Thread: annoyed eevee ^^

Banned

Default annoyed eevee ^^

Look, look! An actual pokemon! Yes, I know I should be working on people's requests, but I couldn't resist.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default annoyed eevee ^^

LOL that is so cute! ^_^ I love the expression, it's perfect. it's cool how you gave it a sketchy look, and actually made it look right, like how it's supposed to come out (somtimes that can come out really distorted.. I know from experience ^^; ._. evil sketchyness!) the shading's fitting, too. the only thing that bothers me about this lil guy is his ears.. they're kinda thick, and the lines are a little wiggly, but other than that it's awesome! keep it up!

~Katie

old guy Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default annoyed eevee ^^

LOL! hey, not bad at all...cute and nicely drawn. ^^;; i like the whole concept of the pic....soaked eevee, mwehehehe. >=]
    I.P.D. Reyvateil: "How many people cry for you when you die?"
    Luca Trulyworth: "I dunno, 10?"

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default annoyed eevee ^^

Lol, cute! Kinda reminds me of all the little kittens I have here at home when they get into trouble and get soaked with the water bottle. They look exactly like this Eevee. I think the color and shading is really good. I love the look of the soaked-ness, its hair so straight and weighed down, lol. The expression really is awesome, just so perfect and mad. Great work! Keep it up!
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Default annoyed eevee ^^

It's cute and had a very nice expression! Very good!
    The Quest for the Legends

Chapter seventy-seven, THE END, up!

Also check out the spin-off, Scyther's Story, as well as its sequel, The Fall of a Leader.

Morphic
    Winner of six 2008 Silver Pencils, including Best Fiction Overall and Best Plot
    Now concluded with chapter fourteen!

Banned

Default annoyed eevee ^^

dragonfree: Thank you, I try ^^

Meowth_Kitten: You would've never known it was originally supposed to be an espeon ^^ But he just looked so cute as an eevee. Kittens do tend to get in a lot of mischief. Or grown cats o.O;;; Mine fell in the shower yesterday.

burakkichu: Thankies, part of one of my never-to-be-finished fanfics.

Katie: I'm not sure how I managed the sketchy look to be honest. I've been practicing (and driving away the other artists) at the TPM oekaki. And as you can see I'm still getting the hang of the tablet, hence the wiggly lines >.<;;;;

Banned

Default annoyed eevee ^^

wow that is good... if your taking request (you mentionned it) would you draw me a gligar, w/out its tongue out, lol... i dont care what type of scenario it is or whatever, no ones ever botherred to actually draw me a gligar, ive requested severalx

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default annoyed eevee ^^

*giggles* That's great. I love eevee's expression as well. It looks like I do when my freind starts spouting nonsence about corn...
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards&quot;- Mr. Hell

Banned

Default annoyed eevee ^^

Gligar_Man: Sure, why not? Umm, I've never done a gliger before but I doubt that will be a problem.

UmbreonCurse: I wear that expression all the time when dealing with my younger sibs.