Thread: Roarhahaha

Banned

Default Roarhahaha

o_O!

I'm posting. Be amazed. You know you missed me and my nice 3 month long awayness.

Here's a pic:

Pretty cool. A girl who use to be in my class made me draw this for her. She asked for a wolf and told me to add some cool stuff. I like it. It is not in colour because that would have RUINED it. Ruined its lovely freakish self!

*Poof*

Banned

Default Roarhahaha

Yay! Welcome back. I, for one, missed you! *hugs* ^^ And your awesome art! Eek, what a great picture... how the heck do you manage all that detail? I couldn't even think of that, period. It's like a dragon wolf.. so cool! Two of my favorite creatures combined! I love the tail especially for some reason, though I noticed it's a bit smudgy around there... ah well, it happens. ^_^ And the wings... just awesome. Oh, and the claws.... and the face... and the teeth... and absolutely everything. It's a shame it has no colour, but I understand you for not wanting to screw it up. I'm the same way, though I usually CG most of my art anyway. ^^;; Eep.. anyway.. *steals picture* >>; Keep it up!!

Epic as Usual Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Roarhahaha

Oooo, perty! That's like professional grade quality there, everything looks very well balanced, and, well, right. What with the snall head and HUGE paws it looks particularly vicious, eeek! Call me a geek, but when I first saw it I thought it was a new evolution for Houndoom, or maybe Mightyena. Yeah, maybe Mightyena could evolve into that thing somehow, and become Dark and Flying wheeeee!

Heh, or not. Anyway, I for one, would like to see it in color, but I won't pester you if you think that would ruin it. I know the feeling.
    Elrond rambled.

Default Roarhahaha

Whoa, that is.. really.. really.. really cool looking. o.o I love evil winged things. X3
    The proportions are so perfect, too. The wings and the claws are the best, awesome job on the details. :3

Default Roarhahaha

woah, that kicks ***, i like the bony-ness of the wolf-thing

Banned

Default Roarhahaha

hey thats a REALLY cool one, I dont know you, but I think coloring wouldnt ruin it...

Default Roarhahaha

Wow... You did such an awesome job! That is such a great drawing... I love the wings... They are really realistic looking... Keep up the awesome work...