Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo*)

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL*)

I notice Cynder doing stuff in her WTF GLOWING BACKPACK and yell
    "That is terrifying I don't know what you are up to, but whatever is inside your bag, should be used if it can help!"

"Seth, can you use Flash to give us an advantage to do whatever we have to do and position yourself in between that light source and that trainer to protect her from the blinding?
    Alsu use protect then, just in case.. that thing looks way too scary now not to do so."

[Flash + Protect]

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL*)

Champ, use a combination of psychic and disable to hold it in place while I try to throw the ball!

Aegislash, use Shadow Sneak on miss maniac to steal that device, then bring it here. Then just help the others and Protect against anything Aggron might do if Champ's hold fails.

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Cynder's Megastone Adventure!
    & Aura's Safari Adventure!

...Safari Cross-Over...

Inventory: ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ 1x Mega Ball
    ♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    Caught so far: ♦ None yet
    Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

The Old Village
    This is the old location of the village before the battling league moved the village a mile east. In this ancient test of time, among old buildings and disused shops you will find a variety of city Pokemon living in solitude. Rumor has it there are secrets underneath the village.

♣Round 59
    [Cynder's Perspective]

"There is a bit of hope in all of you, that will never be consumed by despair. Never give in. Fight back. Fight back!"

"I've had it up to here with your shenanigans... I will erase you from this world!" The Maniac laughs in the most devilish voice you could imagine. You and Aura issue their final commands.

"Aggron? Crush them. Make them pay!" The gigantic shadowish figure starts moving, and shadows shoot into all directions. Champ tries to hold him in place with all the power that is left in her, but only partially holds the attacks off, luckily, Seth flies in last second to protect her from harm. Aegislash in the meantime steals the device from the maniac and gives it to her, but she doesn't seem to care much about that. "Take it, it's too late anyway... Haha.. HAHAHA!" He then joins Seth for their final stand against the shadow barrage, they barely manage to withstand the power. You pull out the Mega Ball, it's still shining brightly, and throw it with all your remaining might, your key stone reacting in the process.

[ ??? ]

The ball flies straight into the shadows, and every single last of it gets sucked in. The maniac is speechless. "Wh... what did you... what did you..."

Wiggle.

"No... Nonono... STOP! STOOOP!"

Wiggle.

"I SAID STOP! Impossible... WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!"

Wiggle.

"You little... I will end you!"

Click!

The maniac charges at you, but Aura just trips her up and she falls to the ground, sobbing. "I... It's... what have you... done... I..."

Suddenly, you hear a lot of loud foot steps coming from above. Are these the reinforcements she mentioned earlier? Oh boy..

What are you going to do?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted!-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted!-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Force [!]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted!-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted!-
    Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

□□□■■■■■■■[68]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Reflect & Light Screen-

Your Allies

Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

□□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Reflect & Light Screen-
    ~
    Aegislash
    Aegislash
    @Stance Change

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[49]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[1]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Defensive-
    -Reflect & Light Screen-

Referee Notes
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Signs ignored counter: 3
    Last edited by Puma; 23rd January 2015 at 10:16 AM.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hahaaa, yes, we saved aggron! Now for you, whatever your name is; Aegislash, apprehend her for me please? Champ, use psychic to check whether she has anything of use on her, or any other poke balls. Otherwise, we need to get out of here and recuperate before whatever those footsteps are arrives. We should get Pangoro as well before we do, I'd hate to see him left behind after all this.

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I recall Seth and follow Cynder for now.

Advanced Trainer

& Aura's Safari Adventure!

...Safari Cross-Over...

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    Caught so far: (Male Aggron)

The Old Village
    This is the old location of the village before the battling league moved the village a mile east. In this ancient test of time, among old buildings and disused shops you will find a variety of city Pokemon living in solitude. Rumor has it there are secrets underneath the village.

♣Round 60
    [Cynder's Perspective]

The footsteps are coming dangerously close. You let the Aegislash check the manic for anything useful, or any other devices she might possess, but Aegislash returns empty-han... empty-sworded.

"I HAVE NOT FOUND ANYTHING ON THIS INDIVIDUAL. HOW SHOULD WE PROCEED?"
    Before you reply, you turn towards the Pangoro, who you don't want to leave alone. He's barely standing after everything he endured.

"You expect an apology from me... don't you.. Sorry, no can do. I.. she... I won't leave her side... could you.. please leave.. me alone with her? It wasn't... her fault..." It seems like he's referring to the maniac. "If we ever.. meet again.. the name's Sho. Far.. farewell.." Aura follows behind you slowly, as you can now make out the source of the footsteps.

"Are we.. too late? Shucks, we heard a fight going on down here when we went to investigate this ourselves after this little fellow over here told us to come. God, you look hurt. Let us patch you two up." Makuhita seems in a surprisingly good mood. "Oy, Junior, what-e shoudde do wit-em?" "Didn't I tell you to shut up earlier? It's really hard to understand you. Either way, we are going to apprehend those two. I believe there are no objections?"

In the meantime, the Litwick approaches Aura.

"Uhm... uh... It.. it was really cool how you.. stood your ground 'n all.. I'm not brave at all, but I.. but I think... you could help me.. with that?"

OBJECTION!
    Leave?
    Remark that Makuhita looks a lil' chubby?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Your Allies

Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

Status Effects
    -None-
    Aegislash
    Aegislash
    @Stance Change

Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Puma; 23rd January 2015 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Removed used Mega Ball.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm actually rather curious about that - it wasn't her fault? How so? I noticed she seemed to falter at points, was there a reason behind that? Otherwise, I'll stay for a sec and make sure she's apprehended safely, I guess.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

The Old Village

♣Round 61

You decide to further ask Sho about the maniac's motives. Aura sits down next to the arena walls in the meantime and rests a little. ...Safari Crossover disengaged...

"She... she changed. I've always been with her, but once she got fired from her job, for something that wasn't even her fault... she broke down. She left me at a daycare once, and when she returned... Everything was different. I felt a darkness coming from her, she behaved completely irrational and talked about fortifying the 'Lockdown' method... I've been her first test subject... She would have never even dared to do any harm to me before... but she just... Sorry... but... I don't want to talk about this subject any further if you.. please... I want to be alone with her..."

"Oh, Boo-hoo. I'm crying over here, really. You two are the worst-possible criminals I've ever seen, and you will serve your time in the prison. Machoke? Go and apprehend them both."

OBJECTION!
    Leave?
    Remark that Makuhita looks a lil' chubby?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Your Allies

Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

Status Effects
    -None-
    Aegislash
    Aegislash
    @Stance Change

Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes

Last edited by Puma; 23rd January 2015 at 01:42 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Just one quick thing before I leave, any idea where she used to work? Then I'll let makuhita and machoke take them away, and keep a close eye in case they try any funny business.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

The Old Village

♣Round 62

You ask Sho about her whereabouts.

"I don't know where she worked... It is a distand land, far from here... However.. Before she left me at the daycare, she said something about going to the Tranquil Shores... I have no idea what she wanted from there..."

"Alright, alright, shut up already. And you, I'm really thankful and all this nonsense now leave this place. We will put them to justice."

Champ and Doublade turn towards you. "I BELIEVE THIS IS FAREWELL HUMAN. I HOPE WE WILL MEET AGAIN." Champ rolls around on the ground, derping. Aww, seems like she likes you!

OBJECTION!
    Leave?
    To the Tranquil Shores!
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Indeed, I really do hope we meet again, I'd love to fight alongside you once more! I'll give Champ a little pat on the head, and then leave I guess. I'm interested in chasing up a lead in Tranquil Shores to see what else I find. Even if there's nothing, I could still grab a water type or something with my great ball~

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

♣Round 63

You pat Champ on the head and leave this place. After you went up the stairs, you hear fighting noises coming from the prison-arena... It was probably nothing. You release Falconzord and fly to the Tranquil Shores!

To sum everything up. SUNSHINE! BEACH! Everything! Falconzord slowly glides down and leaves you right at the beach, as you recall him again. What a sight!
    As you take a first quick glance around, you see a good variety of Pokémon playing in the water, and an island with something huge on it far in the distance. You also see a weird, antique-looking building right behind you.

One of the Frillish seems to have noticed you.

Approach the Pokémon?
    Investigate the islet in the distance?
    Approach the antique building?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

"Do you want to join me now?"
    I DO CAPTURE IT
    Last edited by Aura; 23rd January 2015 at 02:27 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll approach the frillish and ask about that building behind it, and about the island while I'm there.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

♣Round 64

You approach the Frillish. The other Pokémon run into the water and disappear from sight.

"Behind me?! Oh, you mean the building behind you. No clue, honestly. Some shady looking fellas enter there once a week or something. About the island, I think there is a mountain or volcano on there or something? I never really swam that far to be honest..."

Talk some more?
    Investigate the islet in the distance?
    Approach the antique building?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Welp, looks like I'm investigating that building. Thanks for your help, frillish!

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 65

You position yourself in front of the entrance to the building. A sign in front of it says "Research Outpost - Keep Out".

However, as always, you just go ahead and ignore the sign, entering the building. Inside, you don't see a whole lot. There is a locked door right across the room, and a table that is barely lit. Suddenly, the door behind you closes, and you hear a loud voice talking. "WHAT IS THE PASSWORD?!"

Guess?
    Contemplate?
    Cry in a corner?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Signs ignored counter: 4

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Password, eh? I'll take a quick look around to see if there are any clues.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 66

As you react quickly and search the room for clues, you approach the table as the only real physical thing in there.

You skim through the pages, some of the laters ones were torn out. The first one begins weirdly. "My dear friend, I'm so sorry that I left you behind, but it's alright. I will make everything right again... We will meet again soon, promise."
    The handwriting is remarkably beautiful, but later on, it seems more like scribbling. You can barely make out what the text says. "He said I could do it... that I was the only one... He said I would be the chosen one... He said how to improve it... I need... I can't... -" The text ends there abruptly.

The voice echoes through the room again. "I WILL ASK AGAIN. NAME HIM. THE PASSWORD."

Guess?
    Contemplate?
    Cry in a corner?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 2x Pokéballs
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    Caught so far: Palpitoad, M, @Water Absorb
    Dratini

The Old Village

♣Round 91

You agree to the Litwick's Proposal and take out one of your empty Pokéballs.

Seemingly joyous, the Litwick flies around and gets sucked in. The Pokéball clicks instantly, and you sit next to a wall and relax for a bit. It was a terrifying battle, but it's finally over. You watch Cynder talking to two Machoke and a Makuhita. Afterwards, she leaves, while the Makuhita starts to interrogate the hurt Pangoro ruthlessly, attacking it every so often.

Interfere?
    Just relax a bit more?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Referee Notes

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

"Hey why do you hurt Pangoro now? It's already almost knocked out"

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll try Sho?

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Pokéball
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    Caught so far: Palpitoad, M, @Water Absorb
    Dratini
    Litwick

The Old Village

♣Round 92

You turn towards the Makuhita and Machoke, and voice your concerns.

"You little scamp are still here? You don't know anything about interrogation, do you? If you don't mind, could you fucking leave this place?" He's not joking around, that's for sure. "So bug off, or we'll get physical."

Interfere?
    Just relax a bit more?
    Leave the place?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Referee Notes

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 67

You decide on the name "Sho" as the password. The voice replies with a loud "YOU SHALL PASS." and both the door to the outside, and the door inside of the room fling open.

Enter?
    Leave?
    Cry in a corner?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm absolutely going inside. pffft doing otherwise would imply I do what signs tell me to >:U

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Check the grave out summore.

Telling me to not disturb you and them attacking me? Nooo bueno..

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Darkest Light's Adventure for Terrakion!

Inventory: ♦ 3x Ultra Ball
    Type of Safari: ♦ Speed

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

♣Round 4

While still being under the barrage of several violet flames, you decide to check out grave a bit more.
    As you check its backside, you find a weird looking switch. It's shaped after a sword..? No, that's definitely a Honedge. However, the switch doesn't seem to budge after you try to touch it. A bit more force might do the trick.

In the meantime, you see where the flames came from, as two ghostly Pokémon appear floating in front of you.

However, something about these two look odd. They seem to be wearing something, but you can't quite make out what it is. They start talking. "You sullied the sanctity of this place. And for that, you shall be put to justice." They seem to be talking about Excellence.

Try to move the switch by force?
    Talk to the Pokémon?
    Issue commands?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 68

Ignoring signs as usual, you venture on, and what you see leaves you breathless.
    You find yourself inside of a huge temple-esque room, a huge pentagram in the middle. Straight in front of you, you see quite a familiar door. It's the same you saw in the prison arena! It's already opened. You see a pedestal, but there's nothing on it. Only now do you notice, that someone is standing right next to it. You can't really recognize them though, as they are fully cloaked.

Approach them?
    Leave?
    Cry in a corner?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll stand out of the way and see what they're up to!

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 69

You hide behind one of the various pillars in the room and watch the situation. The mysterious person suddenly turns around, checks their surroundings and walks out into the middle of the circle, removing their cloak.

He seems to be holding a glowing dagger in his hands. He proceeds to pat down his pockets, and pulls out three Pokéballs. He releases the Pokémon and mutters something.

You can't really make out what he's saying, but moving in closer would probably result in him seeing you. What are you going to do?

Sneak stealthily?
    Just watch?
    Approach them?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Veteran Trainer

Why will he be put to justice?

Also...a real honedge? Or just shaped like one....

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ooooh god, this doesn't look good. I'll release Warren and have him stand out of sight ready to use psychic to hold the hooded man in place if he tries to hurt any of those three pokemon, but I'll continue watching for now. If he does try to hurt any of them, while Warren holds him in place I'll reveal myself, and release my other two pokemon as well.

Advanced Trainer

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

♣Round 5

While you distract them with another question, you look a little closer at the switch. It's only shaped like a Honedge. The two reply.

"This is nothing of your concern, human. If you'd kindly follow us, it does not have to end in a bloodshed."

Try to move the switch by force?
    Follow them?
    Issue commands?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

■■■■■■■■■■[97]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

■■■■■■■■■■[97]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Veteran Trainer

Awww. Excellence, I got your back. Lets see what these ghosts mean.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Grave's Yard

♣Round 6

You decide to follow the ghosts and see what they mean.

"Glad that you understand. However, you won't be accompanying this traitor. Leave. Now."

Improvise?
    Uhm...?
    Issue commands?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

■■■■■■■■■■[97]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

■■■■■■■■■■[97]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 70

You decide to keep hidden and watch from afar, releasing Warren in case the man tries to hurt the Pokémon. However, it comes a little different than expected.

He raises the dagger into the air, and thrusts it... into himself, full force. However, no blood seems to pour out... instead, something different, a blackish-purple essence flies into the air, and flies around the Riolu. Suddenly, a strong dark glow emits from it, and the other two Pokémon step aside, next to their trainer, carrying him back through the room in the back.

Seeing that its safe to come out, you approach it a little more... Oh god.

Approach it?
    Just watch?
    Run away?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Veteran Trainer

They don't know who I am.

Maraud. Astonish these two back a bit so they stop playing around and tell me what they want. I got a brother to reunite.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Sorry for the highly irregular safari, with long pauses inbetween rounds. I'm usually a lot faster, I've been sick a lot lately... and still am. Trying to do rounds a tad quicker now. (:

Grave's Yard

♣Round 7

You show them, that you're not playing games here, and issue commands to Marauder. He darts in and tries to hit them from an unexpected angle, however, the two don't seem to care the least, and just take the weak hit.

"I see. So you are supporting his ways? Sadly, we cannot allow this. This Pokémon is responsible for the death of one of our fellow brethren, and we will put him down, no matter what the cost." Just this moment, you hear a loud scream off in the distance... It sounded... familiar. You have no idea what it was though. Excellence turns towards the source of the scream and seems to recognise it... However, he doesn't say anything.

Issue commands?
    Talk a little longer?
    Follow the scream?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

Status Effects
    -None-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

Status Effects
    -None-

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Uggghhh not more of this crap! I'm gonna approach the back room and see what happens, but I'll have Warren's ball ready just in case the lucario notices me.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 71

You decide to approach the backroom, however, you have no other choice but to pass by the Lucario.

However, it doesn't seem to react to you. It appears to be in some sort of trance. As you arrive in the backroom, the doors close down behind you. Oh-oh. The man raises his voice, loud and clear, even though he is wounded. However, he doesn't look up to you.

"Mirael, Mirael, Mirael... I've granted you everything you wished for... And still, you return a traitor? It's.." He looks up and suddenly stops. His voice is filled with anger. "Who are you? How do you know of this place?!"

Answer?
    Check on Lucario just to be sure?
    Run away?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes