Thread: Whiteangel's .hack//sign request

Banned

Default Whiteangel's .hack//sign request

Well, I know you only wanted me to do a few characters, but I did like 9 ^^;; All the main ones and a few less so.

Aura Er, the floating girl. Who knew that would be such a pain? So ackward.

Bear He took a lot of thought and I decided on him last. I also drew him last. I'm pleased, never done a zangoose before.

BT Well, the first thought was [i]Sandwhich![/] Once again, pleased. Never done an absol.

Maha/Maho? The cat

Mimiru My fav ^^

Sora No comments about that player killer

Crim/Kurim Back leg came out funny, couldn't fix it without making it worse.

Suburu

Tsukasa He was almost as hard to think of as Bear.

That's it. Hopefully I didn't leave out anyone important (not counting Suburu's lil lap dog Crim. Knight, Helba, etc.) I'm not so great at pokemon, not compared to dogs anyway. Hope you like them.

BU-KA-DING!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Those are all really good! I like the choices of Pokemon that you used to express the feelings and attitude of each character. I LOVE IT! Thanks!
    Matataku Hoshi no Shita de
    Kono basho ga doko darou to miagereba matataku hoshi
    Sono shita de kimi wo omoeba warukunai yoru ni naru
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Shinjiru to iu kotoba wo kimi wa kodomoppoi to warau kai
    Miwatasu kagiri no kouya de yukusaki wo shimesu mono
    Mune ni daite aruitekou
    Sekai ga wazuka ni kagayaku

The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always...

Banned

Cool! I like 3, 5, 8, and 9! Keep it up!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1st pic: pretty, she's all floaty =D hehe good job, love the colors and shading/highlights
    2nd pic: he's cool, although the way his arms are folded it looks kind of awkward. shading is great, again.
    3rd pic: wow, I like this one. the angle you drew it from makes it look really cool, and I love the eye.
    4th pic: cute, I like the hat and purple spots. legs look a little too long, if you look at it long enough @_@
    5th pic: wow, never seen a vulpix drawn from that angle. the fur looks very shiny. the only problem is its eye doesn't look quite right..
    6th pic: hehe, looks like he's about to do the splits! I like his expression, very cool ^_^ the green things look like leaves =o
    7th pic: can't see it, it's a little red x
    8th pic: WOW. I love the colors and shading/lighting on this one. very pretty, especially the eye and, erm, balls. lol. the horn doesn't look as realistic as the rest of the pic. maybe it's too small, or there's no shading .-. *shrug*
    9th pic: not much to say about this one, cute cubone. his back looks a little funny, though. where's his bone? :<

keep up the good work!!

~Katie