Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

Quote Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
    cloudizme
    You plop down next to the two laughing Pokemon and ask what the Sableye is doing. They continue laughing, and choke out that it's trying to ice skate. Just as they say that, Sableye falls onto his behind, the Dewgong and Swinub erupting into more laughter. The Sableye looks at the two and blushes, looking to the ground, ashemed. What do you do?
    North Caverns

Not wanting to spoil the fun I'm not going to start a battle so I'll tell them all to take care and move on.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette
    The Charmander looks at the red lizard for a few moments, scratching it's head. After a while, it replies that it forgot what it's mother looks like. You fall to the ground, anime-sweat drop and all. You walk up to the Charmeleon, and begin to ask it if this Charmander is hers/his o_o Ignoring you, it eyes the Charmander, and challenges the Pokemon to a match o_o Most definately isn't the Charmander's parent...unless it has as well as a memory as the Charmander, lol o_o What do you do?
    Sourh Caverns

LOL! Um, I'll send out Kedar to protect Charmander, and I'll tell the Charmeleon to go away unless it will be friendly.

andyizcool
    You walk over to the big-lipped baby Pokemon, wondering what they've uncovered. As you peer over their blond heads, you spy a Pokemon egg. The Smoochum huddle around it, examining the speckled object. What do you do?
    North Caverns

I would like to check out the egg more. Maybe I could try and hatch it?

Banned

Dragon Rider
    Predicting the blast of Ember, the swift Sneasel dodges the smoldering ashes and latches onto Cyndaquil, holding it by the belly. It's trying to toss the fire mouse into the Sharpedo pit! What do you do?
    I'll send out Ekans to use Bite on the Sneasel, then while Sneasel is distracted I'll tell Cyndaquil to fire one last Ember, using all her energy. Then I'll throw a Great Ball at it.

Banned

Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    You sleepily thank Makuhita for it's concern; but only hear a blurred mumble of a reply as you drift off further into sleep.
    After a little while, you suddenly jolt awake-the Poochyena was whimpering quietly in its sleep, but even as you look over, it settles down again.
    Rolling onto your side to try and relax more, you remember the Makuhita and glance round for it; it's doing what it promised it'd do-keep watch- and is also talking to a Primeape, though where it came from, you're not sure.
    What are you going to do?
    East Cavern

I'll watch them to see what there doing.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~
    Deciding to continue on, you bade farewell to the three Pokémon and take your leave; they all wave enthusiastically as you leave before turning back to their fun.
    As you walk on, their happy cries and squeals gradually begint to fade away...but then suddenly something laughs behind you; startled you turn, but see nothing.
    Slightly unnerved, turn to resume walking, but then hear it again; not wanting to take a chance, you break into a run and hurry into the next cave...and skid to a halt.
    A Jynx is standing in the centre of the room, smirking at you; a Sneasel is also crouching in the shadows behind her.
    The laugh comes from behind you again, then a Pokémon materialises suddenly-it's a Gastly!
    All three Pokémon chuckle and smirk at you.

Pyrusette~ Next time you send out a Pokémon, could you say what species it is as well, instead of just its name please? It can get confusing trying to remember^_^

Kedar bursts eagerly from his Poké Ball, putting himself between Charmander and the Charmeleon, which pauses, looking carefully at your Pokémon and then at you.
    Stepping forward, you tell it that unless it's willing to help, then it should go away.
    It looks at you curiously, before shrugging and yawning; glancing over Kedars head, it begins to snarl and growl quickly at Charmander, who listens with interest before squealing happily and nodding.
    Charmeleon glances at you again, before turning and dashing into the passageway at the far end of the cave; Charmander smiles and settles itself down-looks like it's getting ready to wait for something.

andyizcool~
    Fascinated by the glittering shell of the egg, you edge closer, before gently reaching out and moving it more into the light; all the Smoochum gathered round you fall back, silently. Maybe they haven't seen an egg before.
    Wondering about the possibility of hatching it, you try and think of the best way to do so, when you feel a slight tug on your arm.
    One of the Smoochum is edging slowly forward, before it jumps up and sits on the egg, looking for all the world like she's getting ready to try and hatch it herself.

Dragon Rider~
    Seeing as Cyndaquil looks like it might need some help, you send out Ekans and tell it to use Bite to get the Sneasel away from you other Pokémon.
    Ekans nods and lunges forward, mouth open; it crashes into the Sneasel, sending all three Pokémon flying-but luckily, they fall away from the Sharpedo.
    As Sneasel turns its attention to this new threat, Cyndaquil jumps to her feet, taking a deep breath......before unleashing the largest fie balls that she can, directly at Sneasel.
    Hoping for the best, you grab a Great Ball and throw it at the injured Pokémon, holding your breath as it's absorbed inside.
    Shake....
    Shake........
    Shake..........

Congratulations!
    Sneasel L11 F

Ekans and Cyndaquil both grin happily across at you as you pick up the Great Ball.
    What are you going to do now?

Wild Eevee~
    Keeping one eye on the two Pokémon, you shift your position slowly, wondering what they're up to.
    Primeape seems to be doing all the talking, as well as motioning towards one of the cave exits.
    Makuhita is just standing there, shaking it's head; it glances across quickly, catches your eye and grimaces.
    The Primeape seems to be getting more and more worked up about whatever Makuhita is refusing to do, and eventually spins round and starts yelling for something; there's a flicker of black and an Umbreon appears out of the shadows, walks over to the two Pokémon, and begins to talk to Makuhita as well.
    Neither of those two look like they'll take no for an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    andyizcool~
    Fascinated by the glittering shell of the egg, you edge closer, before gently reaching out and moving it more into the light; all the Smoochum gathered round you fall back, silently. Maybe they haven't seen an egg before.
    Wondering about the possibility of hatching it, you try and think of the best way to do so, when you feel a slight tug on your arm.
    One of the Smoochum is edging slowly forward, before it jumps up and sits on the egg, looking for all the world like she's getting ready to try and hatch it herself.
    North Caverns

Wait and see if the Smoochum can hatch the egg. I want to see what's inside it.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~
    Deciding to continue on, you bade farewell to the three Pokémon and take your leave; they all wave enthusiastically as you leave before turning back to their fun.
    As you walk on, their happy cries and squeals gradually begint to fade away...but then suddenly something laughs behind you; startled you turn, but see nothing.
    Slightly unnerved, turn to resume walking, but then hear it again; not wanting to take a chance, you break into a run and hurry into the next cave...and skid to a halt.
    A Jynx is standing in the centre of the room, smirking at you; a Sneasel is also crouching in the shadows behind her.
    The laugh comes from behind you again, then a Pokémon materialises suddenly-it's a Gastly!
    All three Pokémon chuckle and smirk at you.
    North Caverns

Expecting them to play tricks, I'll stay calm, lean up against the wall and ask them what they want.

Banned

Dragon Rider~
    Seeing as Cyndaquil looks like it might need some help, you send out Ekans and tell it to use Bite to get the Sneasel away from you other Pokémon.
    Ekans nods and lunges forward, mouth open; it crashes into the Sneasel, sending all three Pokémon flying-but luckily, they fall away from the Sharpedo.
    As Sneasel turns its attention to this new threat, Cyndaquil jumps to her feet, taking a deep breath......before unleashing the largest fie balls that she can, directly at Sneasel.
    Hoping for the best, you grab a Great Ball and throw it at the injured Pokémon, holding your breath as it's absorbed inside.
    Shake....
    Shake........
    Shake..........

Congratulations!
    Sneasel L11 F

Ekans and Cyndaquil both grin happily across at you as you pick up the Great Ball.
    What are you going to do now?
    Yes! A Sneasel! Her name will be Nightmare and her bred-on attack will be Slash!
    --------

North Caverns

I'll tell Nightmare to jump in the pool and use Slash on Sharpedo.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette~ Next time you send out a Pokémon, could you say what species it is as well, instead of just its name please? It can get confusing trying to remember^_^

Kedar bursts eagerly from his Poké Ball, putting himself between Charmander and the Charmeleon, which pauses, looking carefully at your Pokémon and then at you.
    Stepping forward, you tell it that unless it's willing to help, then it should go away.
    It looks at you curiously, before shrugging and yawning; glancing over Kedars head, it begins to snarl and growl quickly at Charmander, who listens with interest before squealing happily and nodding.
    Charmeleon glances at you again, before turning and dashing into the passageway at the far end of the cave; Charmander smiles and settles itself down-looks like it's getting ready to wait for something.
    South Caverns
    Oh, sorry... I didn't realize you had forgotten. Kedar is my Sableye.

I'll ask Charmander what the Charmeleon said.

Banned

Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    Keeping one eye on the two Pokémon, you shift your position slowly, wondering what they're up to.
    Primeape seems to be doing all the talking, as well as motioning towards one of the cave exits.
    Makuhita is just standing there, shaking it's head; it glances across quickly, catches your eye and grimaces.
    The Primeape seems to be getting more and more worked up about whatever Makuhita is refusing to do, and eventually spins round and starts yelling for something; there's a flicker of black and an Umbreon appears out of the shadows, walks over to the two Pokémon, and begins to talk to Makuhita as well.
    Neither of those two look like they'll take no for an answer.
    East Cavern

I'll keep watching them.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I’m back and my exams are all done!
    BTW, Amy is giving me her Swablu, Sora. She'll confirm in a bit. Thanks, Amy!

Andy – The Smoochum sits comfortably atop the egg, but after several minutes, nothing is happening. It hops off and presses the side of its head against the surface of the egg. You do the same thing as well. Together, you can hear faint movements beneath the shell. Perhaps the Smoochum's too small to hatch it. Not wanting to wait too long, you look for some other way to hatch the egg.
    What will you do next?

Cloud – Your calm attitude seems to perplex the three Pokemon. The Jynx’s smirk fades from her face. “What DO we want?” she asks.
    “To scare people, like we always do!” the Gastly responds, slightly disappointed that they haven't succeeded in frightening you.
    “Well, I’m kinda hungry,” the Sneasel remarks. “Hey, human, if you find us some food, we’ll leave ya alone."
    "Mmm, food!" the Jynx says happily, "I want some ice berries!"
    "How’s about it, eh?” they all ask.
    How will you respond?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Quote Originally Posted by aragornbird
    Andy – The Smoochum sits comfortably atop the egg, but after several minutes, nothing is happening. It hops off and presses the side of its head against the surface of the egg. You do the same thing as well. Together, you can hear faint movements beneath the shell. Perhaps the Smoochum's too small to hatch it. Not wanting to wait too long, you look for some other way to hatch the egg.
    What will you do next?
    North Caverns

I'll send out my Arcanine that can use a weak Flamethrower to try and warm the egg up.

I have some very important exams to do soon.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I confirm that AB
    Wolfsong~
    Glancing up at the Treecko, you call out, asking it to return to the baby Kanghaskan. It responds with a laugh and scampers higher up into the tree, maing the baby squeal; behind you, you hear its mother cry out.
    Not wasting anytime, you send out Ranec and tell him to use Pyschic on the baby Kanghaskan-up above, the Trecko cries out as the small Pokémon suddenly flies out of its grip and floats back down to its mother. Treecko tries to follow, but a beam of ice from Sora stops it in its tracks, and it edges away.
    The baby seems to be ok, so you say goodbye and walk on further into the Meadow.
    As you walk, you suddenly hear a loud voice laughing; a Shroomish is standing in front of an Electrike that's sprawled on the floor-it looks like they've just finished a battle.
    Meadow

I think i'll change course and go to the South Caverns

Dragon Rider

You send out your new sceasel. Once she is outside of her pokeball, you tell her what to do. "Jump in the pool and use Slash on Sharpedo." Nightmare nodds, and does as asked but the wily sharpedo heard your orders and has disappeared under the water. Nightmare looks up at you with an expression that clearly says "What now?" What will you do?

Pyrusette

Turning to your firery companion, you ask him what the Charmeleon said. The Charmander looks up to you grinning. "He said that he has a surprise for me." You take in the news not sure whether its a good or a bad surprise. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Continuing to watch the pokemon, the poochyena whimpers again in his sleep. You gently pet it and it soon settles back down. Luckily the primeape is too busy arguing to notice and the umbreon is talking with the makuhita and the Primeape. The primeapes temper gets the better of him and he lashes out at the makuhita who faints. The umbreon begins arguing with the primeape now. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Cloud – Your calm attitude seems to perplex the three Pokemon. The Jynx’s smirk fades from her face. “What DO we want?” she asks.
    “To scare people, like we always do!” the Gastly responds, slightly disappointed that they haven't succeeded in frightening you.
    “Well, I’m kinda hungry,” the Sneasel remarks. “Hey, human, if you find us some food, we’ll leave ya alone."
    "Mmm, food!" the Jynx says happily, "I want some ice berries!"
    "How’s about it, eh?” they all ask.
    How will you respond?
    North Caverns

Food, eh?
    How about we make a deal?
    I challenge Sneasel to a battle.
    If I win I get to capture you, Sneasel. Gastly and Jynx may accompany me as well if they wish.
    If you win I'll help all of you find food, and teach you some new ways of scaring people.
    Do you accept my challenge?

EDIT: added location

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    Dragon Rider

You send out your new sceasel. Once she is outside of her pokeball, you tell her what to do. "Jump in the pool and use Slash on Sharpedo." Nightmare nodds, and does as asked but the wily sharpedo heard your orders and has disappeared under the water. Nightmare looks up at you with an expression that clearly says "What now?" What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll send out Grimer and tell my two Pokemon to go in the water and search for the Sharpedo. If they find it, Nightmare will use Slash, and Grimer will use Sludge Bomb (that will be her bred-on move).

Elite Trainer

Andy – Good luck on your exams!
    You release your Arcanine and tell it to warm up the egg. The fiery dog nods and shoots out a slender stream of flames that circle and wrap around the egg. The fire burns brightly, but is really quite gentle and not even as strong as a campfire. Suddenly, the egg tilts and shakes, and begins to crack. After the flames fade away and the egg shatters open, a bluish Pokemon appears.
    Aw, it’s a baby Lapras!
    What will you do next?

Amy – Hoping to find a new Pokemon to join your team, you trot off towards the entrance to the South Caverns. After entering the dark caves, a Baltoy floats down and greets your arrival, its eyes glowing a mysterious blue. But you both hear approaching footsteps and the Baltoys floats off to one side. Through an opening across the room, a Ponyta enters.
    What will you do next?

Andy – Good luck on your exams!
    You release your Arcanine and tell it to warm up the egg. The fiery dog nods and shoots out a slender stream of flames that circle and wrap around the egg. The fire burns brightly, but is really quite gentle and not even as strong as a campfire. Suddenly, the egg tilts and shakes, and begins to crack. After the flames fade away and the egg shatters open, a bluish Pokemon appears.
    Aw, it’s a baby Lapras!
    What will you do next?
    North Caverns

Unsure what to do with the baby Lapras but I can't just leave it alone. Is it alright if I just carry it with me? Also, can we release any Pokemon if we post them here?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy – Hoping to find a new Pokemon to join your team, you trot off towards the entrance to the South Caverns. After entering the dark caves, a Baltoy floats down and greets your arrival, its eyes glowing a mysterious blue. But you both hear approaching footsteps and the Baltoys floats off to one side. Through an opening across the room, a Ponyta enters.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

I'll wave at the Baloty and the ponyta. I have an adopted ponyta and baltoy isn't exactly what I'm lookign for. Then I'll continue through the caverns.

cloudizme

You challenge the sneasel to a batlte and then give it the conditions. It closes its eyes and deliberates the offer. After a while, it finally accpets. What will you do?

Dragon Rider

Not giving up on the cunning Sharpedo, you also send out your Gimer. You tell them to get into the water and find it. They listed carefully to your orders for if they find it. Once they know what to do, they jump into the water and begin to look around. For a while things are calm, which lulls them into a false sense of security. Then the Sharpedo emerges underneath you grimer who gives a cry of alarm. Nightmare turns immediately and slashes at the sharpedo who responds by biting down on her tail. Grimer on top of the Sharpedo and safe from the teeth, pulls some of the sludge from his body and slams it into the sharpedo. What will you do?

andyizcool

You can only release captees here but yeah.

Not sure about what to do with the baby Lapras you decide to carry it with you. In the dext room, you find a shuppet and a duskull playing together. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Dragon Rider

Not giving up on the cunning Sharpedo, you also send out your Gimer. You tell them to get into the water and find it. They listed carefully to your orders for if they find it. Once they know what to do, they jump into the water and begin to look around. For a while things are calm, which lulls them into a false sense of security. Then the Sharpedo emerges underneath you grimer who gives a cry of alarm. Nightmare turns immediately and slashes at the sharpedo who responds by biting down on her tail. Grimer on top of the Sharpedo and safe from the teeth, pulls some of the sludge from his body and slams it into the sharpedo. What will you do?
    North Caverns

I'll tell my Pokemon to do one more attack and then I'll throw my Ultra Ball at the Sharpedo
    -------
    Man, Sneasel and Sharpedo are two of my favorite Pokemon! I guess I'm pretty lucky. *crosses fingers for the catch*

andyizcool

You can only release captees here but yeah.

Not sure about what to do with the baby Lapras you decide to carry it with you. In the dext room, you find a shuppet and a duskull playing together. What will you do?
    North Caverns

I'll leave the Shuppet and Duskull to play happily as I carry on deeper. Last time I messed up by attacking some Pokemon that I shouldn't have done. Thanks for the help, I knew only Captured Pokemon can only be released here.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[center][color=skyblue]cloudizme

You challenge the sneasel to a batlte and then give it the conditions. It closes its eyes and deliberates the offer. After a while, it finally accpets. What will you do?
    Sorry about that.

North Caverns

I will send out my Houndour, Mars.
    Mars, watch out, Sneasel will probably be faster than you. When you get a chance use Ember a few times.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette

Turning to your firery companion, you ask him what the Charmeleon said. The Charmander looks up to you grinning. "He said that he has a surprise for me." You take in the news not sure whether its a good or a bad surprise. What will you do?
    South Caverns

Hmmm... I suppose I'll wait and see what will happen. However, I will send out Ebony, my Absol, in case something bad happens.

Elite Trainer

Another split update.

Amy – You wave at the two Pokemon before continuing on, walking past the Ponyta and through the doorway into another room. There’s a Wobbuffet standing in the middle of the place and a Beldum attached to the cavern wall. Neither Pokemon appear to be moving much. Suddenly, something nudges your arm. You turn around and see the Ponyta you met from people.
    “If you want to find a certain Pokemon, I can give you a ride and help you around the place very quickly.”
    What will you do?

Pyrusette – You send out your Absol to protect the Charmander. All three of you wait in anticipation as you wait for the “surprise” to appear. Suddenly, you spot something large approaching. It gives a low growl that sounds intimidating. A large Charizard steps out of the shadows. Ebony tenses up and gets into the battle mode and both Pokemon face off. You’re not sure if this Charizard is actually the Charmander’s mother, but not even the Charmander seems to remember.
    What will you do next?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy – You wave at the two Pokemon before continuing on, walking past the Ponyta and through the doorway into another room. There’s a Wobbuffet standing in the middle of the place and a Beldum attached to the cavern wall. Neither Pokemon appear to be moving much. Suddenly, something nudges your arm. You turn around and see the Ponyta you met from people.
    “If you want to find a certain Pokemon, I can give you a ride and help you around the place very quickly.”
    What will you do?
    South Caverns

I'll thank the ponyta and accept its offer, while telling it that i do have a certain pokemon in mind.

cloudizme

After the sneasel agrees, you send out you houndour who seems up to the challenge. The sneasel darts forward faster than even your eyes can follow and slams into Mars and darts off. Mars, though surprised recovers quickly and launches several tiny fireballs at the sneasel who is in turn also caught off guard. Seems like both of them were sizing up each other. The sneasel darts forward again though not as fast as before and attempts to scratch mars, but he was ready for the attack. Sidestepping it neatly, he spits out more tiny fireballs. What will you do now?

andyizcool

Not wanting to bother the carefree couple, you leave them alone and they continue playing happily. As you enter another room in the vast caverns, you hear some noise coming from the corner. Looking around, you see that its a spheal repeatedly rolling into a wall. A houndour watches on puzzled, but curious. What will you do?

Dragon Rider

Not giving up, you tell your pokemon to attack again. Although not giving them any attacks, they assume to repeat the ones you told them last time, and that is what they do. Nightmare once again slashes at the sharpedo while Grimer bombards it with another sticky bomb of sludge. You toss an ultra ball, at the same time crossing your fingers as it is sucked in. It shakes about for a while but eventually comes to a stop. Congrats you caught a L.10 male Sharpedo. What will you do now?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

andyizcool

Not wanting to bother the carefree couple, you leave them alone and they continue playing happily. As you enter another room in the vast caverns, you hear some noise coming from the corner. Looking around, you see that its a spheal repeatedly rolling into a wall. A houndour watches on puzzled, but curious. What will you do?
    North Caverns

Questioning myself to why I'm here as I don't know why I'm here. I decide to release my Walrein, Milotic, and Kirlia here as he would get on well with the Spheal and Houndour. I would next like to move on deeper.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme

After the sneasel agrees, you send out you houndour who seems up to the challenge. The sneasel darts forward faster than even your eyes can follow and slams into Mars and darts off. Mars, though surprised recovers quickly and launches several tiny fireballs at the sneasel who is in turn also caught off guard. Seems like both of them were sizing up each other. The sneasel darts forward again though not as fast as before and attempts to scratch mars, but he was ready for the attack. Sidestepping it neatly, he spits out more tiny fireballs. What will you do now?
    North Caverns

Mars, give it another Ember and then get as far away from Sneasel as possible, you'll need to buy a little time if it doesn't give in.

WEEKEND!!!!11111oneoneoneone

Ok...now that's out of my system...

Andyizcool
    You take out three Pokeballs and call them out, sending the three Pokemon to watch the mindless show. They peer at the Spheal...in utter confusion o_o You decide that this is a good time to slink away unsuspected. You move deeper into the Northern Caves, passing the stalagtites and stalagmites. You enter a room that shimmers with blue light. You put your hand on the wall...and find it stuck... o_o Ice. As you struggle to wrench your hand from the wall, you notice a few Swinub congregating around a Piloswine. What do you do?

cloudizme
    Houndour tosses a couple of smoldering orbs at the wily, Dark Pokemon. Sneasel jumps out of the way and disappears, wavering away. You look around, mind-boggled. You rub your eyes...and still do not see the Dark/Ice Pokemon. Suddenly, the Sneasel appears behind Houndour, and strikes it with its scythe, cracking with Dark energy. What do you do?

EDIT: -_- I = stupid

Amy
    Thanking the Ponyta for its offer, you hop aboard. The Ponyta {insert horse sound here (I can't spell it ;_; lol)} happily, and gallops onward. Everything around you becomes a blur, specks of Pokemon and brown walls speed by, you barely holding on. You yell out that Ponyta should slow down, and it yells back "WHAT?", and stops, asking you to repeat. You repeat your request, and it nods. It couldn't see much either. You go wideeyed, pondering about how safe your ride actually was. You and Ponyta look around the room you both have stopped in. A Mr. Mime has trapped a Magmar in a box in the corner, while a flock of Murkrow are laughing. What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    Thanking the Ponyta for its offer, you hop aboard. The Ponyta {insert horse sound here (I can't spell it ;_; lol)} happily, and gallops onward. Everything around you becomes a blur, specks of Pokemon and brown walls speed by, you barely holding on. You yell out that Ponyta should slow down, and it yells back "WHAT?", and stops, asking you to repeat. You repeat your request, and it nods. It couldn't see much either. You go wideeyed, pondering about how safe your ride actually was. You and Ponyta look around the room you both have stopped in. A Mr. Mime has trapped a Magmar in a box in the corner, while a flock of Murkrow are laughing. What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll ask the ponyta if we can continue on through the caverns. Since i havent' seen the species that i'm looking for.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme
    Houndour tosses a couple of smoldering orbs at the wily, Dark Pokemon. Sneasel jumps out of the way and disappears, wavering away. You look around, mind-boggled. You rub your eyes...and still do not see the Dark/Ice Pokemon. Suddenly, the Sneasel appears behind Houndour, and strikes it with its scythe, cracking with Dark energy. What do you do?
    North Caverns

This Sneasel is tougher than I thought.
    Mars, get as far away as possible and charge up your Solarbeam. Then fire it at Sneasel when it comes to attack you.

Banned

Dragon Rider

Not giving up, you tell your pokemon to attack again. Although not giving them any attacks, they assume to repeat the ones you told them last time, and that is what they do. Nightmare once again slashes at the sharpedo while Grimer bombards it with another sticky bomb of sludge. You toss an ultra ball, at the same time crossing your fingers as it is sucked in. It shakes about for a while but eventually comes to a stop. Congrats you caught a L.10 male Sharpedo. What will you do now?
    North Caverns

I'll continue through the cave, looking for more Pokemon.

Andyizcool
    You take out three Pokeballs and call them out, sending the three Pokemon to watch the mindless show. They peer at the Spheal...in utter confusion o_o You decide that this is a good time to slink away unsuspected. You move deeper into the Northern Caves, passing the stalagtites and stalagmites. You enter a room that shimmers with blue light. You put your hand on the wall...and find it stuck... o_o Ice. As you struggle to wrench your hand from the wall, you notice a few Swinub congregating around a Piloswine. What do you do?
    North Caverns

I'll see if the Baby Lapras from the egg that I have wants to play with the Swinub and Piloswine. While they take care of Pokemon matters, I'll try and get my hand off the icy wall.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette – You send out your Absol to protect the Charmander. All three of you wait in anticipation as you wait for the “surprise” to appear. Suddenly, you spot something large approaching. It gives a low growl that sounds intimidating. A large Charizard steps out of the shadows. Ebony tenses up and gets into the battle mode and both Pokemon face off. You’re not sure if this Charizard is actually the Charmander’s mother, but not even the Charmander seems to remember.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

Er... I guess I'll see what it wants before I jump to conclusions, but if it ever tries to harm Charmander, I'll telll Ebony to attack.

Banned

Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    Continuing to watch the pokemon, the poochyena whimpers again in his sleep. You gently pet it and it soon settles back down. Luckily the primeape is too busy arguing to notice and the umbreon is talking with the makuhita and the Primeape. The primeapes temper gets the better of him and he lashes out at the makuhita who faints. The umbreon begins arguing with the primeape now. What will you do?
    East Cavern

I'll go over to see if the Makuhita's O'K

Note:On monday (I'ts sunday where I'm from) I'll be going to visit my aunt and cousins and won't return untill friday.

I accidently lost my last "Originally Posted by"
    (i was in the Meadow)

However, I'll recall my Salamence, and head off the the Lake
    thx

>Lake<

Something seemed very suspicious here...Soggy...I think you just wanted to avoid something...since you know you had Salamance out...and you probably know your surrounded for hurting the Togepi :O So, I've done you the service of finding your post for you (You know, they really improved the search feature on vB. It be 1337).

soggy
    You hold out a Pokeball and return your Tangela. Quickly, you jump upon your Salamance and fly away from the angry egg and crying shell. You tell your Salamance to land after you distance yourselfs from them. You land in a patch of soft grass, cool to the touch, not too moist, not too dry. But upon your landing, three Togetics appear out of nowhere...and they seemed pissed. They let out a cry, and multitudes of Pokemon surround you. Rattatas and Pikachu's glare at you. The air is filled with angry birds and poisonous insects. Vines sprout from the ground and bring you and Salamance crashing to the ground, all tied up. Boy, Togepi's are supposed bring happiness to good people...I guess you shouldn't have laughed at the one before x_o What do you do?

Also, I'd like to say that there are a few new things being worked upon for the CCCC Keep a lookout for em

Wolfsong
    You ask the Ponyta to continue, you wanting to look the Pokemon you want. The Ponyta neighs (did I spell it right? o_o) and dashes off, leaving a fire trail...as well as you, behind. You stand there, an anime-sweat bead rolling down your...hair (You know, that is really odd o_O How did a sweat bead become the symbol for frustration and embarrisment in anime? *ends ramble*). After a while, Ponyta realizes its mistake and speeds back, laughing sheepishly. You hop on and you both continue on, deeper into the Southern Caves. Suddenly Ponyta stops, almost chucking you off. You stare at the sight in front of you, a small rock bridge across a deep ravine. Across the bridge, you see some Pokemon moving along. You could cross the bridge...though it does not look very sturdy. You glance to your side, and find a path to a room...though it's shroud in darkness. Ponyta neighs for your advice. What do you do?

cloudizme
    Ares backs away from the Sneasel and begins to charge its Solar Beam, keeping an eye out for the Sneasel. But as Houndour continues to look for the wily Pokemon, it appears behind Houndour again, and strikes with another dark-energy filled claw. x_o Better watch Houndour's back more. What do you do?

Dragon Rider
    Armed with your new Sharpedo, you venture deeper into the Northern Caverns. The breeze echos through the hallways, the cold air sending chills up your spine on contact. It howls, flowing through the maze. Your footsteps crunch as you tramp through the snow. You come to an opening, and find a herd of Swinub listening to a Jynx, who is telling them a story. What do you do?

Have to go get some dinner, bbl to finish the rest.

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong
    You ask the Ponyta to continue, you wanting to look the Pokemon you want. The Ponyta neighs (did I spell it right? o_o) and dashes off, leaving a fire trail...as well as you, behind. You stand there, an anime-sweat bead rolling down your...hair (You know, that is really odd o_O How did a sweat bead become the symbol for frustration and embarrisment in anime? *ends ramble*). After a while, Ponyta realizes its mistake and speeds back, laughing sheepishly. You hop on and you both continue on, deeper into the Southern Caves. Suddenly Ponyta stops, almost chucking you off. You stare at the sight in front of you, a small rock bridge across a deep ravine. Across the bridge, you see some Pokemon moving along. You could cross the bridge...though it does not look very sturdy. You glance to your side, and find a path to a room...though it's shroud in darkness. Ponyta neighs for your advice. What do you do?
    South Caverns

The bridge doesn't look to safe, so i think we'll attempt the path to a room. Though before we enter, I will send out Ranec my L.32 umbreon, and Oliver my L.23 meowth to accompy us just to be on the safe side.

andyizcool

You ask the young lapras if it would like to go and play with the other pokemon in the room. It just stares at you and blinks before noticing them for the first time. It nervoulsy apporaches them while you trya nd free your hand. After several times of trying to pull it out, and having no luck, you stick your foot up against the wall and pull as hard as you can. You smile when you realize that your hand is free, however, you frown when you realize that your foot is stuck now. What will you do?

Pyrusette

The charizard looks at you then to the charmander and back to you. "Whats going on?" it finally asks. "I was practicing my flying when this charmeleon charges in telling me theres a surprise in this room." The charizard shakes its head in confusion. Then it notices the charmander and waves. What will you do now?

Wild Eevee

You deidce to check and see if the makuhita is all right. The Umbreon and the Primeape continue their argument not noticing you, and as you near the little fighting type you can see that he is ok, just out cold. The primeape hits the wall, before storming off. The umbreon is sitting there, looking rather relieved. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette

The charizard looks at you then to the charmander and back to you. "Whats going on?" it finally asks. "I was practicing my flying when this charmeleon charges in telling me theres a surprise in this room." The charizard shakes its head in confusion. Then it notices the charmander and waves. What will you do now?
    South Caverns

I'll tell Charizard that this Charmander is looking for its mom, and ask it if it knows Charmander.

andyizcool

You ask the young lapras if it would like to go and play with the other pokemon in the room. It just stares at you and blinks before noticing them for the first time. It nervoulsy apporaches them while you trya nd free your hand. After several times of trying to pull it out, and having no luck, you stick your foot up against the wall and pull as hard as you can. You smile when you realize that your hand is free, however, you frown when you realize that your foot is stuck now. What will you do?
    North Caverns

Looks like I have no choice but to send my Arcanine out. He can use his Flamethrower and all the ice to stop us from sticking to it again.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme
    Ares backs away from the Sneasel and begins to charge its Solar Beam, keeping an eye out for the Sneasel. But as Houndour continues to look for the wily Pokemon, it appears behind Houndour again, and strikes with another dark-energy filled claw. x_o Better watch Houndour's back more. What do you do?
    Thngs aren't looking too good.
    OK Mars, make sure to keep alert from all sides, when it appears behind you scare it with Roar, then hit it again with Ember