Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: <GAME> Goldenrod Tower v21 [MA]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default <GAME> Goldenrod Tower v21 [MA]

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    and please avoid flaming people here ~_~. [/B]
    Tell me how it was flaming and I might. You moderators who have grudges with people really need to stop it, and this is coming from a mod who only picks up items from a reward center and rarely posts elsewhere, paleeeeeze. </preppygirl>

(12/24) What do you plan on doing in your break? Have you been on vacation during a break earlier in the year? Where did you go? What's your favourite holiday?

I plan on doing nothing. No. ... >_>. I don't know.

1 MG, 20 SCs, 1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(12/26) (1) Do/Did you (ever) have any pets, and what are/were they like? If you don't/never did have any, why?

(12/26) (2) How many Pokémon-related games (video, PC or round game) do you have? Which one would you really like to have?

Green Lanturn >> MP Clue #3: Yes, the MP can evolve again.

Chris >> Solar Gem.

Amy >> MG: Lunar Gem | GT!: wait for Chris, please. | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 11 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCPs.

Kelly >> MG: Division Gem | MP: please wait for Danny some more.

soggy_cardboard >> 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Jay >> MG: Red MGCoin | SC: 10 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGcoins.

Me >> 'd Like to sell my Ocean Gem for Stamps. I'd also like to use my new Division Gem to deforge one of my GAG's (Genetic Accelerator Genes) and then I'd like to sell the Gems and Hollow Stone that that gives me for Stamps.

(12/24) What do you plan on doing in your break? Have you been on vacation during a break earlier in the year? Where did you go? What's your favourite holiday?
    APing @ TPM, not much else. No vacation, no. Oh yes, daily trips around Belgium in search for sth fun for both a (then) 15- and 7-year-old, but that does that count? My favourite holiday is... the ones you can stay home from school because of (was that grammatically correct?).

(12/26) (1) Do/Did you (ever) have any pets, and what are/were they like? If you don't/never did have any, why?
    Yes, I have and have had goldfish. First, we had two ones named Pim and Tom. Pim was too young, and Tom too... kamikaze. Later, we had Puk. Puk was tough. He survived our holiday to France (we put him in a little toy pool, covered with a net, in our back yard). Now, we have Tim and Tom (another Tom, yes). Tim is a white goldfish, and smaller than Tom. They both shift between being calm, and violent. They often play tag with each other. ^^''

(12/26) (2) How many Pokémon-related games (video, PC or round game) do you have? For which console (if any) are they? Which one would you really like to have?
    I have 8: Pokémon Pinball, Pinball RS, Ruby, Sapphire (of brother), Red, Yellow (of brother), Silver and Crystal (of brother). They're all for the GameBoy(regular, Color, or Advance). I would like Pokémon Colloseum, but that's just a wish-dream: we haven't got a GC.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

At the moment, I don't have any. I have owned three different dogs in the past. My first and second were both purebred rat terriers. The third was a rat terrier beagle mix. My first dog was smart but stubborn enough that he would not walk on a leash which is why we had to take him to my grandparents. But he hated rain worse than any other dog i have ever seen. We had to throw food into his dog house for him to eat if it was raining. My second dog was smart, but stubbon as well. At least he would walk on a leash. And he finally learned how to play fetch, after i had to teach him on a leash otherwise he'd run off with the ball. The only bad habit he had was that he chased cars. He got hit once by a speeding car which luckily just made him sore for a week, and he had no other injuries, but he was stupid enough to continue chasing them. My last dog was intelligent, but he didn't like men, and was nervous around everone but me. We think he had been abused before we got him, but the first day with him, I spent a lot of time with him, and eventually he started to trust me. He was just startign to come out of his shell when he was killed by a car. He never chased cars either.

(12/26) (2) How many Pokémon-related games (video, PC or round game) do you have? Which one would you really like to have?

Let's see, I have red, blue, yellow, gold silver, crystal, ruby, and sapphere. I think i'm gonna reseve collesium as soon as i can.

I'd like to sell that gem. I'd also like to play anohter 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

I'll try to catch up on my writing and see what else I can do. If you count January, then I went to Salta. I don't have a favorite holiday; any day I can enjoy (and especially when I get the chance to write) is my favorite.

I'll answer about the ones I have now. I have a dog named Colita, a cat named Felicia, and an intruder cat named Intruso. I've already said this lots of times. ¬.¬

Right now I only have Pokemon Crystal. I'm not sure which one I would like.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default « Update »

Mike » Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Hollow Stone.
    *takes the Ocean Gem and hands over 2 Stamps*
    *takes the stuff and hands back the Stamps* ^^

Amy » Solar Gem, Flame Gem.
    GT! » Yeah, it was Seviper.
    Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.
    *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*

Gabi » 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Spark Gem.

~*~*~*~*~

I've got a cat called Jess right now. She's 7 years old I believe, and she's black and white. She's also very fat, and walks with a waddle. She seems to think she's still a kitten and she acts like one, but she is so obviously not a kitten she looks adorable and funny at the same time. XD I also have a fish called James (O_o) who is rather... um... fishy? I've had him for a year or so and he's just a normal goldfish. I used to have a big bunny called Stewie when I was about 3, and I adored him, but he got sick and died.

I have Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Puzzle Challenge, Snap, Stadium, and Stadium 2. O_o;; I like pokemon a lot, and I hope to get Pokemon Colloseum soon because the RPG mode looks really interesting and fun to play. It also seems quite an original game whilst still like Stadium, so... yeah. =P

2 MG's please. ^^

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok..

I have a female pug named C.C. right now. She is very energetic and playful, though every time your around her you can hear her extremely loud breathing,lol.

Lets see, Pokemon Snap, Stadium, the board game, Crystal, Gold, Sapphire, so about 6. I really want pokemon pinball 2, cause i like it.

2 MG's please!

Mystery Pokemon

Question 1:Is it a basic(unevolved) pokemon?
    Answer:No
    Question 2:Is the pokemon a stage 1 pokemon(it has only evolved once from the basic form)?
    Answer:Yes

Espeon, Golbat, Primeape, Mightyena, Breloom, Slowking, Scizor, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Cascoon, Togetic, Milotic, Umbreon.

Question 3:Can the MP evolve again?

Golbat, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Cascoon

Question 4:Can the MP evolve into a pokemon with wings?

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer

Cheesey >> Ocean Gem, Division Gem.

Green Lanturn >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's, Mystery Box | MP: Yes, it can evolve into a Pokémon with wings.

Me >>
    Originally posted by Cheesey
    Mike » Hollow Stone, Light Gem, Hollow Stone.
    Would like to sell those for Stamps.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: « Update »

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Amy » Solar Gem, Flame Gem.
    GT! » Yeah, it was Seviper.
    Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.
    *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*
    I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

I don't have any pets, and I never have had one. It seems like too much of a responsibility to me, since I'm horribly afraid of germs and I wouldn't dare clean up their droppings. I'd spend most of my time on my computer anyway so it'd whimper that it wasn't getting enough attention.

Hmm.. Let me list them all: Stadium, Stadium 2, Puzzle League, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Snap and Pinball (the original version)
    That makes 10.

2 MGs please.
    MP: Still waiting for Danny.

I have had:
    - 2 Rabbits, one called "nothing" and i cant remmeber the other one. The sat, and ate. woo.
    - 1 Budgie, called billy, he died on my b-day =(
    - 2 Cats, "Shadow" ran away =( My current cat "Chachi" likes me the best awww, cutie!

only some gba ones....I want Collosseum!

2 MG pls =)

Banned

Hmm. Well, my first pet was a sweet little bunny called Bugsy, who was an albino, but sadly, he died from heatstroke. Then I had a little rainbow coloured fish, who was... very energetic ^-^
    After that I had some tadpoles, ( -_-' which my fish ate,) around 15 chickens, a couple of bantams, dome geese and goslings, and a sweet little billy goat called Petey who let me ride him like a horse We also had two cows, Daisy and maisy. Daisy was brown, and Maisy was black.

A great dane who was just a big puppy, two rottweilers who where the cutest dogs I've ever had! (a boy and a girl), a staffy X collie... everything bitza who bounced around everywhere, then my sweet little cat Smudge.
    Though, I swear she has split personalities.... And weirdly... she has an obsession for junk food- chips, lollies, you name it, and cheese. She loves peanut butter, any type of toast, (particularily jam and butter) milk, banana, yoghurt, any type of meat, especially roasts, and basically, anything that I'm eating ^-^

lesse... I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire and Ruby, but I'd love to have Stadium, and those type of games. That'd be heaps of fun!

(2 MG plz )

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(12/27) Do you wish your break was longer? Do you like having more spare time? Do you like the gifts you've received over Christmas/Hannukah?

Mike » *takes stuff and hands over 4 Stamps*

Amy » *takes the gems and hands over 4 CCPs*

Kelly » Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
    MP: Continue waiting for Danny =P.

soggy » Hollow Stone, Mystery Box.

Heavens_Flame » Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem.

Me » Would like to deforge one of my Genetic Accelerator Genes with the Division Gem I just got. Then I'd like to sell the 3 gems and the Hollow Stone for 7 CCPs.

~*~*~*~*~

(12/27) Do you wish your break was longer? Do you like having more spare time? Do you like the gifts you've received over Christmas/Hannukah?
    I do wish my holiday was longer, but that's mainly because I don't like school very much. It's been getting better for me recently though, which is good, but I prefer having time to do what I want and talk to my family and things. It's nice to have time to play around with what I got for Christmas - I got a digital camera and four video games which is what I play around with the most. ^_^

MG Please.

Elite Trainer

Chris >> Retail: 7 CCPs | MG: Red MGCoin.

Me >>

Umm, yes? :/ I think most people do. And spare time always comes in handy, that's for sure! As for presents: I don't know really, since because of some argueing between me 'n my lil' bro, we'll get them in a week or two. But I don't mind; after all, with TPM, Pokémon Ruby and Pinball RS, who needs more presents?

Banned

No, I don't wish my break was longer I think it's fine the way it is. 15 days is pretty good in my opinion =)
    Yeah, I love having spare time, especially to use all of the stuff I got for Christmas. I'm extremely happy with the Gamecube I got, so that's been occupying me for quite a while.

MP: XD Danny's online right now so maybe he'll update.

Its doesn't matter anywayz....im working full time, and i have to school next year....and yes! i really like my new watch! so nice and shiny! =)

1 MG pls

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

{12/28} Do you like watching television? What are your favourite shows? Why?

Mike » Photosynthesis Gem.

Kelly » Solar Gem.
    MP: Well he didn't update :o

soggy » Red MGcoin.

~*~*~*~*~

I like watching TV but I don't watch it as much anymore. I'd probably say The Simpsons was my favourite show, because it's funny and the people write it and direct it and everything really know what they're doing, unlike some crappy shows I know. I watched Pokémon this morning too - I like watching it but I'm not up to date with what's happening. Sunday at 8:30am isn't the best of time slots for it, IMO. >_<;

MG Please.

Banned

I love all the gifts I've gotten over christmas I've had so much fun... and a llot of head aches XD putting my Zoids together....

I love just being able to laze a round... But I think us Aussie's have the best Christmas holdiays- from Dec 18th/19th till Febuary 2nd. And because its summer, that means more time too got to the beach! But I don't wish my break was longer- I think I'd die of boredom!!

My favourite shows are: 'That 70's Show' It's such a crack up!

But my absolute favourite is 'My Wife, My Kids' with that guy from the movie 'Major Pain' He's so funny, and really kool the way he out smarts the kids with just one sarcastic comment... It's the best show ever!

(2 MG Plz )

Banned

Yeah, I like watching television when there's something to watch. My favorite shows are probably Pokemon and Yugioh XD Cartoons are my category. Everything else is either too classic or bloody boring.
    1 MG please.
    MP: x_X

Advanced Trainer

I do not wish my break was longer, if it was, wed have to be in school till a later date than what we are in it for anyway, which means a shorter summer vacation. THAT I wish was longer. Im happy with what I got for christmas and im still expecting more,lol.

Yes, i love watching TV. My favorite shows are Star Trek(IM NOT AS TREKKIE),Wrestling, and Movies. I just like those, no real reason for all together, they just appeal to me.

2 MGs please.

Oh, and the Mystery Box, ill get a Blue MGCoin and 2 Stamps

MP:Golbat, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Cascoon

Question 4:Can the MP evolve into a pokemon with wings?

Golbat,Dragonair,Cascoon
    Guess:The MP is Golbat

lol, i thought there were 5 question, reality check here,lol

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Yeah, who doesn't?
    I like comedys, and cartoons the best! i like em cause of the characters, and their comical qualities

MG pls

Elite Trainer

(12/29) Do you 'work' somewhere here at TPM (mod, worker, RPG/Fic writer, FanArt drawer...)? Do you work alone or in a group, and if the latter, with how many are you? Where would you like to start 'work'ing?

Cheesey >> Ocean Gem.

Heavens_Flame >> Division Gem, Ocean Gem.

Aquatic Fury >> MG: Flame Gem | MP: I'd recommend trying to reach
    Danny (!!!) over AIM...

Green Lanturn >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Lunar Gem | Mystery Box Contents: Blue MGCoin + 2 Stamps | MP: Correct! Pick your Prize.

soggy_cardboard >> Lunar Gem.

Me >> Sell Photosynthesis Gem for 2 Stamps.

(12/29) Do you 'work' somewhere here at TPM (mod, worker, RPG/Fic writer, FanArt drawer...)? Do you work alone or in a group, and if the latter, with how many are you? Where would you like to start 'work'ing?
    Yup. Here. It's the only place I work. I have 3 co-workers, yet that remains to be seen, since Danny is... Danny (xP) and Kyle doesn't seem to want to post here under his new name which he didn't want to have in the first place.

Muh, it's okay. My favorite shows are Pokémon (though reruns ATM), Smallville, Buffy, and 24. There're a few sub-favorite too, but meh... I like the first three because of the virtual reality-like fiction they bring, and 24's just plain old good.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

ok... I'm back. Sorry I had my mom tell me not to go on TPM while my cousin was here, and had me do a lot of stuff yesterday >=/

Kelly:
    MP: it is indeed a dual type :O!

Mike: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem

I work... HERE :O:O:O. and I also work at the BRS, PZ, and PZBT. They're all in groups of different sizes... Err where would I LIKE to start working? Maybe DT since I have no need to earn stamps now and it would be interesting :o.

(12/28) Do you like watching television? What are your favourite shows? Why?

err not really... I prefer TPM and other websites and different games :O. I don't have favorite shows, I sometimes just flip through the channels and find something interesting (which turns out to be on the history channel a lot of times xD)

breaks are nice and would be nicer if longer :o. Spare time = (y) definately. And I like my presents, yes =d.

3 mgs, 20 grabbergames, up 1 over 6.

Elite Trainer

Warner Bros., Danny, Warner Bros..

You >> MG: Spark Gem, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin | GG: Division Gem, Spark Gem, Flame Gem, 2 Ocean Gems, Photosynthesis Gem, 6 Stamps/CCP's, 3 Blue MGCoins.

Me >> That Solar Gem sold for Stamps.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Meh its ok for me as it is. I don't go back till the 11th i thnk but i'm ready too. Herer i've been home for so long that my parents and I are getting on each others nerves. Tends to happen when i'm home for an extended period. Yep. I received money and a new computer mainly. A few other smaller presents here and there.

Yeah. I like CSI and Joan of Arcadia atm. i don't get to watch tv as much when i'm at ht euni, but when i do i usually watch the animal planet channel up there.

I'm a mod here in the subforum and the main pcg forum. I also work a the dragon tamers topic, the cc topics, the battle tower, beeding center, and i co own an asb business with steve which i need to get back to work at things had been hetic around here which was why i hadn'te been as busy there. I work with a group of people in those places.

I'd also like to play 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps numbers (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

I think our break is long enough. I'm already getting bored and we don't go back to school until the fifth, but I know I'll be missing it when it starts. A longer break would also make our school year longer, which is bad enough as it is. I only got a few gifts this year, but finally getting a Wacom tablet makes up for that and more.

Yeah, I've been watching more TV since taking my somewhat-hiatus from TPM. I'm not picky with what I watch, but one of my favorites right now is 'Friends,' as I've been missing out on it for ten years.

I think I've worked nearly everywhere involving adopted Pokemon, except Dragon Tamers itself, at one point or another in my stay at TPM. A long time ago I frequented FanArt, and joined a few RPGs, nearly all of which died or were messed up in the old forum moves.

3 MGs, please.

I dont work anywhere! But i do draw some cartoons in FanArt...
    I would like to work in CC-something, but i cant write interesting stuff.... =(

MG pls...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike » *takes Solar Gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

Amy » Division Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone.
    Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 16 CCPs.

Christina » Darkness Gem, Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem.

soggy » Solar Gem.

~*~*~*~*~

I work here, with 3 other employees. I work at the CCCC stuff, with another owner and 2 workers. I ref at the PokeZoo Battle Tower too and that has about 7 other people there or something O_o. I own The International Club with no-one else. Working in the Dragon Tamers would be fun, but I don't understand why you can earn Stamps o.o. Working in Expedia would be good too but I'd need to learn a bit more about it ^^. I have a lot of spare time too which helps.

MG Please.

Advanced Trainer

Ok...

Here at TPM, no, i dont work anywhere. The oppurtunity never presented itslef. I once worked at the Fortune telling book, but after a 4 month leave, i doubt im still there,lol. As far as working, id love to work some place, but where, i dont know.

and as for the MP, ill just get a Red MGCoin.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll pay a Red MGCoin for a GT! game.

I am a Moderator of the RBY and ASB forums. I have been invited to work on the Dragon Tamer Staff. I am currently writing one piece at Fanfic. And I tend to work alone unless I am required to work in a group. Just have a solitary nature. As for liking work, pfft. Work is bad. I get it done, but I don't like it.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    Warner Bros., Danny, Warner Bros..
    I resent you imposing a frog in a suit on me >=P

Cheese: 1 Stamp/CCP

Green Lanturn: 1 Stamp/CCP

Karin: Darkness Gem
    GT - My preevolution learns Synthesis at lv. 31, but I learn Petal Dance there [in GSC], so if you have the right kind of stone you'd probably want to use it then :O.

20 Grabbergames, up 1 over 6, that were skipped earlier =[

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Danny gave me this GT!

GT - My preevolution learns Synthesis at lv. 31, but I learn Petal Dance there [in GSC], so if you have the right kind of stone you'd probably want to use it then :O.

Sunflora.

Also, I'll sell my Gem for 2 CCPs.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that hollow stone for a ccp and play a game of GT *hands over a red MG Coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

(12/30) Do you have a private bed room, or do share it? What kind of decorations are there in there?

Danny >>
    Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    20 Grabbergames, up 1 over 6, that were skipped earlier =[
    You >> MG: Spark Gem, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin | GG: Division Gem, Spark Gem, Flame Gem, 2 Ocean Gems, Photosynthesis Gem, 6 Stamps/CCP's, 3 Blue MGCoins.[/B]
    I didn't skip nothing...

Karin >> GT!: Wait for Danny, please. | Retail: 2 CCP's.

Amy >> Retail: 1 CCP | GT!: It has four brains in total, which combined, can breeze through difficult calculations faster than a supercomputer. This POKéMON can float in the air by tucking in its four legs.

Me >>
    (12/30) Do you have a private bed room, or do share it? What kind of decorations are there in there?
    I share my bed room with my 8-years-minus-8-days-younger brother. We have 5 Pokémon posters, though 3 come from papers and 1 is a commercial of Pokémon Pinball RS (courtesy of Little Bro) Then there's a darts game, a poster of Alfred Jodocus Kwak (don't ask), one of 'The Samson & Gert Christmas Show' (again, don't ask), and one of The Teletubbies (...). I really should do something about those...

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy >> Retail: 1 CCP | GT!: It has four brains in total, which combined, can breeze through difficult calculations faster than a supercomputer. This POKéMON can float in the air by tucking in its four legs.
    Metagross? 2 CCps if I'm right

Iguess you could say i have a private bed room at elst at hom since i'm an only child. At school I share a orm room though my roommate isn't returnign this semester so it depends if i can't find a good room mate then i'll get a private room though it would be cheaper if i found a room mate. Pretty much posters both places.

20 games of group 1 scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits.*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Private, and I'm glad for it. My room has a definite theme to it... Stars and dragons. I have glow in the dark stars, strung stars made of colored straws, a handcrafted white star that glows with many colors as light hits it... And, of course, my precious dragons. Dragons galore. I have paintings and colored drawings of them that I did myself, wooden profiles of dragons, a clay sculpture that I made, a clock upon which I mounted a pewter dragon (everything made by me), a glass hanging dragon that I bought... Ooh, tons of dragon goodies. I'm officially obsessed. ^_^

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike » Darkness Gem.

Amy » Division Gem.
    Scratchcards » 8 Red MGcoins, 26 CCPs.
    GT!: Wait for Mike please ^^

Karin » Ocean Gem.
    And your room sounds so cool *wants it* XD

~*~*~*~*~*~

I have my own bedroom, and I'm so thankful for that. I don't think I could stand a little brother in there with me. My room doesn't have any particular theme to it or anything... It's orange with little red squares ar the top part of the wall, and halfway down there's a silver border that serperates it from the blue stonewashed-effect walpaper underneath. I have a noticeboard above my computer, and several drawings and posters dotted around the walls. I have a couple of calendars as well, and several certificates that I've won for various things. ^^;

MG Please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

No. My room. MINE! Hehe. Anyway, I'll sell the gem for 2 CCPs.

Danny gave me this GT!

Sunflora.

[COLOR=gold]

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

I mod PCG and this subforum and work on many topics which I've named many times. I'm with others everywhere; we're around 3 active members in each place. Right now, I like the places I work at and I don't think I'd have the time to add a new one. Oh, and since fics were mentioned, I write one too: Quest of Twelve.

Mine, and it has some posters, photos, drawing, sickers and a wallpaper with flowers.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

YES! its all mine! muhahahhaha!
    I got Tv, psx, posters, stereo, etc...8) i like my room

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

WHOA! I've been away on vacation and it looks like I've missed a lot of stuff!

I have my own room, and actually there are no decorations like posters or wallpaper, just a bed, a table, a bookcase, a dresser, and a bunch of books.

I am a worker in Expedia, the Riddle Game, and Buena's Radio Show, an artist in FanArt, and also a Ref in ASB. Well, there are always a set of workers for the games, but I fly solo with my own art. ^_^ I'm not sure I'm ready for any more jobs...

Actually, whenever I turn on a TV, I usually watch DVDs. Now TV scares me with all the Reality shows! >_<

And a GT! please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!