Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Rachel

You ask the Surskit if it has seen any Milotic around the place, but as it was about to answer a Poliwrath emerges from the water and knocks it out of the way! What would you like to do now?

Banned

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Originally posted by Faithless
    Rachel

You ask the Surskit if it has seen any Milotic around the place, but as it was about to answer a Poliwrath emerges from the water and knocks it out of the way! What would you like to do now?
    (Lake)

I'll toss it from food to distract it then run off.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rachel

You toss the Poliwrath some food, as it starts to eat it, you run off. You take a further look down at the lake, and you notice a Seel swimming under the water. What would you like to do?

Banned

Rachel

You toss the Poliwrath some food, as it starts to eat it, you run off. You take a further look down at the lake, and you notice a Seel swimming under the water. What would you like to do?
    (Lake)

Run away

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rachel

You run away from the Seel, as you look a little more. You next see a Totodile dancing for you on the side of the lake! What would you like to do?

Banned

Rachel

You run away from the Seel, as you look a little more. You next see a Totodile dancing for you on the side of the lake! What would you like to do?
    (Lake)

Aww..cute. Ask the little Totodile if it knows where any Milotic are *is determined to find one XD*

You ask the Absol if they've seen any Dark or Dragon type Pokemon around the place. Half of them didn't do anything on your command, but the other half pointed to the next room in the caverns. What would you like to do now?
    Eastern Caverns

I go to the place were the Absol pointed with caution

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rachel

Can they even be found? *Shrugs*

You ask the Totodile if it has seen any Milotic, and he just shakes his head. You thank him, and continue on. Walking alongside the lake, you then notice a Gyarados emerge from the lake! Oh no, what will you do?

Tiamat

You walk into the next room where the Absol pointed. You look around the place, and here rustling. You be more cautious, as you see a Shiftry shaking around in the other end of the room. What will you do?

Banned

Rachel

Can they even be found? *Shrugs*

You ask the Totodile if it has seen any Milotic, and he just shakes his head. You thank him, and continue on. Walking alongside the lake, you then notice a Gyarados emerge from the lake! Oh no, what will you do?
    (Lake)

Hmm...Gyarados..Milotic...Gyarados...Milotic..*cha nges her mind about Milotic* XD

I'll send out Poltergeist (Lv.10 Haunter) out. He'll use his TM move, Thunderbolt twice then I'll toss the Ultra Ball at the Gyarados.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rachel

You decide to try and capture the Gyarados, changing your mind about Milotic. He tries to scare you off but it doesn't work, as you send out Poltergeist to battle him. He starts of with a Thunderbolt, being 4x effective on the Gyarados he squeals in pain. Gyarados charges up to Poltergeist and inflicts a nasty Bite on him. Ouch! But Haunter still manages to land another Thunderbolt in, and this time seriously damages Gyarados. You think it's time to throw the Ultra Ball, so you do, and she is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and as the light fades you jump for joy as you have captured a Gyarados! Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Gyarados (F) Lv 20

Dark Dragonite

Ahem, what did you forget in your post that I told Frank to do?

The Chinchou ducks back into the lake, as you continue walking to search alongside. You eventually come across a Krabby burrowed into the ground. What would you like to do?
    ?
    At the Lake
    I will again, pass by Krabby, Spooky, hypnosis if you have to, but let's keep looking.
    I would also like to buy a Grass type net, and a dragon type net.
    *hands over 24CCPs*
    I have 4 left now.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

You walk into the next room where the Absol pointed. You look around the place, and here rustling. You be more cautious, as you see a Shiftry shaking around in the other end of the room. What will you do?
    Eastern Cavern

I will ignore the Shiftry and continue on

The real Shonta Moderator

classy_cat18

If it's that much of a big deal: Starmie (-) Lv. 15. A mistake most likely

Happy that you captured Jewel, you take her out to keep you company. It hugs you, as you continue along in the caves. In the next room you notice a Sneasel nearby. What would you like to do?
    North Caverns
    Ignore it and move to the South Caverns.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Steve

*Exchanges CCP's for nets*

You keep looking around the lake, and you then notice three Mudkip talking by themselves on the side of the lake. What would you like to do?

Tiamat

You ignore the Shiftry and continue into the next room. You then notice a Cacturne and a Cacnea nearby. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

You decide to head to the South Caverns instead. When you arrive, you notice a Wynaut in the first room. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

You decide to head to the South Caverns instead. When you arrive, you notice a Wynaut in the first room. What would you like to do?
    South Caverns
    Walk away and keep exploring.
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

classy_cat18

You ignore the Wynaut and you continue to search the caverns. In the next room, you come across a Houndour howling. What would you like to do

You ignore the Shiftry and continue into the next room. You then notice a Cacturne and a Cacnea nearby. What would you like to do?
    Eastern caves

I will continue on

classy_cat18

You ignore the Wynaut and you continue to search the caverns. In the next room, you come across a Houndour howling. What would you like to do
    South Caverns
    I'll tell Jewel to use Water Gun on that Houndour.
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Tiamat

You walk away from the Cacnea and the Cacturne and continue onwards into the caverns. You eventually come across a Meditite playing in the center of the next room. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

You send out Jewel and ask her to use Water Gun on Houndour. He becomes a little soaked and looks at Jewel, ready to attack! What would you like to do next?

classy_cat18

You send out Jewel and ask her to use Water Gun on Houndour. He becomes a little soaked and looks at Jewel, ready to attack! What would you like to do next?
    South Caverns
    Tell Jewel to use Rapid Spin.
    Random Quote:

Banned

I'd like to buy a Great Ball please *hands over 6 CCPs*

Now, I'll go to the South Caverns please.

You walk away from the Cacnea and the Cacturne and continue onwards into the caverns. You eventually come across a Meditite playing in the center of the next room. What would you like to do?

Eastern caverns

still not the pokemon I am looking for , ask it if I could play with it, if it says no continue on, if yes start to play with it

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

classy_cat18

You ask Jewel to use Rapid Spin, it nods and it spins towards the Houndour and continuously slapping it around. The Houndour is ending up with a lot of bruises, but it charges back at Jewel with an Ember, but it appears to not do much damage. What would you like to do next?

Rachel

Here's your Great Ball

You decide to head to the South Caverns. As you arrive, you notice a Magby sitting outside of the caverns. What would you like to do?

Banned

Rachel

Here's your Great Ball

You decide to head to the South Caverns. As you arrive, you notice a Magby sitting outside of the caverns. What would you like to do?
    (South Caverns)

Run away

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Tiamat

You ask the Meditite if it would like to play. She nods, but all she does is Meditate, you start to easily get bored so you start to Meditate too. After a few hours have passed, you feel slightly energized, but the Meditite continues to Meditate as you wonder what you should do next. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You run away from the Magby outside as you venture inside the caverns. In the first room, you notice a Smoochum. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

You ask Jewel to use Rapid Spin, it nods and it spins towards the Houndour and continuously slapping it around. The Houndour is ending up with a lot of bruises, but it charges back at Jewel with an Ember, but it appears to not do much damage. What would you like to do next?
    South Caverns
    I'm going to throw a Great Ball at the Houndour.
    Random Quote:

Banned

Rachel

You run away from the Magby outside as you venture inside the caverns. In the first room, you notice a Smoochum. What would you like to do?
    [/B]
    (South Caverns)

I'll run away again

You ask the Meditite if it would like to play. She nods, but all she does is Meditate, you start to easily get bored so you start to Meditate too. After a few hours have passed, you feel slightly energized, but the Meditite continues to Meditate as you wonder what you should do next. What would you like to do?
    Eastern Caverns

Ask it to meditate and see what pokemon I will run into, if it ignores me then continue on, if not then listen to what it says

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

classy_cat18

You toss the Great Ball at the Houndour, as he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you have caught a Houndour! Congratulations, what would you like to do next?

Houndour (M) Lv6

Rachel

You ignore the Smoochum, as you head into the next room. In there, you a Slugma nearby that appears to be thawing ice. What would you like to do?

Banned

Rachel

You ignore the Smoochum, as you head into the next room. In there, you a Slugma nearby that appears to be thawing ice. What would you like to do?

(South Caverns)

I'll ask the Slugma if it has seen a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir.

Steve

*Exchanges CCP's for nets*

You keep looking around the lake, and you then notice three Mudkip talking by themselves on the side of the lake. What would you like to do?
    ?
    Lake

I will politely keep walking by the Mudkip, as tempting as they might be, hypnosis if I have to.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Frank

You ignore the Magnemite, and continue along. You then notice a Treecko hiding in the tall grass. What would you like to do?

:/ Still not what I'm looking for. I'll dash off.

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Tiamat

You ask the Meditite if it can foresee a Pokemon, but it ignores you. You decide to walk along and notice a Tyrogue. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You ask the Slugma if it has seen any of those Pokemon around, but he shakes his head slowly. You thank her and continue into the next room, where you notice a Sableye appearing right before your eyes! What will you do?

Steve

You politely walk past the Mudkip. You look down into the lake, and you notice two Seadra swimming by. What would you like to do?

Frank

Assuming you're in the forst, you walk along and notice a Taillow sitting in a tree. What would you like to do?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You use a Thunderpunch on the Blaziken, and he becomes a little shocked from the strike, as he counters Medicham with a Double Kick. Medicham tries its best to avoid the attack, and Dynamicpunches the Blaziken, but missed! You decide to throw the Pokeball and he goes in. It shakes, and shakes, but breaks free. What would you like to do next?
    <South Caverns>

Pokeball? Hm.. I would like to use Thunder Punch then weak Thunder Punch then throw an Ultra ball.

Banned

Rachel

You ask the Slugma if it has seen any of those Pokemon around, but he shakes his head slowly. You thank her and continue into the next room, where you notice a Sableye appearing right before your eyes! What will you do?
    Maybe I should leave the South Caverns and go to the Desert.

Also, can I trade my Great Ball along with my last 4 CCPs for a Heavy Ball? I finally figured out what I want the last captured Pokémon I'm getting should be so I'm going to go after it ^.^;;

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Matt

Sorry, you said Ultra Ball and Pokeball in your post so I didn't know what you wanted to throw ^^;

You tell Medicham to use another Thunderpunch on Blaziken, and it paralyzes the Blaziken! Medicham uses another weak Thunderpunch which shocks the Blaziken even more, and he falls to the ground due to the paralysis. You throw the Ultra Ball and Blaziken is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and the Blaziken had no chance of getting out. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Blaziken (M) Lv15

Rachel

You decide to head to the Desert instead. When you arrive you notice an Onix. What would you like to do?

Banned

Rachel

You decide to head to the Desert instead. When you arrive you notice an Onix. What would you like to do?
    (Desert)

Not what I'm looking for. Walk away

Frank

Assuming you're in the forst, you walk along and notice a Taillow sitting in a tree. What would you like to do?
    Forest

Amazing o_O;; My screw-up brought me a Pokemon I was planning to get... >_< PAINFUL...CAN'T...POST...BECAUSE...OF...BAD...

<_<;; >_>;;

Ok...ummm. I'll send out Charmander.

Charmander: *yawn* x_o Morning already?

Frank: Umm...no...

Charmander: *yawn* night *snores*

Frank: >_> My fault, I guess...never send you out, let you battle, or anything :/.

Charmander: I'm hungry :o.

Frank: -_- Alright, jump into the air and do a Scratch attack on that Tallow, knock it over and try to land on top of it! Then, Rock Slide the Tallow! Then, I'll toss a...umm...a Great Ball.

EDIT: *scrolls* Oops ^_^;;

[center]Rachel
    You walk away from the Onix, the bright sun beating upon you. You wipe off the bead on your forehead, and stare at your slowly dimishing shadow. You glance around, sighing a big sigh. You take a step forward...and sink into the ground! Its a small sinkhole! The sinkhole is cool and wet, you walk around...and find a Shuckle! What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rachel

Didnt see you update Rachel x.x

Frank

XD !

You ask your hungry Charmander to jump up to Taillow and use a Scratch attack. He nods and he climbs up the tree then scratches him painfully. "YOUCH!" the Taillow screeches. Before he can fly away, Charmander uses a bunch of Rocks to throw at the Taillow, and being super effective, he falls to the ground. You throw your Great Ball and the Taillow is absorbed. It shakes, and shakes, and you caught a Taillow! What would you like to do next?

Taillow (M) Lv15

ANNOUNCEMENT
    From now until the deadline, my posts at the CCCC will be accompanied by an announcement about the Tremor Games. Sign up now! First place wins a Dratini!

[- South Caverns -]

I'll run
    O_O;; Woah! Far back!

Jay

You run away from the Typhlosion, streaking past the volcano pokemon. You keep moving on. The drips of the caves die down as you walk away...giving you an eerie feeling. Soon, the whole cave is silent...except for your footsteps. A shadow streaks across the wall, and you quickly turn around...but its nothing. You sigh a sigh of relief and move on. But then, you hear a cry and out pops a Flareon! It seems to be challenging you to a match. What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat