Thread: The 2020 US Election Thread, Born Anew (or was there one?)

Hybrid View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: The 2020 US Election Thread, Born Anew (or was there one?)

I'm voting for a candidate who can trump Donald. That candidate is the one and only Joe Biden (as far as I'm concerned about Trump, I cannot stand him at all, and I've had enough of his BS. It's time for him to face reality; fake news is gonna give way to real news if Trump loses the election).

In a nutshell, I hope Trump doesn't get another 4 years as president of the United States. If I get another opportunity to visit the United States someday (the only state I've been to is Maine), I hope it's when Trump is no longer president (and the sooner that happens, the better).
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    I'm voting for a candidate who can trump Donald. That candidate is the one and only Joe Biden (as far as I'm concerned about Trump, I cannot stand him at all, and I've had enough of his BS. It's time for him to face reality; fake news is gonna give way to real news if Trump loses the election).
    That makes two of us. I also hope there are cops waiting to arrest him when he leaves the White House in January for all of the crimes that he has committed.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    Literally voting how? Aren't you in Canada?
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Literally voting how? Aren't you in Canada?
    I am in Canada, yes. I'm just saying that if I could get in a vote, it would go to Biden hands down.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020