Thread: The PokéMasters 2019 Unown Awards - Winners announced!

Threaded View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: The PokéMasters 2019 Unown Awards

It's been a few years since we last had the Unown Awards, hasn't it? I'm glad to see they're making a return this year.

Alright, I've got some nominations I want to post here, so without further ado, here they are (I'm only posting some for certain letters).

D:

Decade- Mt. Moon, for having been here for 10 years now (can an award go to an individual forum? I'm curious).
    Discord- Lady Vulpix/Gabi, for giving us a home on Discord. While it could possibly use a few more channels in the future, I still wish to say a big thank you, Gabi!

F:

Fighters- to the TPM staff for doing their part in helping during the spambot invasion before we got the much needed help from Kevin. I'm so glad you guys were there to keep some of the spambot posts away from TPM before Kevin saved us.
    Finny-boy- who else but Mikachu Yukitatsu, our resident Finn. This one was inspired by the nickname Blademaster gave me (Kotty-boy), which gives me an occasional chuckle. This is one I couldn't resist making a nomination for.

L:

Letter- shazza, for writing the letter to Kevin's wife to get his attention when we really needed it, and to everyone who gave shazza their permission to have their username or real name at the bottom of the letter.

N:

No More Spambots- Kevin, for eradicating all the spambots and creating the Spam-O-Matic. Thank you so much, Kevin!
    Nuzlocke- DragoKnight, for his Nuzlocke topic in RBY. 'nuff said here.

?:

Where are you?- mr_pikachu and Shadow Wolf; with three of us Pokemon Hangman workers active these days (me, Gabi, and Christen), it would be sooo amazing if one or both of the other two guys in our worker quintet were active again, not to mention that in the event that I get my new Hangman idea off the ground, it would be awesome to have them both (as well as Gabi and Christen) as fellow workers.

This is all I can come up with for now, though.

Edit: I got in a couple more nominations.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 17th November 2019 at 06:17 PM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020