Thread: How Do I Get Reji-Ice?

Default How Do I Get Reji-Ice?

I'm in teh cave you need to go in for Reji-Ice and i have evolved wailmer and stone fish with me.
    i've read the sign and waited like people have said, and nothing happened!!!
    what am i doing wrong?

PS-with these extreamly long codes do u eneter all the numbers/letters or just some?/

pls help!

ta!

i don't know how to get reji-ice, but when entering codes, enter everything, including the colon ( this thing : )

Banned

Psyduck, are you sure you're in the right cave (the one near the town with the cave where you can find either Kuchiito or Yamirami)? And if so, there's nothing you can really do but wait some more. It may seem like you've waited long enough, but you may have to wait a little more.

Thanks Guys! Will try!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Have you tried Rejisuchiru or Rejirokku yet? Most of the thru's say get Aisu first, but from my experience it wouldn't open the first time - I had to go and get the other two then come back.
    Another thing, once the caves are open you don't need to carry Jiiransu or Hoeruo with you, you can use the slots for some strong ones instead - you may need them.
    Dave.

Pokéhelp [long gone]
    Littleroot Pokémon Hut [long gone]

Banned

Try using this walkthrough. Here is the page for the Reji:

http://upn.dynup.net/pvg/walkthrough/rs/part9.shtml