Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

(2/3) Have you ever been to a gig? Why/Why not? Would you like to go to a gig in the future? Why/Why not?

I have never been to a gig. It just doesn't interest me... all these people and stuff and you can't see the band. It's not like my parents would let me go to a gig. I wouldn't want to go to a gig in the future, since I'm pretty sure I still won't like places with too many people in them in the future.

(2/4) What's your favourite method of transport? Why? Do you wish you could go on a new method of transport? Why/Why not?

My favorite method of transport would be the hoverboard. Which, um, doesn't exist. And that sucks, 'cause I'm afraid I'll be a horrible driver, I don't know how to ride a bike and I hate any type of public transportation, so I'll need an alternative was of getting around. I want someone to invent a hoverboard, so I could ride it to school and work and stuff. A hoverboard would be so cool.

(2/5) Are you obsessed with time? Why/Why not? When do you mostly look at the clock a lot? Why?

I'm not obsessed with time. I'm obsessed with not being late to places, but mostly, I don't really care about time. I check the clock a lot during my private math lessons (I do it sneakily, though) and towards the end of the day in school, when I really wish I could go home. Really, staying in school for over seven hours is not fun.

(2/6) Do you think we should have a new Goldenrod Tower Worker? Why/Why not? How should we select them? Why?

Yeah, I guess a new worker could help. It's a bit annoying right now, how we have to wait for over four days till we get new polls to answer. I really don't know how should you select them, I'm not good at coming up with ideas like this. What you're doing now isn't bad.

(2/7) Do you watch much TV? How many hours would you say you watch a week and what programmes do you like watching best. If you don't watch TV why is this and what do you prefer to do?

I really don't watch TV much. Three hours a day, tops. The rest of the time, it's just on in the background and I don't even look at it. I like watching... um, childish anime. Like, Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z. Dubbed. I'll fix that, though, they're going to start airing Inuyasha in Japanese here soon. I'm sure the subs will suck, but hey, I could always get translations off the Internet or something.

5 MGs... wow.

Soo
    MG: Stat Modification Die, Stat Modification Die, 20 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Chris
    MG: Hollow Stone
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon wanders around at night sowing its seeds.

Shai
    MG: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem

The choose your own poll day winner is... Darkfire
    You get a free MG which was a Mystery Box (lucky!) and a Green MGCoin!

Thanks Chris, I am going insane - I was having a confused day. And sorry, Darkfire and Jeff. I'll remember from now on, honest ^_^;;;

Blimey - 2 stat modification dies!! o.O Whoever wants them - post here - the next two people to post and ask can have one each
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kirei
    Blimey - 2 stat modification dies!! o.O Whoever wants them - post here - the next two people to post and ask can have one each
    Can I have one please because I've never had one before?

Sure! ^_^ Who wants the other one?
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

*leaps in* May I have one, Soo?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(2/3) Have you ever been to a gig? Why/Why not? Would you like to go to a gig in the future? Why/Why not?

I saw Garth Brooks in concert back in 1998. About a year ago, I saw Chris Cagle & craig morgan live when they came and performed a concert here on campus I wouldnt mind seeing one but i doubt that i'll be able to.

(2/4) What's your favourite method of transport? Why? Do you wish you could go on a new method of transport? Why/Why not?

Of the ones that i've been on, I like cars the best. Eaiser to get form place to place if you can drive. Especially if its a place 2 hours away. I wouldn't mind flying sometime.

(2/5) Are you obsessed with time? Why/Why not? When do you mostly look at the clock a lot? Why?

Not really. Its gonna go by whether you want it to or not. When i do look at the clock a lot it is usually when i'm in class and its either close to time to get out, or its mroe boring than usual.

(2/6) Do you think we should have a new Goldenrod Tower Worker? Why/Why not? How should we select them? Why?

It probably wouldn't hurt seeing as i think everyone's been busy lately. It woudl definately help out when others are busy. Not really sure abotu how to select. *shrugs*

(2/7) Do you watch much TV? How many hours would you say you watch a week and what programmes do you like watching best. If you don't watch TV why is this and what do you prefer to do?

When i'm at home i don't watch as much. Usually CSI and Medical investivation. When i'm at campus i generally have the tv on to have some sort of noisegoing on. Not really watchign it then but i usually have it on eithe rCMT or animal planet channel. I actually like reading and writing as well ^^; sometimes i do that along with watching tv
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Yes you may, Cheesey! ^_^

Amy
    MG: Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Berry, Hollow Stone
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

i'd like to sell that stone for a ccp please. takes stamps for those two stamp/ccps things ^^

Edit: I'm trading Hannah (*murkrow) My super fang TM for her smelling salt tm. ^^ she should confirm soon
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Confirming that trade with Amy. I'll give the Super Fang TM to my new Rattata, Tasha.

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    Hannah
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem
    GT: This Pokemon is extremely strong and said it can change the landscape.
    Sell the gem for 2 Stamps and is the GT Tyranitar? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

Not really- the tv is often on a lot, but it's normally set to Music channels, so you don't have to watch it. Plain watching, I'd say about five-six hours a week :-/ I really don't watch much seeing as there's rarely anything I like on >_< I like watching Desperate Housewives and Wife Swap, though I haven't seen them recently.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Uhh...no, I've never been to a gig or concert or whatever and I don't think I will ever because I'm not a big fan of any band.

Being relatively new driver, I like cars because you have the freedom of going wherever you like faster and you can drive alone and listen to the radio and everything. Yes, I wish I can get a new car though, my current one is about 14 years old.

Yeah, I can't help it. Each day, I'm so busy that I have to keep track of time or else I'll spend too much time doing one thing when another thing needs to be done. I look at the clock the most during school or when I'm on the computer, because clocks there are easy to see.

So far its only Andy and Soo right? Well, we could always use a third worker, since recently, polls and stuff haven't been added in a daily basis. I think the current workers should choose who seems to be the most active, but should avoid picking those who already have a lot of jobs around TPM.

I only watch TV when I'm bored or drawing. I actually watch the TV about an hour a day and usually "listen" to it while I do other things. I like watching South Park on Comedy Central and Futurama/Family Guy/Full Metal Alchemist on Cartoon Network.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

The real Shonta Moderator

I guess I haven't been watching as much TV as I used to. I've just been too busy on the computer. I don't really know how much TV I watch a week. I would estimate at about 14 hours of TV actually watched, including a bit of Adult Swim every night (except Sunday) and sometimes a little bit of Toonami.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirei
    Sure! ^_^
    I'll give that Stat Modification Die to my Adopted Jolteon for now thanks.

Amy
    *Hands over 1 CCP*

Hannah
    *Hands over 2 Stamps*
    GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
    SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon has a balloon-like body that's inflated by horribly toxic gases.

Aragornbird
    MG: Division Gem, Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem, Spark Gem

Shonta
    MG: Flame Gem

(2/8) What kind of drinks do you normally drink daily? Why? What is your favorite kind of drink? Why?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(2/8) What kind of drinks do you normally drink daily? Why? What is your favorite kind of drink? Why?
    Usually milk or water. I'm not fussy on sugary drinks like coke and we never have them in the house anyway, so it's just what I've grown used to. I drink them... Because I'm thirsty? o.O And I need to keep hydrated I guess, although I don't actually do very much so that's not a major factor. My favourite kind of drink is probably some sort of milkshake, but if I have too much of them I get kinda put off by them so I don't have many glasses of it at once.

~ 1 MG please
    ~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please
    ~ 1 GT! please

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Water in the mornings to take the medicine for my stomach. Soda for lunch gatorade if i get thirsty during the day. I like pepsi the best but ts not that great when you have hearburn and all.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Milk. Nothing but. I like it because I don't like caffiene because it makes me irritable. I also don't like most other decaffienated drinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Chris
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
    SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
    GT: If this Pokemon is attacked it'll kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back.

Amy

Jeff

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll trade that stamp for a red coin, and play Guess This! with it.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Tea, water (carbonated or not), soy juice, milk and sometimes some fruit juice.

My favorite kind of drink is tea, because I love it. I could say I'm almost addicted to it.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

^^U I'll open my new Mystery Box for 1 stamp, 1 ccp, 1 red MG coin, 1 blue MG coin, and an MG, please.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

GT: This Pokemon has a balloon-like body that's inflated by horribly toxic gases.
    Sell the Stone for 1 Stamp and is the GT Koffing? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

Water, blackcurrant juice, milk, orange juice and occasionally pineapple juice. I normally drink them simply because they're there o_O And because they taste nice. My favourite is either pineapple juice or orange juice because they're so refreshing.

MG, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

Kool-aid, Water, and occasionally soda and different kinds of fruit juice (especially orange and apple). I don't drink soda much because it makes me gain weight. Water helps me lose weight. My favorite drink, however, is chocolate milk. It's so...chocolatey.

MG please.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

GT: If this Pokemon is attacked it'll kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back.
    Is that Pidgey? 2 Stamps if it is, please.

Jeff
    GT: This Pokemon's considered to be a symbol of good luck and its shell is said to be filled with happiness.

Gabi
    MG: Red MGcoin

Darkfire
    MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin, Division Gem

Hannah
    *Hands over 1 Stamp*
    MG: Red MGcoin
    SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon appears to lose the ability to stand on its hind legs when the bulb on its back grows large.

Shonta

Chris

(2/9) Did you enjoy physical activities at school? Why/Why not? How much physical exercise do you think you should do at school in a week? Why?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(2/9) Did you enjoy physical activities at school? Why/Why not? How much physical exercise do you think you should do at school in a week? Why?

No. No, I don't - and that is probably a result of a mostly sedentary lifestyle. However, I think students should have to take a year of gym, as opposed to one semester (my school does one semester). This would probably strengthen a lot of the students. Also, in gym, they should do more than just running and situps, like they did in my gym class - they should put in some games, make it more interesting.

1 MG

Guess This: Is it Togepi? I'd like a Blue coin if I'm right.

I'm buying Cheesy's Razor Leaf TM for 12 Stamps. He'll be here shortly to confirm this.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

And here I am. I confirm the deal *hands over the TM to Shonta*

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Not much. Only when we were playing games on our own accord. Not when my classmates mocked me, nor the team captains picked me last, nor I worked really hard to do something and then the teacher kept telling me it was wrong, nor when we were forced to compete against girls from other schools who the teacher said were "as bad at playing volleyball as we were" and we got totally smashed, nor when the tacher formed pairs for training and she always paired me up with the only girl who was worse than me (she actually had motor problems) and stopped me from learning anything. No, I didn't like any of that. I think a class of two hours a week is ok (optionally more for those who want it), but it should be organized in a different way, allowing students more freedom and the chance to explore their potential instead of putting a stupid pressure on them.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah
    GT: This Pokemon appears to lose the ability to stand on its hind legs when the bulb on its back grows large.
    Ivysaur? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

It depended what it was ( I don't do it anymore). I used to like badminton (because I enjoy it and it's the one sport I'm good at) or the rare times we went into the gym. Tennis in Year 11 was fun as well, though that might just have been because we weren't supervised and so spent our whole time messing round xD We did actually do some tennis though. And bench-ball (that counts, I guess) was good for getting rid of agression. The rest was meh, like hockey, rugby (one lesson), rounders and so on. I think a couple of hours a week at least, but make it more fun and give people a better choice in what they do. In my school, you don't get a choice until Years 10/11 but most people really don't give a damn by then.

MG, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    I'm selling my Cross Chop TM to Kyle for 20 Stamps. He should confirm whenever he gets online next.
    Well, I finally have the time to post here after several days in which I was too busy, and yes, I do confirm this deal with Cheesey.

'hands over 20 Stamps leaving him with 12, and takes the TM'

I'm going to give this TM to Crusher, my captured male Machoke.

Anyway...

Yes, and no. I enjoyed playing volleyball in high school b/c of my STRONG (but inaccurate >_>) serve that surprised my friends often. Of course, I wouldn't try such a strong serve in the game inside a building b/c it would surely hit the ceiling. The thing I didn't enjoy was a challenging running exercise called the "beep test", b/c you have to listen to this tape, and when you hear a beep, you had to run to the opposite side of the room, and wait for the next beep, in which you would have to run back the other way, and repeat until the tape ran out or the class was over (I think the intervals between beeps slowly shrank with time). I hated the "beep test" a lot. In regards to the second question, I may not be in school anymore, but I am thinking 15-20 minutes each day is a good amount of time each time I and the other participants do exercise at ATB aka Around the Block (luckily, we don't do harder exercises like push-ups, mainly ones that are pretty easy), b/c we get to exercise pretty much the main parts of our bodies (head, shoulders, arms, legs, feet, wrists, etc).

(2/8 ) What kind of drinks do you normally drink daily? Why? What is your favorite kind of drink? Why?

The main drink I drink every day is milk, b/c it makes me feel good (and refreshed usually). I don't have a favourite drink, b/c there are too many to name that I like besides milk (e.g. root beer (with the exception of McDonald's root beer, I hate theirs), lime flavoured drinks (especially Lime Rickey), the occasional colourless soft drinks like 7-Up and Sprite).

Yeah, I do watch a bit of TV these days (usually in the evenings). I think I watch about 15-25 hours a week. I kinda like mature shows the best, mainly South Park, but I do try to watch certain animes on Saturdays whenever I can (Sonic X is one, and of course, so is Pokemon).

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and a new GT! please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Jeff
    MG: Berry
    GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Gabi
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Hannah
    MG: Flame Gem
    SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon's sturdy wings look heavy but its bones are hollow and light so it can fly.

Kyle
    MG: Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Mystery Box
    SC: 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon is a rough critter who chomps at any moving object it sees.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Okay, I'd like to use that Blue Coin to play Guess This and a Grabber Game (over two and up two) please.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Wow, a Mystery Box! ^_^

Besides taking out the Stamp, CCP and Red MGCoin, I'd like my common/uncommon item to be a Hollow Stone please.

As for the MG...

'crosses his fingers for an item he wants'

GT!: You must be Totodile. I'd like another Hollow Stone if I am right please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well, when the excercise involves sports tht I don't like(AKA about everything in school...) Then I hate it. But I do enjoy weight training and other activities I do outside of school. And I think when it comes to activities that people actually LIKE, then we can do it every day. ^^
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Not really, since there's a strong feeling of competitiveness all the time whenever we do anything sporty. I would enjoy doing physical activity at school more if my classmates weren't so concerned at being the best at the sport, since it's no fun for the hopeless cases otherwise. It can be fun if we play with people at our own level, but it's useless when we play with folk better than us as we don't enjoy it and we feel inferior. I do, anyway. I think an hour or two of physical exercise each week at school is fine, because if you want to do any more than that then you can do it outside of school, and if you don't then that's enough to keep you healthy.

~ 1 MG, please.
    ~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please.
    ~ 1 GT! please. =)

The main drinks I drink every day would be mineral water or Diet Coke. Mineral water because I just need something to drink in school, and regular water in our parts is just gross, and Diet Coke because it's the only drink that isn't water I'm allowed to drink. Of course, I'm allowed to drink regular Coke too, in moderation, but we don't have Coke around the house and I prefer Diet Coke to it, anyway. My favorite drinks, though, are grape juice, pineapple juice and hot chocolate. They're all sweet and tasty and I just love them.

No. I do not enjoy physical activity at school. It's just... well, boring. And it makes me feel horrible. I'm not very physically fit, and everyone else in my class... well, aren't either, but they run faster than I do and can do more than ten situps. And they can do pushups and I can't. And they can hang on to the damned ring thingies and it just skins my palms and hurts. So I don't like it mainly because it makes me feel fat and inferior. I shouldn't do ANY exercise in school at all, because it just sucks too much. I'd do exercise out of school, but my neighborhood isn't very good for jogging, and my mom won't act when I ask her to sign me up to some fitness course or anything. And while I love bouncing basketballs, which is pretty good exercise when done for a long time, IMO, I can't bring myself to use my money to buy one, and my parents think it's a stupid idea, anyway, so they won't buy one for me either. So right now I stick to... um, challenging video games. Eheh... seriously, though, that's usually over two and a half hours of full body workout. I play video games funny.

2 MGs, please. Also, I'd like to crank the EMT twice. *hands over a Green MGcoin, a Blue MGcoin and a Red MGcoin*

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I would also like to sell 3 Solar Gems and 3 Lunar Gems.

Jeff
    GT: This manmade Pokemon evolved from the latest technology.
    GG: Solar Gem, Dropped: 0

Kyle
    MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem
    GT: Correct. Take your Hollow Stone.

Darkfire

Chris
    SC: 10 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
    GT: This Pokemon is a team of triplets who can burrow over 60 MPH.

Shai
    MG: Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem
    EMT: Charm TM, Smellingsalt TM

(2/10) What's the first thing you do when you come to TPM? Why? What's the first thing you do in the AC/CC Subforum? Why?

(2/11) Is there a song that makes you feel a strong emotion? Why/Why not? What type of music do you think have the most emotions linked to them? Why?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
    I would also like to sell 3 Solar Gems and 3 Lunar Gems.
    Did this get skipped over or is it just automatically accepted?

Is the Guess This Porygon2?

(2/10) What's the first thing you do when you come to TPM? Why? What's the first thing you do in the AC/CC Subforum? Why?

I normally come to AC/CC, because that's where I normally do the most. Besides, I want to check on the adopted Pokemon. The first thing I do here is just check any new posts in topics I'm involved in. And I also check the Battle Tower for new edits. This way, I know what's going on.

(2/11) Is there a song that makes you feel a strong emotion? Why/Why not? What type of music do you think have the most emotions linked to them? Why?

The Way by Fastball always made me feel a really strong emotion that I can't identify, but I can't really say why. I guess I really like it. And as for the type of music, I think it differs from person to person. Most people probably don't get as strong emotions from the Neverhood soundtrack as I do.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I love doing physical activities at school. I'm a really competitive person and any kind of sport we do makes me want to win. Even when we had a ping pong tournament in 7th grade, I wanted to win. I'm not in the best shape right now (no stamina) but if I get the chance to play something, I'll probably do it. The problem with physical activity in school is that they're more focued on the mile run and other stuff than just playing team sports. Stupid that they would start banning dodgeball anyway

Well, I either go to RPG, ASB or PCG first since I mod two of them. It all depends what I'm interested in at the moment. When I come to the subforum, I usually click on threads that are new that I find interesting

Well, I don't really feel anything during songs except contentment, but everyone feels that. The only songs that made me cry though were "Don't Cry" (forgot why) and "Tears in Heaven" (for crying out loud, this was about his dead son!)
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit