Species:
    Level:
    Trait:
    Moves:

Ancient Division
    Captee’s Name:
    Captee’s Species:
    Level:
    Trait:
    Moves:

NOTE: You may sign up for all divisions, but there may be a chance you'll only participate in two of the divisions chosen at random by me. Depending on the popularity of each, you may be dropped. Only 8 spots in each division. We need to give everyone a go, you know...

NOTE 2: For winning a battle, you'll receive one free TM.

NOTE 3: Participants receive a booby prize, announced at the end.

NOTE 4: One division will be run at a time. Lilliputian > Amateur > Senior > Ancient.

~*~

“Sign up :'< Pweeze? :>”

“:O :O :O Or else!! :O :O :O”

~*~

Discuss divergences and sign up here.

Banned

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    MP: Armaldo, Bagon, Eevee, Electabuzz, Sceptile, Sableye, Spoink, Slowpoke, Electrike, Sunflora, Ralts, Kabutops, Feebas, Ditto, Remoraid, Teddiursa, Totodile, Charizard, Dragonite, Gloom, Minun, Crawdaunt, Kingdra, Dratini, Horsea
    Can I please have a clue, Kyle?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

AoD gave me this list:

MP: Larvitar, Mew, Medicham, Rattata, Gulpin, Crobat, Jolteon, Butterfree, Togepi, Unown, Grovyle, Grimer, Meowth, Gastly, Sceptile, Zubat, Magikarp, Makuhita, Loudred, Gyarados, Misdreavus, Mareep, Claydol, Milotic, Slowbro

1) The correct pokémon is from R/S.

Narrowed list: Medicham, Gulpin, Grovyle, Sceptile, Makuhita, Loudred, Claydol, Milotic

May I please have the second clue?

[COLOR=gold]

I'd like to play a game of Mystery Pokemon, please. *hands over a Red MG Coin*

Banned

(8/3) >> Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.

Do I believe in ghosts? Well, not really. I think that ghosts are one of those made up things, like witches and such. Well, of course, that's only my opinion. ^^; But maybe they do exist, who knows? Well, I seriously doubt they do, though..

Now that it's August, I'd like to play the EMT, please. ^.^

Banned

I seriously don't know. There isn't really a way to say that anything is impossible, so there could be anything lurking around. O_o;

~

Mystery Gift, please. ^^

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Karin: Umm, let's see... *knows very little about R/S pokemon >_<* Uhh, of the Pokemon on the narrowed list you have, the correct Pokemon shares the first letter of its name with at least one other Pokemon :O.

MarshmallowEgg -
    MP: Spoink, Duskull, Metagross, Pinsir, Starmie, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Blaziken, Claydol, Pidgeotto, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Nidoqueen, Sealeo, Cleffa, Slugma, Murkrow, Kakuna, Misdreavus

Kris: 10 Stamps/CCP's, Swagger TM

Discothéque: Division Gem

From AoD - MP: Spoink, Duskull, Metagross, Pinsir, Starmie, Primeape, Pineco, Arbok, Blaziken, Claydol, Pidgeotto, Growlithe, Whismur, Wailord, Goldeen, Mankey, Flareon, Vigoroth, Nidoqueen, Sealeo, Cleffa, Slugma, Murkrow, Kakuna, Misdreavus

I'd like my first clue, please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

AoD gave me this list:

Narrowed list: Medicham, Gulpin, Grovyle, Sceptile, Makuhita, Loudred, Claydol, Milotic

2) The pokémon's name shares a common first letter with at least one other pokémon on the list.

Narrowed list: Medicham, Gulpin, Grovyle, Makuhita, Milotic

May I have the third clue, please?

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes, I believe in ghosts. I've been influenced by a bunch of odd presences and stuff. My culture also believes that every house has a guardian ghost, so naturally I believe in them. But if you're talking about the ones which cause mischief and trouble and stuff, then no I don't. I think of them more as wandering spirits.

MG Please. And I'd like to play a game of Mystery Pok&eacute;mon please. *hands over Blue MG Coin*
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pidgeot >> I guess next time, you'll go to Meowth's immediately, huh? Your Blue MGCoin's here in my hand. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. I'll give you your GT! now, but since you took a Blue MGCoin for your other GT!, I can't sell you a Red MGCoin...

GT!: I let loose positive and negative electrical charges from my two antennas to make my prey faint. I flash my electric lights to exchange signals with others.
    XD Ok, my mistake

GT! Chinchou's Ruby Entry - CHINCHOU lets loose positive and negative electrical charges from its two antennas to make its prey faint. This POKéMON flashes its electric lights to exchange signals with others.

If correct, Blue MG Coin please.

Since a new day has begun and a different question has been released, I would like to use my other Blue MG Coin to pay for another round of Guess THIS! That leaves me with the above Blue MG Coin, and a Red MG Coin (change)?

[ 8/3 ] Do you believe in ghosts? If so, was your opinion eventually influenced? If not, explain.
    Generally, my opinion is easilly influenced no matter what it is. It only took about 3 minutes of this program on Aliens to make me believe. As for Ghosts, I do believe in them, because I have seen one. School Camp, 2000. Katia, New Zealand. There was this Camp Ghost, we all thought ti was a myth, but when even the teachers were afraid of it, and we saw the ghosts headstone (!) and grave (!) we got freaked out. Then our class had a brilliant idea to go and look. At 1 am at night. Me and a small group (about 4 people) got to the bus - and we saw the ghost of the guy sitting in the drivers seat, patting his horse. Everyone screamed, they pointed, I looked, I got freaked out and we all ran.

1MGPLZ

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(8/2) >> Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

HAHA! I've stopped doing any physical activity ever since PE ended this spring. Of course, I still go to the gym, but I don't play actual sports or participate on a team.

The rational side of me says "NO", but the wacky, insane side of me goes, "Anything can happen." Basically, just think of ghosts as something you would find in a book, movie, or game, not in real life. And I don't care if anything would influence me to believe or not believe there are ghosts. I mean, even if they were real, they can't be all bad, can they?

2 MG please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

MarshmallowEgg - Clue 1: It has only one type :O

Karin - Clue 3: The name ends with a vowel.

Tyler - Lunar Gem
    MP: Snorlax, Steelix, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Salamence, Zapdos, Latias, Electrode, Solrock, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Relicanth, Quilfish, Hariyama, Medicham, Lotad, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gligar, Gulpin, Sunflora

Connah - Genetic Accelerator Gene
    GT: I got replaced with a diploma when Nintendo translated one of the Pokemon games into english. Who am I?

aragornbird - Division Gem, Division Gem o_o

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    Tyler - Lunar Gem
    MP: Snorlax, Steelix, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Salamence, Zapdos, Latias, Electrode, Solrock, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Relicanth, Quilfish, Hariyama, Medicham, Lotad, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gligar, Gulpin, Sunflora[/B]
    I'd like the first clue please.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

I got a Mysrey Box for a MG? Well, I'll take 2 Blue MG Coins for it, then. and since it's August, I'll put those toward the price of two turns on teh EMT.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

What a waste of an EMT. I got a move that can be learnt only by Latias.

Ok, I'll try to make up for that with a Guess THIS.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Banned

I'll sell that Gem for 2 Stamps please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Tyler - It has only one type.

Mew Trainer Rose - Sand Tomb TM, Pound TM

Gabi -
    GT: I like hovering around the top of Pokemon Stadium when you beat everything else. Who am I?

Amanda - 2 stamps

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Ok, I'm taking and "educated guess", but still a guess, since I don't own the game. Is it Mewtwo?

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

MP: Snorlax, Steelix, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Salamence, Zapdos, Latias, Electrode, Solrock, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Relicanth, Quilfish, Hariyama, Medicham, Lotad, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gligar, Gulpin, Sunflora

This list was posted by Danny.

1st clue: The Pok&eacute;mon is only one type.

Narrowed list: Snorlax, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Electrode, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Hariyama, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gulpin, Sunflora.

I'd like the second clue please.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Teh OMG Yay a GAG! *dances around* =! XD

GT: I got replaced with a diploma when Nintendo translated one of the Pokemon games into english. Who am I?
    Yay! One I didnt have to go searching thrugh Meowths Dex to find XD You are Mew!

If right, could I please grab a Blue MG Coin =D

Question Regarding Accellerator Gene: Can they evolve Seadra's into Kingdra's or would I need a Dragon Scale for that?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

AoD gave me this list:

2) The pokémon's name shares a common first letter with at least one other pokémon on the list.

Narrowed list: Medicham, Gulpin, Grovyle, Makuhita, Milotic

3) The pokémon's name ends in a vowel.

Narrowed list: Grovyle, Makuhita

Erk, I'll have to guess now that I've run out of clues. Let's see... Is it Grovyle?

[COLOR=gold]

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Originally posted by Hexae
    Can I please have a clue, Kyle?
    Okay.

Clue #1: The correct Pokemon made its debut in RBY.

Connor >> You need a Dragon Scale to evolve a Seadra into a Kingdra.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Narrowed down list:
    Eevee, Electabuzz, Slowpoke, Kabutops, Ditto, Charizard, Dragonite, Gloom, Dratini, Horsea

I'll have a second clue please, Kyle.

Hexae >>

MP: The correct Pokemon has only one weakness.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Banned

Is it Electabuzz? *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by Hexae
    Is it Electabuzz? *crosses fingers*
    Yep, the MP is indeed Electabuzz, Hexae.

You can now pick any uncommon item for your prize.
    Knight of Time

Banned

:O I didn't think I was right. Hm.. I'll have 2 Stamps please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

( 8/2 ) Do you do sports? Is it a hobby or more of a lifestyle for you? When did you start sporting?

I don't like sports =o. I can't stand to play them, watch them, or do anything related to them >>. I really think that they are just a waste of energy =O~.

I would like to use the EMT two times please =o. *gives a green MG Coin, a blue one and a red one*

I believe thats enough >>.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(8/4) Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Gabi - Correct

Connor - Correct, you have a new Blue MGcoin now :O

Karin - Sorry, it was Makuhita =/. You get a Red MGcoin as the consolation prize .

Tyler - Clue 2: It's a first evolution :O

Matt - Flame Gem, Ember TM, Body Slam TM

(8/4) Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Yeah, I chat on AIM with people a lot :O. And I go to our AIM chat often =>. I also PM people who aren't online or I need to send a lot of stuff at once . Anyway, with all of the stuff I do around PCG I need to talk to people a lot :O.

and 20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 stamps.

MG + 20 SCs

Banned

Yep. All the time. ^_^ Mainly Rachel, Tyler, Jay, Kris, Icy... yeah, lots of people. I go to Ummmm quite a bit, too. So I talk to alot over AIM. Sometimes I PM people also, but not as much. ^_^;;;

~

Mystery Gift, please.

I'd also like to buy a Red MGCoin. *hands over the CCPs I need to buy one with, because I forgot if it was 1 or 2. xD*

Banned

(8/4)>> Do you talk with other TPMers a lot through means other than posting? Do you PM then, E-mail them, IM them, or go into chat rooms? And if you don't talk with others from TPM much, why not?

Yep, I talk to many TPM'ers through AIM and through PM's. I talk to Zak, Amanda (Discotheque), Tyler, Samantha, Katie, Kyle, Mike, Kelly, Amanda (Hexae), and other people. ^^; I go into "ummmm" everyday, too. And I talk to Bethany (Kireihana52) through PM's.

BTW, I'd like to use the EMT today. ^.^

Banned

Definitely. ^^ I go to Ummmm every day and talk to meh buds. *hugfluff* Ey, Laura? She knows. I occasionally speak to a few others over AIM as well.

MG please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes, all the time ^^. I talk to many TPMers through AIM, but not really thorugh PMs. I also don't e-mail much. I would go into ummmm, but my AIM is evil and doesn't let me go into chats without it freezing up >_<.

MG please.

~*~

This list was posted by Danny.

1st clue: The Pok&eacute;mon is only one type.

Narrowed list: Snorlax, Machamp, Mudkip, Arcanine, Electrode, Slakoth, Dratini, Loudred, Registeel, Hariyama, Snorunt, Grimer, Typhlosion, Gulpin, Sunflora.

2nd clue: The Pok&eacute;mon is a first evolution.

Narrowed list: Snorlax, Mudkip, Slakoth, Dratini, Registeel, Snorunt, Grimer, Gulpin

Hm...I'll take a stab and just guess Mudkip.

I also have a suggestion for Mystery Pok&eacute;mon. Maybe you could have the player ask a clue like, "Is the Pok&eacute;mon blah blah" or something of the sort. So instead of you giving clues, they narrow it down a lot. It would make the game a lot less based on luck. But then again it's just a suggestion ^^;.

And I'll use my Green MG Coin for one crank of the EMT this month ^^;.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

I talk to a few people. In fact, I'm talking to Mew Master right now via IM. I talk to him and a few other people fairly frequently, and to a couple others now and then.

MG please.