Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *~ Ala Day ~* (STARTS! No LSU!)

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default *~ Ala Day ~* (STARTS! No LSU!)

I guess I haven't posted in a while, sorry B4 *cries*

Sotashi-M-1st year Ronin
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I laid in my bed, as always. I didn't fit in, as always. And I was drowning in self-pity, as always. I decided to go take a walk.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    10 mintutes later~

I had been mugged, a dog chased me, I almost was raped by a really gorgeous girl, and I lost all my money. In the gutter. I believe my destiny is to die. In the rain. Alone. I ran to the door, about to commit sepuku (is that the right spelling?) when I thought of something. I am one pathetic loser. As I sat on the doorstep of the hotel, I just passed out.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Banned

Valius
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was tired, but I did not feel like sleeping. Everything had gone wrong since day one, and it made me depressed more than usual.

"Insults on my end, screams all around me, that obnoxious dog," I muttered, "Not to mention that incident. God, what a day. I can just imagine what my mother would say, 'Valiance Black, what the hell is wrong with you?!' Top it all off, you're talking to yourself again."

I got up and left the room, I would not be getting any sleep tonight. I took a quick look at my watch as I headed downstairs.

"Four more hours and I'll have to tackle that nightmare they call real life. Hmm, might as well do everyone a favor and cook breakfast." I walked through the livingroom, and began to enter the kitchen. I began to raid the refrigerator for anything I could use to cook breakfast with. Then I realized something, I left my cookbook back in my room.

"Dammit!" I cursed, "Dammit, Valiance Black, the hell is wrong with you?!" and I began my long trek to my room.

-mrow-

I began to grumble, this was the last thing I needed. A cat outside the dormitory, begging for something to eat. Still, if I wanted anything to change, I might as well start now. The mewing continued, and I checked through the kitchen to see if there was any cat food. Surprisingly, there was, I guess they had handled this cat before. I went back to the door and opened it up.

And there he was.

"SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!" I yelled in shock, horror, anger, etc. Unconcious in front of me was that kid I passed during the pool incident. He appeared to have been beaten up in various manners, and didn't look too hot. I quickly got down to my knees, grabbed his arms and dragged him in and onto a nearby couch. I ran back to the entrance to close the door, and began to run through the dorm/hotel.

"PEOPLE, WE GOT A SITUATION!!! FIRST AID EXPERTISE NEEDED!!!" I yelled through the hotel, hoping that my calls were not in vain.

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was wondering if you could train me, train me to become an excellent fighter like you are..." she said. She looked at me intently after saying so an intense look that I couldn't help but like.

She thinks I'm an excellent fighter? The thought bewildered me for a moment... Back at the arcade I had made many mistakes and had been sloppy compared to my actual level. I had let some arrogance slip out and underestimated an enemy. Yet Rain-chan thought I had done well... But, Rain-chan had also fought at the arcade, with that... that... man attacking her... The very thought of that vile person assaulting Rain made my eyes cloud slightly.

"Rain-chan, I’d be honored to teach you some of what I know of the martial arts… I just hope that I’ll be a good teacher for you,” I ended with short bow. She beamed at the response, which made me flush slightly. Remembering my manners, I quickly gestured to the firm tatami mat floor.

“Please sit down Rain-chan, you look uncomfortable standing up like that,” I said matching my words with action. I smiled apologetically to her, and scratched the back of my head. “In the compound, I would probably have had a water boiler in my room to offer you tea with… Unfortunately I can only offer you some conversation here.”

As Rain-chan sat down, I noticed her looking at the picture of my parents and grandfather by my futon. Her eyes focused on the red headed form of my mother, her gray eyes twinkling out into the sparsely furnished room. A dull throb of pain entered my chest at this, my parents being a private pain of my own for quite some time…

“Do you like that picture?” I asked quietly to Rain-chan, moving to pick it up.

She sweat-dropped in front of me, and smiled, “Oh, yes… Not to pry Riki-chan, but is that a picture of your family?”

I nodded slowly and gave her a half-hearted smile, “Yes, it’s a picture of my mother, father, and grandfather.”

With each name, I touched a form on the picture. My mother was wearing a blue dyed silk kimono, with water lilies embroidered on the sleeves. Her soft red hair was down to her waist, and intermingled with my father’s arm that was draped across one shoulder. My father’s black formal kimono clashed with hers but the two seemed to match up nevertheless. His face was nearly a mirror of my own, with the usual reserved look that he had in pictures gone for this one moment, replaced with happiness. My grandfather stood off to the side, doing his best to look gruff, but the old man’s good humor was plain to see in his eyes that twinkled in the captured moment. A picture of people that once were, but were no more…

“I see… your mother has your eyes.”

A stab in the chest.

“Yes… she did…” I let out in a whisper I thought Rain wouldn’t be able to hear. Stop letting the past get you down! You’ve got somebody in here that wants your help dunder-head, now get to work! the voice of my grandfather shouted at me in my head. I couldn’t help but smile at this. The old man was always stern about my depression.

“So Rain-chan, do you want to start the lessons tomorrow?” a thought crossed my mind in mid-sentence. “Or, how about we do a quick session before school? I could then help you go get the groceries before school. I owe you the trip, not to mention a new skirt.”

I stood up from the matted floor, and walked over to my bag. I retrieved the lining from Rain-chan’s skirt that she had used to bind my facial wound earlier today. I had washed it clean of the blood, and I handed it back to her.

“What do you say, Rain-chan?”
    Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arisu Lee/F/18/High School Senior
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Inside, Arisu was hurting.

Oh, she hadn't been hurt at all in the fight. In fact, she hadn't been touched. But for some reason, when she saw Rain-chan holding, caressing Riki-chan's face, and then tenderly binding his wound, there was a sudden sharp pain in her heart. Rain-chan is so nice... She's so pretty, kind, and she can sing beautifully too... I wish I was just like her! Arisu tried to act like nothing was wrong, telling herself she was silly. Why was she jealous of Rain-chan now? It's not as if she liked Riki-chan... or... anything...

Back at the house, Arisu felt a little better. Having the invisible kitchen and people took her mind off of Riki-chan and Rain-chain, although she had to calm Bonbon down after Valius violently shook her. Now the cute little Pomerian was acting twice as bitchy. Note to self: Make sure that Valius-guy PAYS, Arisu thought to herself as she stroked Bonbon in her room. She idlely eyed the swords hanging about the room. I haven't practiced in a while... I really should. I wonder if Riki-chan likes swords. Thinking of Riki-chan, Arisu blushed. But then she thought of Riki-chan and Rain-chan, Rain-chan holding his face... Arisu shook her head furiously.

"No, no, NO!" she cried, falling on her back on her futon. Bonbon jumped out of her lap with an offended bark. Looking up at the ceiling, she sighed.

"What is wrong with me?" she wondered. "Why is it that I blush when I think of Riki-chan? Why does my heart hurt so when I remember Rain-chan binding Riki-chan's wound? Why?" During this short rant, Bonbon had stared at her mistress with interest in the beginning, but had lost interest and was now licking her crotch.

"You're a lot of help," Arisu remarked acidly towards her dog. Bonbon just continued licking. Sighing, Arisu stood up and stretched.

I'll just pop in Riki-chan's room and see if he's interested in swords. It's not like I'm interested in him or anything... Or am I? The dark-haired girl shook her head and ignored the last thought. She hummed slightly to herself as she walked towards Riki-chan's room. As Arisu neared it, she heard Riki-chan talking and... somebody answering him? Rain-chan? Heart sinking, Arisu peeped into the room. Sure enough, there was Riki-chan and Rain-chan, sitting together. Arisu couldn't hear what they were saying... everything was just roaring in her ears... All she could see was Riki-chan... and Rain-chan. Spinning quickly around, Arisu ran away from the room, tears spilling from her eyes, until she reached the sanctutary of her room where she flopped onto her futon and began sobbing into her pillow.

Why...? Why does it hurt so much?

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

RAIN

Senior Student(17/F)

My heart stopped beating...
    There was some thing wrong.
    Very wrong.
    The way he looked at those pictures all of a sudden... the way his face suddenly looked paler.
    Plus... I could have sworn he... he used past tense..
    was... did, his parents... were they-...
    No... and I just... just said all that- ... omg, no...
    I didn't know what to do...
    So that's why he seems a little distant at first... that's why he's probably a little shy about his past- it probably hurts... I wonder, I wonder... how did it happen? It had to be some thing horrible, for the death of a parent... or parents...
    I frowned, feeling a swelling feeling of pain from inside until suddenly he spoke again. Asking me about the lessons, when I wanted to start them...

To top it all off, he stood and held his hand out to me, with my piece of skirt after retrieving it. It was even washed... and I took it, blushing slightly...
    "I... you... "
    I feel like a total idiot... talking about his parents that way, and now having him hand me back a piece of skirt and- geez, i must look like a complete..
    It was that time I suddenly had a feeling as if some one was watching me... and turning my head, I swear I had heard footsteps..
    Just my imagination... now I'm paranoid... as if some one is going to come in and yell at me for being so... so... ignor-
    "What do you say, Rain-chan?" He asked, smiling slightly... and I couldn't help but feel my heart swell and my face red slightly, as the feeling of like I were walking in a dream began to settle in.
    "Yes... you can train me after or before school... you can decide! And how about after school, we stop by the grocery store... and then bring them home?"
    I blushed slightly, more furiously this time... as I stood up and gently grabbed his hand,
    " Riki... I am greatful you are going to be my new Sensei and train me. I promise I will work hard.."
    I felt my heart beating faster... as I took a step closer to him, and I felt my body leaning against him.
    He... he must... still hurt inside... especially after what I said. Why must I be so... so idiotic around him. Poor Riki-chan..With that, I let go of his hand and outstretched my arms and suddenly gave him a gentle hug, which grew into a greater hug... I felt warmth fill me, as I rested my chin by his shoulder and whispered...

"I'm... I'm sorry..."

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Banned

EDIT: OY!!! I screwed up there, sorry about that. It's hard to read the whole thing with eyesight as bad as mine. I'll replace this with a better post later. Many apologies. I forgot she ran into her toom.

Val: Nice going, Gladiator. So how are you going to get out of this one.

EngiMatikul: Dude, it's slightly more than 3 hours left before school starts (at least for my character. Keep in mind that several events are happening at the same time). Valius is running around the dorm trying to get EVERYBODY'S attention. He's not going into anybody's room, yet.

...Σ(·ω·ノ)ノ!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default I don't do well with sappy things. :(

Cong
    -----
    After a good night's rest, It was time to be off and about to the first day of school. After all, staying here and watching girls fight will never get me into college. (I think. XP) However, just as I was about to set foot out of the house, Pecca still nestled in my hair in its slumber, someone called out to me.
    "HEY!! YOU THERE! The miniature chemist! Where do you think you're going?!?" It was the guy that I was invisible earlier and had effectively got the dog away from my side. Apparently he didn't seem very happy with me content on my way to school.
    "Well, I need to get to scho--"
    "Can you make some antibiotics or narotics or ANYTHING that can heal this man??" the angry man asked.
    "I suppose so if I'm careful enough, but..."
    "WE NEED HELP PRONTO!!! QUICK!! Go find some pain relievers or make some now!!"
    "But there's schoo--"
    "GO NOW!!!!!!!!"
    So, in fear of being scolded any further from the percievingly insane man who perhaps didn't get enough sleep the night before and was still quite angered through the whole invisiblity issue, I quickly ran back to my apartment and see what sort of medicine I can find for him.
    Perhaps the angry man needs a depressant to calm his temper. Maybe sleeping pills so he can have a good night's sleep? He certainly doesn't seem ready for school.
    I am the edge of my shape.
    Squared is my face and cubed is my volume.
    I have proved over a thousand theorems.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    These polygons hold many numbers,
    Yet these polygons will remained unsolved.
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!
    There are no such thing as mad scientists, only creative ones.

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widened as I felt Rain-chan's embrace grow tighter around me. I was baffled for a moment, not much preparing me for such a thing, until I just hugged her back. Her chin rested against my shoulder just felt right somehow... Then I heard her whispered words.

"I'm... I'm sorry..."

I let a small smile come across my face, one that ecompassed the feelings of remorse I have seemingly always carried about my parents, and now my grandfather. And now, Rain-chan was worried that she had brought it up... At least she was kind about it, but I wasn't about to dump my problems on her to deal with... They were for me to get over.

Gently, I came apart from her, and mustered the most cheerful look I could come up with. If I had to bury my emotions to stop Rain-chan from catching my sadness, I could easily do it. I held both of her arms with my hands, and smiled at her.

"Don't worry Rain-chan... There is nothing to be sorry about. No need to be worried about anything, I'm used to having my feelings for them to be a mixed blessing," I said, the half truth burning my tongue. I had been getting better on the issue of my parents' death, but grandfather's had just torn the whole deeper and wider than it ever had been before... I was alone now, something I had not gotten used to, not in the slightest.

"Please, don't be sad..." I began to tell her, when I heard a shout come from the hallway. Both Rain-chan and myself looked towards the door simultaneously. It was Valius, and he sounded like he was in a panic. Looking at each other quickly, we both headed to my door and out into the hallway.

After bounding down the wooden stretch, we came up to Valius, who was hovering nervously over the couch. Valius turned towards us with a look of desperation in his eyes, when I got a look at who was in the couch... Satoshi, and he had gotten a nice beating... A black eye, quite a few bruises, a left arm popped right out of its joint, and a bunch of welts. He was obviously out cold, and would not be feeling too well once he had woken up...

Looking up at Rain-chan and phasing out Valius' urgent cries for help I asked her for some help. "Rain-chan, could you go into my room and get me the red bag in my suitcase? It has bandages and medicine in it."

Nodding quickly, I saw Rain-chan run off, as I approached the unconcious form of Satoshi. Straightening out his body, I popped his left arm back into its socket with one movement. I looked up to Valius.

"Please go into the Kitchen and get me some water and a towel... Once Rain-chan gets back I can bound these wounds."

Valius nodded, and left in a dizzying fashion. I looked back at Satoshi, and wondered just how he had gotten himself into so bad a fight, and just who he had provoked. Just then, Satoshi mumbled in his sleep.

"Akiedo... no..." I froze at this. Wasn't that the name of that gang leader? The thought grew into horror. Could Akiedo have done this because of what I did to him?

Doubt washed over me, as I waited for the others to return...

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

Master Trainer

Rain

Senior Student(17)

My eyes had widened in horror, as I gazed at Satoshi and quickly nodded at Riki-chan's directions. I ran to his room in a hurry, and quickly my icy blue gaze looked for the bag he was talking about. I found his suitcase, right next to the pictures. Going over to it, I quickly went to the suitcase and quickly set my fingers to work on opening it up. The thing was... for some reason, the clips which held the suitcase together didn't want to seem to open. The right one opened... but the last? It wouldn't unclip... as if it were stuck.
    "Oh come on!" I said, digging my finger deeply into the metal, but it wasn't moving enough. So I put my entire palm into it, until suddenly..
    "CLACK! WHOMP! CLASH!"
    I had flung open the case, but the back of it nailed the area where Riki-chan's pictures were. The picture of the woman, his mother, wobbled... and it was as if everything was in slow motion. It fell...
    But I leapt my arm out and caught it, just before it hit the ground. WIthdrawing a huge breath, I felt relief come over me until..
    "SHATTER!"
    My eyes widened as I looked to see the other picture had fell. The one of the elderly man... mostlikely his grandfather.
    OH NO! that's Riki-chan's grandfather!!!
    I thought, panic arising in me as I placed the woman's picture back to it's proper order and then grabbed the other picture and saw that glass shards were spilled everywhere. Swallowing, I quickly went into Riki-chan's suitcase and grabbed the red bag inside. Getting up quickly I ran out and saw Riki-chan attending to Satoshi at the couch.
    "Here you go."
    I said, handing over the bag as he nodded and took it.
    "Thank you Rain-chan.." He said, as I nodded and then quietly excused myself.
    "I'll be right back."
    With that I ran back to Riki-chan's room, but this time armed with a bag and a brush. I quickly gathered the shards of glass, and then put them in the bag.
    I can't just leave his grandfather's picture with out the frame and glass...
    THe frame too, had been busted. Rather fragile things they were...
    I'll buy a new frame, and replace it. Right... right after school!
    My eyes panicked, as Iquickly took the picture under my arm and ran up to my room.

Oh no... if those pictures meant so much to him, what is he going to think by me breaking one? I hope he doesn't notice... I hope the frame isn't worth that much to him... just the pictur-
    I felt my eyes fill with tears, as I took the garbage bag and threw it in my trash, and I set the picture ontop of my dresser and quickly put the book I was reading, With the Eyes of a Tiger, on top of it- so not to risk bending the picture or damaging it.
    I'm such ... ugh, how could I break it?! He's giving me lessons today, and he's being so nice... and then I asked about those pictures, and obviously he must have lost his parents and maybe even his grandfather. How could I have not sensed this? He seems pretty calm about it...

But I knew, that it meant nothing. Riki-chan seemed pretty blank-faced, and even though he was calm on the outside, he could still be burning in the inside. I knew... I knew it was the case for me...
    Forget about the past which you hold, what about poor Riki-chan?
    I'd make it up to him, I'd buy him a new picture frame and I'd have to do some thing for him to help with the lessons. Money? Perhaps... or some thing better.
    I'll think of ideas during school today.
    SCHOOL!

"OMG! We're all going to be late!"
    I quickly ran out of my room, and pounded on Janice's, Arisu's, Mii Mii's, and Shaina-Eve's rooms.
    "Wake up! Schoool!"
    I had always done this, ever since they joined. I mean, we were girls... but none of us were very punctual. When one of us was late, we usually all were.
    I then ran back to the room, to put on my school uniform.

Uniforms... at our Academy, they were actually very lenient about uniforms. For girls, it was teh skirt and usual school-styled shirt of course. But it came with a choice for a different colored top, with the manditory gray or black skirt. I quickly put on my black skirt, with my white socks and soft, only slightly heeled black shoes. For my top, I wore a soft, little white tank top underneath my long sleeved school uniformed top, which was a deep red-maroon color, with yellow outline. (An attachment below shows what it looks like.) Taking my silver chained necklace with reflex, I took it around my neck and quickly attached it. The small, sun/moon chain around it dangled lightly, t he small diamond-like jewel inside glinting with the faint glow it usually gave. Tucking it underneath my shirt, I ran downstairs...

"Riki-chan!" I gave a cry, as I passed a sleepy and rather worn-down Arisu.
    "Arisu-"? I began, but she gave me an odd look, and went back up to her room. SHe looked like she barely got any sleep last night..
    'Arisu, you okay?" I called to her, but she gave no reply which I heard. I frowned... but we had no time. I would talk to her about it later today.
    "Riki-chan?" I said again, to see him near Satoshi.
    "He shouldn't go to school today." I nodded, as I raised my arm. There were several different styles of boy uniforms.
    "I picked those up a while back ago, when I had to clean these for foreign exchange students. STrangely they never came by to pick them up again last year, so I left them here. There are pretty much a good variety of colors... so I'm sure you guys can get along with which one you like. First come first serve too if you want.."
    I gazed at the clock.
    "But we must hurry. We'll have to run to school or walk quickly, while you decide I'll try to get some quick breakfast on the table."

With that, I ran to the kitchen...
    Mental Note: After school, talk to Choir Professor, have lessons with RIki-chan, buy him new frame, buy groceries, and talk to Arisu.
    I gazed back, to see Satoshi on the couch. Narrowing my eyes... I knew who had to have done it. Only one group would do such a thing around here... and only one person created such horrible and distinct welt marks.
    Also.. I must talk to Akeido.
    Frowning, I quickly started to make some food for everyone.
    [Please Send Tell]

Master Trainer

Oh, and her uniform top looks like the same like the girl in the picture attached below. Except no bow in the middle (the green bow.) Plus all skirts must be black at the Academy.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Gack! Sorry I haven't posted. --;

Mizu - F, Junior
    ---------------------
    I yelled at Rain as she thumped on my door, but she had already left.

Oh, yeah. School.

I ambled out of bed, happy I had gone in the hot springs the night before. I usually took a shower in the morning, but if I was late, I couldn't, and my hair got all greasy. I made a face in the mirror as I got dressed.

I quickly smeared a bit of lipgloss on, and tied back my hair into a bun. Putting a few rings on, I slipped into my clogs, and walked out of my room, and downstairs, passing one of the rooms, to see Riki and Sotashi, along with a few boys' uniforms. Riku turned around, before smiling slightly. I hoped that meant that he was going to be okay. I smiled back, and then went to the kitchen.

"Morning, Mii-Mii. Can you help me make breakfast? The boys are getting their uniforms." Rain looked up at me with a nervous smile on her face. I nodded.

Kotaro meowed at me. I rubbed his forehead, and put out some food for him, which he ate happily.

"I think Akeido got Sotashi last night. I have to talk to him." Rain mentioned, her voice worried, but determined. It was as if she has already scheduled her entire day. I looked over to her, but her eyes were focused on the food.

Arisu came in, and I said good morning. She hummed in reply. She put the coffee on, and rubbed at her forehead.

Uneasy...yes, that was the feeling at the Wai House. Hopefully, school would clear that foggy feeling up.
    -------------------

{...What is your Wish?...}

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Satoshi-M-1st year Ronin
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Figures...lots and lots of figures...All standing over me...some left...one had stayed... I awoke to find a guy sitting over me, with uniform type clothes/ "Buwaaaah!" I shouted almost falling off the thing I was laying down on. "It's okay! It's okay! You were out cold!" I then layed back down, I was okay. I breathed long and hard. "What happened?" I asked, still going through trauma.

"That's what I want to know..." I thought for a moment..what did happen? "Oh crap I gotta get to school! Or...whatever!" I shouted, still new to this Ronin thing. I jumped back down on the couch.
    'This has to be an all time low. Suddenly a girl came in and shouted, "Rain! He's awake!"

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Banned

Valius
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This would be my first day at this new school, so I chose a simplistic ensemble (is that spelled right?) white shirt and black pants, that should do it. I put on my favorite jacket for good measure, whether it was a sensible move or not was not one of my concerns. I never take off my jacket in public, never. I took a quick look in the mirror, just to check my hair.

"Huh," it was outrageously porcupinish today, but at least the upper strands were beginning to bend down, "I wonder what Agamemnon would say about this?"

I bolted downstairs to see that Satoshi was up, which brought me great relief.

"Well," I did a half-grin, "I'm glad you're up, had me worried." I mentally noted to thank that cat sometime. I walked into the kitchen, and realised I had still forgotten to make that breakfast I was planning. I cursed silently to myself, I seem to be doing that a lot.

I decided against making myself breakfast, I take too long at that stuff. Instead, I went for the living room again where Satoshi remained, and went to my bookbag which I had left in here. I turned to see the half-dead teen when something struck me.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said, half-embarrased, "We haven't been introduced. My name is Valiance, but most people just call me Valius." I dug through my pack for one of my breakfast bars, and tossed another one to him, "I know who you are already, Satoshi, I'm the one who found you at the doorstep. What the hell happened?" He was struggling to speak, perhaps he was still a little weak.

"Nevermind," I interrupted, "I'd rather you recover first." I was feeling better now, perhaps my moody behavior from yesterday would be gone by this afternoon. I least didn't make the mistake of signing up for too many extra-curricular this time. I just stuck to Drama. It was what I was best at.

I went through my pack once more to pull out my emergency oral hygeine supplies, and headed to the nearest bathroom. I knocked first, God knows we don't need another one of 'those' incidents.

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over the uniforms Rain-chan had laid down, and selected the only one that looked like it might fit. My thoughts though, were still on what that Akiedo had done, and what I must do this coming day...

The uniform itself looked mostly like a normal suit. Black pants with a black jacket, with a buttoned white shirt to put on. Some sort of insignia was on the breast pocket of the jacket, probably that of the Academy's. For once my own shoes would not look out of place while accompanied by such clothing. Seeing Satoshi lie back down on the sofa, I turned my back to him and quickly changed. Fortunately, nobody had chosen this moment to come into the room, for which I was grateful. The shirt and pants clung to my body, a definite difference from my baggy clothing that I was accustomed to. I suppose I looked neat and tidy, but it was horribly uncomfortable… Much like those times Grandfather had made me dress-up for those board meetings. I was rarely comfortable in finery like this.

I walked into the kitchen with my new uniform on. Arisu, Mizu, and Rain-chan were already there. Arisu seemed oddly subdued at the table given what I have seen of her. She was sipping her coffee slowly, her eyes unfocused as if in deep thought. Mizu seemed to be taking the room in, while Rain-chan was starting to prepare some breakfast. I looked to the clock, and saw that nobody would have much time for eating… At least those of us who still had to go to school.

“Good morning Arisu, Mizu,” I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster, the ache of too little sleep and Akiedo’s counter-attack still on my mind. Arisu nearly spit out her coffee back into her cup, then focused her eyes on me. For a moment she didn’t speak, then she managed to get out a “Good morning.”

There was something in her body language… But I couldn’t pick up on it. Mizu seemed to be noticing something as well, but what, I couldn’t tell.

“That uniform looks nice on you, Riki-chan,” Arisu said, her eyes going down towards the floor for a moment.

“Oh, thank you… Though I’m never one to be comfortable in something like this,” I said with a small smile, tugging at my collar. I had the feeling that I would be tugging on this suit for most of the day. Walking over to the counter, I managed to find some orange juice, and quickly filled a glass of it. I sat back down at the table, giving Rain-chan a smile.

“Hopefully I’m ready for the Academy now,” I began, picking at my jacket again. “I think orange juice should be enough this morning for me, so there’s no need to make anymore breakfast.”

Rain-chan smiled back at me, “Oh, it wouldn’t have been a problem… Did I hear Satoshi was up?” I nodded in response, my expression growing much darker.

“Well, Sotoshi should be fine if he rests up now… Some of those wounds will probably end up being small scars though…” I paused, and took a drink of juice. “I believe Akiedo did this to him… And I believe that I could be to blame for this because of yesterday’s altercation. I think I may need to have a word with him about this, make him listen to some reason.”

Either that, or he might try attacking anyone else in this house while they are out on their own… And each time I would be one of the ones at blame for not doing something about it… The thought resonated, as I sipped the orange juice.

Master Trainer

RAIN

I frowned slightly at Riki-chan's words. But before I spoke, thankfully Mii Mii jumped in.
    "I don't believe it is your fault at all. Akeido and his gang have not liked us much, not since the Academy games."
    blinking slightly, I saw Riki-chan's face grow questionable, and I opened my mouth to speak again but the mono-toned Arisu responded firstly. Her tone was not as happy as it usually was, which worried me slightly... sleep must have not been in her favor last night.
    " The Academy games are at teh end of every school year, where you pick your own six person team and every person is assigned two different events, and they are assigned 1 two person event, and 1 entire team event. It is like a track and field meet, except the areas go not just for physical extent, but art, literature, musical and what-not. It's huge and takes about a week, but by then school is mostly over so it doesn't ruin much anyway."

Mii Mii beamed, "We won in the championship last year, beating the team Akeido was in."
    I nodded, but a painful twitch went through my forehead. Last year there had been a singing competition... but it was intermixed with dancing. I never had very much self confidence in my abilities as a singer, let a lone dancing... so Arisu had done it instead. Still, I felt like my lack of will to do that competition let everyone down.
    Maybe it's because... singing might be the one thing I love doing so much, that I'm afraid of failing in the one thing I love to do.

Walking out of the kitchen with slight silence, I went over to Satoshi who looked up at me with a rather blank face as he laid on the couch. I quickly offered him another pillow, and gave him some of the tea and rice balls I had pre-made from a previous night.
    "Here... keep this by you so when you get hungry you can eat. Here is the TV remote, and a piece of paper and a pencil. If you could, write down the classes you'd want to sign up for at school. List about 8 so I have som eback ups in case you cannot enter some others."
    Satoshi gave me a look of protest.. I shook my head.
    "You are hurt, don't go to school. Besides, it won't matter if you miss one day... it's already in the middle of the school year, what's one day? Nothing."

He quickly wrote on a piece of paper, as I waited. Poor Satoshi, he didn't deserve any of this...
    Riki-chan said he wanted to talk to Akeido... but I don't know how that would work out. I know Tsuuriki can handle himself... but it wasn't his fault no matter how much he thinks it may be...
    "Done?" i said, as Satoshi said my name, giving me a weird look because Ihad spaced out.
    "sorry!" I said, quickly taking the piece of paper and putting in my school bag. I then grabbed the paper and pencil and wrote down a number, and then handed it to Satoshi.
    "That's my cell phone number, if you have any problems- no matter how little or big, call me. I'll come over if you need anything, and dont' be afraid to ask. Also I can pick you up any thing after school- food or stuff, if you'd like because I'm stopping anyway."
    I gave him a smile, and he said thanks softly and suddenly I turned to see Mii Mii grinning.
    "Schoool!!! Today's gonna be easy too, because isn't there some announcement today?"
    I nodded.. "It will interupt the schedule."

I bade Satoshi goodbye, and then most everyone headed out the door at that time.
    "HEY EVERYONE, GET GOING TO SCHOOL IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON GOING THERE." Mii Mii bellowed, as I sweatdropped and laughed. We began to walk... until I quickly dropped back to Riki-chan, and quietly spoke.
    "I'm not letting you talk to Akeido, at least not alone. I'll go with you... after school to talk to him."

Riki-chan gave me a rather serious, grim look.
    "It is my fault... plus it would be dangerous, I would prefur to go-"
    "No. I am going with you. Besides, it would be safer if no body dealt with such a dangerous group alone; Even the great warrior Riki-sempai."
    With that I smiled.
    [Please Send Tell]

Banned

I just thought you guys should know that I might not be available to post for a week. A bunch of guys are remodeling our house, and they think they might have to disconnect me. Could someone interact with Valiance for awhile so that he doesn't fade out in the mean time.

...Σ(·ω·ノ)ノ!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default :O Wow I got "funniest character" award!!!

Yea it was only with three votes and I only won by one but... I'm so surprised!
    This calls for a post. My apologies if this doesn't contain the entertainment value that it should from recieving such an award, but... o well.

Cong
    ------
    "I'm Late I'm Late!" That's all that was on my mind as I tried to hurriedly make up from the time that I took to work on the wounds of this Satoshi man. I quickly ran back into my room and got my materials; I already had my school uniform on (which, admittingly, was a little big for me, but it's good enough) and took a lab coat to protect myself from the cold (it was the only type of coat I had) and zoomed out the door, with a piece of toast in my mouth Pecca still snug on my head!!!...
    Until Valius casually extended her hand and held me by the collar, in which I immediately slipped and fell onto the ground while Pecca went flying and hit the ceiling, followed by a painful crash onto the ground. He lied there unconsciously.
    "Cong, do you know how to get to school?" Rain asked casually.
    "Eeer... kind of?"
    "Do you even know your way around town? Last time you took a round trip of the town before realizing this place was right next to the subway station you came out of." Valius stated.
    "Eeeer...."
    "You better come with us," the-expert-chef-who-blew-himself-up said to me (Wasn't his name Tsuuriki or something? ah, I was too worried about being late anyway).
    "Ok..." I said as I stooped down to pick up the unconscius finch. "Then......... HURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPH URRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHU RRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHUR RYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUP..."
    I am the edge of my shape.
    Squared is my face and cubed is my volume.
    I have proved over a thousand theorems.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    These polygons hold many numbers,
    Yet these polygons will remained unsolved.
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!
    There are no such thing as mad scientists, only creative ones.

Banned

Valius
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So it was just the lot of us, Rain, Tsuuriki, Cong, and a few other people with whom I wasn't quite acquainted. I walked on in silence, dragging behind me a giant box on wheels. I would pick up on some conversation every now and then, I took some interest in the one between Rain and 'Riki', mostly because I was worried for Satoshi. I was the one who found him the way he was. I frowned when Riki said it was his fault.

"I very much doubt that," I said, catching the looks of both persons, "Sorry, but I couldn't help but hear. At any rate, I very much doubt it was your fault, Tsuuriki. This...Akeido...was it, sounds like your typical jerkwad. I've had experience with them, being one and suffering from one, and they don't just beat people up because said jerkwad has some vendetta against someone else. They beat up people because they can. Besides, whether you humiliated Akeido or not, Satoshi was bound to get beat up. I mean, he slipped out at the late of night without anyone coming with him amongst all sorts of whack-jobs who wouldn't think twice about murdering, raping, or mugging some perfect stranger. Chances were, Akeido probably didn't know you had any connection with Satoshi during the whole thing."

I had hoped I was reassuring, but it didn't seem like it.

"Well," I said, "If you are going to confront him, can I come along? You'll need someone to save your butt if things get ugly."

He gave me one of those hard, studious looks, "Can you fight?"

I frowned but decided to give a calm response, "I don't know any martial arts, but bullies are...predictable, and I'm a lot faster than I look."