Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Me vs DarkPrincess (referee: Syberia (please?))

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Me vs DarkPrincess (referee: Syberia (please?))

Rules:

6 on 6
    You choose first
    I attack first
    DQ: None, but please try to be as active as you can
    For this battle, we have agreed that we can use Group 2 Pokemon, and no Group 3 Pokemon
    Arena: Indigo Stadium

That should do it for now.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Default Me vs DarkPrincess (sub-ref: Charizard04621)

Mesa accept of course! *laughs evily* *slowly calms down*

Erm, anyway, I think I'll begin this match with my little Lirima [female Meowth]

Lirima: o.o another battle?

Well, you want to evolve don't ya?

Lirima: *nod, nod*

Cuivadur, Legolas, Basilisk and Sidius: *wave little flags on the sideline* Go Lirima! If you can't do it...then oh well ^__^;

Lirima...

Okay, I think I have an opponent who might help out.

Go, Chilly!

'a Pokeball opens up to reveal my Jynx'

Okay Chilly, this is going to be your first battle.

First up, I want you to create a Substitute for yourself for some protection, 15-20% should be enough to put in.

Next up, I want you to send a double dose of the cold at Lirima. Get her with two Icy Wind attacks.

Sub:

Just incase you find yourself asleep, use as many Sleep Talks as you can.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Banned

Jynx, eh? I didn't really expect that. No matter. It's going to start off with Substitute. If you can manage it, try and slam a Shadow Ball at the Jynx before it creates the Substitute if you can't, then just let it hit the substitute. Chances are, the attack will manage to break it. She'll be trying to hit an Icy Wind at you next. In order so you don't get hurt, Faint Attack into darkness before the Icy Wind can engulf the arena. Reappear right beside Chilly. Before she can notice you right there, launch another Shadow Ball at Chilly. Good luck, my pretty *pets Lirima*

Lirima: =^_^= *purrs*

Shadow Ball ~ Faint Attack {to dodge the first Icy Wind and reappear besides Chilly} ~ Shadow Ball

Hmmm, if Syberia isn't reffing, I could be the referee. If both competitors agree that is.

Originally posted by Mindprobe
    Hmmm, if Syberia isn't reffing, I could be the referee. If both competitors agree that is.
    Mindprobe: I dunno, this is a tough situation.

Even though I asked Syberia if he could ref this battle over AIM, if I ask him again (I forget the answer he gave me when I asked him about reffing this battle >_<) and he says he can't (or if he posts here saying he can't), then DarkPrincess and I will definitely need someone to ref in his place (it could be you, but I'd kinda prefer to ask someone else if he/she can ref just incase Syberia won't be reffing this (I'm not trying to offend you in any way, Mindprobe)).

When a new ref (or one of the newer refs) asks if he/she can ref one of my battles, my decision can be often difficult or very difficult to finalize.
    Knight of Time

Banned

I just don't want to get stuck reffing five battles at once, as I'm reffing three already and will have a fourth once Karin gets back. I suppose I could always be a sub-ref, though.

Styx: *coughlazycough*

Banned

I'll ref in Syberia's place, if none of you mind. *waves at Darkprince and Darkprincess... Hmmm... sounds like a couple .

Banned

Actually, if they're prince and princess, that would make them brother and sister. If that's a coupe to you... please call 1-800-HILBLLY immediately. They can help.

Banned

Another offer....if u want, I can ref.

Originally posted by Gengar's Shadow
    Another offer....if u want, I can ref.
    Thanks for your offer, but I asked Deck Knight over AIM to ref for DarkPrincess and I, sorry.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Pre-Battle

Tempest: So, you ref once again, and you beat out Syberia, how much you want to bet Karin tries to eat your soul for replacing him.

"You are such a wonderful help, you remind me of Charler, a big stupid oaf with wings"

Tempest: Ha ha.

"Well its true, XP."

Dark Prince the Dark Knight VS DarkPrincess:
    The battle of the throne!!!!

Round 1 BEGINS!!!

Dark Prince The Dark Knight

Chilly The Jynx
    100% health, 100% fatigue

Substitute(15-20%), Icy Wind, Icy Wind

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    100% health, 100% fatigue

Shadow Ball, Faint Attack, Shadow Ball

Jynx and Meowth stare each other down... Jynx prepares a Substitute, and Meowth sends a Shadow Ball... The erethral attack seems not to Phase Jynx though... weird.

Meowth next uses Faint Attack, and manages to pull up behind Jynx's Icy Wind... its evaded it... Meanwhile the crowd is chilled... sucks to be in the crowd.

Meowths last Shadow Ball breaks the unreal Jynx substitute.... and then it gets happered by a chilling Icy Wind. Meowth got taken by surprise, and its slowed down...

End of Round 1 Status

Chilly The Jynx
    80% health, 84% fatigue

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    92% health, 82% fatigue

Banned

Never fear my pretty. You have the wits to defeat the Jynx. Keep your guard up. Begin the next round with a small Substitute (about 10%). Next, use your Hypnosis to.. er... put the Jynx to sleep! Geez, how original xD Finish off by using a Shadow Ball on the sleeping Jynx before she can wake up.

Okay Chilly.

First up, I don't know if this will work, but if Lirima is near you, I want you to try and grab her in a fast Gravijaa Slam. Since she will probably be taking some time to concentrate on making herself a body double, a fast Gravijaa Slam might be able to stop her in the process. Now, when you have Teleported up as high as possible, I want you to make sure Lirima is dropped headfirst.

Chilly: I can imagine what would happen if the real Lirima was to be dropped headfirst from such a high altitude.

However, if Lirima actually is not within range for you to execute a Gravijaa Slam, the I want you to quickly get her with a Ice Beam while she is trying to make a body double, followed by your sig, Frostyheart.

For your third action Chilly, if you have gotten yourself up into the air (thanks to a Gravijaa Slam), then I want you to use a Psychic to slow your fall. Incase you didn't use Gravijaa Slam, then I want you to use your Psychic to send Lirima's Shadow Ball towards the ground in front of her (Shadow Balls are semisolid, so if you are about to be attacked by one while on the ground, your Psychic powers should be able to move it back at Lirima).

Gravijaa Slam or Ice Beam, Frostyheart (if you didn't use Gravjaa Slam), Psychic

Here is Chilly's sig, just incase:

Jynx (F)
    Nickname: Chilly
    Sig Move: Frostyheart
    Description: Chilly's mouth begins to glow a very light blue. Next, she opens her mouth to breathe out a small, cold wind that takes the shape of a light blue heart before heading for her opponent. If the opponent is struck by this 'heart' it will take 10% damage, and will suddenly begin to shiver for some time (determined by the referee), making it more difficult for the opponent to concentrate on battling (the ref also determines how difficult this would be). Of course, this sig is not without drawbacks. For one, this sig move will never be able to freeze an opponent. Also, if Chilly has already used another attack involving a type of Kiss (Sweet Kiss, Lovely Kiss) in the round, she will not be able to use Frostyheart. Similarily, if she has already used this sig move in a round, she will not be able to use Lovely Kiss or Sweet Kiss. This sig will never last for as long as the opponent is able to battle, and it can only be used once per round, and three times per battle with a three round gap that begins immediately after the shivering wears off (if this move is a success).

Type: Ice|Acc: 85%|Damage: 10%|Effect: See above

Edit: Just a couple of typos, no attacks were changed.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Default *huff* *puff* Sorry I'm Late...

I had work on Thursday and Friday, I had to go, and thats 9 hours of time. X_x

Pre-Battle

Tempest: Ha ha you got told off for less than perfect detail.

"Chicken sounds good right about now, remind me why you're my favorite again"

Tempest: Because I'm smart, talented, and 00bergodly

"Conceited, oafish, and overgrown too"

Tempest: *falls anime style X_x*

Round 2 BEGINS!!!

Chilly The Jynx
    80% health, 84% fatigue

Gravijaa Slam/Ice Beam, (if applicable)FrostyHeart, Psychic

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    92% health, 82% fatigue

Substitute(10%), Hypnosis, Shadow Ball

Lirima starts to make a Body Double, unseen to Chilly. Chilly does not waste any time however, being that she is about 20 feet away, she decides to use an Ice Beam, the cold beam of frosty energy slams into Meowth... which looks unphased... untill it breaks the body Double Meowth has set up just moments ago.

Next, Chilly's lips glow Blue(lipstick, anyone?), and a chilling heart is sent toward Lirima. The Heart hits... and Meowth starts shivering. Lirima does however have warm fur, although chilled from the last round, and manages to concentrate enough to use Hypnosis. Sending Chilly into a deep sleep with its Hypnotic waves.

Chilly is now snoozing peacefully, as Lirima forms a cold, erethreal darkness in its hand, it becomes even colder now, and shaking even more, the Shadow Ball is thrown on a winding path by Lirima... but it hits its mark, and stirs Chilly back to reality.

End of Round 2 Status

Chilly The Jynx
    62% health, 74% fatigue

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    72% health, 62% fatigue

Okay Chilly, we might still be losing, but it doesn't mean you will be easy to defeat.

Now, I want you to use another Icy Wind on Lirima. Slow her down even more!

Next up, I want you to use a Flash on Lirima. BTW, Deck Knight, incase you are wondering, Jynx can use Flash in R/S.

Finally Chily, I want you to use an Ice Punch on Lirima's forehead if she is close enough (whatever fist is appropiate), or an Icy Wind if Lirima is too far for an Ice Punch.

Subs:

If Lirima tries a Shadow Ball, be ready to send it back at her. Psychic. After all, in Impereon's battle with DRWS, Imp mentioned that Shadow Ball is semi-solid, so you might be able to send them back towards Lirima if she fires them at you.

Incase of a Hypnosis, simply Teleport far away from Lirima, and immediately use an Icy Wind from behind (if Lirima doesn't use Hypnosis on her third action).
    Knight of Time

Banned

Don't worry my pretty. You're doing fine. It'll take more than a few Icy Winds to slow you down more. Begin this round by using your Faint Attack to fade into shadow and avoid the Icy Wind. Disappear somewhere far away from Chilly if you can. Simply close your eyes to avoid the blinding light before it can get to you. Finish off by zapping her with your mighty Thunder

Banned

Pre-Battle

Tempest: Another round gone by, and no Mods have closed this yet and accused you of bias, you must be on a roll.

"Quiet you, its not my fault people consider my every word flaming"

Tempest: SLOP FLAMING ME!!!!

"--;;;;;"

[B]

Round 3 BEGINS!!!

[center]Dark Prince The Dark Knight
    Chilly The Jynx
    62% health, 74% fatigue

Icy Wind, Flash, Ice Punch/Icy Wind

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    72% health, 62% fatigue

Faint Attack, close eyes, Thunder

Lirima, shaking uncontrollably, tries to hide in the shadows, but it is shivering so much, it doesn't make it very far before being revealed again, she moves about 12 feet. To make things worse, another freezing blast of Icy Wind is issued, making Lirima EVEN colder, and shaking even more.

Lirima isn't happy, so it tries to lose its eyes and relax, its still shaking, but it never see's Chilly's blinding Flash, and so its vision does not become impaired. Lirima has been blown away from Chilly, and following the Flash, has a time to strike before the Glare fades.

It uses a Thunder... However, Lirima's fur is so cold it is a very weak Thunder, due to the amount of heat and friction required to generate such electricity. However, The Thunder DOES serve to warm Lirima enough to snap out of Frostyheart, seeing as the electricity she generated was extremely hot. Chilly uses another Chilling Icy Wind Lirima is cold again, but is not shaking, in fact, it looks quite seething mad... maybe because its sick of being left out in the cold.

End of Round 3 Status

Chilly The Jynx
    53% health, 60% fatigue

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    56% health, 55% fatigue

Banned

I'm sorry I'm late. My home computer is still broken and I'm afraid I cannot be on the computer while I'm home. I'm at my mother's office again. Until my home computer is fixed I won't be online. Please don't DQ me. My computer should be okay in about a week but I'm not sure. I would appreciate it if you just put the battle on pause until I can make it back. Okeday?

Anyway, we can all see you are angry. You want revenge. You want to crush that Jynx into nothing with the blink of an eye. Turn that anger into your best Frustration. Destroy the Jynx and reclaim your honor. Next, aim your Bubblebeam at the Jynx to make it nice and wet. She'll be wet. Zap her with Thunderbolt. Water + Electricity = Fried Jynx. Ouch x.o

Subs:
    If she tries to Reflect or Counter the Frustration, Faint Attack away.

You don't have to worry about being DQed in this battle Rachel (no DQ ).

Anyway, sorry to hear about your computer.

'turns to Chilly'

Okay Chilly.

First off, Lirima is going to be coming your way for a Frustration. When she is within range, I want you to send her back with a well-aimed Dynamicpunch to her head.

Next, when she is using Bubblebeam, give her another taste of ice, and blast her with an Ice Beam.

Finally, send another Ice Beam towards the Thunderbolt Lirima will fire at you. You might be hurt a lot if an explosion results, but we should be able to get Lirima good this round.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Pre-Battle

Tempest: So, no problems then

"I thought you wern't talking to me"

Tempest: STOP FLAMING ME!!!

"You know thats old now, you did it last post"

Tempest: Yes, and yet still... STOP FLAMING ME!!!

"Oh I'll flame you, its roast chicken time!"

Tempest: AHHHHHHHHH!

*chases after Tempest*

Round 4 BEGINS!!!

Chilly The Jynx
    53% health, 60% fatigue

Dynamic Punch, Ice Beam, Ice Beam

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    56% health, 55% fatigue

Frustration, Bubblebeam, Thunderbolt

This round starts off with a Frustrated Lirima dashing madly at Chilly trying to cover the ground it lost, However when Lirima gets there, just as its about to unleash its fury... WHAM!! A sickening crunch is heard as Chilly's Dynamic Punch smashes Lirima right inbetween the eyes... good thing Lirima doesn't have a nose, or it would be broken right now.

The force of the punch sends Lirima sailing Straight into the Stadium Wall of Indigo Stadium... Lirima gets up though... and despite an earsplitting headache, and slight double vision, it appears fine. Lirima then starts Bubblebeam.. the Bubbles move quickly toward Chilly, who responds with an Ice Beam. The Beam goes through the Bubbles, Freezing them all, they fall to the ground harmlessly. Or as close to harmless as possible, they never hit Chilly, but there are several Ice shards lining the floor between Lirima and Chilly. The beam itself has lost its power, and nothing but a flash of light hits Lirima.

The final acts are Lirima's Thunderbolt and Chilly's Ice Beam, both of the high speed attacks go at different angles, and hit their targets, but Lirima is looking far worse for the wear...

End of Round 4 Status

Chilly The Jynx
    36% health, 38% fatigue

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    19% health, 33% fatigue

Arena:

There are now Ice Shards between Lirima and Chilly, and they are about 30 feet apart.

Okay, excellent job Chilly.

Now, Lirima probably will be angrier than ever, so if she dares to come towards you, make her suffer even more by hitting her in the head with another Dynamicpunch. However, just incase she doesn't move towards you, blast her with a fast Ice Beam, or an Icy Wind just incase of a Faint Attack..

Finally, if Lirima is still up, finish her with two fast Ice Beams.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Fudge.. sorry Lirima.. I knew you were so happy because you were finally going to win a battle but I guess that isn't happening... *sighs*

I don't normally really do this but this calls for desperate measures. Protect yourself against the Dynamic Punch. Next, try your best to dodge the Ice Beams that are being thrown at you and aim a Shadow Ball and her. Do the same thing and use another Shadow Ball. *crosses fingers* I really hope Lirima can win her first battle..

Sidius: Twenty bucks says the freak lady of the Pokémon world creams the mangy feline. *waves a twenty around*

Basilisk: I don't know. She has a lot of rage *notices Lirima hissing at everyone* I'll take that bet *takes out another twenty*

Serenity: I think she can do it.

Zephyr: This is fun =3 *is thwapped*

Willow and Elijah: *wave flags* Go Lirima!

Rogue: *sits there, grinning* I could crush them all..

... I have such a nice ASB Team o_O *ponders where Sidius and Basilisk got their twenty dollar bills*

Banned

Pre-Battle

Tempest: AHHHHHH!

"Get over hear bird boy"

Dark Prince: SHUTUP AND REF!!!

Dark Princess: YEAH!!!

"Fine, YOU try handling this stupid bird"

Tempest: STOP FLAMING ME!

Everyone but Tempest: --;;;

[B]

Round 5 BEGINS!!!

Chilly The Jynx
    36% health, 38% fatigue

Dpunch/Ice Beam/Icy Wind, Ice Beam, Ice Beam

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    19% health, 33% fatigue

Protect, Shadow Ball, Shadow Ball

Lirima stands her ground and Protects herself from Chilly's Ice Beam. The attack is cancelled out, and the Ice shards remain, looks like this will be a distance battle...

Lirima and Chilly both charge up their distance attacks... Lirima is using an erethreal ball known as Shadow Ball, while Jynx quickly releases an Ice Beam. The Ice beam is faster... Lirima is definetely feeling in the cold. The Shadow Ball also hits its mark... ouch. Meowth, Feeling Desperate, Sends one Final Shadow Ball... While Chilly herself sends another chill of Ice Beam... the two moves zoom oast each other... and hit their mark exactly the same time! Both Lirima and Chilly look exhausted... and then...

and then...

they both faint.

End of Round 5 Status

Chilly The Jynx
    0% health, 0% fatigue

DarkPrincess
    Lirima the Meowth
    0% health, 0% fatigue

Arena:

There are Ice Shards all around the arena.

Send next Pokemon.

Wow, that was close. Chilly, return.

'recalls the fallen Jynx'

Okay Gooey, you're up!

'a Pokeball opens up to reveal a male Muk'
    Knight of Time

Banned

Are you okay Lirima?

Lirima: Pain... *cough* pain.. ouch...

You did a great job. You did 100% in this battle. Plus, you took the Jynx with you. Good suicide bomber stuff o.O *sets Lirima on the sideline* *stares at the rest of her ASB Team* Hmm.. who to use.. *stares at them* Basilisk! (female Ekans)

Basilisk: *stares up* Yesh?

Your turn.

Basilisk: *slithers on the arena and hisses*

Lets begin this round with something that will give off a very interesting beginning. You're one of the most experienced fighters I have. You never disapointed me before and I trust you won't begin to disapoint me either. Preform a simple Glare that would be able to freeze the Muk in place so he cannot attack you. Next, Dig yourself under ground and stay there. Shake the arena with your Earthquake but stay underground. Don't let it come and get you.

Oooh, toughie.

Okay Gooey, it looks like Basilisk is going to be a really tough opponent, but not if we are ready.

Start things off by closing your eyes to keep the Glare from working.

Next up, I want you to use a Pursuit attack to get Basilisk. She can dig underground, but it won't stop her from escaping you.

Finally, quickly zap her with a Zap Cannon if you are near her, or a Body Slam to hopefully avoid the Earthquake if you aren't underground.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Pre-Battle

Basilisk and Sidius: We both one! *both somehow pull another 20 bucks out of nowhere*

Tempest: What is your secret?

Basilisk: *whisper whisper DarkPrincess whisper whisper Wallet*

Tempest: Oh. *pulls 20 bucks out of thin air*

"O_o *checks wallet*... I'm missing 20... WHY YOU LITTLE!!! *chases Tempest*"

Tempest: AHHHH!

Round 6 BEGINS!!!

Gooey the Muk
    100% Health, 100% Fatigue

Close eyes, Pursuit, Zap Cannon

DarkPrincess
    Basilisk the Ekans
    100% Health, 100% Fatigue

Glare, Dig, Earthquake

The two trainers send out their next pokemon. DarkPrince sends his symbol of sludge, Gooey the Muk. The Muk eerily oozes onto the battlefeild. DarkPrincess sends out her superb snake, Basilisk the Ekans, who slithers onto the feild.

Tempest: Snakes, why did it have to be snakes

"*sigh* Another bland movie quote"

Basilisk starts Glaring and Muk closes its eyes. By not looking at its opponent, Gooey evades the steely Glare.

Basilisk isn;'t done yet, and it uses Dig to slither into the ground. And if Tempest thought slithering was bad, it is nothing compared to Muk's pursuit, as it oozes through the ground leaving a purple rotting trail behind it. It catches up to Ekans, who is thouroughly shocked.

Tempest: Sickening...

Basilisk uses an Earthquake... which hurts the Muk a lot since its sort of oozing through the ground, and it causes its weakened, rotting trail to cave in, and both pokemon are buried... Ekans is UNDER the goo called Muk, but it can still breath. Gooey hjowever, uses a Zap Cannon, and being so close at hand, both pokemon are easily in the blast radius... not a smart idea. Another explosion, and the ground is all split up into bits of rubble. Muk oozes out...

Tempest: *barfs* WILL YOU STOP SAYING OOZE!

And Ekans slithers its way out too. Both pokemon are now exhausted, and paralyzed. A rather interesting turn of events.

End of Round 6 Status

Dark Prince the Dark Knight
    Gooey the Muk
    77% damage, 85% fatigue
    Status effects: paralyzed

DarkPrincess
    Basilisk the (Rich) Ekans
    77% damage, 80% fatigue

Arena: Scratched up and rocky now, Ice shards nowhere to be found.

Sorry about that Gooey, I didn't think you would get both yourself and Basilisk paralyzed.

Gooey: I know, but at least you got her.

Yeha.

Okay, it is time for some trouble. Give the Ekans a triple dose of Thunderbolt, switching to a Rain Dance incase of any clones.

Sub (besides the one above):

Incase of an Earthquake, Mimic it, and use it against Basilisk as many times as you can.
    Knight of Time

Banned

This calls for our secret weapon Glory.. you know what I mean.. he he he..

Glory: *snickers* Mmmhmm...

Sanity Meter.. it takes up the whole round so you'll be quite busy, but it will be so much fun, now wouldn't it?

Glory: Yes, it will be fun, ever so much fun *snickers*

Ekans (F)
    Nickname: Glory
    Sig Move: Sanity Meter
    Description: Glory speaks in her low, mysterious voice. She speaks of darkness and things you'd see in nightmares. These ideas eventually freak out the enemy. Glory then uses her powers to create illusians of the things she spoke of earlier. When the enemy sees them, it'll drive them to the brick of sanity. That's only the beginning. After that first time, seeing the illusians, the enemy will start to hallucinate. They'll think they see Glory on the other side of the arena or perhaps right besides them. Even worse. They'll see the creatures they saw from the illusians. After the whole attack is done, the enemy may still hallucinate. Sanity isn't a thing that can come back in a second. Expecially after what happened to them. This attack takes up three turns in one round. (i.e. the first attack is Glory telling the enemy about darkness and horrible things. the second attack is Glory creating the illusians and the third attack is when the whole thing has driven the enemy insane). Glory can only use this move once per battle.
    Type: Dark | Damage: n/a | Accuracy: 70% | Effect: Drives opponent insane
    Received By: Starter Team

I hope you enjoy her signature move Kyle :-P

Banned

Pre-Battle

"Its a good thing Glory had that sig. Move, this is going to be a FUN round"

Tempest: Oh dear god no! DarkPrincess! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!! HE'S GOING TO USE CREATIVITY!!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!! Stupid Bird."

Round 7 BEGINS!!!

Gooey the Muk
    77% damage, 85% fatigue

Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt

DarkPrincess
    Basilisk the Ekans
    77% damage, 80% fatigue

Sanity Meter

Muk starts off this round by Thunderbolting a murmering Ekans. We have Lord Voldemort here who can understand parseltongue. Whats it saying.

Voldemort: Its saying it wants to kill Harry Potter...

"No seriously"

Voldemort: You're no fun. She's actually saying something about Mr. Clean, Spongebob Squarepants, and ummm... Industrial Strength detergent.

Muk: NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Muk screams as he hears all these thoughts. And then it starts to see a tall bald muscular man with a shiny head and a mop.

Muk: NOOO! Not Mr. Clean!

Then Muk see's a large sponge in square pants, holding his mop(must have come from work) and it says in a menacing voice to Muk. I'm REEEAAADY!!!! TO CLEAN!!!

Muk: NOOOOOO!!! Make the insanity Stop! Its Spongebob Squarepants... WITH A MOP!!!!

Voldemort: Even I have to agree the talking sponge is creepy.

Finally, Muk sees a gigantic bottle with a label that says "Econo-O-Clean". It floats there pointing the spray head at Muk.

Muk: NOOOO! Its the master of death! Industrial Strength Detergent!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Muk, who has now lost all sanity, is going insane, he forgets to use Thunderbolt. Even though he can also see glory a few feet away from him.

Muk is WAY too scared, he's gone insane. This is an interesting round.

Muk: SUDS! SUDS! DEAR GOD NOT THE SUDS!!! YOU GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Glory: You know... that Sponge really IS creepy, and I made Muk think about him... I AM Good.

End of Round 7 Status

Gooey the Muk
    77% damage, 85% fatigue
    Status effects: paralyzed, completely insane, nuts, fruity, surrounded by a bald man, a sponge with a mop, and an eeirie floating bottle of industrial strength detergent.

DarkPrincess
    Basilisk the Ekans
    67% damage, 70% fatigue
    Status effects: paralyzed, slightly afraid of the sponge.

Muk: THE CLEANLINESS!!! WHY!!! THIS IS INHUMANE!!!!

Banned

*cackles* Damn, I LOVE that signature move >D

Glory: *cackles evily* Prepare to meet thy known doom...

I warned you both that you shouldn't underestimate Glory.. that's why... *cackles again* ....
    ....*calms down*

Okeday, now lets prepare to mess up the Muk even more. It should be all insane for awhile because sanity isn't something that suddenly bounces back right away. Takes some time. Start off by using Double Team to really mess with his mind. Try and make as many as you possibly could. While you have all those clones, make them all Dig underground. From there, all of the snakes should pitch in and shake the arena with Earthquake.

If he however tries to use Mimic to copy your signature move, use Screech right he has a chance to mumble things you'd find in your nightmares. Sanity Meter won't work if the foe can't hear the mumbling. So Screech should block out his voice.

All right Gooey, if it is trouble Basilisk wants, then she'll get it soon enough.

Gooey: I hope so. I don't need to mimic her sig though.

Okay, first off, try and get rid of those clones with a Rain Dance.

Next up, if there is only one of Basilisk, and she tries to dig underground, the rain ought to bother her, so send a Thunder down the hole, right at her (aim it directly at her if she doesn't dig)

Finally, Mimic that Earthquake if you can.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Erm.. do you think we should try and find a faster ref DarkPrince? o.o *pokes Deck Knight*

Originally posted by DarkPrincess
    Erm.. do you think we should try and find a faster ref DarkPrince? o.o *pokes Deck Knight*
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

She may not be necessarily a faster referee, but I want to IM Karin later if she gets on.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Er, I've been asked to sub. I don't think Deck Knight's away or anything, so I'll only drop by if the battle's gone unreffed for about a week or so.

Sorry for reformatting, but it's just one of those things... ^_^;

Gooey: 77%, completely insane, hallucinating, paralyzed, energy(85%)
    Glory: 67%, paralyzed, energy(70%)

Round 8

Thunder rumbles overhead. The sky darkens with swirling stormclouds, and Gooey chuckles... As soon as Glory splits out into several images, the false ones are washed away by the rain that bursts through the clouds. Not according to plan. As soon as he does this, though, the Muk instantly regrets his folly. More rain means more water, and more water means more cleanliness! Oh, no! He mutters wildly, flailing his arms into the air and ducking for cover, though that doesn't quite work. It's still raining, and he's getting cleaner. The horror...

The Muk is having trouble with hyperventilating, and really isn't interested in attacking his opponent. He just wants the rain to stop so he can get dirty again. It's washing his wonderfully revolting odor away! And - NO! It's the evil cleaning detergent flying after him again! Argh! Meanwhile, Glory scrapes against the soft earth and burrows into the ground unnoticed...

Poor Gooey collapses into a shuddering, terrified heap. Why are all these evil things trying to get him... trying to get him... CLEAN?! He cowers in a corner, away from Glory, away from the insane sponge with a mop, away from the flying detergent... The tremors beneath him shake some sense into him, as pain begins to overcome fear... He realizes that there is no sponge with a mop and no flying detergent; these illogical things are figments of his imagination. He still does not like being cleaned by the rain, though. It's a conspiracy, he's sure of it! They want him to die of cleanliness! Glory isn't doing too well, either; she realizes that making tremors while underground is not a good idea, especially when the earth collapses upon her.

Gooey: 65%, drenched, paranoid, paralyzed, energy(82%)
    Glory: 52%, drenched, underground, paralyzed, energy(62%)

~ Rain Dance active (6 actions) ~

Ach, poor Muk got really unlucky number rolls.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Err, Karin, just wondering, but before I post my attacks, could you try and fix up a few things from the first round between Gooey and Basilisk?

Somehow Basilisk was able to dig two rounds ago, and unable to dig last round, shouldn't the last two rounds get changed around a little (e.g. would Gooey end up not paralyzed, and/or even be unable to paralyze Basilisk)?

'is very confused'

Knight of Time

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Charizard04621
    Erk... I was under the impression that we were using the arena with the cement floor. Anyway, I can't go and change Deck Knight's reffings; that's wrong, and I'd be abusing power. Can you please go and get Deck Knight and ask him which arena he had in mind when he did these reffings, and what the floor was like? I might be able to shift my reffing accordingly. I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking of the arena with the hard cement floor when Ekans dug into the ground, so I'll need to know what exactly he was thinking about, for future reference, and so that I can fix this round up if necessary.

[EDIT]: Deck Knight has clarified that he was thinking of an arena with an earth floor when he reffed, so we'll stick with that description.
    I've edited the reffing. DarkPrince? It's your turn to post.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Okay Gooey.

I'm real sorry that you had to become a victim of Basilisk's signature move. Even if you fall before Basilisk falls, I'm going to make sure your successors in this battle avenge you as best as they can.

Gooey: Thanks.

Okay, for this round, I want you to start things off by trying to break through the dirt that Basilisk is under. Get her with a Body Slam, pushing your way through the cracks just incase. Keep using Body Slam just incase it manages to damage the cracks without making a large gap the first time.

If you can clearly see Basilisk, then blast her with as many Thunderbolts as you can, aiming them straight down at Basilisk incase she digs.

Sub:

If Basilisk uses Sunny Day followed by Double Team, then get her with another Rain Dance.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Don't worry about it Glory. You're underground so I doubt Gooey can Body Slam the ground and it'll hurt you. Earthquake while you're under there. Don't stop. Earthquake away. Even if you end up above the surface. Keep Earthquaking!

Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake