everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Sotai Wild Pokemon Battles

[center]Weasel Overlord VS Hoothoot

Stats
    - Growlithe- Ael - M
    Hp: 56%
    Energy: 77%
    Status: afraid of Hoothoot, may not approach her for 2 turns, nose is hurting

- Hoothoot - F
    Hp: 41%
    Energy: 72%
    Status: left wing dangling broken and useless, burnt(3-4% each battle), has also sworn to destroy all fire Pokemon.

Trainer Issued Commands
    Howl~Fire Spin~Crunch
    Subs: If not afraid after Howl, use; Crunch~Heat Wave instead

Round Four
    Red signifies Damage, Yellow signifies energy loss

While the Hoothoot is triumphantly cackling away at his fear, Ael sits on his haunches and lifts his voice into a haunting wolf song, beautiful to the casual listener, but terribly frightening to any Pokemon in the nearby area(3% - Ael).

Hoothoot is not spared, and she feels chills run down her spin, and she cowers back. She attempts to perform a Featherdance, but since she trembles and falls apart everytime Ael even glances at her, it is not successful(3% wasted energy from Hoothoot).

Seeing his foe so afraid, Ael forgets that he was ever intimidated by the bird, and he rushes forward with an almost puppy-like enthusiasm, and, opening his mouth wide, he crunches down on Hoothoot’s already injured wing(10% - Hoothoot, 4% - Ael).

The bird Pokemon screams in pain, and fear drives her almost mad, as the Growlithe is still clinging onto her. She pecks his head and, when he releases her, she runs away as fast as she can, hopping crazily on her one visible foot(7% - Ael, 6% - Hoothoot).

As she tries to run away, Ael blows a huge draft of super-hot air with tiny flames all over the poor Hoothoot, and she collapses, trembling visibly(13% - Hoothoot<plus aggravation of older burn wounds>, 5% - Ael). Though she lies weak there, it doesn’t stop her from trying another attack. She releases a beam of sleep inducing energy at Ael, but it doesn’t hit accurately, thus making Ael a little drowsy, but he does not go to sleep(4% - Hoothoot). She struggles to get on her foot, and succeeds, flapping her uninjured wing wildly(2% to get up)

Stats
    - Growlithe- Ael - M
    Hp: 49%
    Energy: 65%

- Hoothoot - F
    Hp: 18%
    Energy: 57%
    Status: left wing dangling broken and useless, burnt(4-5% each battle), feeling quite terrible, quite afraid of Ael.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

I think I'll give this another go... Tai's energy should be refreshed, right?

Character Name Grey.
    Location Route 253.
    Pokémon Cubone male (Exol'tai), Stantler male (Argonaut).

-drew
    -Grey

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well... while I'm waiting for Tsukasa...

Character Name: Kalah Byquest
    Pokemon:
    [ Abra | M | Da ] [Growlithe |M | Fenrir ]
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Default Re: ~~~ The Legends of Sotai ~~~~

Grey
    I wandered down Route 253; sunny skies loomed overhead, and I could hear various birds chirping in unison, perhaps singing a song just for me? Exol'tai had continued wandering behind me whilst Argonaut rested safely in his poké ball.

As I continued to wander aimlessly, I began to wonder if I'd ever see any wild pokémon running about. It had been nearly an hour, and most of them had been in hiding. I shrugged it off, and continued for a few seconds before I heard a rustling in the bushes nearby. Coincidental, I supposed, the fox-like pokémon leapt out of his hideaway and growled menacingly at me.

Finally, I thought to myself with a smirk upon my features, "Tai, you ready?"

"Cuu!"

"Alright then," I said, "start off with a Focus Energy to keep your mind at ease."

Exol'tai grunted playfully before stepping forward; he kept his mind calm and all thoughts purged from his head. As he did so, the zigzagoon kicked up a cloud of sand which made its way into the cubone's skull cap. "Cuu!," my pokémon squealed whilst flicking the sand away from his helmet.

"Alright, Tai," I said to him, "use Bone Club!"

Wasting no time, the cubone proceeds to bash his new foe with his faux sword over and over, causing some slight uncomfort for the zigzagoon, who then proceeded to retreat as if she were trying to escape. Before I could say anything to my pokémon, however, the zigzagoon turned around, darting ahead and slamming into Tai with her head outstretched. Tai squealed once more before pulling himself back together.

"Now use Ancientpower!"

Tai nodded in acknowledgement whilst charging up energy. The femer bone he used was withdrawn as he suddenly shot forth a barrage of rocks and earth. The zigzagoon darted around and around desparately trying to avoid the attack, but failed to avoid the last bit of it. A prison of rock and earth enveloped her, and when Exol'tai went to study his foe, she was nowhere to be found. He kicked the debris to find that Zigzagoon had burrowed underground.

"Perfect," I said whilst my smile grew, "now use Earthquake!"

That battle had ended successfully. Exol'tai grew weary not long after it, so I recalled him back into his poké ball for the day whilst I continued on my journey. Hopefully I would find some trainers one of these days...

-drew
    -Grey

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by drew
    I think I'll give this another go... Tai's energy should be refreshed, right?

Character Name Grey.
    Location Route 253.
    Pokémon Cubone male (Exol'tai), Stantler male (Argonaut).

-drew
    Your Health wouldn't be refreshed until you use a Health Recovery Item or go to a Pokemon Center, on the other hand your Energy is refreshed.

Banned

Hyperness: Personally I always had them using just egg and Natural moves, mostly "instinctive"(their type. I.e a Charmander would use Scratching and Ember attacks since that's what it'd probably be used to). But that's just me.

Alright Doduo! Hit it hard with another set of Drill Pecks!
    Drill Peck x3

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Jace McClane vs. Absol
    1 on 1
    [color=#ffccff]

Bryant <> - <> Magnemite
    Life: 92%
    Energy: 88%
    Lock-On <> Zap Cannon <> Swift
    .| Screech |.

Absol <>
    Life: 90%
    Energy: 85%
    Paralysis- 37% of Lock Up
    [color=white]Confusion- Seriously confused
    Razor Wind <> Bite <> Slash

[size=13pt]Chapter Two: Swift or Screech?

"Lock-on! Then use a Zap Cannon!"

Bryant focuses onto confused foe, watching every single movement, twitch and... Stumble? Poor Absol yelps as it falls, its attempt at Razor Wind miserably fails as it struggles to rise to its feet.

Static wildly flies from Bryant's body, and the little Magnemite fires off a ball of zig-zagging electricity bigger then itself. Perfectly homed in on Absol because of the recent lock-on. It in a mighty static and lighting bolt explosions Absol is sent flying back and slammed into the large rock it had once leapt on.

As another one of its moves fail (rather miserably), Absol manages to stand back up, and attempts to leap forward, but luck is against the dark dog, his muscles fail, and he is sliced by a couple of fast moving stars.

Jace smiles, this Absol will be his soon.

[center]Summary of Chapter Two: Swift or Screech

[color=#ffccff]

Bryant <> - <> Magnemite
    Life: 92%
    Energy: 70%

Absol <>
    Life: 52%
    Energy: 67%
    Paralysis- 71% of Lock Up
    [color=white]Confusion- Seriously confused

[size=12pt]Notes: Zap Cannon has considerably boosted up the paralysis.

TSUKI MEGAMI
    Mizu ~ Akuma Guujin ~ Kamisama ~ Adeyaka Ga ~ Mahou ~ Faitingusupiritto ~ Denkou Jishaku ~ Chiisa

Banned

Hyperness is a Good Thing vs Slugma!

"Raizen, perform another Rain Dance to make the rain heavier, then use Thunderbolt twice on that little slug."

Electrike
    Health: 95%
    Energy: 75%
    Note: Slightly singed, a bit of a cough from the Poison(2% damage)

Slugma
    Health: 67%
    Energy: 88%
    Note: Whatever muscular structure he has is very likely to seize up(60% chance), poisoned, condition worsening(2% this turn, 4% next)
    Capture rate with Pokeball: Decent(take 30% off health for paralasis and poison)

The rain begins to fall again, as Slugma groans and shakes his head, body stiffening with the water. But this wasn't a natural rainstorm! Oh no! This was, once again, that devious little dog...thing, Raizen causing the storm! Slugmas body again stiffens and Hardens without much say in it from the slug, as the magma cools and solidifies, increasing his defense further still.

Raizen growls and sparks, the electrity crackling around him released forward in an arc, sending sparks around the ground beneath Slugma as its' body tenses up, unable to actually move to launch an assault. Raizen smirks, happy with himself.

The Electrike grins and fires off another volley of electricity, crackling and sending the Slugma back. It glowers, and spits out a quickly extinguished Ember attack, doing no damage. Although it's not a total loss, Electrike hacks and coughs, as does Slugma, although the fire-type feeling overall worse for the wear.

Electrike
    Health: 93%
    Note: A bit of a cough from the Poison(2% damage), confident.

Slugma
    Health: 49%
    Energy: 84%
    Note: Whatever muscular structure he has is very likely to seize up(60% chance), poisoned, condition worsening(4% this turn, 6% next)
    Capture rate with Pokeball: Good(take 30% off health for paralasis and poison)

why wub woo Moderator

Okay Bryant, we have him on the run! Lets move in for the kill with a Thunderbolt, followed by a Spark and then Screech to lower his defense.

Thunderbolt ~ Spark ~ Screech
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

exit stage Crowley Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[color=#8fbc8f]Okay Ael, we can finish it! Start with another Flamethrower, follow it up with a Crunch and finish it with a Flame Wheel!

Flamethrower~Crunch~Flame Wheel

this is hell
    we have a little something called integrity

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Raizen, just try three more Thunders, at any point if you're feeling tired, just Relax

Sorry, in college now… >.> it’s significantly harder to ref here...sorry if it’s a little below standard to HK.. and to WO, I’ll have your battle up when I get home.. >.<

[center]Mike Silvern VS Oddish

Stats
    - Doduo - Dodo? - M
    Hp: 89%
    Energy: 82%

- Oddish - M
    Hp: 55%
    Energy: 87%

Trainer Issued Commands
    Drill Peck X3

Round Three

Doduo zips forward, and this time, using both its beaks, and literally drills them right into the Oddish, leaving two gaping wounds(19% damage to Oddish, 8% energy from Doduo).

Oddish, the pain of his injuries overwhelming the confusion in his brain, releases some purple powder that wafts over to Doduo, and the bird Pokemon feels the first tingles that tell him that he has been poisoned(5% energy from Oddish).

Doduo rears both its heads up and strike down onto the Oddish, but the crafty little plant proves too nimble, and Doduo only manages to hit with one of his heads(12% damage to Oddish, 5% energy from Doduo).

Oddish attempts another charm(2%), posing cutely, but the Doduo refuses to be taken in again. He attack brutally for the third time, managed to snap off one of Oddish’s leaves(14% damage to Oddish, 4% energy from Doduo).

Reaching out with another vine, Oddish touches it gently to Doduo’s body, absorbing some energy, and of course doing some damage, feeling slightly better(6% health from Doduo, 4% energy from Oddish, 3% health to Oddish).

Ending Stats
    - Doduo - Dodo? - M
    Hp: 83%

- Oddish - M
    Hp: 13%

~~~~

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Magne*MART (10% off Sale!)

Alright guys all TMs have been posted, this test period will carry on till Friday, anyone that buys a TM will be refunded when the TM test period ends.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Alright guys TMs have been posted, your Pokemon can still use Egg and level moves, but TMs are off limit to any battle that starts now (Yeah I said last night but we didnt have the TMs posted so the people that started battles this morning can still use TM moves). Also remember your Pokemon still isnt healed until you guys use a item and you only have 2 Pokeballs, I know how much fun this is, I cant wait to do my own battle myself, but Pokeballs dont magically appear XP. Oh yeah I'll let you guys decide if you want the Wild Pokemon to know TM moves during battle. Personally I think it would be bad since the Pokemon would just suddenly forget those moves when caught. Anyway I would suggest posting your opinions in the Coffee Shop. Alright time to work on a post and the Gym stuff * Colapses *.

Edit: Oh yeah, I just wanted to point out that when any ref finishes their battle completely, they should check their bank account for their $20 reward!

Elite Trainer

[color=#8fbc8f]Kalah Byquest, you encounter a...

Ryhorn!

...enjoy! ^^

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

[center]Weasel Overlord VS Hoothoot

Stats
    - Growlithe- Ael - M

- Hoothoot - F
    Hp: 18%
    Energy: 57%
    Status: left wing dangling broken and useless, burnt(4-5% each battle), feeling quite terrible, quite afraid of Ael.

Trainer Issued Commands
    Flamethrower~Crunch~Flame Wheel

Round Five
    Red signifies Damage, Yellow signifies energy loss

Taking a deep breath, Ael breathes out a hurt burst of flame that washes over the bird(11% - Hoothoot, 4% - Ael).

Losing all her former confidence, Hoothoot reacts wildly by attempting another Hypnosis, but due to her nervousness, she fails to put the dog to sleep.

Knowing that the end of the battle is in sight, Ael pads forward casually and, tensing, he leaps onto the Hoothoot, and crunches down on her. Not able to take it any more, Hoothoot falls forward in a dead faint.

Stats
    - Growlithe- Ael - M
    Energy: 58%

- Hoothoot - F
    Hp: 0%
    Energy: 0%

Congrats WO!!!! ^_^

Elite Trainer

[color=#8fbc8f]Yaay! Go Ael! *claps* Anyway...Kalah, if you'd like to post your three attacks then I'll do your reffing! ^^

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Grey, you met up with a while walking in Routh 253

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

[font=sylfaen]Right this is short but I gtg.

[font=monotype corsiva]-~:*River Eytheranea*:~-
    → North Hyners←

[font=monotype corsiva][size=2] "River leisurely walked back to the Pokémon Centre. She hoped Cimmeron wouldn't mind carrying her, the farm Pokémon had never minded. Either way the Pokémon Centre came into view, North Hyners was not an especially large town, it was mostly farms with a rather small central area that really had the look of 'town. She walked into the centre, the air conditions enveloping her with a whoosh. She asked the nurse if her Pokémon were done and she nodded. She took them back and asked for a room. The Nurse gave her a key and she went upstairs.

When she was in her room she lightly tossed the Snubbull's Pokéball. She came out with a flood of white light before form into a growling shape. She smiled at her and said, "Hey now there's no reason to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you anymore, I just wanted you on my team."

The Snubbull lowered the volume of her growling only slightly. River bent down held out her hand tentatively. The Snubbull came up crouch down low and reached out sniffing it. It quickly retreated, no longer growling but looking at her suspiciously. River smiled and said, "Hey how about we give you a name. Um, how does Lyall sound? I means wolf."

The Snubbull snorted but thought for a bit before slowly nodding. Rive nodded in return and said, "Well let's all get some rest, we got a long day of travelling tomorrow. Which reminds me . . ." River sat on the bed and tossed both of her other Pokéballs, Aysu forming in her lap, with Cim by the window. "Hey Cim, would you mind carrying me?" River pointed to the saddle on the table.

Cim sniffed it but then nodded, tossing his head and prancing in place. River laughed, "Apparently I'm going to get the ride of my life hmm?"

Cim nodded vigorously and River chuckled as she put Aysu in the tank of water on the wall opposite the window. Aysu 'neighed' happily and spun around in her cage. River turn to the others, "Well get some rest we have a lot of travelling tomorrow."

Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, since Mike/Kakashi-sensei is seemingly quitting on this, is it alright to request another ref for my battle?

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer

[ *continues to poke Tsukasa* I'm waaaaiting... I would ref other battles, but only one at a time... *pouts* ]

Walking along the route, suddenly Fenrir gave a few barks and wagged his tail. Flattening his ears he gave a low growl which caused me to stop suddenly. "What is it boy? Do you sense so-" but before I could finish, a Rhyhorn leapt out of the grass. "Wow! A Rhyhorn!" Instantly Fenrir tensed up and prepared himself for his first battle... but I swiftly knelt by him. "No Fenrir, I would love it if you could battle... but this is a Rhyhorn. I think we should let Da handle this." And with that, I stood up and took out Da's pokeball.
    "Go Da!" I shouted, and instantly the small Abra materialized. Da gave a light yawn, but Fenrir sooned barked at him enough to jarr him from his previous sleep.
    "That's right Fenrir, bark if Da tries to fall asleep..." I chuckled, and then looking at Da I pointed at the Rhyhorn.
    "There is your opponent Da! Try your best! First, let's raise your defense and use
    Barrier! Rhyhorn is pretty big... so you shouldn't have any problems hitting him with your Ice Punch! Once you're close to the Rhyhorn... if he tries to attack you, make sure to use your Teleport[color=royalblue] so that you can get out of range of his attack!"

[ Soo much fuuun... ]
    [Please Send Tell]

Master Trainer

Default Re: The First National Bank of Sotai

Ahem, I would like to activate my account and keep my $200 in the bank please. ^_^
    Link

[Please Send Tell]

Grey
    A girafarig, hm, I ponder to myself whilst grabbing Exol'tai's poké ball from my belt, "Tai, time for your second battle! Let's go!"

The ball hits the ground, exploding in a sea of white light before the groggy cubone takes a few steps outward. His adversary this time is a much trickier foe, but I imagine he'll have no qualms.

"Tai, let's get started: intimidate this psychic with a piercing Growl, then fire off a barrage of Bone Rush! Then, finally, use Skull Bash!"

-drew
    -Grey

Advanced Trainer

=( Oh yeah, if Hatake Kakashi is *really* leaving this, then I would also like to request for a new ref…. >.<

Grey VS Girafarig

Stats
    Exol'tai – Cubone – Male
    Hp: 73%
    Energy: 100%

Girafarig ~ Female
    Hp: 100%
    Energy:: 100%

Trainer Issued Commands
    "Tai, let's get started: intimidate this psychic with a piercing Growl, then fire off a barrage of Bone Rush! Then, finally, use Skull Bash!"

Round 1
    Red signifies health loss, Yellow signifies energy loss.

Tai begins with a low, rumbling noise that echoes eerily in his skull, but before the growl can reach its full potential, Girafarig has already zipped forward nimbly. Cantering, she suddenly feint to the right and crashes into Tai smack on, throwing the Cubone back a few paces(7% - Tai, 3% - Girafarig).

Shaking his head to clear the stars that had appeared briefly before his eyes, Tai rushes to his opponent and begins to brutally beat her with his club(11% - Girafarig, 4% - Tai). The Girafarig rears up, champing as she feels many sore parts from the whacking. She comes back down and slams her hoofs onto Cubone’s skull. Being more than 5 times his weight, she does deal a decent amount of damage(12% - Tai, 4% - Girafarig).

Luckily for him, his mother had a very tough and thick skull, but Tai will not stand for such terrible mistreatment of his mother’s last momento to him. He lowers his head, which gleams with a strange energy, and aims for Girafarig’s tender underbelly. He makes contact with a satisfying thwack! but does not deal much damage as he did not get a running start or gain momentum(7% - Girafarig, 4%- Tai)

Girafarig is breathing rather heavily as her breath was knocked out by that blow. However, she concentrates, her eyes glowing an unearthly red, and an amount of energy leaves her, ready to strike in the future when it will be the most effective(5% - Girafarig).

Stats
    Exol'tai – Cubone – Male
    Hp: 54%
    Energy: 92%

Girafarig ~ Female
    Hp: 82%
    Energy:: 88%

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[color=tan]Ryan Karrde
    [color=tan]~*~*~*~*~ Limtore~*~*~*~*~

Running around Limtore I made a quick stop into the bank and dropped off a few bucks. The bank seemed to be even busier today, my guess being everyone wanted to get their work done early before the memorial service for Kinyou is held at the public square later on and all the shops close.

I stepped out of the bank only an hour after I went in and opened up my Poke Gear. Speeding down the dial I reached the phone feature and went through the list of registered trainers that I could call. The list seemed to go on and on with names that I had no idea who they were, nor would ever meet. The name I was looking for was in the K’s, it was the name of a close friend and someone who I had been pen pals with for a very long time. The problem was that I had never heard her voice before. Taking a deep breath I clicked the name and closed my eyes. It seemed like forever before a sweet voice flowed through the speakers of the Poke Gear. “Hello?” She asked.

“Kalah?” I coughed, my voice weak in fear that she would think that I sounded weird or stupid. “It’s me, Ryan.” I added before wincing at my own stupidity. Of course she would know who I was, it said so on the caller ID. I was being so stupid!

“Oh, hey Ryan, are you starting out on your Pokemon journey too?” She asked, her voice a bit enthusiastic yet it seemed as if she was preoccupied with something. Possibly a battle of her own.

“Yeah, I’m still in Limtore, I’m about to go grab some running shoes and gear. We should meet up!” I suggested and then instantly regretted saying it. Meet up? That means she would get the chance to really see what I look like. Gah how stupid could I be.

“Yeah that sounds fine, I’ll send my location to your Pokegear.” She finally said after a long silence. The smile on my face grew as the screen changed to a map of the region, a dot blinking where I was, and a dot blinking on the Route she was. “Okay, I have to run, I’ll talk to you later.” She added her voice growing more frantic. The connection was cut and a bit of worry crept in. Was she okay? Was her battle going okay? I would find out soon enough, yet first thing first, I needed to visit the store and grab some much needed supplies. With a quick check of the Map on my Poke Gear I quickly walked over to the store. If I was going to meet Kalah, I needed to head out on Route 257, which was my next stop. My Pokemon Journey was finally underway.

Banned

It's not certain yet, Hyper. And if I am officially quitting, I'll at least have the good will to finish your match for you.

Now I'll use Peck once and then capture it with a Pokeball.

Peck - Pokeball

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[color=orange][font=franklin gothic medium][b]^Rain^

"Gah!" Rain leapt back in fright as the Gastly loamed forward, extending its deadly tongue in an attempt to lick him. Surprised by his pokemons behaviour, Rain watched Xion leap forward, quickly splitting into five.

And so begun the battle, as Ghastly shot a shadow ball to counter the clones, it only successfully destroyed one, and Xion was in the clear, charging up a frosty beam, Xion fired, letting the chilling beam slam into Gastly who faltered back, but then lashed forward, licking a clone.

Rhyhorn jumped forward, digging his sharp teeth into the Gastly skin, which cried out in sheer pain while countering with Nightshade that caused Xion to let go and step back a bit. Soon enough Xion split into 5 more copies, and the wild Gastly looked confused, but didn't hesitate to try an attack once more, though it failed when again he hit a clone. Xion and Rain smirked.

"Icy Wind!"

The chilling wind swooped down from above and struck Gastly, even as the sun shone down, it still did good damage, and Gastly was left with striking another clones! Ha!

"Alright Xion! Icy wind one more time!" Rain called out, quickly pulling a pokeball from his pocket.

Xion fallowed his instructions, summoning another cold wind that swooped down and struck Gastly one more time. Thunder boomed overhead, Rain frowned; he knew his Rhyhorn wouldn't much appreciate being caught out in the rain... As Gastly attacked one more time and missed, Rain didn't waste a second.

He threw his pokeball, and to his amazement, the pokeball kept it in. As the rain suddenly started to downpour, he slowly stepped up to the pokeball and clutched it in his hand. Smiling, he returned Xion inside his own pokeball, and turned tail, taking shelter (not so brilliantly under a old rotting tree. Quickly he texted Kimi.

Will be at Poke Center! Cya There!

Quickly sending it, he ran off, sprinting back to the Town of Diruntha, he was about to enter the Pokemon Center when he saw the Mart.

SALE

Smiling he entered, staring at the items in a sort of gawking fashion, he had never actually been in here. Quietly he stepped up the counter, asking the clerk for a few things before disappearing outside the shop.

He remained on course, and entered the Center, it was quite empty, a rather bored looking nurse was minding her own business as Rain walked up, gathering her attention.

“May I help you?” She was an unusually snotty nurse, but Rain didn’t mind.

“Can you heal these two Pokemon?”

“Sure.” She answered, again sounding rather bored, Rain sighed. “You have to wait a bit, please have a seat.”

Rain obliged, took a seat not far from the counter, sighing he released Dusk, who immediately jumped up on a seat beside him and looked over.

“Ven?”

“Heh.” Rain sighed, petting his little bug Pokemon. “I’m just a little upset no worries Dusk.”

“Veno.” Dusk answered, curiously reaching into Rain’s pocket and quietly eating one of the pokechow blocks in his pocket, he had actually forgotten about it.

“Hey.” Rain smiled, nudging Dusk slightly. “That wasn’t for you.”

Dusk shrugged, and quietly, both Rain and dusk waited for Cearo.

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[color=orange][font=franklin gothic medium][b] Here for the sale >_>

Potion - 9
    Potion - 9
    Lemonade - 18
    Lemonade – 18
    Ether – 9
    Ether – 9
    Pokeball - 18
    Pokeball – 18
    Superball – 36
    Superball- 36

Total - $180

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Opening a Account and depositing all of my money including the 40 from the Reffings

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Alrighty here
    Starting off with $240
    Buying
    4 Pokeballs = $72
    10 Potions = $90
    TM32 - Double Team - $75
    All together $237
    Money left = $3

Elite Trainer

[CENTER]Kalah Byquest[color=silver] vs. Ryhorn, [color=silver]Round One!

[COLOR=silver]Route – 256

Abra [F] Dazen (Da) | Trainer – Kalah Byquest
    [color=#808080]100 health
    100 Energy
    Status – OK!

Barrier~Ice Punch~Teleport

[color=silver]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rhyhorn [M]
    100 health
    100 Energy
    Status – OK!

[color=silver]Let Round One Begin!

[COLOR=silver]The tiny Abra, dwarfed by her rocky opponent, took a deep breath and thankfully summoned her Barrier (-6 energy to Da). Sitting smugly behind it, she squealed sharply as the Rhyhorn charged towards her angrily. Her passes in the air had peeved him, and he intended to make her pay, his rage clearly seen in his wild eyes. However, his Take Down (-5 energy to Rhyhorn) had failed to take into account Da’s lovely Barrier, and he bounded off it with a sickening crack and a roar.

Still sitting, Da, happy at the range of the big rock, charged her little fist full of cold energy, an Ice Punch (-5 energy to Da | -13 health to Rhyhorn) which connected right on the ‘Horn’s rocky nose. Shaking her fist, Da flung off chips of ice and rubbed her knuckles. Punching a big rock sure did hurt!

Stamping its big foot on the ground in retaliation, the earth began to shake and tremble, (-5 energy to Rhyhorn | -12 health to Da) causing little Da to fall over backwards, dismayed, her Barrier crumbling too.

Struggling back into her slouching/seated position, the Abra awaited the roc’s next attack before using her own, a clever tactical move, as the ‘Horn soon charged back in, mouth open preparing for a nasty Crunch attack (-4 energy to Rhyhorn), but his teeth connected on thin air, as Da Teleported (-3 energy to Da) away smugly to land on the other side of the bulky rock.

At the end of Round One, the statistics are as follows...

Abra [F] Da | Trainer – Kalah Byquest
    [color=#808080]87 health
    86 Energy
    [color=slategray]Status – Shaken from the quake, but happy about how the round went…looking forward to a nap afterwards

[color=silver]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rhyhorn [M]
    [COLOR=palegreen]88 health
    85 Energy
    [color=#8fbc8f]Status – Angry! RAWR!

this is hell

Weasel Overlord says:
    spanner cock?

Advanced Trainer

Er, I finished reffing WO's battle, so, do I need to say anything about it or post it up? Oh well, got 20$(??) from one finished reffing, link is here
    if not necessary i will delete this post. >.>

Advanced Trainer

Sorry for taking so long HK, the forums *just* became accessible to me a few minutes ago >.<. and sorry for doubting ya.

[center]Mike Silvern VS Oddish

Stats
    - Doduo - Dodo? - M
    Hp: 83%

- Oddish - M
    Hp: 13%

Trainer Issued Commands
    Peck ~ Pokeball

Round Four

It’s pretty obvious how this battle will end, for Oddish is weak, and has long much of it’s will to fight. Nevertheless, it rallies bravely with an Absorb, which only does abysmal damage(5%), and Oddish only gains back minimal health(3%). Almost contemptuously, Doduo pecks down, hurting the poor little plant(7%).

Confidently, Mike Silvern tosses a red and white Pokeball at the Oddish. The ball splits opens, the Oddish is sucked in, and it closes with a small, metallic clang. It barely even moves, and Mike is well content to know that he is now a proud possessor of an Oddish. Unfortunately, his Doduo has been poisoned, and will require medical attention soon(3% ending damage to the bird).

Ending Stats
    - Doduo - Dodo? - M
    Hp: 75%
    Energy: 62%

- Oddish - M
    Hp: 9%
    Energy: 70%

~~~~

Master Trainer

Watching the outcome of the first round of the battle, Kalah clapped and happily cheered on Da. "Great job Da! Keep it up! We'll have this Rhyhorn in no time!" Fenrir also responded happily with a few barks. Thinking carefully for a few seconds, Kalah immediately gave a nod. There were a few downsides to raising an Abra... and one of them was the limited amount of attacks. (Da only knows teleport & those egg moves... lol)
    "Okay Da, let's try something similiar yet with a twist. First, do
    Teleport to swiftly Teleport behind Rhyhorn and then follow up with a quick Ice Punch! That ice should be effective against his Ground counterparts from behind. Then Da, use Barrier[color=royalblue] to protect yourself yet again!" Kalah nodded at this idea, hoping that Teleporting from behind would help Da land a critical Ice Punch. "Yeah... not hitting the horn would help.."

[ Still waiting on Tsukasa... ]
    [Please Send Tell]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Thanks for posting Hyperness while we have a small group right now, soon with everyone we may not be able to keep up with all the battles to update the accounts. So posting in the bank will probably become mandatory if you want to make sure you get the money. Anyway your account has been updated! Oh and at Midnight tonight everyone gets some money and the Interest Rate will change.

Banned

Hyperness vs Slugma!

Electrike
    Health: 93%
    Note: A bit of a cough from the Poison(2% damage), confident.

Slugma
    Health: 49%
    Energy: 84%
    Note: Whatever muscular structure he has is very likely to seize up(60% chance), poisoned, condition worsening(4% this turn, 6% next)
    Capture rate with Pokeball: Good(take 30% off health for paralasis and poison)

"Raizen, just try three more Thunders, at any point if you're feeling tired, just Relax"

Raizen growled, nodding his head and charging Thunder. Slugma coughed and hacked a bit, barely able to move as it was...With a grunt, he hacked up a small cloud, the rain dissipating it before it did any good, unfortunetly leaving Slugma in pain, as bolt of lightning ripped through him, leaving the ground charred(and not from Slugma for a change). To add insult to injury, his "insides" felt like they were on...Fire!

Slugma growled, his eyes flaring up, the rain literally evaporating as the Pokemons body flares him, sand turning to glass as he spits the whitehot Overheat at his opponent. Slugma wheezes and winces, the Thunder barely able to go off as Electrike is sent whizzing across the desert.

Electrike snarls and gnashes his teeth, the cool water doing little for the intense burns across his face and paws. He tries to get off another Thunder, but Slugma has had enough! With what little energy he has, another fireball blasts off, keeping Electrike from firing it off. The little slug has found his second wind! Unfortunetly for Raizen, the incredible heat seems to have burned the toxins out of his system, at a high cost. But fortunetly(again, for Raizen) it did the damage this round.

Electrike
    Health: 70% (Yowch!)
    Energy: 51% energy
    Notes: Severly burned across face and chest(2%), poison has subsided. A bit annoyed.

Slugma
    Health: 21%
    Energy: 60%
    Notes: Second wind, gained more confidence. Muscles are still a bit tense(30%), breathing heavily.
    Capture rate: Almost Perfect(-10% from Par)

Advanced Trainer

Oh Raizen, that evil little Slug has to go down! You know what, just continue to fry that Slugma's nerves with three more Thunders, no need to hold back, I'm not planning on catching that, and remember, any time you feel tired, just Relax.

(I'm still not sure whether you're actually supposed to roleplay giving the battle commands here... >.> I thought you only needed to do that in Legends of Sotai... *is blur*))

Banned

Eh, can't hurt I suppose ^^

HypernessvsSlugma!

Electrike
    Health: 70% (Yowch!)
    Energy: 51% energy
    Notes: Severly burned across face and chest(2%), poison has subsided. A bit annoyed.

Slugma
    Health: 21%
    Energy: 60%
    Notes: Second wind, gained more confidence. Muscles are still a bit tense(30%), breathing heavily.
    Capture rate: Almost Perfect(-10% from Par)

Raizen and Slugma glower fiercly, Raizen calling upon the thunder once again, just as the clouds part, but striking hard enough with what little moisture is left in the already-drying air, leaving Slugma unable to move, much to his chagrin.

The Electrike smirks and barks, another volley of lightning raining down on his opponent, the burn stinging a bit, but not nearly as much as Slugmas body, sending his Overheat across the desert, and turning a patch of sand harmlessly to glass.

Electrike smirks, as the Slugma looks to be on its' last legs, barely able to conjure up it's Overheat, too tired to really focus much energy. With another Thunder, Slugma slumps over, melting into a blob of lava with eyes. Defeated.

Electrike
    Health: 78% (Yowch!)
    Energy: 39% energy
    Notes: Severly burned across face and chest(2%), happy to have won.

Slugma
    Health: 0%
    Energy: 0%
    Notes: Defeated! 1 Point to Electrike and Hyper! Congrats!

Advanced Trainer

Thanks for the reffing! Now I can continue with my journey ^^

why wub woo Moderator

My ref PMed me a few days ago saying she couldn't continue the reffing and delegated the task to Crystal Tears, who has obviously not turned up. If it is possible, can I get a new ref please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Advanced Trainer

[color=#00ff99]Cearo Mitsu Gin – F

“Yes!” Cearo called excitedly, watching Raizen shock that little slug over and over again with Thunder. She had been rather disgusted by that worm thing. She wasn’t afraid of it, but she didn’t like it, hence, it was rather satisfying to watch it being fried to the crisp.

Her Pokegear beeped, and she took it out from her bag. It was a message from Rain, and she glanced at it briefly. “Hm,” was all she said.

Turning to Raizen, who was staring a little quizzically at the prone Slugma, she told him, “Hey, you’re tired now, and I want to get somewhere in a hurry, so… go back inside your Pokeball ok?”

Raizen nodded, and she recalled him. She repeated a similar offer to Cary, but the firedog refused, preferring instead to run at her heels, as she had always had.

Cearo smiled, and shrugged. She ran as fast as she could, skidding now and then because of the slippery ground. She grinned ruefully, it was possibly her fault that it was raining.

“Oh well,” she muttered, and dashed on. Luckily, she was in pretty good shape, so she reached the Pokecenter in almost record time.

Dripping wet, she entered, followed by Cary, who though was not bothered by the rain, didn’t like it much. She shook herself, flinging thousands of little droplets of water everywhere, dirtying the clean tiled floor. Cearo earned a glare from the rather prissy looking nurse behind the counter who looked as if she would love to be anywhere else in the world but here.

Ignoring the lady’s dirty look, Cearo walked up to the counter and said, “Yo, can you please help me heal my Pokemon?” She deliberately spoke with a swagger, and held out Raizen’s Pokeball. The woman eyed her disdainfully, but took the Pokeball. Chewing gum that she didn’t have, Cearo said, “Thanks yah,” and turned to join Rain who was with Dusk.

He was grinning quite broadly. “Trust you to pull something like that. What if she kills your Pokemon by accident?”

“Yeah right. She could be thrown into jail for cruelty against Pokemon, the SAPS will be down on her like a tonne of bricks.”

“SAPS?”

“Never heard of them? The Save all Pokemon Society.”

“You just made that up!” he accused.

“What if I did?” she smirked. “So caught any Pokemon?”

“Yeah!” he said enthusiastically. “A Gastly.”

“Good for you,” she said, and punched him. It might have escalated to a scuffle, but suddenly Cearo stopped. “Hey, where are Arilys and Kalah? Haven’t heard anything from them yet.”

“I dunno, just text them?” Rain suggested.

“Sure!” Cearo texted the same message to both, and it read, “Where u? Rain n I r in d PkCntr. Cum meet us dere.”

“That’s bad grammar and bad spelling,” he remarked. “English teachers worldwide are rolling in their graves.”

“Don’t care, it’s straight to the point. They’ll understand it.”

~~~