Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Right, ill head off to the River now please.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Originally posted by Faithless
    MarshmallowEgg

You send out your Growlithe to try and scare away the Metapod and the Caterpie, but they appear to have fled real quickly. You continue deeper into this dark forest, as you see two Zubat fly past you screeching. What would you like to do?
    <Forest>

I'll just keep walking.

Banned

Tai Kai Tsu
    You decide to run away from that Pokemon as you continue to search around the forest. You hear rustling coming from one side; You look, and you can see something in the sky. It appears to be a big Tropius! What would you like to do?
    ¤ Forest ¤

Neat I'll use my Masterball to capture it.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hi, I'm back after catching that Treecko with the Ultra Ball. I remeber clearly that I left after that, so Now I'd like to go back here with my ol Treecko.

East Caverns please.
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Banned

Hey Im a newbie. I have no pokemon at all so im going to need a masterball. I would like to start my adventure at the River.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

CobaltDragon

You walk away from the Pokemon, disappointed, as you continue along in the meadow. Immediately, you can see something that has bumped into your leg - You get a quite fright, and decide to look down, and it's Cleffa. What would you like to do?

Amy

You keep looking around the lake for more Pokemon. A little ahead you notice a Slowpoke that is frozen in its pose, and you can see a Surskit on the surface of the water. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You send out your Salamence since they're still charging at you - They look at the scary dragon-type Pokčmon, and then they run back real quickly from where they came from. "Whew" you think to yourself, as you continue to search the desert. Further ahead, you notice a few Lileep that appear to be grouped around a sleeping Aerodactyl. What would you like to do?

Steve

Interesting But i'm confused if you want to leave the area or if you want to stay in the desert

Himo

You decide to throw the Lure Ball at the Vaporeon, and she happily goes in. Congratulations!
    Vaporeon (F) Level 10
    You continue to search around the lake, sending out your Vaporeon for a swim, and she enjoys it very much. You all notice a Wooper on land, and a Poliwag that has just rose to the surface a little behind you. What would you like to do?

Espeon12

You offer the Meowth for a Pokč Ball to go in. He meows with acceptance, as you hold out the Pokč Ball for him to go in. Congratulations!
    Meowth (M) Level 9
    You continue to walk around the Meadow in hopes for Grass type Pokčmon. You can feel a big gust of wind that was blown at you, and it made you fall over! You rub your head as you look around of what could have done that, and you then notice a Tropius right behind you! What would you like to do?

Jay

You decide to toss your strongest Pokč Ball on hand: The Ultra Ball. It is thrown at Bagon, as he just stares at the ball the whole time until he is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and fortunately he did not bust out. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
    Bagon (M) Level 8

Ultimate Charizard

You head to the River instead, in hopes of better luck. Looking down at the river, you can see a Wooper swimming on top of the surface, and a Lotad a little further up. What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg

You ignore those Pokčmon as you continue your way deeper in the forest. A big gust is blown at you from the air - You look up and you notice three Spearow and a Fearow! What are you going to do?

Tai Kai Tsu

You immediately toss the Master Ball at Tropius - He is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
    Tropius (F) Level 11

Dark Templar 8

Welcome back

You head off into the Eastern Caverns in hopes of Pokčmon you desire. On arrival, you notice a group of Bagon to one side of the room! What would you like to do?

Nikolai

Okay - Welcome to CCCC!

You decide to take your Master Ball and begin your adventure at the raging river, where you hope to find lots of powerful Pokčmon to join your side. On arrival, you notice a Swinub a little ahead of you, and a Staryu playing in the river. What would you like to do?

[Steve

Interesting But i'm confused if you want to leave the area or if you want to stay in the desert ?
    Desert

Umm, basically, if there is a place that you would like to get a chance to ref, go for it, put me anywhere, just tell me where, put me up against your strongest, most interesting poke you can find!! Everything is up to you now!! All I ask is you be creative.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I'd like to stay at the Lake.... I have a meeting with a Milotic.

Cool. I'll name my Bagon, Mushu, and his bred on move will be Hydro Pump.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Steve

Cool, okay then. I think I needed this after my 12 person update ;o

I point you towards the North Caverns, as you decide to search around this area a bit. Heading inside, you notice the first room is covered with ice o.o Weird thing is, this isn't normal ice - It's red. From one corner of the room, you can see a really powerful Glalie stare at you with it's red eyes... Red eyes? This isn't a normal Glalie as it seems... I wonder what that means? It heads out in front of you, and is ordering you to battle. What are you going to do?

Jay

There's been Milotic trouble in the past ;o

Anyway, you continue to search around the Lake for a Milotic hopefully. You can see something jump out of the water, and on to the land! It's a Politoed! It looks really strong, and it is challenging you. What would you like to do?

Cool Trainer

Hmm.... Politoed. I've never been a huge fan of the Poli- family. Ignore it, and continue on.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Ill keep goin thanks, not what im lookin for.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jay

You try and continue on, but the Politoed gets angry and is still challenging you to a battle. What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard

You decide to ignore those Pokčmon as you continue your way alongside the river. Suddenly, you can see a Mantine emerge from the water. It appears to have not noticed you, and is just flying around in the air. What would you like to do?

Steve

Cool, okay then. I think I needed this after my 12 person update ;o

I point you towards the North Caverns, as you decide to search around this area a bit. Heading inside, you notice the first room is covered with ice o.o Weird thing is, this isn't normal ice - It's red. From one corner of the room, you can see a really powerful Glalie stare at you with it's red eyes... Red eyes? This isn't a normal Glalie as it seems... I wonder what that means? It heads out in front of you, and is ordering you to battle. What are you going to do??
    Oo, I had a shiny Steelix I stupidly gave up, maybe this is a shiny Glalie, either way, I will answer it's request, I need a good battle, Ryu (M Raichu Lv.15)
    Ryu, Thunderwave, Dynamic Punch, Iron Tail (If there is time)
    I forgot to say, if Glalie goes down, throw an Ultraball, since I got one from Monday!!

Thanks a lot Jay!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Banned

Nikolai

Okay - Welcome to CCCC!

You decide to take your Master Ball and begin your adventure at the raging river, where you hope to find lots of powerful Pokčmon to join your side. On arrival, you notice a Swinub a little ahead of you, and a Staryu playing in the river. What would you like to do?
    River

Im gonna opt to go after the more visualy appealing Staryu. I sneak up on the Staryu, and while its being distracted i throw my great ball at it.

Ill pass...keep going.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Banned

Himo

You decide to throw the Lure Ball at the Vaporeon, and she happily goes in. Congratulations!
    Vaporeon (F) Level 10
    You continue to search around the lake, sending out your Vaporeon for a swim, and she enjoys it very much. You all notice a Wooper on land, and a Poliwag that has just rose to the surface a little behind you. What would you like to do?

Lake
    A Whooper..no.. A Poliwag.. I already got the evolved form of that.
    I recall Lapras and Im gonna take a dive with Vaporeon, and Poliwhirl and look for pokemon under the water. Ill come up for air as needed.

Cool Trainer

Jay

You try and continue on, but the Politoed gets angry and is still challenging you to a battle. What are you going to do?
    I release my Shuppet, Bagon, and Abra. I then ask it "Three on one, now will you leave me alone?"
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Steve

The tough and shiny (yes it is) Glalie is ready for anything your Raichu decides to throw at it. Ryu begins with a Thunder Wave to slow the Glalie down, it paralyzed, but Glalie appears to not be affected much by it - As it speedily fights back with two Bite attacks. It made Ryu flinch and the Glalie is able to get an Icy Wind in to slow you down! The room is covered with a slight mist from the attack, as a cool breeze encircles the room. Ry gets back up and uses a Dynamicpunch, and it slams the Glalie into the wall of ice behind it, and is now dazed. Ryu turns steel for a moment, as it swipes the Glalie with its tail, doing even more damage. Even though the Glalie is stumbling still from the confusion, it is ready for more. Do you want to throw the ball or continue fighting?

Nikolai

You go after the more graphically appealing Staryu. You sneak up behind it, as it continues to play in the water without it noticing you. Getting out your Great Ball, you throw it at the Staryu, it is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and you were lucky enough to be able to catch it. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
    Staryu (-) Level 10

Ultimate Charizard

You avoid the Pokčmon as you continue your way alongside the river. You notice a shadow coming from behind you - You turn around, and it's a Shellgon! It appears to be challenging you to a battle. What are you going to do?

Himo

You ignore the Pokčmon and decide to continue searching under water with your companions. Swimming amongst the murky water, you notice a Mudkip ahead of you. Your eyes are laid on him, but suddenly, you can see a huge shadow overtake you and your Pokemon up above the surface. It looks like a Salamence that's speedily flying away! What are you going to do!?

Jay

You send out all three of your Pokemon, but the Politoed just laughs, and uses Perish Song! Oh no! What are you going to do now?

Ill release Aron and Bulbasaur.

Aron to use Waterpulse while Bulbasaur uses Sleep Powder.

When its either hurt or asleep use an Ultra Ball.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

What's with all the Bagon / Shellgon / Salamence people are coming across lately? o.o

Ultimate Charizard

You send out both Aron and Bulbasaur to attack the steady Shellgon. Aron sends a pulse of water straight at the Shellgon, damaging him as he tries to turn back, but Bulbasaur sends him to sleep, as he falls to the ground. You throw the Ultra Ball at the Shellgon, and he is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and is easily caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Shellgon (M) Level 15

BOOYA!!!

Now ill continue around the River please, still need couple from here.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Banned

Nikolai

You go after the more graphically appealing Staryu. You sneak up behind it, as it continues to play in the water without it noticing you. Getting out your Great Ball, you throw it at the Staryu, it is absorbed. The ball shakes, and shakes, and you were lucky enough to be able to catch it. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?
    Staryu (-) Level 10
    River

I bring out my newly captured pokemon and say hi. If its hostile towars me i put it back in the ball, but if its friendly i let it stay out of its pokeball while i look around for some more pokemon.

Cool Trainer

Steve

Jay

You send out all three of your Pokemon, but the Politoed just laughs, and uses Perish Song! Oh no! What are you going to do now?
    O.O I withdraw all Pokemon to their Pokeballs, and throw a stone at Politoed (like the Safari Zone, I assume we can do that. If not, then just ignore that part of this post), then run.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Banned

Himo

You ignore the Pokčmon and decide to continue searching under water with your companions. Swimming amongst the murky water, you notice a Mudkip ahead of you. Your eyes are laid on him, but suddenly, you can see a huge shadow overtake you and your Pokemon up above the surface. It looks like a Salamence that's speedily flying away! What are you going to do!?

Lake

Holy crap! We swim to the surface as fast as possible. If we make it in time Ill have my vaporeon attack it with watergun and poliwhirl attack it with ice punch, and if we succesfully ingage it Ill have them keep attacking it and i will aslo call out Lapras and have it use thunder on Samance. If we dont make it in time, ill go back underwater and keep looking for pokemon.

Banned

SneaselReborned

You find that the one on the right is the stronger out of the two, so you decide to try and capture that one. Swablu uses Aerial Ace to block off the exit for that Farfetch'd, as the other one flees in hesitation. Poliwrath then uses Hypnosis, and it sends the Farfetch'd to sleep. As it falls to the ground, your Swablu and Sneasel use Aerial Ace and Scratch to really beat up the poor Farfetch'd. You think it's time to throw the Pokeball - Farfetch'd is absorbed, and goes in. The poor flying Pokemon had no chance of escaping this one. Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Farfetch'd (F) Level 11[/center][/color]
    <Forest>

Whee! It worked!

Anyway, I'll contine searching in the Forest.

How many Balls do I have left and what are they?

MarshmallowEgg

You ignore those Pokčmon as you continue your way deeper in the forest. A big gust is blown at you from the air - You look up and you notice three Spearow and a Fearow! What are you going to do?
    <Forest>

I'll take out Jachai, my Growlithe, just in case they try to attack, and keep going.

Banned

Rachel

You send out your Salamence since they're still charging at you - They look at the scary dragon-type Pokčmon, and then they run back real quickly from where they came from. "Whew" you think to yourself, as you continue to search the desert. Further ahead, you notice a few Lileep that appear to be grouped around a sleeping Aerodactyl. What would you like to do?
    (Desert)

Oooo... Aerodactyl sure is tempting but I think it's best to let it be. Walk away.

Steve

The tough and shiny (yes it is) Glalie is ready for anything your Raichu decides to throw at it. Ryu begins with a Thunder Wave to slow the Glalie down, it paralyzed, but Glalie appears to not be affected much by it - As it speedily fights back with two Bite attacks. It made Ryu flinch and the Glalie is able to get an Icy Wind in to slow you down! The room is covered with a slight mist from the attack, as a cool breeze encircles the room. Ry gets back up and uses a Dynamicpunch, and it slams the Glalie into the wall of ice behind it, and is now dazed. Ryu turns steel for a moment, as it swipes the Glalie with its tail, doing even more damage. Even though the Glalie is stumbling still from the confusion, it is ready for more. Do you want to throw the ball or continue fighting??
    Ok, I think we both are enjoying this battle, Ryu, Iron Tail, Dynamic Punch, Iron Tail!!
    If Glalie looks like it will go down, then I will throw an Ultraball, instead of Ryu beating on a KO'd poke, if it is still ready to fight, I'll give it one heck of a battle. Maybe it will want to join a strong fighting team if I beat him.
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ultimate Charizard

"BOOYA!!!" you screech with excitement as you enjoy your Shellgon capture (: You continue your search at the river for more Pokemon you hope to find. You notice a few Croconaw swimming in the river, and a Marshtomp ahead of you alongside the river. What would you like to do?

Nikolai

Sending out your Staryu you say "Hi!" as the Staryu says "Hello" back in its Pokčmon language. You both enjoy eachother's company, as you both continue to search for more Pokčmon together. You then see a Cloyster heading down the flowing river. It looks like it's chasing a few Shellder. What would you like to do?

Jay

XD You withdraw all your Pokčmon and you find a stone, and throw it at Politoed. It screams in pain as it uses Hydro Pump on you - The power of the hydro pushes you into the lake, and the Politoed finally decides walks off x.x In the lake, you notice a Horsea staring at you, wondering what on earth you're doing in the water. What are you going to do?

Himo

You quickly resurface and attempt to catch the Salamence, but unfortunately it's out of reach for you to attack now. You're very disappointed, but you decide to go back underwater and look for more Pokčmon there. Under there, you notice a Whiscash and a Lanturn swim by together. What would you like to do next?

SneaselReborned

Depends what you've used You start with 3 Poke Balls, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, (possibly) 1 Master Ball and the 5 Special Balls of your choice. You also got more Poke Balls from the new rule... you'll have to find out yourself since I can't keep track of everyone i'm afraid

You decide to continue to search in the forest. You are starting to enter the spooky part, as you look around to see what lurks. You can hear screeching coming from behind you - it appears to be a hoard of Golbat's flying straight towards you! What would you like to do?

MarshmallowEgg

You send out your Growlithe incase they attack, but they don't and just safely fly past. Day turns to night as you stop and catch a break with your Growlithe for the moment. Suddenly, out of no where, a Duskull sneaks up behind and scares Jachai! He trembles in fear. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You walk away from the Aerodactyl and continue more in the desert. You look in the distance, and you can see a Rapidash charging straight for you at very high speed! What are you going to do?

Steve

Ryu fights back with another Iron Tail on the Glalie, slamming it against another wall of ice that shatters into very small shards. Glalie continues to use Icy Wind in the area so that the place has become completely misty - Ryu then feels pain in his tail - It appears that the Glalie has bitten Ryu again. Ryu screams in pain as it Dynamicpunches about in hopes of hitting and does so, which sends the Glalie rolling even more, and appears to be even more dazed as it can't see where it's going. Ryu has trouble finding the Glalie, but its in clear view to you, and you decide to throw the Ultra Ball now. He is abosrbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and then the light fades. Congratulations! You caught a Shiny Glalie! What would you like to do next?

Glalie (M) Level 24
    *Shiny*

Banned

Rachel

You walk away from the Aerodactyl and continue more in the desert. You look in the distance, and you can see a Rapidash charging straight for you at very high speed! What are you going to do?
    ]
    [/i]
    [/B]
    (Desert)

Yet another, very tempting catch but I'm afraid I'll pass it.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy

You keep looking around the lake for more Pokemon. A little ahead you notice a Slowpoke that is frozen in its pose, and you can see a Surskit on the surface of the water. What would you like to do?
    Lake

I'll leave them alone and continue looking.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Ok lets try and be sneaky.....

Ill let out Bulbasaur....Use sleep powder as much as possible and try to get at least one Croconaw and that Marshtomp asleep.

Whatever falls asleep then throw a net ball at it.

(i only want to try for 1 Croconaw and 1 Marshtomp)

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Steve

Ryu fights back with another Iron Tail on the Glalie, slamming it against another wall of ice that shatters into very small shards. Glalie continues to use Icy Wind in the area so that the place has become completely misty - Ryu then feels pain in his tail - It appears that the Glalie has bitten Ryu again. Ryu screams in pain as it Dynamicpunches about in hopes of hitting and does so, which sends the Glalie rolling even more, and appears to be even more dazed as it can't see where it's going. Ryu has trouble finding the Glalie, but its in clear view to you, and you decide to throw the Ultra Ball now. He is abosrbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and then the light fades. Congratulations! You caught a Shiny Glalie! What would you like to do next?

Glalie (M) Level 24
    *Shiny*
    WOOT, that is a heck of a find!!

Northern Caves

Well, since the caves are a special red ice, I may as well look around now, since all the trouble of comming here was made.

I emplore some of you other CC adventurers, let the workers have some fun with this, don't make them drone all the time, what fun is that, besides, i never even thought about a Glalie, until I looked things up on it, it's fun!!
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Banned

Himo

You quickly resurface and attempt to catch the Salamence, but unfortunately it's out of reach for you to attack now. You're very disappointed, but you decide to go back underwater and look for more Pokčmon there. Under there, you notice a Whiscash and a Lanturn swim by together. What would you like to do next?
    Lake

Bummer..... Ill let those two go and keep searching....

Banned

CobaltDragon

You walk away from the Pokemon, disappointed, as you continue along in the meadow. Immediately, you can see something that has bumped into your leg - You get a quite fright, and decide to look down, and it's Cleffa. What would you like to do?
    <Meadow>

Yes! Just what I wanted! To make sure I get it, I get my Raichu to give it a Thundershock then I'll throw a Moon Ball at it.

Am I allowed to use adopted Pokemon here?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rachel

Ignoring the Lileep and the Aerodactyl, you decide to ignore them and continue to walk around the desert a bit more. You spot a Trapinch in the distance. It walks up to you slowly, and looks up at you, and stares for a moment. What would you like to do?

Amy

Continuing your search around the lake, you can see a huge figure ahead of you that is stomping about. As you continue to walk closer and closer, the figure becomes more clear. You clearly identify it as a Swampert! What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard

Don't you mean Stun Ball?

Bulbasaur is let out, and ask him to use Sleep Powder on at least one of the Croconaw and the Marshtomp. He does so, and the Croconaw immediately get scared, and swim as fast as they can. As you had hoped, you sent one of them to sleep. Ordering your Bulbasaur to use Sleep Powder on the Marshtomp, he does so and he sends him to sleep also. They are both fast asleep and snoring, as you call back Bulbasaur and throw a Stun Ball each at both Pokémon. You keep an eye on the Croconaw, as the ball shakes and shakes, and the light fades indicating that you caught him. However, the ball containing the Marshtomp appears to be shaking quite rapidly, and at the last second it breaks free! It appears to have woken up, and it isn't happy. What are you going to do?
    Croconaw (F) Level 12

Steve

I don't mind either way, actually 8)

You continue to explore the reddish iced room in the North caverns, as you safely tuck your recent Glalie capture in your pack. Exploring the area, you notice a lake in a corner of the room. Walking over to it, you look down and appear to notice a Cloyster, a Dewgong, and another moving figure that is unidentifiable right now. What would you like to do?

Himo

The Whiscash and the Lanturn safely swim by you, as you continue to search in the lake. You pop up for breath a few times before you resume your search, however, you notice a Bagon on land, and your Lapras notices a Kabuto under the water. What would you like to do?

CobaltDragon

Unfortunately there is no Moon Ball. You have 3 Poké Balls, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball and 5 Special Balls (They consist of Lure, Stun, Crystal, Fast and Heavy). You may only used your captured pokémon here. Sorry

He isnt escaping......Go for a Vine Whipx2 then Sleep Powder again.

Then throw another stun ball.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ultimate Charizard

You send out Bulbasaur again and ask it to Vine Whip it a few. He nods and does so, which hurts the Marshtomp very much to the point where it says "Stop!". The Bulbasaur does so, then you ask for a sleeping implementation, and he sends spores of a Sleep Powder straight at the Marshtomp and goes to sleep once again. Feeling confident, you throw another Stun Ball - He is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, and the light fades indicating another capture for UC! Congratulations. What are you going to do now?

Marshtomp (M) Level 16

Cool, i was after a squirtle and end up catching the other two starters.

Bulbasaur, Charmeleon, Marshtomp, Croconaw.....I am the starter trainer lol.

I think ill head....uh (will edit shortly) Looking for Ghost/Psychic/Dark.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Banned

CobaltDragon

Unfortunately there is no Moon Ball. You have 3 Poké Balls, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball and 5 Special Balls (They consist of Lure, Stun, Crystal, Fast and Heavy). You may only used your captured pokémon here. Sorry
    Hehe ^^; What a stupid newbie I am. Could you tell me what stun and crystal balls do?

<Meadow>

anyways, I'll throw a great ball at it then (my raichu did thundershock to it)