Thread: *~ Fan Art Request Thread ~*

Hybrid View

Competitive Sleeper Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: *~ Fan Art Request Thread ~*

Quote Originally Posted by Asilynne View Post
    Ill see what I can do, I love steampunk ^-^ But it may take awhile since I have so many projects going on x.x! Though I will get to it, it just may not be very soon ^-^() If you give me some personality details itll help me make him look more like how you want also ;D
    Quinn 'Rusty' Jerimah, born Quinn Jerimah McMidas III. He's a teenage runawayfrom a famous naval officer in the Aegean Empire. He's gonna be a little shy and dorky at first, but damn good at what he does(ship repairs, 'gadget' building', you name it). The the rest of the party is mostly mages and ne'er do wells(no matter how handsome and honey tongued they may be -,- ), he's gonna be the young one of the party. He hates the conformity and regulations with the Empire, and just wants to ride the sky in airships(since this is a Sky Sailors game). Grease monkey kid, messy face and big green goggles.
    Sorry if that's too vague/random. That's just the concept I have for him. I can find an actual personality, if you'd prefer.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood_Zen View Post
    Quinn 'Rusty' Jerimah, born Quinn Jerimah McMidas III. He's a teenage runawayfrom a famous naval officer in the Aegean Empire. He's gonna be a little shy and dorky at first, but damn good at what he does(ship repairs, 'gadget' building', you name it). The the rest of the party is mostly mages and ne'er do wells(no matter how handsome and honey tongued they may be -,- ), he's gonna be the young one of the party. He hates the conformity and regulations with the Empire, and just wants to ride the sky in airships(since this is a Sky Sailors game). Grease monkey kid, messy face and big green goggles.
    Sorry if that's too vague/random. That's just the concept I have for him. I can find an actual personality, if you'd prefer.
    Sorry I didnt see this before, Im in the final round of a OC tourney on deviantart so after nov 6th Ill start working on this,Ill even try to color it!

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Competitive Sleeper Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Asilynne View Post
    Sorry I didnt see this before, Im in the final round of a OC tourney on deviantart so after nov 6th Ill start working on this,Ill even try to color it!
    Thank you so much! This might a little too late to wish you luck, due to my absence, but how did you do?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I was wondering if someone could make me an icon of a winged dragonair please

Edit: Here's the icon that Hexae had made for me of a winged dratini -
    Last edited by Wolfsong; 12th February 2011 at 08:12 PM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon