Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

Banned

Default {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Angel Blossom~
    Leaving the laughing Pokémon behind, you head back to the original path you were following, spotting a Stantler in the distance, when a Bulbasaur runs in front of you, chasing a rolling Sunkern.
    The Bulbasaur is a giggling and happily bounding along, easily keeping up with the Sunkern-which looks absolutely terrified out of its mind.
    Then, Bulbasaur knocks it slightly too hard and it goes flying, landing in a small heap in front of you, where it promptly bursts into tears.
    You then notice the Stantler raising its head from its grazing and looking over, obviously wondering what all the noise is about.
    What are you going to do?

Meadow

Aww, poor Sunkern! ;-; They're cute Pokemon, but I'll have to pass. I'll keep walking around, searching for Pokemon..

Banned

Pausing to watch a bit of the battle, you gasp and hold your breath as Crawdaunt suddenly shoves Heracross backwards, and immediately charges at its prone figure; but Heracross seem to have made up its mind that it’s not going to be beaten again today and slips under it, and wrestles it to the ground.
    As it holds it down, it motions to you to get going; you nod, realising the battle is virtually over, and quickly run into the next room.
    Once there, you pause again, because a Poliwrath is sprawled in the middle of the room, fast asleep and snoring slightly.
    Edging closer, you suddenly realise that it’s not one its own; there’s also a Shelgon slumped next to it.
    East Cavern

I'll go past quietly so I don't desturb them.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Aquatic Fury

Not wanting to bother the Girafarig, you continue on through the meadow. You barely miss stepping in a hole, as you travel through it. Soon, you hear a couple of voices. As you draw closer, you can see that a Ludicolo and a cacturne are having a rather lively conversation. What will you do?

Angel Blossom

Feeling sorry for the sunkern but not interested in it, you continue on. After a few minutes you hear somethign following you. Turning around, you see that its the sunkern again. Out of the corner of you eye, you catch a movement. Turning your head, you can see that its a cute little teddiursa. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Being as quiet as you possibly can, you sneak past the pokemon. Once safely past, you smile. You have entered a rather spacious room. As you look around, you notice a small pond in the center of the room, and spot a Carvanha swimming in it. A Makuhita sits near the edge watching it curiously. There's also a Hariyama in the room. As you watch them, they look as if they are related. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Originally posted by Wolfsong

Aquatic Fury

Not wanting to bother the Girafarig, you continue on through the meadow. You barely miss stepping in a hole, as you travel through it. Soon, you hear a couple of voices. As you draw closer, you can see that a Ludicolo and a cacturne are having a rather lively conversation. What will you do?

Ooh! Cacturne and Ludicolo! I hate to disturb them but I'll challenge both of them to a double battle; but we have to find a river first so my Lapras can fight.
    Once I find a river to battle on, I'll send out Splash, my LV14 male Quagsire, and Hydra, my LV15 female Lapras. If I win the double battle, I will catch the Ludicolo and Cacturne in 2 Pokeballs!

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Amy - You tell your Swablu to send the two Pokemon to slumber-land. She sings a melodious tune and the Torkoal and Metang instantly fall asleep. Still on a quest for a certain Pokemon, you continue on through the South Caverns. A faint orange glow catches your eye and you speed up towards the light. It seems there is a small campfire burning steadily. Around the fire are a Drowzee, a Meditite, and a Torchic, all sitting contently before the warm glow of the flames.
    What will you do next?

Kelly – Instantly interested in these two Grass Pokemon, you jump in and break their conversation. The two become annoyed and agree to your challenge. You toss two PokeBalls into the air and your trusty Quagsire and Lapras appear on the grass. Being more suited to battling on land, the Cacturne and Ludicolo start off with their first attacks. Cacturne rushes over and jabs it pins into Hydra’s skin with a Poison Sting. Fortunately, the Lapras did not get poisoned. Next, the Ludicolo charges up a Nature Power. On the grass, it is turned into Stun Spore. The cloud of yellow dust floats over and paralyzes your Quagsire.
    What will be your attacks?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by aragornbird
    Amy - You tell your Swablu to send the two Pokemon to slumber-land. She sings a melodious tune and the Torkoal and Metang instantly fall asleep. Still on a quest for a certain Pokemon, you continue on through the South Caverns. A faint orange glow catches your eye and you speed up towards the light. It seems there is a small campfire burning steadily. Around the fire are a Drowzee, a Meditite, and a Torchic, all sitting contently before the warm glow of the flames.
    What will you do next?
    Me

South Caverns

Not the exact species but close enough. I'll send Ranec to mean look the torchic. Next, I'll ask the torchic if it wants to battle. If so i'll give it the option of battling Steve my L.14 jolteon or Dakota my L.18 mightyena.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~

Wager to battle after finding a Pokémon you like, you hurl out Ranecs' Poké Ball-he bursts out and instantly Mean Looks the Torchic, which jumps to its feet, looking ready to fight.
    Although its obvious what the answer will be, you ask the Torchic if it's willing to fight and it responds with an angry 'chirp' and shoots out a jet of flame.
    Faced with the option of who to battle, it thinks then selects Steve, who you quickly send out.
    The two Pokémon glare at each other, both ready to fight.
    What will you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Leaving the pokemon alone, you continue on your trek through the forest. Suddenly, a frightened wrumple jumps on you and shakes. Before you can ask it what's wrong, you see a skarmory land right in front of you, staring at the wrumple. What will you do?[/center]
    Forest

I'll scoop the Wurmple up in my arms and tell the Skarmory to get lost.
    If it doesn't move I'll have Omega(Shelgon M L20) use Dragon Claw and Brick Break to get rid of it.
    Once it's gone I'll hug the Wurmple and try and reasure it, while trying to figure out if it's male of female.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~

Wager to battle after finding a Pokémon you like, you hurl out Ranecs' Poké Ball-he bursts out and instantly Mean Looks the Torchic, which jumps to its feet, looking ready to fight.
    Although its obvious what the answer will be, you ask the Torchic if it's willing to fight and it responds with an angry 'chirp' and shoots out a jet of flame.
    Faced with the option of who to battle, it thinks then selects Steve, who you quickly send out.
    The two Pokémon glare at each other, both ready to fight.
    What will you do?
    Me

South Caverns

All right I'll have Steve use Thunder wave and follow it up with an extremespeed.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You scoop up the wurmple in your arms before turning to face the skarmory. At which point, you order it to get lost but it just laughs and stands his ground. He eyes you as if what are you going to do about it. He soon finds out as you send out your shelgon and order it to attack. After getting slashed by Omega's dragon claw, the skarmory takes off giving up on the thoughts of an easy meal. Turning your attention back to the wurmple, you reassure it and it soon settles down. After a few minutes you can discover that its a female
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Being as quiet as you possibly can, you sneak past the pokemon. Once safely past, you smile. You have entered a rather spacious room. As you look around, you notice a small pond in the center of the room, and spot a Carvanha swimming in it. A Makuhita sits near the edge watching it curiously. There's also a Hariyama in the room. As you watch them, they look as if they are related. What will you do?
    East Cavern

I'll keep watching them for awhile.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~
    After running through the options of what moves to use, you call out for Steve to use his Thunder Wave; your Pokémon is fired for battle and responds with a burst of static electricity from his fur, which encircles the Torchic, paralysing it to the spot.
    Now the his target is immobolised, Steve chages across the room and smashes into it with his Extremespeed, which knocks the Torchihc back across the room-it seems to be down and out, but then manages to struggle to its feet.

Wild Eevee~
    Deciding to hang around in this room for a while, you edge closer to the Pokémon, curious about the seeming relation between the Makuhita and the Hariyama.
    As you watch, nothing seems to be happening at the moment-the Makuhita seems to be content to laze around by the water, with the Hairyama watching it carefully out of the corner of its eye.
    Then without warning, the Carvanha bursts out of the water and takes a bite at the Makuhita, which screams and leaps back. The Hariyama instantly srpings forward and knocks the Carvanha away-it spirals to land on the ground a couple of feet away.
    The Makuhita is still screaming, but the Hariyama is trying desperately trying to calm it down.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You scoop up the wurmple in your arms before turning to face the skarmory. At which point, you order it to get lost but it just laughs and stands his ground. He eyes you as if what are you going to do about it. He soon finds out as you send out your shelgon and order it to attack. After getting slashed by Omega's dragon claw, the skarmory takes off giving up on the thoughts of an easy meal. Turning your attention back to the wurmple, you reassure it and it soon settles down. After a few minutes you can discover that its a female
    [/center]
    Forest

Alright^_^ I'll hug her and ask if she's willing to come along with me. If she is, I'll hold out a Poké Ball.
    If she isn't I'll send out Sianna(Chikorita L13 F), have her use Razor Leaf then a Tackle-making sure the Wurmple doesn't faint- then send out Pock(Poochyena L11 M), have Yawn her to sleep then throw a Stun Ball

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    After running through the options of what moves to use, you call out for Steve to use his Thunder Wave; your Pokémon is fired for battle and responds with a burst of static electricity from his fur, which encircles the Torchic, paralysing it to the spot.
    Now the his target is immobolised, Steve chages across the room and smashes into it with his Extremespeed, which knocks the Torchihc back across the room-it seems to be down and out, but then manages to struggle to its feet.
    Me

South Caverns

I'll toss a crystal ball and see what happens.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

x.x This is the second time i had to type of this update. I accidentally deleted it the first time somehow x.x

You hug the wurmple again before asking if she would like to join your team. She hesitates for a minute and you hold your breath to see if you'll have to end up battling her. Finally she speaks. She tellS you that normally she would have rather had a battle before making up her mind, but since you usaved her she feels debted and grateful to you. She also adds that you seem like a nice trainer so she doesn't mind being captured by you. You hold out the pokeball, and she goes in. Almost immediately, you hear the soft ding signifying a capture. Congrats, you caught a level 6 Wumple (F)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Amy
    You toss the Crystal Ball at the Torchic. The ball strikes the Torchic, emitting a yellow beam of light, enveloping the Torchic and sucking it in. The ball wiggles for a moment, and then stops.

You captured Level 5 Female Torchic

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    Amy
    You toss the Crystal Ball at the Torchic. The ball strikes the Torchic, emitting a yellow beam of light, enveloping the Torchic and sucking it in. The ball wiggles for a moment, and then stops.

You captured Level 5 Female Torchic
    South Caverns

Cool. I'll name her Wildfire and her bred on move will be Rock Slide.

I'd like to go to the lake now and have a look around.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~

With your new captee stored away, you decide to leave the confined caves and passages of the Sout Caverns and head off to the Lake.
    Stepping to the lake edge, you peer out over the flat, calm surface, scanning the surroundings for any Pokémon.
    As you look, you suddenly notice a small, dark shadow emerging from the water in front of you; you hesitate, worried that it might be dangerous-but then it sticks its head out from the water.
    It's a Magikarp, and it surveys you slowly before it begins to splash slowly in a circle.
    The steady, regular sound interupts a Swampert that was lying hidden on a rock a little way away from you-it glances in your direction and snarls slowly.

color=skyblue]
    Sneasel(h)Obsessive

x.x This is the second time i had to type of this update. I accidentally deleted it the first time somehow x.x

You hug the wurmple again before asking if she would like to join your team. She hesitates for a minute and you hold your breath to see if you'll have to end up battling her. Finally she speaks. She tellS you that normally she would have rather had a battle before making up her mind, but since you usaved her she feels debted and grateful to you. She also adds that you seem like a nice trainer so she doesn't mind being captured by you. You hold out the pokeball, and she goes in. Almost immediately, you hear the soft ding signifying a capture. Congrats, you caught a level 6 Wumple (F)[/color]
    Heh, that sounds like something I'd do xD

Forest

Yay^_^
    I'll return Omega and put his and Caelest's Poké Balls away and then I'll stop for now, I've got all the Pokémon I want for the time being

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~

With your new captee stored away, you decide to leave the confined caves and passages of the Sout Caverns and head off to the Lake.
    Stepping to the lake edge, you peer out over the flat, calm surface, scanning the surroundings for any Pokémon.
    As you look, you suddenly notice a small, dark shadow emerging from the water in front of you; you hesitate, worried that it might be dangerous-but then it sticks its head out from the water.
    It's a Magikarp, and it surveys you slowly before it begins to splash slowly in a circle.
    The steady, regular sound interupts a Swampert that was lying hidden on a rock a little way away from you-it glances in your direction and snarls slowly.
    me

Lake.

I'll tell the swampert that i mean it no harm, but send out Ranec Umbreon and Dakota (mightyena) just in case. I'll also send out my Swablu sora to see if the swampert is by chance protecting anything like a family member or something. If it is then we'll go from there. If it isn't, we'll try to leave
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Beginning again.

I'll explore the East Caverns.

Oh, and my 5 Special Balls will be one of each kind.

Banned

Deciding to hang around in this room for a while, you edge closer to the Pokémon, curious about the seeming relation between the Makuhita and the Hariyama.
    As you watch, nothing seems to be happening at the moment-the Makuhita seems to be content to laze around by the water, with the Hairyama watching it carefully out of the corner of its eye.
    Then without warning, the Carvanha bursts out of the water and takes a bite at the Makuhita, which screams and leaps back. The Hariyama instantly srpings forward and knocks the Carvanha away-it spirals to land on the ground a couple of feet away.
    The Makuhita is still screaming, but the Hariyama is trying desperately trying to calm it down.
    East cavern

I'll have Meditite put the Carvanha back in the water while go over to the Hariyama to see if I can help.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Not wanting to mess around with a potentially angry Swampert, you quickly send out Dakota and Ranec as a warning that you’d be willing to fight back if need be.
    The message seems to get through to the Swampert as it mutters something under its breath and rolls back over to continue its rest.
    Slightly interested in the way it originally reacted, you pull out Sora’s Poké Ball and ask her to go over and see if there’s a reason for his mood, such as protecting a relative.
    Sora nods and timidly flutters over to where the Swampert is now curled up in a tight ball. Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem to appreciate the intrusion and swats her away; but there was enough time for Sora to see that he was on his own.
    Realising that he was obviously just an unsociable Swampert, you thank your Pokémon and slowly slip past the rock where he was lying; thankfully he doesn’t notice or even care about you.
    After the rocks are hidden from view, you let out a sigh of relief-before noticing an Azumarril floating on its back near to the shoreline. It sees you and lazily raises a paw and waves.

Pyrusette~
    Hey^_^

After deciding to restart your captee journey, you figure that the East Caverns are a good place to start.
    However, after a couple of minutes after you walk into the ominous caves, you begin to wonder if this was such a good idea after all-the darkness is pressing down on you, and you’re having to make your way by touch alone.
    Still, you press on, hoping that eventually you’ll emerge into a lighter cave-and it seems you may have your wish as a light begins to flicker in front of you.
    Eagerly, you jog towards it, when you suddenly realise that it’s not an ordinary light-it’s a Houndour practising its fire attacks.
    Pausing to watch it, you notice a dark shape lurking against the opposite wall-and when Houndours flame flickers in that direction, you see that it’s a Poliwrath.

Wild Eevee~
    Even though Carvanha wasn’t acting in the nicest of ways, you can’t bear to see it just lying there, so you tell Meditite to place it back in the water while you see if you can help out the Hariyama.
    Meditite looks at you in horror before gingerly edging over to the Carvanha, which snaps its teeth in a devilish grin at her. Gulping, she tries to get a grip on it-but squeals and lets go as its Rough Skin tears at her hands.
    Deciding to try another tactic, she does her version of what the Hariyama did and rams into it, knocking it back into the water.
    As she’s sorting out the Carvanha, you smile and walk over to where the Harimyama and the Makuhita are sitting.
    Sitting down in front of them, you begin to tell the Makuhita that everythings ok now, and that it was very brave when the Cravanha grabbed it.
    Your soothing tones seem to be working as its screams grow lower, and when Meditite comes running over to say the Carvanhas gone, its voice lowers even more and then stops.
    Harimyama smiles at it and gives you a friendly pat on the shoulder.
    What are you going to do now?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Not wanting to mess around with a potentially angry Swampert, you quickly send out Dakota and Ranec as a warning that you’d be willing to fight back if need be.
    The message seems to get through to the Swampert as it mutters something under its breath and rolls back over to continue its rest.
    Slightly interested in the way it originally reacted, you pull out Sora’s Poké Ball and ask her to go over and see if there’s a reason for his mood, such as protecting a relative.
    Sora nods and timidly flutters over to where the Swampert is now curled up in a tight ball. Unfortunately, he doesn’t seem to appreciate the intrusion and swats her away; but there was enough time for Sora to see that he was on his own.
    Realising that he was obviously just an unsociable Swampert, you thank your Pokémon and slowly slip past the rock where he was lying; thankfully he doesn’t notice or even care about you.
    After the rocks are hidden from view, you let out a sigh of relief-before noticing an Azumarril floating on its back near to the shoreline. It sees you and lazily raises a paw and waves.
    Me

Lake

I'll wave at the Azumarril, then continue on my way.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    Pyrusette~
    Hey^_^

After deciding to restart your captee journey, you figure that the East Caverns are a good place to start.
    However, after a couple of minutes after you walk into the ominous caves, you begin to wonder if this was such a good idea after all-the darkness is pressing down on you, and you’re having to make your way by touch alone.
    Still, you press on, hoping that eventually you’ll emerge into a lighter cave-and it seems you may have your wish as a light begins to flicker in front of you.
    Eagerly, you jog towards it, when you suddenly realise that it’s not an ordinary light-it’s a Houndour practising its fire attacks.
    Pausing to watch it, you notice a dark shape lurking against the opposite wall-and when Houndours flame flickers in that direction, you see that it’s a Poliwrath.
    East Caverns
    I'll carefully continue around the two.

Banned

Angel Blossom

Feeling sorry for the sunkern but not interested in it, you continue on. After a few minutes you hear somethign following you. Turning around, you see that its the sunkern again. Out of the corner of you eye, you catch a movement. Turning your head, you can see that its a cute little teddiursa. What will you do?
    Meadow

Aww, Teddiursa's are cute, but.. I'll have to pass. I'll continue to search for Pokemon. ^^

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Problem: We have one active owner with access to a computer.

From my beliefs, we do need another owner, and probably even another worker. Cheesey might not be on for many, many months. If he'll get back online ever again. (I think I may know the reason, but it is confidential between me and him).

Frank is really the only one with power to do something. I suggest you all have a meeting about what to do.

Banned

Even though Carvanha wasn’t acting in the nicest of ways, you can’t bear to see it just lying there, so you tell Meditite to place it back in the water while you see if you can help out the Hariyama.
    Meditite looks at you in horror before gingerly edging over to the Carvanha, which snaps its teeth in a devilish grin at her. Gulping, she tries to get a grip on it-but squeals and lets go as its Rough Skin tears at her hands.
    Deciding to try another tactic, she does her version of what the Hariyama did and rams into it, knocking it back into the water.
    As she’s sorting out the Carvanha, you smile and walk over to where the Harimyama and the Makuhita are sitting.
    Sitting down in front of them, you begin to tell the Makuhita that everythings ok now, and that it was very brave when the Cravanha grabbed it.
    Your soothing tones seem to be working as its screams grow lower, and when Meditite comes running over to say the Carvanhas gone, its voice lowers even more and then stops.
    Harimyama smiles at it and gives you a friendly pat on the shoulder.
    What are you going to do now?
    East cavern

First I'll look at Meditite's hand and then just stick around.

Elite Trainer

Aie! No one’s updated for while, time to remedy this situation!

Amy – Still on your search for a certain Pokemon, you wave at the Azumarril before continuing on. You walk along the shore of the lake until you come across a wooden dock that leads out into the middle of the water. Deciding to talk a stroll down the dock, you spot a few Wingulls perched leisurely on the wooden posts on both sides. As you come to the end of the dock, you look over the calm blue waters and find a couple of Squirtles playing around. Suddenly there is a splash beneath you and you look down to see a Totodile. The jolly little croc release a Water Gun and drenches your face before laughing wildly.
    What will you do next?

Pyrusette – Tip-toeing around the two fierce creatures, you manage to make it past them. You walk a few paces before rounding a corner and entering in a different room. The ground before you is flat and smooth and you can hear some grunting going on. Walking a bit faster, you discover that there is a Pokemon training group practicing their fighting moves. A Heracross, a Hariyama and a Machop are all flexing their muscles and training to become stronger.
    What will you do next?

Angel Blossom – Smiling at the cute Teddiursa, you still decide to continue onwards. Walking through the tall grass and varieties of flowers, you eventually here some rustling coming from your left. You head off in that direction and encounter some more cute Pokemon – a Flaafy and a Wigglytuff. They both spot you and give you a wave.
    What will you do next?

Wild Eevee – You decide to inspect the Meditite’s hands. The Meditite holds out her arms and you can see that her palms are red and scratched, but the Pokemon shakes her head and says she’ll be all right. Meanwhile, the Hariyama is crading the Makukita back into a peaceful slumber. Nothing happens for the next few moments, but you start to hear footsteps approaching. A bulky Machoke enters the room, but he is really quite shy. He stops and gives a timid wave at you and the other Fighting Pokemon.
    What will you do next?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy – Still on your search for a certain Pokemon, you wave at the Azumarril before continuing on. You walk along the shore of the lake until you come across a wooden dock that leads out into the middle of the water. Deciding to talk a stroll down the dock, you spot a few Wingulls perched leisurely on the wooden posts on both sides. As you come to the end of the dock, you look over the calm blue waters and find a couple of Squirtles playing around. Suddenly there is a splash beneath you and you look down to see a Totodile. The jolly little croc release a Water Gun and drenches your face before laughing wildly.
    What will you do next?
    Me

Lake

I'll laugh and wave at the totodile before continuing my search ^^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette – Tip-toeing around the two fierce creatures, you manage to make it past them. You walk a few paces before rounding a corner and entering in a different room. The ground before you is flat and smooth and you can hear some grunting going on. Walking a bit faster, you discover that there is a Pokemon training group practicing their fighting moves. A Heracross, a Hariyama and a Machop are all flexing their muscles and training to become stronger.
    What will you do next?
    East Cavern

I'll wish them luck in their training and continue on my way.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

And I would appreciate a response to what you guys plan to do with Cheesey.

Don't ignore it. ACT.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

@Cruption
    I agree that something should be done-even if it's temporarily-about Cheeseys absence, but what exactly, I'm not sure.
    The others may have talked about it, but I haven't been that active the past few days due to coursework requirements, so I wouldn't know.

Wolfsong~
    Cheerily laughing and waving at the enthusiastic little water Pokémon, backtrack back to the original path and follow it as it gently slopes down to a part of the Lake you have not yet explored.
    As you walk, you gradually become aware of a ‘swishing’ sound coming from behind you; you stop and glance round, but see nothing.
    Shrugging to yourself, you continue walking when you hear the same sound coming from your left, but it again fades away as you turn to look.
    Slightly unnerved, you are about to continue on, when you again hear the sound-you look round…and duck as a large orange object tears over your head, quickly followed by a loud splash as it vanishes behind a rock.
    Hurrying over, you discover that it’s a Staryu, which was apparently trying to use itself as a boomerang.
    As you watch, it lifts itself again, and begins to spin with extreme fore, startling a Corsola that has just surfaced.

Pyrusette~
    Leaving the burly creatures to their intense training, you edge on further into the caverns.
    As you walk, the sounds of the Pokémon training becomes less and less distinct, until you’re walking in virtually complete silence.
    Whether or not it’s a result of the silence, or because you’re travelling on your own, you begin to feel increasingly vulnerable; it’s so dark that you’re beginning to have trouble seeing where to go, meaning that you find yourself stumbling along.
    Then without warning, there’s a flash and a Sableye materialises right in front of you; its jewel eyes flicker menacingly as it bears its teeth at you.
    Behind it you suddenly notice a movement; a Poochyena is crouching, trembling on the hard ground, seemingly terrified.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette~
    Leaving the burly creatures to their intense training, you edge on further into the caverns.
    As you walk, the sounds of the Pokémon training becomes less and less distinct, until you’re walking in virtually complete silence.
    Whether or not it’s a result of the silence, or because you’re travelling on your own, you begin to feel increasingly vulnerable; it’s so dark that you’re beginning to have trouble seeing where to go, meaning that you find yourself stumbling along.
    Then without warning, there’s a flash and a Sableye materialises right in front of you; its jewel eyes flicker menacingly as it bears its teeth at you.
    Behind it you suddenly notice a movement; a Poochyena is crouching, trembling on the hard ground, seemingly terrified.
    East Cavern

Oooh, a Sableye! I'll use my Master Ball on it.

Banned

Angel Blossom – Smiling at the cute Teddiursa, you still decide to continue onwards. Walking through the tall grass and varieties of flowers, you eventually here some rustling coming from your left. You head off in that direction and encounter some more cute Pokemon – a Flaafy and a Wigglytuff. They both spot you and give you a wave.
    What will you do next?
    Meadow

Aww, how cute! ^_^ I'll wave back to the two Pokemon, & I'll continue to walk around.

Banned

You decide to inspect the Meditite’s hands. The Meditite holds out her arms and you can see that her palms are red and scratched, but the Pokemon shakes her head and says she’ll be all right. Meanwhile, the Hariyama is crading the Makukita back into a peaceful slumber. Nothing happens for the next few moments, but you start to hear footsteps approaching. A bulky Machoke enters the room, but he is really quite shy. He stops and gives a timid wave at you and the other Fighting Pokemon.
    What are going to do next?
    East cavern

I'll see what the other Pokemon will do.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I think we all need to get together to talk about it but thats gonna be difficult. X.x

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    Wolfsong~
    Cheerily laughing and waving at the enthusiastic little water Pokémon, backtrack back to the original path and follow it as it gently slopes down to a part of the Lake you have not yet explored.
    As you walk, you gradually become aware of a ‘swishing’ sound coming from behind you; you stop and glance round, but see nothing.
    Shrugging to yourself, you continue walking when you hear the same sound coming from your left, but it again fades away as you turn to look.
    Slightly unnerved, you are about to continue on, when you again hear the sound-you look round…and duck as a large orange object tears over your head, quickly followed by a loud splash as it vanishes behind a rock.
    Hurrying over, you discover that it’s a Staryu, which was apparently trying to use itself as a boomerang.
    As you watch, it lifts itself again, and begins to spin with extreme fore, startling a Corsola that has just surfaced.

Me

Lake

I'll leave them alone and continue looking around. i have a very specific pokemon in mind, and they aren't it

Pyrusette

Seeing a pokemon that you definately want, you chuck your masterball at it. You ignore the struggles as you know you have caught it no matter what. Eventually, you hear the ding signifying the capture. Congrats, you caught a [i]Level 10 M Sableye. The poochyena looks up at you relieved. What will you do now?

Angel Blossom

You wave at the friendly looking pokemon and continue on. You soon trip over an igglybuff who starts crying. An electrike appears and tries to calm the baby down, while a chikorita helps you to your feet. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

The other pokemon jsut seem to ignore the machoke who does his best to be as unnoticable as possible. Suddenly you give a shout of surprise as something jumps down on your head. A mankey peers into your eyes curiously. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

Amy – You continue on and decide to find some high place to stand upon. Maybe you can see more Pokemon at once when you get a better view of the place. Behind you is a pile of large boulders. Cautiously clambering upon them, you manage to reach the top and look out over the Lake. Down near your left is a Psyduck that’s just sitting around and staring vacantly into the distance. A couple of Spheals can be seen playing in the sand and shooting out of the water with a splash is a large Mantine.
    What will you do next?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by aragornbird
    Amy – You continue on and decide to find some high place to stand upon. Maybe you can see more Pokemon at once when you get a better view of the place. Behind you is a pile of large boulders. Cautiously clambering upon them, you manage to reach the top and look out over the Lake. Down near your left is a Psyduck that’s just sitting around and staring vacantly into the distance. A couple of Spheals can be seen playing in the sand and shooting out of the water with a splash is a large Mantine.
    What will you do next?
    Me

Lake

I'll leave them alone and continue looking for that specific poke ^^

Edit: Actually I'm doone. I got a mudkip form PA. So i'll be stopping my search here.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong

Angel Blossom

You wave at the friendly looking pokemon and continue on. You soon trip over an igglybuff who starts crying. An electrike appears and tries to calm the baby down, while a chikorita helps you to your feet. What will you do?
    Meadow

Oops! I'll try to apologize to the poor little Igglybuff, and I'll thank the Chikorita for it's help. Then I'll continue looking around.. ^^'

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette

Seeing a pokemon that you definately want, you chuck your masterball at it. You ignore the struggles as you know you have caught it no matter what. Eventually, you hear the ding signifying the capture. Congrats, you caught a Level 10 M Sableye. The poochyena looks up at you relieved. What will you do now?
    Great, his bred-on move will be Recover.

I'll continue on with my new partner.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I suggest you give Cheesey a temporary kick from the owners list and downgrade him to worker, and give someone else the temporary owner spot. Probably Amy considering she's the longest lasting worker, and besides, it's only temporary.

Whenever he decides to show up again, if he does, then he can have it back. I guess it depends how long he's gone. If he doesn't return then Amy has the new ownership.

If you're all going to have a meeting, I do want to be a part of it if that's no problem.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

A meeting would be nice, but it'll be difficult to get everyone on at the same time.

Angel Blossom

You walk over to the igglybuff who is still crying and attempt to apologize. In doing so, its cries slowly come to a stop much to the relief of the electrike. Having finished that, you brush your pants legs off and turn to the chikorita. After thanking her for her help, in which she nodds, you continue on your merry way. A cacnea spots you and runs over and gives you a needly hug. You try not to cry out but the happy cacnea is unaware of your discomfort. A bayleef watches on and chuckles to itself.

AB should be getting Pyrusette
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

Pyrusette – Please remember to post your location.

With a newly captured Sableye by your side, you move on into the caverns. The next room you enter is darker and somewhat wet. You accidentally step into a puddle, causing a loud splashing noise to echo throughout the room. The noise attracts two curious Dark Pokemon. An Absol approaches you from the left, while from your right, a Sneasel appears out of the shadows.
    What will you do next?

Banned

Angel Blossom

You walk over to the igglybuff who is still crying and attempt to apologize. In doing so, its cries slowly come to a stop much to the relief of the electrike. Having finished that, you brush your pants legs off and turn to the chikorita. After thanking her for her help, in which she nodds, you continue on your merry way. A cacnea spots you and runs over and gives you a needly hug. You try not to cry out but the happy cacnea is unaware of your discomfort. A bayleef watches on and chuckles to itself.
    Meadow

Ouch. XD I'll have to pass these Pokemon. I'll have to try to escape from the friendly little Cacnea..